All Comments on 'Making the Rent Ch. 02'

by HexPattern

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MeLikeyBoobiesMeLikeyBoobiesabout 4 years ago

I commented on the first chapter and have to say again that I really enjoyed the creativity of this story structure. Incredibly implausible, but that's kind of what makes it good smutty fun. As a note - I went looking for the story "Saving Miss Stacey" by Conversations and it looks like it's been deleted. Some of the references in this chapter might make less sense without that story, but it's still a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love those stories

Is there a possibility for a third part? Maybe with more men she has to satisfy at once?

Or generelly more stories in this style?

HexPatternHexPatternabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you both for reading, glad you enjoyed them!

And sorry I haven't posted anything lately. Writer's block. And life priorities. But I do want to write more. Concluding Stacey's smutty saga in Making the Rent Ch. 03 is one thing, but I've been tinkering with another, longer and (slightly) more serious plot-based story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHexPattern@HexPattern
I'm just a red-blooded male who aspires to write the next great American sci-fi porno novella (just kidding... sort of). I created my female protagonist as the ultimate male fantasy: smart, strong and sexy, equal parts brainy detective, fearless action heroine, and wild pornst...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES