Making the MILF List Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was too far down the rabbit hole to argue with my mother. Reverting to 19 years of habit, I did as I was told. So did Georgia. She slide down flat on the bed and widened her legs. I crawled between them, grasped her by the hips and pulled her lower on the bed, so I would not knock her out on the headboard. My eyes found my sister's eyes.

Georgia smiled. "Fuck me, little brother. Put that big beautiful cock in your big sister. Let's fuck!" I crawled over her. Her hands grasped my cock and directed it to the entrance of her pussy. I sank down into her wondrous depths. She sighed and I groaned. My god but she felt wonderful, clasping my hard, throbbing cock with her tight, grasping pussy.

"Kiss me, Sonny." Georgia whispered. "Tell me you love me!"

I lifted my head and found her lips, the same lips she had just sucked my cock with. Our lips touched and for a few moments, I lay cock deep in her, just kissing her. Then her mouth opened and her hips rose, lifting me with them. Her hands grabbed my ass and I grabbed hers and we crashed together. She moaned and I grunted. Her legs moved and then her heels hooked behind my knees. Her hands moved to my shoulders and she pulled me down to another kiss, twisting her head to seal us together in the best fashion. Georgia moaned.

I broke the kiss and went looking for her breasts, her freckled breasts. They were both falling to the side but I pulled one to my mouth and licked, kissed and sucked all over it, all the while my cock rose and fell into her welcoming pussy.

"My god Sonny kisses so good!" Georgia said.

I felt Mom's hand on the small of my back. She moved it up to cup my ass. "Yes he does. He kisses marvelously!" My mother said.

With my cock buried in my sister, I twisted from her breast and found my mother's mouth. I kissed her, lifting my ass and then shoving my cock hard down into Georgia's cunt. She sighed. Mom's hand helped by pushing on my ass on the down stroke. I kissed her hard, licking her lips and sucking on them. Her hand continued to play with my ass, then she moved a finger between my cheeks, searching till she found my asshole. On the down stroke, she shoved with her hand and finger and her finger went into me a little. I grunted. Mom broke the kiss.

"Fuck your sister, Sonny. Come in her cunt. Make her come, Sonny. I want to eat your spunk out of her quim. Fuck your sister, fuck your sister!" Mom chanted as she pressed her finger ever deeper into my ass with each down stroke.

I struggled back over to Georgia and kissed her hard again. I was better able to pound her laying straight on her and I did. I began to hammer her gaping pussy with my cock. I increased the tempo but Mom's finger was lodged in my ass, going deeper each time she pressed my body down onto my sister. Then Georgia began to gasp, great gulps of air as though she could not get enough but I was hardly laying on her. Then her legs lifted, her back arched and her mouth opened wide. Her whole body began to shake. Mother shoved her finger to the knuckle into my ass and I began to come, jerking and shaking right along with my sister. Georgia dropped her ass then surged upwards again, taking my cock into her clinching pussy. She dropped her ass again and once more shoved it up, seating my spurting cock again in her body. She shook, she cried, she called my name and asked me to fuck her. I turned my head and found she had a hold of Mom's hand. I rose up, shoving my spent cock into her pussy, sealing it for the moment, though plenty of our spume had leaked by now. Mother leaned over Georgia and kissed her on the mouth. Georgia put a hand to the back of her head and they shared a deep, soul kiss for several minutes. When Mom broke the kiss, she looked at me and said, "Move big boy, Momma has to clean up after you."

I struggled free of Georgia's legs and flopped on the other side of her, almost off the bed. The two women rearranged themselves and mother began to eat Georgia. She licked and sucked and lifted her head. "Christ, you taste good, honey. Both of you!" Then she returned to eating my sister. Georgia was fucked out. She lay still, grunted from time to time, feebly shoving her cunt at her mother's face occasionally. Finally, Mom rose up and flopped down on her back. "I think we are fucked out." She said softly.

"Definitely." Georgia said.

I could think of nothing else to say so I got up, gather my clothes, kissed my mother and my sister on one nipple and started to leave.

"Hey. No fair only kissing one nipple." Georgia said.

I turned around a looked the two beautiful women I had just fucked. "Not fair, but insures I will get another chance to fuck you, right?" I did not wait for answer, I went and showered and fell to sleep in my own bed, certain that I knew the answer. Except for one more MILF, I was ready to bring the guys up to speed. That was my last thought.