Making Jam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched as she stopped and pulled him in behind the olive tree that was a feature of my front yard, not far from us. Hidden from the view of the street they were perfectly displayed for us; and if they had looked, we were for them. She reached up to kiss him, drew him to her and their arms went around each other, their kiss slow and deep. His hands reached up under her shirt, he fumbled with her bra and they moved apart as he sought her breasts. Her bra cups were pulled away as she unzipped him and pulled his cock out. She knelt before him.

My hips thrust forward and silently I started to come, thick ropes jetted out, they glowed red with the reflected fireworks, and splashed the return of my fertility to the soil. Cheryl continued to stroke, more semen glowed blue in the light of a different sky rocket as it arced in the air and fell to the ground. We could see the young woman's head bob up and down as the arcs of my semen grew smaller.

Soon Cheryl withdrew her hands and I turned to watch as she licked some of my semen off her hand. She grinned as she tasted it and then thrust her hand to my mouth for me to taste too. After I licked some from her hand she began to quietly rub the rest over her breasts as we watched.

The young woman continued to suck and his hands held her head. Soon we saw his hips bend and we heard him stutter, she started to swallow and then coughed. Her hands went to his cock to continue the harvest, we saw a jet fly from him to hit her face and with her coughing controlled she went back to suck as his semen pulsed from him. We watched as she put a hand inside his pants, pulled his balls out and fondled them, as though trying to squeeze out the last drops.

When the flow of his semen ended she wiped her lips and face with the back of her hand. She kissed his cock and held it in her hand as she stood in front of him. They kissed, as his hands pulled her shirt up to bare her breasts, he stooped to kiss and suck her nipples. His hand went down and lifted her skirt. We caught a brief glimpse of her panties. He slid his hand between her legs as she moved to give him better access. We could see her panties being pulled down her thighs and a flash of her hairless pussy. With one hand she helped him as she kept her grip on his cock with the other.

She watched as he muzzled her and then she scanned around to look and listen carefully. I could feel her eyes search and suddenly they stopped. I felt Cheryl freeze, as I froze; but we'd been caught like naughty children. I hoped that she would see that we were both naked and somehow deserved forgiveness; but we watched as she pushed him away and pulled down her shirt. We heard her urgent whisper,

"Come on!" Her panties were around her ankles, she stepped out of them and started to walk, almost run while he followed, confused and disappointed, saying,

"What?" Both of his hands were busy as, hunched over and trying to run, he tucked himself away.

Quickly they were gone and we reached for each other. Cheryl locked her arms around me as I cupped her face in my hands and we kissed. It was quiet, the corellas had gone and the air was acrid with the smell of fireworks. Puffs of grey smoke left by the sky rocket explosions hung in the still, warm air. The display had come to an end.

"I want what she had!" Cheryl said with a giggle.

"I want what he wanted" I said and we both laughed.

"Let's go to bed! You don't have to ask me!" Hand in hand we went inside, past our jam factory to the bedroom. As we passed the toilet Cheryl said,

"Wait for me," and she left the door open as she sat and peed.

"It was good watching, wasn't it?" she asked, as the torrent slowed to a dribble and stopped. She wiped herself and we changed places. Cheryl watched as I peed. For me, watching each other gave a sense of wholeness; difficult to explain, but good. It was a first for me.

In the bedroom, after having washed, we felt comfortable and ready to further our exploration. We lay on top of the quilt with our arms and legs spread in open invitation to each other. For a while we looked into each other's eyes as we enjoyed each other's company; before we kissed, long and deep, and I started to caress her with butterfly kisses, slowly, all over her delicious body.

.............................. ..................

Note:

The corella is a large white cockatoo native to Australia.

The koala is a marsupial, native to Australia which eats the leaves of some eucalypt trees, most notably the manna gum.

River Murray- Australia's largest river.

12