Making the Best of It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Faster Jake, finger fuck me right there!" I demanded as his fingertips found the hot button of pleasure inside of me. I could barely stand up as he aggressively fingered my g-spot.

"Fucking shit, I'm going to cum!" I exclaimed as his fingers continued to pump in and out of my hot slit. My body shook with the explosion of orgasm as I came and came and came. I leaned forward and buried my face into the cushions of the couch, crying out my brother's name as he licked and fingered me over the edge to the best orgasm I had in a long time.

I was shaking and sweating as I lowered myself on to Jake's lap, straddling his waist, I kissed his wet lips. They tasted tangy and sweet with my juices. Our tongues rolled and twisted in his mouth. I didn't care that he was my brother, he had just given me one of the hottest orgasms I had ever had and I wanted to kiss his wet mouth.

I held him in tightly my arms. My pounding heart was beginning to slow as I enjoyed the warmth of his body and the glowing feeling as my senses recovered from orgasm. We both reeked of hot sex, and I could feel that his cock had hardened again. I could feel it against the crack of my ass. It felt so dirty having him against me like that.

"Are you turned on, Jake?" I asked, looking into his eyes.

"Yes," he managed in a whispered gasp.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Y-y-yes," he managed to stammer out, not expecting me to make that offer.

I rolled off of Jake, grabbed a pillow from the sofa, and placed it on the floor. I got on all fours, balancing myself on my elbows with my ass arched up for him. My pussy was wet and needing him as I spread my thighs wide for him. The pillow was on the floor at my face.

Jake knew just what to do. He slowly slipped that massive cock inside me. I could feel that thick head passing through my lips as he slipped inside with a firm and steady push, stretching me to my limits. My thighs quivered and the shock of his girth nearly toppled me over. I pushed my thighs back to meet his initial thrust and gave a soft yelp as he filled me completely. It was tender, yet lustful. We stayed like that for a moment, savoring the feeling of him deep inside me. We both just wanted one last hot fuck.

I savored every thrust he delivered to my sore slot, feeling him fill me and then slide out. I begged him to fuck me to one more orgasm.

"Make me cum Jake, make me cum again. Fuck your dirty sister," I grunted.

"So fucking hot, so fucking hot. You feel incredible!" he groaned.

I rocked my hips to meet each of his thrusts. Faster and faster he fucked. His balls bounced against my clit with each thrust and I could feel his hands on my ass, palming me. His body slapped against mine. I squealed a "Fuck me" with every slap of his sweaty body against mine. I knew I was taking his virginity. It was hot and carnal and I loved every fucking thrust he gave me.

I was up on my hands, arching my back and thrusting against Jake as he attacked my pussy. We were like a piston engine as he slipped in and out of me. I could feel the tingling in my crotch growing stronger with each of his thrusts and I could tell he was getting close as well as he pounded my pussy even faster.

"Let it cum, Jake. Let it cum! Do it baby, inside me!" I exclaimed as his sweaty body slapped against me harder and faster.

And then it happened. With one final thrust I could feel his throbbing cock explode inside me, flooding me with his warm cum. The sensation pushed me over the edge as my body shook with my own orgasm. My pussy clenched down on his spasming cock, holding him inside me as we continued to cum together. I buried my face in the pillow as I cried out my brother's name. My spent body went limp as we collapsed on the floor together. Jake's warm body rested on top of mine. We laid there for several minutes, sweaty and sticky from sex as we both tried to catch our breath and come back to earth.

"Oh my gosh Jake, you are a great fuck," I finally managed to say as I twisted around to give him a sweet peck on his lips. All he could do was manage a goofy smile.

We rested on the floor a little longer, cuddling before going upstairs to shower. We lathered each other, cleaning the sweat and sex from our bodies. Afterwards, we took a nap together in my bed and I gave him a quick hand job before our parents came back from work. It was our little secret as we grinned and blushed at each other during dinner that night, our parents completely oblivious to the tension that hung between us.

The next morning I hugged Jake as he packed his bags to head off to college. My pussy ached a little as I held him in my arms. But my heart ached even more, knowing I was not going to see him for several months until he came home for the holiday break. I was going to miss him, even more after the intimacy we shared. "Text me and call me, Jake," I said as he got in our parents car.

"I will, sis," he said. He looked a little sad as the car pulled away, taking him off on the new chapter of his life. I smiled to myself. I knew things would be better for him at college. I couldn't wait to hear from him.

12