All Comments on 'Making Mother My Slut Pt. 02'

by dickpounder73

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

until the outsiders it was going ok.they ruined it for me.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
Very cliche

3 stars at most. The lingerie store restaurant and 3 ways been done time and time again. Almost like I read this before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great start!

Unlike the other poster, I loved the guy playing grandpa. The sales lady, not so much. Would love to read about him passing slutmom around to other guys. Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love a slut mom

Ican relate to your story as I have made my stepmom my toy,we are in bed now having just finished your story and I told her to comment so here is what she thinks.Yes the story is to me real because my stepson has taken me and made me a cocksucking,cuntlicking,asseating slut who just last month was giving to his girlfriend and now is my mistress, My stepson says Iwill soon be eating and fucking my own daughter and her husband for his pleasure, I`m such a SLUT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
* * * * *

Heh! Grandpa only had an 8 inch cock. It's hard to find guys with 11 inch cocks like sonny boyz!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good hot kinky chapter

I hope that he , his mom and sister get together with Kim her daughter and son and have a good orgy.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boring as hell

Slut mommy fuck cunt bitch. Three pages of this over and over. boooooorrrrriiinnngggg

liz33ndliz33ndover 9 years ago
i dont know about

so 18 and cum four times.. totally spent in one day.. maybe two times of hard orgasm, but four. I had my doubts.

I did love the sales lady getting involved, and will read on. I hope it doesn't end soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Richard makes his mom Kim's slut too.

I'd want to spend more time fucking my mom before I started letting others have her. Since they can't just fuck anytime they feel like at home without being caught, I'd be taking my mom to a motel. Then we could take our time, make as much noise as we wanted, and be able to freshen up before going back home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE, BUT NOT GOOD!!

down stairs (downstairs)

Real Estate Agent (real estate agent)

couldn't breath (breathe)

waist band (waistband)

up stairs (upstairs)

my Son (son)

Blonde (blonde)

check out (checkout)

Mom (mom)

mothers pussy (mother’s)

Baby-doll (baby)

Mommy (mommy)

baby boys (boy’s)

half way (halfway)

mothers cunt (mother’s)

rythym (rhythm)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Past tense vs. present tense of "use"

Most authors in Literotica don't know the difference between "use", present tense and "used", past tense. I used her pussy to relieve my sex drive. - past tense. I use her body for my personal satisfaction. - present tense The simple addition of the letter "d" to the word "use" will correct the mistake of using "use" for past tense. Wrong: I use to deliver newspapers. Correct: I used to deliver newspapers. Oh, another one seen often: I "should of" seen it coming. Correct - I "should have" seen it coming. Wish I could get this info out to all authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disrespecting your own mother by whoring her out

I don't like this part of the story where you whore out your mother with some other man. I think it is sick and being disrespectful to your mother. You could just have taken her shopping for some sexy undergarments for your benefit. I think your dirty mind and fantasy goes a little too far and if I was an older brother and found out what you had done you would laying out cold after I smacked you around a bit. If your going to tell a good incest story keep it to the incest part only behind closed doors, as it is against the law and figure out how you were going to continue to make your mother's pussy yours only while you attend college after all and maybe breed her with your child in future.

xavierwxavierwover 4 years ago
HOT Story, But..,.

I love the hot sex; thee name-calling, the sexual situations and all, but the story, as presented is so incredibly improbable that it distracts from the power of the sex scenes.

In future stories, you might want to work on that a bit. I LOVE the D/s aspects of the story though. Don't change the intensity of that,nor of the sex!

Keep up the good work!

X-Man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You showed no respect

In your writing of this story you did not show your mom any respect when you went shopping or when you went to dinner with her, pimping her out to different men. I think your mentality is some what demented and you get carried away in tangent actions which takes away from the story line of incest with your mother. That kind of takes away from the incest element of the story and goes for short time in to a cheating fantasy, which as a reader irks me a little bit. Please in future stay with story plot and make interesting.

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 3 years ago

I currently have a Sub GILF Slut 22 yrs older then me that is a 3 hole Slut and she is also bi and loves to put on a show for me, and loves when I share her at swing clubs, bookstore Gloryholes, and whore her out with either a line of men that pay to cum in and fuck her one after the other and an occasional Gangbang with younger guys as she can't get enough cock and cum. The thing we are looking for is a younger Sub Sister Slut for us both as I continue to train and share her so this story was just along the lines of what I am living Now.

mrfluffermrflufferover 1 year ago

So many English majors in the comment section as well as those who forgot this is fantasy!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous