Making Love to His Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,325 Followers

"When we first got into this, I told myself I would only do it if it were only about having casual sex and fun. And I promised myself that if I ever began to feel any real feelings for someone that was more than that, then I would end it."

Jake didn't want to believe what he was hearing. He shook his head, and felt a lump forming in his throat.

"I've fallen in love with you, Jake," she continued, as another tear streaked down her cheek. "And I'm sorry, but that can't happen. Matt is my husband, and I love him with all my heart. I can't be with you anymore."

"You don't have to do this," Jake protested. It was painful to speak through his constricted throat. "We can all still hang out together. We don't have to have sex anymore."

Laura shook her head.

"You know that won't work," she said. "You know it."

He did know it. He could not be in the same room with this woman and keep his hands off of her. And he couldn't deny that he felt something for her that was more deeply emotional than pure sexual attraction. He truly cared for her in a way that he never thought -- nor wanted -- to feel about a woman ever again.

"Good-bye," she said, and left Jake standing in the hallway, frozen on the spot.

He returned to his work desk and slouched into his chair. It wasn't supposed to be this way, he thought. He was only looking for a casual sex partner. How did this happen?

He was startled by the "ping" from the chat application from his web site. His heart leapt, thinking that it might be Matt. Maybe he would have some solution to this problem. Maybe he was okay with his wife being in love with another man. Jake quickly flipped to the chat window and read the incoming message.

Hey, how's it going?

It was from a user named "sxycpl4u". The icon indicated that it was a couple.

Jake paused for a moment and stared at the screen. He clicked the little red "X" in the corner, and the window disappeared.

swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,325 Followers
12