Making Mona Moan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow you're so lucky," added Emily.

"This is so hot," said Hanna.

Mona opened her eyes to look at them, the four teens were clustered just feet away, all of them holding cameras as they snapped away, expressions of carnal desire dominating their features. Alison laughed and thudded up to meet Mona's downward butt, "That's it. Show them what you've got."

"Yes, Ali," said Mona as she went up she opened her legs wider, straddling her lover's thighs and making her cunt lips spread to give the other teens a great look at her shaven pussy as Ali fingered it. She just hoped that Ali was proud of her, that she was putting on the show the blonde wanted; she was sure...almost sure... that she was - certainly Ali was pounding into her hard.

"Come on ladies, take some close-ups, see how wet her cunt is," Ali said, thrusting up into Mona's butthole. She didn't need to tell Mona to open her legs as far as she could so that the young women could do as their friend suggested. Mona felt herself flush as the four of them all came close with their phones, taking shots of her cunt and the dick pounding up her anal passage in excruciatingly close detail. She kept her legs spread, Ali wanted to show her off, her lover wanted to show her friends was a cute cunt Mona had.

"Oooohhh," Mona moaned in pleasure as Alison's dildo stimulated her, "Oooooohhh."

"You like that Mona, you like my big dick in your butt?"

"Yes, Ali. I love it."

"Tell my friends how much you love it. Tell them how much you love me fucking your ass."

"I love it. I love it when Ali thrusts her big strap-on up my butthole and fucks me. It's the best feeling ever."

Ali pounded up, ramming the full length into her girlfriend and Mona's entire body trembled with passion. The blonde grinned and slid her hands over the other teen's waist, "You want to be fucked by them? You want my friends to fuck your ass?"

Mona would have much preferred to have Ali continuing to make anal love to her, but she knew that was not the answer her lover wanted. She nodded and shuddered as she went down, rubbing the back of her head on Ali's shoulder so that the blonde would know that she was Mona's real love even as she said, "Yes, yes, I want to be fucked up the ass by your friends."

"So who's first? Hefty? Or Em - I think Emily really wants to bang that sweet ass. What about Spence?" Alison squeezed Mona's tits so hard the teen's flesh felt like it was popping. She pounded harder as well, ramming the dick hard up the back chute. Mona groaned and writhed as Ali smiled, "Aria?... I think Aria first."

Aria looked down at her dildo. It was slick with gel, though she suspected that with the hard banging her friend had being giving Mona the asshole would be easy to enter. Still it was the first time she'd butt-fucked a girl, and she was nervous, Ali could be unforgiving and she had laid on Mona specially; Aria didn't want to fuck it up - or rather she did. She tried to look confident as she grinned at Ali and nodded "I'm up for that."

Ali pushed Mona off her knee and directed the dumb slut onto her hands and knees on the bed; it was amazing how well she controlled her. "Whilst Aria fucks your ass I want you to clean my dildo with your mouth. You can do that can't you, sweetie?"

Mona nodded enthusiastically and Ali moved to the front of her, sliding the dildo into the teen's mouth. She gestured at Mona's behind, "There you are Aria, all ready for you."

It was. The backhole was gaping and open, stretched wide for Aria's dildo. It slipped in easily and Aria took position trying to remember how Ezra held her when they did it backdoor. Ali didn't seem to notice that she was starting slow, her friend was just grinning broadly as she slid her own toy at Mona's mouth, making the High School senior suck it. Aria quickly got into her stride, pushing quicker and harder, driving the dildo down.

Ali looked at her and grinned, "You enjoying Mona? She's a slut, aren't you babe?" Mona couldn't answer, but she seemed to wriggle between them more enthusiastically, Ali grinned wider and took hold of Mona's head, pushing it further down her rubber dick. Aria moved with her, thrusting her own toy into the ass.

Ali smiled again, though this time her look was at the three others. "Snap away; let's get some pictures of Aria for Ezra to jack over." Aria wondered if there was a trace of jealousy, her sexy teacher boyfriend had once being seeing Ali. Even if her friend said she had no interest it would be typical Ali to want what she no longer had - like a child with a toy, sharing wasn't enough, she wanted it all. There was no further clue from Ali, her friend just grinning and continuing to pump into Mona's mouth, making the dark-haired geek clean her rubber cock.

Don't worry yourself about it, Aria told herself, just concentrate on fucking Mona's butt. It was a new experience doing the fucking, harder work than she expected, every time she thrust in the dildo threatened to slip as she withdrew; and it was more tiring than she had imagined, making her use muscles she hadn't used in years. She looked across Mona at a naked Ali, her friend grinned at her broadly and twisted her head suddenly so that her long blonde hair flowed across her face and her titties bounced.

