All Comments on 'Making the Best of It'

by Series 6

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my first visit ... his school began more fun until mom saw us

Keep the story ling going, add a discovery by mom and a few 3 way events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot story

This story had every element a great brother/sister story should have. 5 stars

erwangerserwangersover 10 years ago
Moar!

Continue this story please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad

This one was really good, didn't go overboard on the details but didn't just have to people screwing. Keep going with it.

pacman30pacman30over 10 years ago
great read

Excellent story I.hope you continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
way to rushed

this should be chapter two of three or four not a stand alone. the first chapter should tell of them growing up and him and his girlfriend. the second chapter (this one) should be spread out more and two to three times longer. the third chapter would tell about him at college and the fourth would have them getting back together and staying together. if you take your time it would be much better, read the how to articles and find a good editor then delete and rewrite this story from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Load of rubbish

By another wanker

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

I think it would have been better leaving it at the handie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to anonymous

Only a needle dick like you would not like these stories. Is it because you can't find yours to wank yourself. Why do you read them if you don't like them? You could always go to another type of story like gays boogering each other. Let have our stories and shut up your face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good short story

It is good when siblings close in age help each other out. It helps relieve stress and builds confidence. Usually better to not go all the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really Good. Well Done! More of the same please

Really Good. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please make a sequal

I loved this story I'd love to see a sequal after collage

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

This is sick! Its incest and its disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Holy Shit!!

A week later from his sister" Holy fuck Im pregnant!" And we all wonder how that happened. This is horrifying.

TheStormRiderTheStormRiderabout 10 years ago
5 stars

this story is very hot and well written. makes me wish i had a brother..

WmsraubWmsraubabout 10 years ago
too (wtf)

(wtf) why are you reading this if you think its wrong . in the bible god created eve from a rib bone of Adams which makes her the same dna as him , then there children had children and so on and so on .and GOD looked on it as was good thing. I really wish that society would accept that if brother loves sister to no end ,then its right gods eyes to .not all brothers are going to fall in love with there sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wtf(2)

Well let's see that was old testament and then after the flood with Noah who says God didn't put more people on the earth after that? Also several things changed after the flood like the fact that God gave us all the animals of the world to allow us to eat without sinning. Also incest is prohibited in the bible so stop being a lying fuck and get your facts straight before you go preaching whatever the fuck you heard. Anyways who cares? If you want to read this then do so as you please if not then don't but it is a sin whether you like it or not sorry not my rule it's Gods, anymore false prophets wanna fuck with me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why

A simple question for the the fucking anons

Why do you useless fucking religious mental midgets bother to read incest stories if they bother you so fucking much

Great story Series6,,, look forward to many more (INCEST) stories from you

you are A great writer

LLP

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One Sexy Story!

Loved the characterizations; both of them are believable somehow. Well-written sex descriptions. It seems they really did love each other. She definitely gave him the confidence to go off to college and not be afraid of people (girls). And if he has so impressive a dick now, wait for a couple of years of college and the rest of him fills out with some musculature. Another thing is sure: he'll never forget this experience!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story.

Entirely credible and well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good..

I've been having sex with my older sister for years, and, this is often how it really starts and goes. Loving, caring, and letting out just plain lust for one another. Including being in each other's arms afterwards, no matter how long the sex lasts or what goes on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous