Making of a Cumslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Now slut, I hope you've obeyed my orders from our last ...meeting?'

Melissa nodded and looked up coyly.

'Show me then slut.'

She stood up and lifted the hem of her black dress which barely covered her ass, rolling it up to reveal a shaven pubic area.

I looked on in awe at the shaven beauty of her bare pussy.

Gareth nodded his approval.

'Well done slut. Very nice,' he said. 'What do you think Matt, do you like a bald pussy? Have you ever fucked Melissa's bald pussy?'

I shook my head.

'Now, take off your dress, slut.' Gareth ordered.

Melissa obliged and unzipped it from behind and lifted it over her head.

She was totally naked in front of both of us. Her nipples stood erect from her luscious tits.

We both appreciated how beautiful this nymph was standing before us, our eyes transfixed by her gorgeous body.

Mel had a curvy figure. Not plump just fleshy in all the right places.

Gareth reached inside his pocket and took out a black felt tip. He threw it over to me.

'Now Matt, I can't fuck your wife here unless you give me permission. I'd like for you to write the word slut across those gorgeous breasts for me.... That way I'll know you're consenting.'

'There's no fucking way I'm doing that.' I answered.

'I thought you might say that,' said the sanctimonious prick. He reached inside his pocket and pulled out his phone.

'On here are a couple of things that might change your mind.'

'The first is a video of your wife begging me to fuck her dirty pussy.'

'The second is a voice recording of you telling Melissa here just how much you enjoyed being a cumslut.'

I staggered back in disbelief. Melissa must have recorded me, and given him the evidence. What the fuck...?

'What's going on?' I asked. Looking at both of them.

'It's simple really Melissa wants me to fuck her good with my oversized cock - and she wants you to watch her as I do it, however she was worried that you might not agree to the idea so we came up with an ... erm incentive shall we say.'

'Now unless you want all your friends to hear you telling them how much of a cumslut you are, you'd better agree. So take the Goddamn pen and write the word "slut" across her tits.'

With this he stood up and lifted his T shirt above his head. He obviously looked after himself. His body was bronzed and toned. He had six pack and muscled arms like he worked out a lot in the gym. He then nonchalantly unzipped his trousers, and I began to feel even more inadequate.

Dropping his trousers and underwear in a heap at his feet he revealed the monstrous cock I'd heard about from Melissa in bed.

She hadn't done it justice. I'd only ever seen cocks that were this huge in porn films, and even then I thought they were fake. I looked at Melissa and she seemed hypnotised by it staring intently between his legs.

'Do it Matt.' He commanded.

I obeyed sulkily like a stroppy kid. I took the lid off the pen and scrawled 'slut' across Mel's pert boobs.

'Come and suck me, slut.' He ordered.

For an instant I thought he meant me and started shaking my head, - Gareth obviously realised. 'Not you, you faggot, I want Melissa to suck my dick.'

She took no time in dropping to her knees in front of him where she took the head of his dick deep into her throat.

'Look at your husband while you suck me, slut.'

Melissa angled her head towards me, and stared into my eyes but kept up with her blow job on Gareth.

'You like this big dick don't you slut?'

Melissa nodded and grunted her approval, mouth full.

'It's so much better than your husband's limp pencil dick isn't it?'

She grunted again in acknowledgement.

I watched them go at it, and despite myself I could feel my cock growing rigid in my pants.

Gareth seemed to sense this.

'Are you enjoying the show Matt, would you like to join in?'

I shook my head slightly.

Gareth laughed contemptuously.

'Worried you might not measure up....'

He pulled away and told Melissa to get on the settee. She got on all fours along its length with her ass sticking out at the end.

'Come here.' Gareth demanded motioning for me to come closer.

I joined him next to my wife's ass.

'I need you to guide my cock into your wife's pussy. Take a hold of it and push it into her sloppy hole.'

He must have seen the look of dread in my eyes.

'Do it Matt, remember you don't want everyone finding out you're a cumslut do you?'

I reluctantly grasped his dick in between my fingers holding it like some contaminated radioactive waste. With my other hand I found my wife's pussy and led his cock towards her. As the tip penetrated her it slipped upwards and out, and I had to take hold of it again to redirect it into her awaiting cunt.

'Very good, cumslut,' said Gareth.

He slapped Mel's ass hard with the palm of his hand a few times, each time eliciting a scream of pain. Red finger marks quickly bloomed on her ass cheeks.

Then he began to fuck her.

He started slowly and gradually, then began to pound his meat harder and faster into her. Mel dropped down to her elbows so her arse was pushed more prominently onto his thrusting cock.

As his fucking became more intense he shouted at her to beg for it.

'Yes master, yes master, fuck me please, fuck me with your big hard cock.' she screamed.

I'm going to ahhhhhhh fucuuuuuuck. I'm cummmming I'm cummmmming. Please god please god. Don't stop!' She cried out.

Mel let out a guttural groan and her body shook as her orgasm overtook her.

Gareth pulled his cock from her pussy.

'Your turn to suck my cock. Suck her pussy juices off.' He said looking directly at me, his massive staff slick with Mel's pussy juice in hand.

Again I must have looked horrified. he burst out laughing.

'Hey slut, your husband thought he was going to have to suck my dick. Would you like to see him suck me off?'

Mel was still wallowing in the throes of her orgasm. Head in her hands buried in the settee cushion.

Gareth slapped her ass hard, with a loud thwack.

'Answer me, bitch.'

'Anything that makes you happy sir makes me happy,' she replied

'Oooh good answer.'

'Well don't worry cumslut, I don't want you sucking my dick - no instead I have a better job for you, - one you'll enjoy a lot more.'

'I want to fuck your dirty slut's tight little asshole.' He looked right at me. 'Have you ever fucked her ass?' I shook my head. 'Oh does that mean it's virgin territory? In that case you're really going to need to lube her up aren't you?'

He spat onto her ass. A glob of spit ran slowly down into her asscrack. 'Rub that into her asshole.'

'Do it!' He shouted when I stood there immobile.

I jerked into action and used 2 fingers to rub the saliva deeper into her as crack and around her puckered hole.

'Lick those fingers and stick them into her asshole.'

I did as he said and put as much saliva onto them as I could and pushed my index finger gently around and around her little asshole before inserting it gently inside. Mel gasped audibly as the fingertip penetrated her rectum. I pushed in as far as the knuckle and withdrew it.

I spat onto my fingers and pushed the index finger tenderly into her anus again, this time further inside. I put both index and middle finger in together and pushed both fingers deeper inside her tender ass. Mel wriggled her ass pushing back on my fingers.

I looked round and saw Gareth stroking his mammoth cock, watching me finger fuck my wife's ass.

'Put your mouth to her ass and ream her little asshole with your tongue,' he ordered.

I dropped down behind her and started licking her ass, making circular motions with my tongue around her hole before pushing my tongue past the tiny opening into her ass. It tasted salty and dirty, not like shit but like a dirty sexy smell. I reached around her thighs and pulled her gorgeous ass towards me so my tongue could penetrate deeper into her.

Mel squirmed under my touch, and let out a series of gentle groans.

'That's enough!' Shouted Gareth, 'Out my way. Let me take over.'

He approached her and pushed the tip of his cock into her tight opening. At first it wouldn't go in but then it broke through and he urgently pushed it in further. He reached forward and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled himself onto her, impaling her ass. Mel moaned out with a huge shriek

'It's too big, it's too fucking big!' But Gareth kept forcing his cock deeper in until it was buried deep within her bowels. Then he slowly withdrew it as he had done earlier with her pussy before plunging it in again, hard and fast. After a couple more strokes he pulled out of her entirely.

'We need more lubricatoin.' He came round the side of Mel, and grabbed her hair again. 'Suck your ass off my dick slut.' He demanded. 'Suck your dirty ass juice off my dick.' He stuck his cock into her mouth pulling her by the hair into his mouth, back out and in. Mel gagged and he removed his

cock now covered in a thick load of saliva. Moving behind her, he jumped up onto the arm of the settee and crouched over Mel's ass.

'You want my big fat dick in your ass slut?'

'Yuh, yuh Yes sir.'

'Reach back and stretch it open for me.'

She obliged and using both hands reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks opening up her asshole.

'Oh you are a dirty, dirty slut aren't you?'

'I don't know why you've never fucked this ass before Matt, it's fucking perfect.'

Crouching over her he aimed his cock downwards and once again violated her asshole. His huge member began sliding in and out with an increased tempo.

Every thrust eliciting a groan of pleasure or pain from my beautiful Mel. He fucked her like that for what felt like minutes, before climbing off her.

He moved around the settee and sat down next to where her head lay buried in the couch.'

'Sit on my cock slut.'

Mel moved, climbing unsteadily down off the settee and over to sit on his lap,

'Other way ..face your husband..'

She turned and lowered herself gently down on his manhood. He directed it so it pushed into her ass again.

'You like watching your wife being ass fucked Matt? I bet you've got a huge wang-on haven't you?'

I hadn't realised before but my own dick was pushing out at the fabric of my trousers.

'Come and lick her pussy while I bounce her up and down on my cock.'

Again I felt compelled to obey I knelt down in front of the pair of them and licked Mel's clit and pussy. Gareth dropped down low on the sofa and began to rut her ass like a dog would fuck a bitch. His cock pounded in and out and tremendous speed. With me licking her. Mel came again with a sudden unexpected ferocity. Her hands reached down and grabbed my hair. I licked more furiously pushing my tongue hard against her bulbous clit.

Gareth didn't let up and kept the same punishing rhythm for a few more strokes whereupon he let out a huge grunt, and spasmed beneath her.

'Holy mother fuck.' I pulled back and saw his cock pulsing and pulsing as a stream of cum shot deep into Mel's asshole.

Mel moaned out loud and rubbed her nipples in delight.

I looked up to see the word slut emblazoned upon them. The word I had written before which had become poignantly true.

Gareth pushed her off him, and I thought it was over. I should have known Gareth would have other plans.

'Lie there on the floor.' He commanded of me.

I didn't want to.

'Just fucking lie there cumslut!'

I got down onto my knees.

'No, lie the fuck down.' He shouted.

I did as I was told.

'OK slut, now go sit over him and shit that load of cum into his mouth,' he said to Mel. 'I want to see it all spilling out of your ass.'

I felt sick but Mel was only too eager to oblige. She squatted over me and bent forward looking down between her legs. Globs of cum were dripping from her ass and her thighs tensed as she tried to encourage more jizz out.

'Tell your cumslut husband to lick it all up. Mel.'

'That's right honey be a good little cumslut and lick all that juicy jizz out of my dirty little ass. You know you want to.'

I was too far into it to care anymore. I stuck my tongue out and licked the droplets of spunk that had fallen on my cheek. Then reached up and guided her ass down onto my face so I could ream her butt some more.

When Gareth felt like I'd done a good enough job, he told Mel to get off me.

He began to get dressed. 'I don't know about you but I need a shower,' he said.

He turned to my wife. 'Thank you slut. I'll be seeing you at work.' Emphasizing the word you.

'As for you cumslut the next time I see you I want to fuck Mel's arse and then fuck yours.'

As he made his exit I lay on the floor cum spatted on my face. My beautiful wife still naked stood over me.

She crouched down as the front door slammed.

'You've been a very good little cumslut tonight, haven't you?' she patronised.

'I bet you'd like me to unzip your cock and maybe make you cum too.'

'I'm afraid your dick isn't right for me now. From now on I need meaty cocks to satisfy me. Your tiny little l dick isn't going to be good enough anymore. You can always wank yourself off though. Make sure you're thinking about this sexy body when you do it.' she said standing up over me.

She outlined her delicious curves with her hands and posed sexily in front of me, twisting her ass and pushing it out as she got up and left me alone.

I heard the shower start to run in the bathroom.

My life as a cumslut had begun.

12