It wasn't the first time she'd shared with Ali. Aria could remember Ali on her back, squealing with excitement as Ezra's dick pounded her asshole. Aria's face had been so close, her tongue slapping at her boyfriend's member as it penetrated her friend. And then he had swapped them over, slamming at Aria's asshole as Ali lent over her, the blonde's damp pussy over Aria's face as she tongued Ezra's prick and managed a few crafty licks of Aria's cunt at the same time. It had made Ezra explode with a passion, blasting his cum into Aria's ass.

Afterwards as they lay on Ezra's bed, the teacher in the middle the two teens taking it in turn to lick and suck his manhood, making it hard and keeping it there Ali had told them about Mona. 'I'm using her as fuckhole to practice dyking'. Ezra told her it showed, and even though Aria didn't say it, as she was sucking his dick she agreed, Ali's kisses and touches of her as the two of them had rode Ezra had been designed to please another woman. Ali had laughed and said that she'd learnt more than that and perhaps she'd give Ezra some hints on how to best butt-fuck a woman; not that he'd been bad, she added, and with a dirty grin told him that practice made perfect. Aria had watched as her friend anally rode Ezra again, driving herself down onto his cock and then she'd joined in. The cum slid into Alison's ass as she lay face down, letting Aria boyfriend's cum dribble down her hole. Ezra had been so hard as Aria's tongue flicked down her friend's hole eating his gooey sperm. After she had been emptied Ali lay on her back, 'We should do this again, but we should be the tops fucking Mona.' Ezra had got even harder, adding his voice to Ali's and persuading them to give it a go, especially when Ali had said that it'd be a good idea to bring in their other friends, for some reason thinking that Em especially would enjoy it.

And here they were, the five of them - Spence, Em and Hanna all taking snaps as Ali and Aria spit-roasted Mona like she was a three-cent whore, though Aria knew the only payment Ali had made were a few loving words and a bit of time spent in seduction. It was time well spent, thought Aria, friends share.

Ali pulled her dildo out of Mona's mouth. It was slick and clean, soaked with Mona's saliva. The pretty blonde got off the bed and moved to stand near to Aria, watching as her friend slammed hard into Mona's ass. With Ali's eyes on her Aria moved faster, slamming her friend's pet dyke as hard as she could. Ali smiled appreciatively, "Enjoying this Mona? I know Aria is."

"Oh yes," Mona groaned, "Oh yes."

"You should thank her properly," smiled Ali as she got back onto the bed and kneeled behind Aria, her hands resting on the brunette's shoulders and starting to lightly massage them.

"Ohhh, thank you Aria, thank you for giving me such as ass fucking, thank you for thrusting your big strap-on down my butt, thank you for banging me hard," Mona cried out.

Ali laughed, "She's so polite," she grinned. Her hands moved further down Aria's body, to her belly. She stopped as she got there and slid them round, hugging her friend. Her body moved closer so that her tits were squashed on Aria's back and her chin resting on her friend's shoulder. She looked across at their friends, "You've got to take one of us like this, for Ezra."

The others raised their phones and snapped away, at Ali's grinning face and Aria's concentrated one, and if they zoomed out enough, Mona's contorted expression. Aria looked up and smiled at the camera, if Ali was going to want to send photos to her boyfriend, either to jack over or make him jealous, she wanted to look her sexiest. Ali grinned as well, her hands moving over Aria's tummy and her lips threatening to plant little kisses on her shoulder. Aria went harder into Mona, pounding deep, sweating with exertion, "Thanks Ali, this is great. I'm fucked."

"It's Mona's who's fucked," the blonde replied, but let go of Aria and got off the bed. Her eyes went over her friends.

Emily tried not to blush. Ali was always so beautiful, but standing there naked, with a sheen of sweat over her skin and with a seductive smile on her face, she was even more so than ever; it was impossible not to be in love with her. She looked downwards trying to avoid Ali's eyes, scared her friend would realise how she felt. It should be her Ali was with, planting sweet kisses on each other bodies, heads down between the other's thighs, stroking, caressing, touching. Mona wasn't good enough for Ali, Em didn't even think she was a real lesbian, just someone who wanted to be in the same orbit as the coolest girl in Rosewood; she wasn't like Em, Mona wasn't really in love with Ali.

"What about you Em?" asked Alison. She was grinning at her friend, "You want to replace Aria in fucking my girlfriend?"

It should be me, I should be your girlfriend, I would be so right for you, Em wanted to cry, but she couldn't. She loved Ali, but her friend could be cruel, she'd just laugh, or worse, cut their friendship. It wasn't worth the risk. She nodded, "I'd love too Ali. Hurry up and finish Aria so I can go."

Aria sped up, grunting and sweating, thrusting the toy into the writhing dark haired usurper on the bed. Em put down her phone and picked up the lube, reapplying a generous amount to her dildo. Not that she thought it would be needed, after being fucked twice Mona's ass must be well prepared for the next dick.

"OOOhhhh, fuck," moaned Aria, "oooohh, urrrrhhh." She pulled out of Mona, leaving the other groaning and gasping, her butt hole opened.

Ali gestured towards Mona, "Your turn Em. You know what to do, I'm sure you've thought about it lots... if you had a boyfriend you'd be doing this." Em got on the bed, hoping that Ali would wrap her arms round her like she did with Aria. Even as she got on Ali got off and moved out of her eye line, though Em could still hear her saying, "You need a boyfriend Em, so you can fuck."

I need a girlfriend, I need you, thought Em. "Stick it in her Em, fuck her behind," Ali called and Em did as instructed, pushing the dildo into Mona's ass. "That's it Em, break your girl on girl virginity; or are you still a proper virgin as well? You've not had a boyfriend for so long." I'm not, thought Emily, if only I could tell you the truth, that I love girls and love you.

There had been Maya first, the young black girl had moved into Ali's old house when her friend and her family had moved out after the attempted murder of the blonde. It was Maya who made Emily realise she was a lesbian and her first; they had made sweet love under the blankets of Maya's bed one morning instead of going to school and all the time Em was wishing it was Ali. Next came Samara, she was blonde but not like Ali, they had sex in Samara's parents bed, toying each others twats until they came in explosions of girl juice and cum; she was sexy and cute and hot, but she wasn't Ali. And last was Paige, a fellow swimmer even further in the closet than Em; they'd swum naked in the pool and afterwards kissed and slid their lithe, wet naked bodies together under the stars and all the time Em had thought of Ali.

She thrust the dildo into Mona, and the other moaned loudly, her hands scrabbling at the bed. Em's gripped her waist, pushing her nails in and not caring about Mona's pained squeaks and began to fuck her hard and brutally, ramming the dildo down the young woman's anal fuckhole. If Mona wanted to be Ali's this was what was coming, a hard dildo down the back chute, pounding open her hole. She could hear the Mona squealing as the toy speared deep into her asshole, squeaks of excitement and pain mixed.

"That's it Em, enjoy her, go harder, give it her all" Alison was behind her, encouraging the swimmer to fuck Mona as hard as she could. Em did, thrusting the dildo deep into the teen's butt. She could see Spencer and Hanna, eagerly awaiting their turn and Aria, still smiling from hers, the three of them giggling and watching Emily poundings. "I know you want to fuck her hard, Em" Ali continued, "I know you like this. Fuck her, fuck her, fuck Mona's ass. It's good practice... for when you get a boyfriend."

"Oooohhh, yessss," Mona moaned and gasped, her back arching and bending as Emily slammed her. Emily gripped her waist harder, digging her nails deep into the flesh to stop her palms slipping from the dark-haired teen's slippery flesh.

"Enjoy it, love that sexy dyke hole, fuck her lesbian ass" Ali was still encouraging her on, telling her it was alright to bang her girlfriend.

'It'll be hot' Ali had told her. 'I know you'd prefer to share a guy, but this will be fun'. Emily hadn't replied, hoping that her silence would be taking as rejection, even though Ali was half-right, she knew banging another girl was hot, even Mona who wasn't fit to lick Ali's pussy. They were in the hot-tub at Spencer's house, the three of them. It had been Ali's idea to jump in, 'I haven't got a costume' Em had said, but Ali had just snorted and said, "Neither have I'. Spencer did have, but as the other two were skinny dipping she was as well, the three of them sitting naked in the tub, Emily trying desperately not to look at Ali's perfect sexy body. Alison was talking about Mona, 'She's my experimental phase. We should all try lesbianism sometime, shouldn't we Em? And if I want to try a bit more when we get to college I'll have practised.' Spencer, ever practical, agreed and then agreed again as Ali said, 'You should all try her, Aria and Hanna as well. What about next weekend when my parents are away? That good for you Em?' Emily couldn't refuse.

"Aaaarrrghhh, aaarrrghhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh," Mona writhed as she was fucked. Emily thrust the toy down, pushing open the asshole.

