All Comments on 'Making Love to His Wife'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Richie4110Richie4110about 10 years ago
The rest of the story is compelling

This was inevitable and now the rest of the tale seems more interesting and compelling.

Hope to read it soon.

Thanks for a well developed story.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 10 years ago

You're a helluva writer. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * * *

Next Chapter: Laura & Mike split up!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
Excellent !

There are always repercussions to casual sex & they range from positive to negative depending on the parties involved. Which one was this ? Well, Jake's feelings got singed, but on the whole he's has his carnal mojo restored and has learned he has value in a pair relationship.

I thought the previous installment was too frivolous after strong premiere, but as a setup for this flipping of the other side of the carnal coin. Voila ! *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
4 lovers in 6 years

And in a matter of a few weeks she falls in love with this one? Doesn't seem realistic.

robertlrobertlabout 10 years ago
Great story

Was fairly obvious where this story was going. Very good story with, what I thought was a realistic ending. Cannot enjoy an on-going relationship like this without repercussions. Very enjoyable reading, thank you

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 10 years ago
Good story

Good story from the third wheel's point of view. Sucks to be him, first the wife, now the girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story With a Surprise Ending

Very nice work!

Concritic123Concritic123almost 10 years ago
Excellent trilogy.....

Good story line. Well written as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What they think

What they think when she fucked and dated him more than her husband. Don't understand why the husband didn't have women so he could have that feeling of someone new!?

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycabout 9 years ago
Very nice

Very nice job on this story group. More believable for the outcome. Thanx for sharing.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 8 years ago
Sad ending

I kinda wanted her to divorce her hubby and marry Jake but a marriage with a body count to start on would never survive. Sooo, good ending.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Good Ending!

Strangely enough, I thought this had a good ending. Jake found someone he could care for and this should get him off his butt to go out and look for someone for himself rather than borrow someone else's wife. Laura did the right thing and cut the cord abruptly and finally. I can't understand why some of the commenters are looking for another chapter when you clearly mentioned up front that this was a trilogy. Trilogy, as in three parts.

I can't quite get my head around this relationship. Matt apparently has a medical problem due to prostate surgery, yet he apparently can get at least a partial hardon and can have a orgasm. With medication, he can get a full erection and they can work out some sort of procedure to satisfy them both. I know about the medication, because I had and ED issue and an injectable material gave me incredible erections (to the point where I had to take an antidote to get rid of it). If Laura loves Matt as much as she says she could work around the logistical problems and they wouldn't have to resort to the surrogate. But, different strokes for different folks, I guess. 5*

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
So

So swinging is ok, but if you care then it's cheating. Story doesn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As I was reading the story I thought the ending was going to be that Matt had terminal cancer and was looking for a new partner for Laura when he passed. I liked the ending, even if it was a little sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
1320 Followers
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...