All Comments on 'Making My Niece Cry Uncle Ch. 04'

by AllSoTwisted

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
bmeupbmeupabout 15 years ago
Great Story

I'm pretty sure there's a threesome in the works. Can't wait to hear about her girlfriend more.

C_girl225C_girl225about 15 years ago
really good

this story is really good i like it alot.

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Wow!!

Really good story. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

I came twice while reading this series. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sensually perfect...

with beautifully depicted characters - the feeling of wonder of a young woman discovering the full magic of a passionate forbidden relationship is just great! OK, so you've other irons in the fire, but please, let them cool, because this one's HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

waiting for ch: 05...maybe her friend can join in on the fun ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very good story. You go at a great pace and your stories are always wonderful. Keep writing. I can't wait for what cums next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great story I Loved it and cannot wait for more. will be waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo!

Your writing style and pacing are great. Thanks for a hot, HOT and well written series. I am 56 and have ben having a sexual relationship for the last couple years with my 38 year old niece. I only wish that we had started when she was younger like in your story.

Please, keep these coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is near to home ...

I have been fucking my niece, 22 years my junior, for 26 years now. We live together happily. When we make love I still get the same thrill that I did the first time I entered her. She was 19 and curious. She has never had another guy. I love her and she me. A wonderful relationship ...

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 11 years ago
A Very Nice Niece

AllSo Twisted has crafted a wonderful pair of characters in this lovely tale. Kristie sounds like a typical high school graduate who is trying to make money for college. Her Uncle Mike, just a dozen years older, suddenly finds himself the object of her mischievous and sexy intentions. This is a story for those who believe gentleness in love-making as the best way for an experienced lover to teach an inexperienced lover. When this author writes more of this story, I will be happy to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

very nice, I look forward to seeing more of this amazing story unfold, please dont keep us waiting too long

Geon54Geon54over 9 years ago
A very minor quibble

"What if your folks call Jenna's place?"

"She'll say I'm in the bathroom then call me on my cell phone."

Why would her folks call Jenna's place rather than call her cell? Just to check up on her? If so, a "she'll call you back" response wouldn't make them any more trusting.

No big deal, just distracted me enough to take me out of the story for a second. Maybe better with the two lines omitted since any increase in exposition at that point would disrupt the flow?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One question

Where oh where is the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Loved it! Absolutely awesome :). Smooth ending, though another chapter or three with him introducing her to a few new things she's never done before would be great too! I think my lovely niece needs to cut my yard all the time, oh! I need someone to clean my house for me every week too!! ;). Whats that? My niece wants to move in the spare room to keep me company so Im not depressed? Well, ok, if you really think it will help.... Wonder how much of a fit the family will throw if I marry her, hmmmm.... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, steaming hot. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable. Maybe another chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous