All Comments on 'Making My Husband into a Cuckold'

by smallcuc80

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Speechless

See above.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Crap

No husband would go for that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Standing in for those too busy to comment.

Completely lame and stupid. Not even good enough to be bad or interesting. In fact, what am I commenting about?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good news!

There is a new champion in the list of dumb stories.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
When she said...

Just in the beginning she says: "I love him dearly..."...How can that be possible and then do what she did? And what husband would accept it? As soon as any husband accepts a situation like that, the wife that doesn't love him, will also loose all respect she may have for the husband!! If she "missed the adventures she had when she was single..." why did she married? To have someone to provide a good life for her? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well this was just stupid

She knew what she was getting when she married him and she married him anyway?

Why? And why would her husband put up with her for 2 seconds? Presto, chango, he has a big cock, you don't so live with it? What kind of rationalization is that? This was simply awful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star

Just another crap story by a man-hating lesbian dyke bitch! Don't give up your job at McDonalds, because you're sure not a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this was noting!

No story no nothing! If you are going to write a story at least put a little effort into it.

1 star and that's pushing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nope Not Going to Fly

His wife come out to the room and starts seducing the friend because she wants a larger cock. She really love him too. BS dump the bitch

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyabout 9 years ago
Football conversations

Two guys are talking football so the wife gets bored. Happens all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Love to read the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I loved my wife dearly...

But her tits were too small and her cunt was too loose. And she was getting old... So I told her I needed a younger, sexier, hotter slut with big tits and a tight cunt. I loved her but she just wasn't doing it in bed. She understood. She did give great blow jobs so I told her she could clean my cock after I fucked my new lover. My wife gave great head and blowing a load down her throat was great. So I'd keep her around for that.

carvohicarvohiabout 9 years ago
Oh too bad...

Your story was written in an acceptable manner, and I hope you continue to contribute to this genre.

However, we've got more than enough small penis and happy cuckold stories to go around.

I'm the last person to give advice on theme or plot, but you've got to do better. I wonder is there a possible way to produce an 'accepting', not 'happy' cuckold and him not have an equipment problem. (I wouldn't do the money offer either.) If you could produce a story with an accepting husband, and a wife who still openly cheats 'and' loves her husband, now that would be a unique theme. P.S. I'd include sterility as an equipment problem so you couldn't cheat and use that.

Sorry I didn't vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
don't listen to jerks

Here is the deal. Lots of people are into cuckold. And lots of people are into small penis humiliation. so keep writing what you like to write and don't listen to jerks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Low %

@ Anon How many % of the men like their wives/girlfriends fuck other men?

I think these people are high % bisex and homo husbands. Low % of the hetero men like their wives, girlfriends fucks others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Do haters read story titles?

Might not be the best story, but it's nice. I like the cuckold stuff but not all the tiny-dick-husband humiliation.

Anyway, my point here is, some people say they hate cuckold stories, but still read them. Actually the story title is "Making My Husband into a Cuckold", what did they expect? Might be that the gay hater is a really a hidden gay?

ronnicdtgronnicdtgalmost 9 years ago
didn't feel as compelling

the concept of doing as told because of a promise made to his wife is an interesting beginning...she probably not expecting it to happen...He enjoying the freedom.

It is probably mostly me, but most writers seem compelled to over state cock size....average as stated in a recent study compiling several independently measured men turned out to be 5.2 in, this within the last month. Yet, over and over I read...something "I'm actually fairly small at just 6....6 1/2 inches"...Making someone at 8 or 9 + then saying "not really that large"....Statistics say in REAL life this is probably in the 1 per 10,000 range.....

I love BDSM stories, using cuckolding as a theme also because of the relationship i have with my girl friend....but, what loses me is the need to exaggerate. The act is exciting and humiliating but arousing for the cuckold for what is done....

My advice? Keep things as real as possible....people with real life experiences will respect it more.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Me, too, Nancy

Looking for stories like that.

Here's one: "Wife Gets Pregnant" by esknr

I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Then Dan woke up

Realized that at age 21, she was just an immature child. The she had demeaned, degraded and humiliated him. And she had risked her health and his health. He picked up his sense of pride and self respect and divorced her. No other ending is possible. This was complete garbage.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Comments

Don't need to read the story, comments tell me all I need to know.

MrKachingMrKachingover 5 years ago
Good wife

I love the story and it moves along well. Hope to read more adventures from you. I good husband shares his wife with friends IMHO after all we are providers and that includes seeing to our hotwife's needs are met. Hugs from afar.

zephyerzephyerover 5 years ago
That was hot.

Don't let the critics chase you off here. I don't understand why people come and read these stories and then pass harsh judgement. What did they think they were going to read? Bible passages?

Keep writing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Don't worry

Don't worry Zeph, I didn't read your little cucky story. I saw the title and knew it was about a mentally ill wimp and a brain dead whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She turned her husband into a cuckold

He turned her into a single woman with no place to live. The end to a really stupid story.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

She turned her husband into a cuckold

He turned her into a single woman with no place to live. The end to a really stupid story.

There is no better way to express it than Anonymous did!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Typical small penis wet dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story was short but so erotic that I had to change my panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And then he turned her into a divorcee.

encore769encore769over 2 years ago

reminded me of a time when I came close while my husband was watching. I chickened out the last moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i as a husband would have ask you wife if you truly valued your life and reminding my wife you have to sleep at night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The MC died from complications of chronic HIV intection slightly more than 12 years after the events described here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i am very different as i would have beaten my wife with a baseball bat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pay attention, Dan! Your loving wife wants to feel full. Start fist fucking that cavern she calls a cunt. Work up to literally jacking yourself off inside her sloppy hole. Mysteriously, the appeal of strange, big cock might very well begin to wane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really liked this story. I'm 67 and now in my life I'm OK with the wife if she wants to fuck then I say go for it honey as long as it does not ruiny marriage. I say wife you want to enjoy more than my near 8 inches by all means enjoy my love. I would be OK and may even watch my wife. I liked the way she did it in the story. I gathered she still loved her husband but she as a wife does have needs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You married the wrong guy and he married the wrong girl. You have no marriage, just a skank slut and an idiot living together until it all falls apart. Do the decent thing and leave your husband before you give him the STD's that will do you in sooner or later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, this wife - who as far as we know was always faithful - waltzes in wearing slut shorts and a tank with no bra and starts feeling up her husband’s friend right in front of them and NO ONE SAYS A WORD??? She takes the friend’s cock out and NO ON SAYS A WORD??? She sucks the friend’s cock right in front of her husband and NO ONE SAYS A WORD???

Look, we know these are fantasy situations, but at least have your characters act and react like real live human beings! There is no way any husband in this situation wouldn’t respond to his wife’s first fondle of his friend by at least shooting her a look and saying “Hey, what are you doing?” And no friend would just sit there silently as his buddy’s wife started coming on to him without saying something, at least asking her what she thinks she’s doing or looking to his buddy and asking if he was cool with what his wife was doing. Write your characters like real people with real emotions. You can do better. 1🌟

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

nothing wrong being your loving wife's cuckold

saucy_charlenesaucy_charlene8 months ago

Great, just wish my husband was as Dan Mmmmmm

Bonz123456Bonz1234568 months ago

My man let's me sell my body. I can make enough to pay off our house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous