Making Music

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rapaxe
Rapaxe
40 Followers

'Dave. I'm gonna cum. You're making me feel so good. You're fucking a stripper and loving it Dave. Fuck me. Make my cunt raw. I want your cock so bad! Fuck me Dave.' She said, moaning louder all the time. Slaps of skin hitting skin surrounding the room and she bounced harder and faster, her moans turning into squeals at every thrust. 'Dave I'm coming. Fuck me Dave!' She said as she let out an enormous squeal, her body tightening immensely and her pussy doing the same.

She paused half way up his cock as her orgasm came over her, moaning and running a hand through her hair. David continued to thrust his cock at her, sliding in and out of her convulsing pussy. She seemed to quickly get over it and started to bounce up and down on him again, sweat pouring off her body from the effort. 'I'm gonna cum soon.' Dave said, the cum building up inside of him.

Immediately Candice jumped off his cock, kneeling in front of him and jacking him off as she aimed his cock at her face. David couldn't hold on any longer and grunted heavily as stream after stream of thick heavy cum exploded from his cock onto Candice's face. The first stream hit her eye, the second her lips and the third her chin until she put her mouth over Dave's cock and began to suck the cum down with pleasure. She looked seductively up at him as the cock slid from her mouth and she smiled. 'Happy birthday David.' She said.

Suddenly the mirror on Dave's right lit up, and he realised what it was as all 6 of his mates laughed and cheered at him from behind the window. He grinned slightly, looking down at Candice as she smiled up at him. 'Thank you Candice.' He said, pulling up his pants.

Outside the door he was met by all his mates, who cheered loudly when he emerged and patted him on the back. Then they headed out the door to the car. 'Happy birthday, Dave!'

'Good present guys.' He said, grinning wildly. 'But somehow I think it was more for you than me.'

'Fuck yeh!' they agreed. 'Do you think we'd get you a present without something being in it for us? Fuck no!' Jake said. They all laughed as they pulled up to the Regatta Night Club, ready to party. David was exhausted. No one could blame him. But he knew his night was far from over. The moment he got inside the club people were throwing drinks at him. His mates were buying him shots, girls were buying him beers to get his attention, the bartender was shouting him rum because it was his birthday. It was wild.

All Dave could hear was the music as he made his way through the nightclub, a drink in each hand. Girls he knew and girls he didn't all ask him to dance and he didn't let any of them down. He was incredibly drunk at this stage and was dancing with about five women on the dance floor. It was his birthday and he was gonna have fun. Each girl was grinding up against him, trying their hardest to be the one to get in his pants tonight. None of them were very hot, and he had no intention of taking any of them home, but he danced with them anyway.

Suddenly a girl broke through the circle, bumping straight into David. She looked up at him and apologised, then stood there stunned. 'David…' she said.

Dave stood there stunned too. It was Miss Fletcher. And she looked incredible. She wasn't wearing her usual tank top. She was wearing a tight red dress that stopped just above her knees. 'Hi Miss.' He said, not knowing what else to say.

'I told you. It's Julie outside of class. Now I better get out of here quick, before… Have a fun night…' She said and tried to leave.

'What's the hurry?' He asked, but he found out soon enough. A big lumbering bloke was streaming through the crowd in their direction, staring murderously at Miss Fletcher and bumping off people left, right and centre. He came to a stop just in front of them as his teacher hid behind David.

'Get your hands off my woman.' He said, pointing at Dave and not looking very happy.

Dave put his hands up, not wanting a fight when Miss Fletcher spoke up. 'I'm not your woman Bill. Now leave me alone.'

'Your coming home with me woman, and you don't have a choice in the matter.' The bloke said as a crowd began around the three of them.

'Hold on, mate. She can go home with whoever she wants.' Dave said, no longer worried about touching 'his woman'. The guy was obviously a jerk.

'You better watch yourself, small fry, or you're gonna get the beating of your life.' He said, getting madder by the minute. 'She's coming home with me, so you better get out of my way.' The guy said, cracking his knuckles. The guy was monstrous and Dave probably wouldn't have had the balls to say what he did if he wasn't blind drunk.

'No. She's coming home with me.' What happened next was all but a flash. Dave soon a big meaty paw coming at him from the left and he ducked under it, stepping forward with his right leg. Using his left leg, he kneed Bill once in the balls so he doubled over, then kneed him in the head so Bill fell. He then walked over to him and placed his foot on Bill's throat, putting pressure on it as Bill struggled for breath. 'Leave now.' He said and released him.

The guy slowly rose to his feet, still in pain, and giving one murderous glare at the two of them, made his way towards the exit. The room erupted into applause and suddenly thousands of drinks were shoved towards him. Miss Fletcher spun him round and hugged him, 'Thank you so much Dave. Thank you, thank you, thank you!' she said, emphasising each one with a kiss on the lips. Then she paused suddenly, shocked at what she'd just done.

'Not a problem, Miss.' Dave said, leaning down and giving her a soft peck on the cheek, designed to loosen her up.

She thought for a moment and then smiled. 'Care to dance, young sir?'

'Why yes I would…' He said as she grabbed his hand and was led off to a different part of the dance floor. They begun to dance and Dave was surprised at how well she danced. He had expected more old fashioned, but realised she was only 25 or so, so it wasn't so surprising that she danced like everyone else in the club. She came up close to him, moving her hips to the music, wrapping her arms around his neck and dancing seductively. 'How old are you Miss?' he asked and she moved closer still, the beat around them getting faster.

'Twenty six.' She said, releasing her hold on his neck, spinning and backing up against him. Dave grabbed onto her waist and moved his hips with hers as she danced, looking back at him every now and again. She paid no attention to any other guy that tried to hit on her, and she downed drink after drink as the night wore on. Slowly Dave moved in closer until he was grinding his pelvis against her's, and his now erect cock was grinding against her ass. He placed his face next to her's as they danced, slowly rubbing it with his cheek. She seemed to respond as she danced, moving her body closer and pulling him in. It was long before David had his hands on her ass, and she reached around behind him to pull him closer to her.

'She turned around and looked at him, 'Want to go somewhere?' Dave responded by grabbing her hand and heading to the exit. He hailed the nearest cab he could. 'Where's your place?' he asked. But she didn't respond, only telling the cabby to turn right or left every now and then. David was pretty drunk, and had no idea where they were going, but when they finally pulled to a stop he didn't care. He gave the cabby an extra twenty and jumped out of the car. Pulling Miss Fletcher out of the car, he turned around to see the school in front of him.

'Come on.' She said, racing off. Dave paused for a second as elation ran through him. He was gonna fuck a teacher at school! Then he raced off after her. They ran through the courtyard and up a set of stairs until they found themselves at the door to the music room. Dave sucked on his neck and played with her chest as she moaned and fumbled with her keys. She finally got the door open and the burst inside, his hands all over her as their tongues met for the first time. 'Mmm… Wait…' she said, breaking their embracing and moving over to a control panel, entering a code.

'Now we won't have cops down our throats,' she said. He walked over to her, and kissed her fiercely, their hands all over each other as they kissed. Her hands ran through his hair as their passions ignited, tongue massaging tongue. He pulled her close to him, feeling the heat of her body once more as she kissed and suck on his neck, sending pleasure racing down his spine. Grabbing her ass, he picked her up and quickly carried her across the room, knocking over drums and guitars in the process. Notes filled the room as he set her down on the piano, the keys striking the strings and creating a cacophony of sound around them.

His lips found the collarbone he'd longed to have and she moaned loudly and wrapped her legs around his back. She reached down and pulled his shirt over his head as he moved his head further down to kiss between her breasts. She pulled the strings from her shoulders, letting the dress fall below her bust, and Dave immediately began to suck on her right nipple as she whispered to him, 'Yes…'

Growing impatient, she lifted herself slightly off the keys to pull her panties of from under her dress, letting them fall to the floor. Dave grunted loudly as she rubbed his cock through his pants and he got the idea. He quickly fumbled with his belt with his right hand, dropping his pants quickly and sliding his boxers down just enough. The grabbing his teacher's ass he pulled her closer to him, lifting her dress above her waist in the process. Then, using his right hand he reached down and grabbed his engorged penis, aiming it at the lips of her pussy.

With one motion he was inside her, fucking his teach for all she was worth. There was no pretence of care or love. This was purely a fuck and nothing more. Something they had both needed for a long time. He was fucking his teacher, and she was fucking her student. It was wrong, but so fucking right. He pounded her cunt hard and fast ass she moaned, grabbing his ass and pulling him inside her on every thrust. The piano cried out their joy as he fucked her wet pussy, her cunt enveloping his cock in its tight embrace.

'Fuck me. Fuck me Dave. I'm your teacher! Fuck your teacher! It's wrong Dave but fuck me anyway! Fuck me! Fuck me!' He obliged and continued to pound her pussy harder still, only her stomach covered by the now useless dress. He sucked on her nipples, her small tits jolting on every thrust as the piano composed their lust. She began to moan uncontrollably as an orgasm shook through her, and she screamed to the heaven as his cock pleasured her clit. 'Fuck me Dave! You're making your teacher cum! Yes! Oh yes! Dave! Fuck me! Fuck me! Dave! Fuck your teacher! Yes!'

His cock slid in and out of her like a piston as her orgasm subsided and she bit his shoulder. After his last orgasm he was no where near cumming, even though her cunt was so tight. He easily picked her up and took her over to the piano chair. He placed her face down on the chair, her ass sticking up in the air. Then, he slid his cock back into her cunt and began pounding again. A different kind of squeal emanating from his teacher's mouth every stroke as he filled her completely. Thrust after she moaned and screamed his name, talking dirty and telling him to fuck her.

His cock imbedded deep within his teacher's cunt, he began to feel a stirring in his balls. He increased his pace, pounding her harder and harder. He wasn't going to tell her. He was gonna cum inside of her tight, wet horny cunt. Every squeal made Dave closer to coming and he began to slap her tight ass on each thrust. Soon his teacher's squeals and screams turned to shrieks and she was again screaming out his name as loud as possibly.

'David! Fuck yes! David! Fuck ME! FUCK ME! DAVID! I'M YOUR TEACHER AND… UH… I DEMAND… YOU FUCK ME! DAVID! YES! I'M CUMMING! FUCK! YES! FUCK YOUR TEACHER! UH!' Her body tightened and she shook uncontrollably as her body was filled with her orgasmed. Her body convulsed almost rhythmically as she came, and her head drooped as she screamed. Her pussy tightened around his cock and David began to cum himself. Every thrust released stream after stream of thick virile sperm into her fertile cunt, flooding her womb with semen. Dave grunted and thrust harder as he endeavoured to empty his balls into her willing pussy with every stroke. His balls shrank as he flooded her pussy with his fluid and he felt her whimper slightly in a mix of pleasure and pain before the passed out.

Slowly he slid his cock out of his teacher's cunt, watching his semen drip from her pussy lips and hoping for some reason that she get pregnant…

**************************************

I hope you enjoy this story. If you enjoyed my story, or want to give constructive criticism, please send me anonymous feedback or leave a note here.

Rapaxe
Rapaxe
40 Followers
12