Making Mona Moan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,175 Followers

Spencer was standing ready, she'd put down her cell and gelled up her dildo so much that it was literally dripping with lubricant. As soon as Hanna had finished she was going to give Mona the ride of the evening. Not that she was competitive towards Ali, well not too much, but her friend couldn't bring her girlfriend over for a fucking and not expect Spencer go at her like she was in a race with Alison.

Hanna pulled out panting with exhaustion and Ali turned to Spencer, "Your turn Spencer." The teen was about to step forward and take her place in Mona's ass when Ali stopped her. "I think Mona's been on her hands and knees for so long she'll be getting calluses, let's switch position."

Spencer didn't believe for a second Ali gave a any consideration to her girlfriend, Mona was a fuckhole to Alison - nothing more; she was doing something to stop Spence giving Mona the hardest butt-fuck of the night. Still there wasn't much she could do but grin and say, "Okay Ali."

"Babe," Ali said in a voice that gave all the impressions of caring, "I want you to lie with the top of your back on the floor and the lower back bent, that's it move your legs down so that they're near your ears."

Mona did as her girlfriend said, so that her asshole was up in the air above her head. Spencer couldn't see Ali's game, it just meant that she stand above Mona and thrust in, it was still a position she could fuck her from. She smiled at her friend, a smile of victory; Ali had miscalculated, she could ream her girlfriend equally vigorously standing and going down as taking her from behind on her knees, "Is Mona ready?"

"Go for it, Spencer," Ali smiled.

Spencer moved over the black-haired teen and looked down. It wasn't the most comfortable position for Mona, all the weight of her body was on her shoulders, neck and the top of her back and her legs were stretched back so that her toes were almost, but not quiet, on the floor. But it was probably the teen's asshole that must have pained Mona most. Four big dildos pounded into it had left the hole more cavernous than Spencer would have believed possible, the chute opened and dark, red lines and bruises surrounding the gaping sphincter. Spencer added in the fifth dildo, ramming it down and grinning happily as Mona gave a gratifying shriek. She loved Ali like a sister, but she feuded and fought with Melissa as well, the Hastings always believed that love and rivalry were bedfellows. She raised herself up again and pounded down, her hands on the back of Mona's thighs trying to push the legs down further. The dark haired teen shrieked, "AAAaarrrghhh yessss, yesssss."

"Take it, take it," grunted Spencer. She could see Aria and Em taking pictures, Hanna collapsed on one of Ali's bedroom chairs recovering and watching. Ali herself was putting some more lube on her dildo. Spencer mentally frowned, did Ali intend to have another go when Spencer finished? Mona was hers after all. But Spencer had just started, she would be some time, especially as she intended to really, really plough Mona. What then? Was Ali about to claim ownership rights and throw Spence off before she got to properly fuck Mona - that was unsubtle and Ali was seldom that. She continued pounding down, making Mona scream and cry as Ali smeared her toy in the gel.

The blonde gave Spencer a winning smile, victory dancing across her face, "I think Mona can fit two dildos in their. Want to share?"

Spencer knew she had been out-manoeuvred, there was no way to refuse, only to accept defeat gracefully. She pulled her toy half-way out, "Yes, definitely Ali. That sounds like fun, us going together."

"Don't we always go together?" Alison smiled back, her words carrying an undertone which said, 'we're rivals, but I'm always the winner'. Spencer wasn't sure she disagreed, so she just nodded and let Ali come in opposite her and push her dildo down into Mona's butthole.

The dark-haired teen squeaked a little and writhed, shaking and wriggling as the two cocks pushed together. But she didn't complain. I should get a girlfriend, thought Spencer, I could train her so that she orgasmed for everyone but Ali. That would teach her friend, perhaps if Paige really is a lesbian...?

She pushed down, thrusting her toy into Mona, dragging down Ali's at the same time. Or was it the opposite way round. It was hard to tell. Ali was grinning and giggling like a cross between a Cheshire Cat and the laughing policeman. Her hands reached out round Spence's waist, Spencer replicated, they both pulled each other close so that as they drove down their titties rubbed and bounced at each other's.

"OOOohhh, urrrrhhh," moaned Mona as they came up. "AAAaarrrghhh," she shrieked louder as the two teens rammed down together.

"This is fun isn't it Spence. Sharing..." Ali grinned.

Despite herself Spencer smiled back. Yes it was fun, she had to admit. Ali had her faults, many of them and varied, she was cruel and narcissistic, selfish and jealous, petty and mean. But she was also fun and loving and great to be around, and when she wanted to share she did, whether it was a trendy blouse or her lover's ass. "Yeah, it's fun," laughed Spencer. "Things with you are."

"Good," smiled Ali in her most charming way, "You're my BFFs, all four of you and I love you dearly. I love doing things together." From below there was a gasp from Mona and it seemed to Spence almost as an afterthought that Ali added, "Oh and I love you as well Mona, take our dicks a little deeper."

"Love you as well Ali," Mona said. The pain in her ass was eye watering, but Ali loved her and that was all that mattered. Her hands splayed out beside her, trying to give her balance as Ali and Spencer pounded down, threatening to push her over. Pressure built on her shoulders and back until the muscles ached almost as much as her butthole. But Mona didn't complain, she was Ali's girl and her lover was fucking her again. She might have preferred it without Spencer, just her and Ali, but to have even hinted at that would disappoint Ali and there was no way she wanted to do that.

The two cocks thudded down into her ass, they didn't go as deep as one on their own would have gone, but they stretched her more, making her walls expand like they were rubber. A wave of pain washed through her at the same time as one of pleasure. She ignored the former to concentrate on the latter, groaning out loud, "Ooooohhh, yesssss."

"That's it Mona, let it out, tell me how much you love having two dicks in your ass," Ali said as she came down.

"Ooooohhh, urrrrrrhhhh, it's heaven Ali, I adore being double-stuffed anally and having my butt stretched open. Give me more. I love it."

Ali laughed and lent forward to murmur something in Spencer's ear as the two teens came down again. Spencer smiled back at the private joke and moved her own head to whisper something to Ali. Mona's jealousy rose; she didn't like the way that Ali and Spence were holding each other close, or the way their titties bounced and rubbed together as they moved, nor that their faces were just inches apart forcing them to look the other full-on. She fought back the green-eyed monster; Spence was Ali's friend, one of her best friends, Mona should just be glad that Ali was willing to share.

"Aaaaarrrghhh," Mona squeaked as the toys pushed down.

"Uuurrrhhh, oooohhh, urrrrhhh," Spencer and Ali panted as they forced the dildos down, fighting the ass walls and the friction from each other. Sweat dripped from them onto Mona, the small beads sliding down her crevices and against the dildo. "Uuurrrhhh, uuuurrrhhhh."

Mona closed her eyes and shuddered, her boobs bouncing as she was pounded. She listened to the grunts and groans of her lover and Spence, their cries of pleasure as their clits were stimulated, theirs pants of exertion as they penetrated her, their giggles as they bounced against each other. It all sounded like Ali was enjoying it and that was all Mona wished for. Above her came the sound orgasmic moans...

"My God that was great," Spencer giggled as she pulled the toy out. Mona opened her eyes to see the preppy girl step away, sweat rolling down her.

For a second she was just left with Ali, her lover, pounding into her asshole. The blonde saw she was looking and grinned down, "It was..." she agreed and thrust in again, her smile get wider and wider. Mona gasped and moaned some more, bucking as Ali thrust all the way down. "AAAarrrghh, urrrrhh," she squeaked and groaned

And then Ali was out as well, perspiring and sweating, her skin red and flushed. She looked at her friends, "I enjoyed that."

"I did as well," said Aria and the others joined in chorusing their approval of Mona's anal abilities.

Ali began to undo her strap-on, "Let's get into our PJs and put on some popcorn before we settle down to watch a slushy romcom." The others nodded and began to undo their toys, looking around the room for the rucksacks they'd brought over with their night things.

Mona ached as she stood up, her muscles sore, her asshole stinging as she walked. The others were talking and giggling between themselves, already ignoring her. She paused and looked at Ali who was saying something to Aria, her girlfriend turned suddenly as if she had just remembered Mona, "Your things are downstairs aren't they? You best get dressed down there, this rooms crowded with us all in; I'll come and see you off in a minute."

"Okay," said Mona; she smiled at Ali to show how much she loved her but her girlfriend had already turned back to Aria and was saying something that made her friend laugh.

Mona went downstairs and got dressed, the sound of laughter upstairs making her jealous. Perhaps she should stand up for herself more, she had just let Ali and her friends gangbang her, Ali should recognise that and at least invite her to stay to watch the movie with the rest of them. All her good intentions vanished a few minutes later as Ali returned downstairs, she looked dazzlingly attractive in her pink pyjamas and with her blonde hair pulled up, her bright red lips opening in a smile; it reminded Mona how lucky she was to have her.

"You ready to go?" Ali asked and slipped her arm in Mona escorting her to the front door.

Mona nodded, "Yes. Thanks for inviting me."

Ali smiled at her entrancingly, "We had a great time. They're all saying how good you were, much better than they expected." She kissed Mona lightly on the lips making the teen's tummy turn, "Apart from me. I knew you'd be special." She opened the door.

"I could do it again," Mona said.

Ali smiled, "We'd like that."

"And I was just wondering... on Monday, at school, I could sit with you at lunchtime... with your friends as well."

"I'd love to," Ali looked sad, "but it wouldn't work. If you sat with me I'd have to kiss you and everyone would know you're a lesbian. I wouldn't mind for myself, but I don't think you're ready to come out yet. I think it's best you sit at your normal table with... er... you know, your friend? Luke? Lucas?"

"Yes, of course," Ali was right, she was sure, though she wouldn't have minded too much coming out if Ali was beside her.

Ali leant in and kissed her tenderly again, "We could meet up on Monday night somewhere and I can show you how much I adore you and that cute butt of yours"

"Oh yes," Mona smiled, "I'd like that."

"See you Monday," Ali guided Mona out the front door and made to close it, "Love you" she said as it shut.

"Love you too," Mona replied to the door. She stood for a moment, staring at it, a smile on her face. Ali loved her and that was all she wanted.

LL72
LL72
1,175 Followers