"That's good, Em. You're really giving it her. It's almost like you've done this before you're so good," Ali called out in encouragement. "What do you think Hefty? You next?"

Hanna nodded quickly, "Yes," she answered. She could never quite believe she was here, she'd been a plump and gauche junior High Schooler, even geekier than Mona; that she wasn't now was all thanks to Alison and she loved her friend for that. It was Ali who'd given her dieting tips to loose the pounds, clothing advice to improve her style and introduced her to sex to boost her confidence. She'd taught Hanna how to kiss, how to suck a dick (using a strap-on a substitute) and how to give a hand-job to a very willing Mike Montgomery. She'd even stood outside the room like a mother hen as Hanna had lost her virginity to some college guy Ali knew and drove her home afterwards, smiling almost as broadly as the cherry popped teen.

"Better get ready Hefty then. Put some lube on it... it'll help it go in better," Ali unscrewed the lube herself and squirted it onto her hands. "Let me," she grinned and slapped the lubricant over Hanna's toy. Once it was smeared on she stepped back and looked over at Emily and Mona, the swimmer was still diving deep into the dark haired geek's butthole. Aly grinned, "You ought to get a girlfriend Hefty, you can share her with us."

Hanna hadn't thought about having a girlfriend, she was sure she was heterosexual and anyway she was sure Ali was joking, she often teased Hanna, more than she did the others. Hanna didn't mind though, that was just Ali. She shrugged her shoulders, "If I did I would."

Ali smiled wider, "We ought to set you up then. Do you think Paige McCullers is a lesbo? Em, you know her, do you think Paige enjoys muffin munching?" Em didn't answer, she just grunted and went redder as she pounded Mona's asshole. Ali laughed, "I think Paige probably is, I bet she's banged a girl before, probably one of the swim team Em... you better be careful or she'll be licking your pussy in the shower."

"Ooohhhh, fuuuckkk, yessss," Emily grunted as her strap-on stimulated her clit. She dragged it out, sweat dripping down her olive skin, "I'm done, Ali."

"You ready for Hefty Mona, she's a big one," Ali got on the bed and put her hands on the teen's butt-cheeks, pulling them gently apart she showed Hanna the gaping hole. "Come here Hefty, butt-fuck Mona, she's ready for it."

"Oh yes, Ali, yes, I'm ready for it, I'm ready for your friend's big dick," Mona said.

"Not the only thing that's big," grinned Ali, "Come on Hefty fuck her ass."

Hanna pushed the toy in as instructed. Mona shuddered as it entered her, after being fucked by three other dildos her ass must have been stinging like she'd stuffed a bunch of nettles up there, but she still seemed to be enjoying it, emitting a moan of ecstasy as Hanna drove the toy down. The busty blonde began to fuck, not as hard as Em, but not softly either, thrusting forward and back, sending the dildo's length into the hole. "OOOhhh, urrrrrhhh, oooohhh," Mona grunted, rocking her body to Hanna rhythm.

"Fuck her Hefty, that's it, go on," Ali grinned. Hanna did. She was aware Ali and the rest of her friends had their cells out, snapping shots of her and Mona. Hanna tried to ignore them, she knew she wasn't photogenic, even if she wasn't as fat as she had been she was sure her boobs were too big and her butt too round. Em said she was perfect, but Ali said Em liked big girls. "Fuck her Hefty. Work on some of that excess weight you've got." Ali said.

Hanna blushed, and thrust harder. Ali was right, sex was good exercise, Cosmo said the same and Elle as well. She moved as fast as she could, ramming the dildo in and working her thigh and upper-back muscles - hopefully she'd work a little weight off her butt. In front of her Mona wailed and shrieked, her back arching as Hanna's exercise drove her to climax. Ali whooped and hollered, cheering Hanna on, encouraging her like Mona was a rowing machine and Ali a personal trainer, and perhaps they almost were. Butt-fucking Mona in public was just another form of confidence boosting for Hanna and for Mona herself; it might be harsh on the geek's ass, but Hanna realised it was showing an ugly duckling that she too could be a swan. Hanna smiled and hammered down, Ali could be a bitch, she wasn't going to deny it, but she was also the bestest friend a girl could have; if Hanna had been a lesbian she'd have wanted Ali as well. "How's this?" she asked Mona, "Am I going fast enough?"

"Go faster Hefty, work up some sweat," Ali grinned from the sidelines, "Shouldn't she Mona? She should really work your asshole."

"Aaaarrrghhh, yesssss, aaaarrghhhh," squealed Mona in reply. Hanna carried on, slamming in and out, making herself sweat and pant with exertion and Mona shriek with pleasure.