All Comments on 'Making the MILF List Ch. 04'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too Easy!

I know, I know, this is just fantasy, but the moms have been too easy to seduce. If the sons had any understanding of the female mind they all could have been boning their moms long ago. So what happens after Sonny scores the fifth mom - a wild orgy featuring all the moms and sons?

I think Sonny's mom deserves a back story. How come she changed from a demure, respectable housewife into a wild fuck machine? In fact, each of the moms deserves her own back story, told from her point of view. That should provide some interesting reading.

Looking ahead, what are the moms going to do once the sons graduate college and leave home? They won't like being suddenly cut off from sexual pleasure.

rfvmalerfvmaleover 11 years ago
Give it to me,

Ok, I have wanked through untold chapters of MILF and I am dying to know how he gets the last one. Also when does he get his other sister? Got you in my favorites so I can find it. Please drop a note when it is posted. thanks ,Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
chapter 5 now

Seriously, the sooner the better. Your doing something brilliant here.

ben_kiwiben_kiwiover 11 years ago
The best

This one is the best of all 5. wow

col_lovercol_loveralmost 8 years ago
This story is like a drug.

I can not stop reading it, right from Ch. 01 I have been hard, and I do mean rock hard. I want to fuck Sonny's mum and his sister. Now for Ch 05. I can feel it another hard coming on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Since when did his moms car randomly show up? He was walking the entire time earlier. Plus the house being open. Need to tighten up the editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
slow start but a great story

Can't wait to see if you continue the story line with the other boys' viewpoint of different scenarios.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ridiculous

Basically, the first 2 1/4+ pages of this chapter were worthless. less than 1 3/4 pages for both his mother AND his sister?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I hope he knocked up black woman and his mom and sister.

Studio8101Studio81016 months ago

Great payoff in this chapter 👏 Nice and tidy, thrilling.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The plot twist with Sonny's red-haired freckled sister was an excellent surprise. This series is getting better and better. The character development is fabulous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous