Making the Rent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, hello?" greeted Stacey with quite a bit of sass. "I don't remember inviting you to cop a feel."

"Oh, sorry, I just thought," he stammered, "I was here to fix a leaky faucet, and then I saw you like this, and I thought, maybe—"

"You saw me having sex, so you thought I was an easy lay, and maybe you could just join in and have a threesome?" interrogated Stacey, clearly not amused. "Well, actually, I guess that is where this dumb story is gonna end up eventually. And... you did remember the leaky faucet—good job with that."

"Aw, yeah! Time for you to get DP'd!" cried Frank (seemingly shouting at Stacey's pussy) before looking at Carl between her thighs. "You are in for a treat, buddy! This bitch is fucking wild!"

"Why are you still talking?" asked Stacey, annoyed. "Okay, fine, I'll do that nasty double penetration shit, but plumber boy here gets the pussy. Frank can have my ass. Just... my ass. I don't wanna have to look at his face. Or that mustache."

Stacey got up and pulled down her leotard, leaving on nothing but her knee-high socks. Carl got his first view of her magnificent breasts: generous, shapely mounds hanging pertly despite their size, and tipped with small, pink nipples hardened with arousal. He grew lightheaded at the sight. Frank tried to grab her hair, but Stacey swatted it away.

"Get down and crawl to the bedroom for daddy," he demanded, confused by our heroine's defiance.

"Nope. Not doing the 'daddy' thing anymore, either," she quickly replied before turning to Carl. "Are you gonna take off your clothes, or are you just gonna stand there staring at my tits?"

Frank fumed, while Carl fumbled to get out of his jumpsuit. Once the plumber finally got naked, he clumsily stroked his semi-erect dick as he stared expectantly at Stacey. With a roll of her big blue eyes, she impatiently grabbed both men by the hand and led them to the bedroom where she laid them side by side on her bed. She then crawled between them and turned around on all fours, presenting her, er, flawless ass to them as she fellated first Carl, then Frank, then Carl again. They moaned in enjoyment as she expertly switched back and forth between the two. Soon, Stacey's new acquaintance was just as hard as the apartment manager. She mounted the young man like—

"Like she was riding one of her Indiana thoroughbreds?" she interrupted. "Cliched equestrian/sex metaphor: check. And we didn't even fuck up which state I'm from. Amazing! I mean... oh God... that feels amazing..."

Stacey bit her lip as she took Carl's entire length deep in her pussy. She spread her hands greedily across his muscular chest, grinning mischievously as she began to pump up and down on his huge cock. She squeezed her arms together, letting her massive breasts jut out at Carl. She licked her lips as she fucked, gazing lustfully at the plumber and ignoring Frank, who looked on, masturbating intently. Before long, she felt the apartment manager's grubby hands clasp over her shoulders.

"Do I really have to do a DP?" she whined, already knowing the answer. "Yeah? Okay, I guess it's happening then— Ohhh... oookay, you don't waste any time, do you? Wait wait wait, slowly please... oh God!"

Stacey moaned as she reached a new sexual milestone in her life: having sex with two men at once. What began as a sleazy business transaction to save herself from eviction became an educational erotic experience for our heroine, who never imagined achieving physical pleasure in this way. And thus, of course, she came full circle to the beginning of the story. (Or was it the middle again?)

"Yeah, that's right. Say it: say your check bounced, so you're bouncing like a whore!" ordered Frank, the odious apartment manager.

"Um, let's just skip forward to where we left off," suggested Stacey. "You know, that part where I was about to have an earth-shattering orgasm? Yeah, that part!"

* * *

"When are we— Oh shit, we're here already. Oh my God! Yesss! Don't stop, boys!" cried Stacey as she moved her hips.

"That's it—take it! You like taking it like this, don't you, you little whore?" growled Frank.

"Um, yes! I like getting it hard!" squealed Stacey, making a spirited effort to play along. "Uh, do me harder! Both of you—harder!"

"Yeah, you're a slut, aren't you?" pressed Frank. "Say you're a nasty slut!"

"Yes, I'm a nasty slut!" moaned Stacey reluctantly, teasingly near climax, as she looked in Carl's eyes: she could see his lust mount uncontrollably at her humiliation.

"You're a... a nasty fucking cum-burping anal slut!" the young plumber blurted out—probably taking it a little too far.

"Oookay, time out," announced Stacey, making a T shape with her hand. "This is just getting gross. Frank doesn't get to talk anymore—his mouth is just a turnoff, and he's not being a very good role model for plumber boy here. In fact, when this is over, I want him to get some payback for just generally being a dirtbag."

Silencing Frank is an easy enough task. "SAL: Sudden Acute Laryngitis," was it? Er, will it be? But one might ask what our heroine could possibly be suggesting regarding "payback." After all, this was a sex story, not a revenge tale. Perhaps she saw Frank as the villain of her story, and his defeat as the happy ending of the tale? But how could an apartment manager be defeated?

"You're a certified narrator—I'm sure you'll think of something. And you..." warned Stacey, wagging a scolding finger in Carl's face, "...you are going to get some quiet time too if you don't start behaving. You're cute, so I'm gonna let you have me for now, but don't think that means you can just say and do whatever you want!"

With that, she resumed rocking her body against theirs, inviting them to continue fucking her. Her chance at an orgasm had slipped away yet again, but Frank redoubled his efforts to screw her in the ass, grunting comically with the recent loss of his speech faculties. Soon, he was ready to cum. He began to pull out of Stacey's ass to prepare for one of his trademark—

"Nope," said Stacey immediately. "I'm not doing any more disgusting facials! I just had my hair done, and I know this asshole doesn't even bother to aim. Uh uh, don't you let that dick near my face!"

Unable to speak and unable to withdraw, Frank groaned as he lost control, ejaculating what felt like rivers of cum between the blonde's bodacious buttocks. She gasped as the warm fluids filled her rectum—she had not quite thought out the consequences of refusing a facial cumshot while being anally penetrated—but she found them still preferable to the alternative. In any case, it was another first for our young heroine. She bit her lip as he slowly pulled his big dick from her rear; his frothy semen, like champagne fizzing out an uncorked bottle, poured from her anus and splattered onto the bedsheets.

"Ohhh... I can't believe you just came in my ass..." murmured Stacey, momentarily forgetting that Frank could not respond. "Oh, right. Um, yeah... if you're done here, I guess this means we're good for this month? Just show yourself out, would ya? Carl and I... I just need him to stay behind for the leaky faucet, okay?"

Frank grunted his assent and left the bedroom, still confused by his loss of speech but nevertheless satisfied with his second round with the sexy tenant. Stacey cast a sharp look at the narrator, as if expecting something to happen—presumably her request for "payback." It came in the form of loud knocking on the door, accompanied by shouting. The front door burst open, and in came a pair of uniformed police officers: one male, one female. Frank, who had just put his boxers back on, froze.

"Police! Get on the floor, Frank!" shouted the male officer, a burly white man, pointing a pistol at the startled apartment manager.

Frank immediately obeyed, whimpering wordlessly in fear as he knelt on the floor with his hands held up. The female officer, an attractive, dark-skinned woman, roughly shoved Frank to the floor with a knee to his back as her partner kept his weapon trained on him. She quickly secured his wrists with a pair of handcuffs.

"You're under arrest, Frank," she informed him brusquely, "for extortion, tax evasion and just generally being a shitty porn stereotype. You're lucky we're in Alabama, or else that dick-broom on your face would have gotten you twenty to life all by itself. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you. Do you understand these rights as I have explained them to you?"

Frank could only respond with a confused yowl. This was not how he expected his story to end, but thus it did—at least for now. The sexy policewoman groaned in disgust.

"You wanna act like an ass clown?" she replied angrily. "Fine, we know how to deal with troublemakers like you. Come on, let's get this creep out of here," she said, as she and her male colleague dragged him in his boxers out of the apartment and shut the door.

Stacey and Carl stared open-mouthed out of the bedroom, frozen, amazed that the police officers had not noticed a naked couple locked in sexual intercourse through an open door in the very next room. Our heroine blinked, then shrugged her shoulders, apparently satisfied with the deus ex machina resolution. It was not the end of the story, however: the narrator had fulfilled one end of the bargain; it was now time for Stacey to fulfill hers.

"Oh, don't you worry," she said, a naughty smile spreading across her face, "I'm gonna let plumber boy here turn me out!"

"Does this mean I can cum in your pussy?" inquired Carl hopefully.

"Shhh, it's not time for that yet," she hushed, slowly pulling herself off his huge dick. "First, there's a position I want to try. Your friend Frank had me doing it last time, and it was so hot (don't tell him) but the jerk wouldn't let me cum! You, on the other hand—you're gonna be a good boy and make me scream, aren't you? Yes? Um, yeah, just nod, buddy."

Stacey lay down and lifted her thighs, wrapping her arms around her calves, spreading her legs like a good, obedient young lady. Carl positioned himself at the entrance to her wet, quivering pussy. She nodded invitingly before tossing her head back to release a sensual moan, twirling her hips as he filled her up to the hilt with his fat dick. She laughed with happiness, squeezing her thighs around Carl's waist as she rocked under his thrusting. For once, she was not a crawling male sex fantasy—a slut shamefully whoring herself to make the rent. She was not getting humiliated by a revolting man for the prurient pleasure of her readers. She was—

"Just a nice girl having some great fucking sex!" finished Stacey. "God, it's like you get off on this shit..."

"That's right, you are such a nice girl," murmured Carl deeply. "Yeah, lick your lips like that. Ohhh, and those tits, those big fucking titties... and that tight, wet pussy... I wanna cum. I wanna shoot my sperm all over your face!"

Stacey sighed. Surely she did not think she actually called the shots around here now? This was one shot—the money shot, that is—our heroine would not be able to dodge. She sighed as Carl lifted her up and set her down on her knees beside the bed. She absentmindedly massaged her breasts, resigning herself to receiving another sticky cum blast soiling her pretty little face—

"Actually, tell you what, Carl," said Stacey, rudely interrupting the narrator, "I said no facials, and that's that, but I'll let you cum in my mouth," she offered. "I promise I'll give you a really nice blowjob, and if you can behave yourself and not make a mess, I'll even swallow at the end. How does that sound?"

Well, this was getting out of hand. One might even think that our heroine believed herself entitled to her own sexual agency instead of being the imaginary, girl-shaped fuck toy that she was! Hopefully she realized that the narrator's charitable contract with her was no permanent thing, and could be cancelled at any time...

"That's fine—I just gotta get to the end of this story, and if that means gulping down a mouthful of jizz like a pornstar, I guess that's what's gonna happen," replied Stacey cheerfully. "When this is over, I just have a few letters to write—to a heroine of my own!"

Stacey looked up to see Carl gawking at her, dick in hand, utterly confused by what she had said. She cleared her throat apologetically and began to massage his still-hard cock with a seductive smile. Extending her tongue erotically, she took the pulsating penis in her mouth. She could taste her own sweet juices on it, and she gave a muffled giggle at the thought of licking her own pussy. Carl moaned as she proudly demonstrated her oral prowess, as she looked up at him with lustful eyes. He reached down to grab one of her breasts; she instinctively stuck out her chest to offer him easier access as he fondled a firm nipple.

Stacey could tell her partner's sex drive was flush with arousal, ready to burst at the slightest excess of pleasure. Just a couple quick head bobs and she would be drinking milk—but he had been a good boy so far, so she decided to reward him by keeping the show going a little while longer. She slowed down her sucking, letting her tongue stretch out between his shaft and her lower lip, gently swabbing his throbbing cock as she gingerly serviced the whole length of it. Carl groaned and tilted his head back.

After a few minutes of blissful fellatio, Carl looked down and stared intently at Stacey, and she knew it was time. Mouth full of cock, she speeded up her blowjob, keeping her eyes locked on his the whole time. Fast and messy. Thick spit frothed from her lips and slopped on her heaving chest. He shut his eyes and groaned deeply. He was almost there. Our heroine moaned femininely in response, her gorgeous vocalizations ripe with exquisite desperation. It was too much for him.

"Oh God, it's cumming. I'm cumming!" warned Carl with a strained voice.

"Mm hmm, mm hmm," responded Stacey, as if he needed any encouragement at this point, continuing to fellate him forcefully as he came.

A torrent of semen gushed powerfully into Stacey's mouth. She groaned as the thick, salty stuff rapidly filled her mouth in potent spurts. It was a huge load, and she wanted to spit it out. But Carl had behaved, and the only mess made was from her own greedy slobbering over his cock. Carl gripped her head to stop her sucking, and slowly withdrew his tender penis from her mouth, shuddering as he did so. She sealed her lips tightly around the shaft as it slid out, making sure to squeeze every last milky drop from the tip as it escaped her mouth. She swirled the sticky load with her tongue and, in classic pornstar fashion, opened her mouth to boast how much she had collected. She really wanted to spit it out. But she had promised.

Pursing her lips, Stacey swallowed Carl's cum in a single deliberate movement. She hung her head and inhaled deeply before looking up at the plumber again, opening wide to prove she drank it all down. Carl, still panting with exhaustion, gave a satisfied laugh.

"That was amazing," he said, shaking his head in disbelief. "Thanks. You were a great lay, babe. Frank wasn't kidding."

"Yeeeah, let's not bring that guy up again," said Stacey, getting up as Carl got dressed in the living room. "And my name is Stacey, Stace if you prefer, but not 'babe,' and I'm a lady, not a 'lay.' Wait, where do you think you're going?"

Carl was already headed out as Stacey followed behind him, wiping her own saliva off her breasts with a paper towel. She grabbed him by the arm before he reached the door.

"There's one more thing you're gonna do before I let you go," whispered Stacey, pulling him close. "You're gonna fix that leaky faucet."

And so she lived happily ever after... until Frank got out of jail, of course.

THE END

"Ugh... I gotta figure out where these stories are getting posted. I don't know if I can stomach any more sexytime with Frank," groaned Stacey.

Our heroine was standing in the shower, bent over with her hands spread out on the tiled wall beneath a spray of warm water. Her golden hair was slicked back, her wet skin covered in soap suds. Carl, naked again, was on his knees behind her in the stall, his face planted firmly between her shapely buttocks.

"What?" said Stacey defensively. "I never got my second orgasm, and that leaky faucet's been there through at least two missed rent payments. It's not like it can't wait until— Ohhh, yeahhh..."

She moaned as Carl vigorously licked her pussy from behind. She braced against the wall and pushed her butt back against him. She was nearing climax when Carl stopped all of a sudden, a hopeful twinkle in his eye.

"Wanna fuck again?" he proposed, licking her juices off his lips. "Your ass would look great in doggystyle... Maybe I could, you know, cum in your—"

"Nope, you're gonna make me cum now," said Stacey impatiently, "then I'm gonna finish this shower and take a nap while you finish working on my faucet. I think I'm gonna burn those bedsheets... Anyway, your hands are free; you're more than welcome to jerk off all you want, but you're not getting any more nooky today."

Carl dropped his shoulders, disappointed, but politely resumed cunnilingus. Stacey shut her eyes, satisfied smile on her face, as she let the water pour over her soapy, arched back—

"Hey, stop creeping on me! Your little smut story's over—this is my private time!"

Not with this narrator's characters was it ever truly "private time." The next round of nasty, pornographic bonk sessions our comely little heroine could look forward to would occur very soon, in "Making the Rent Ch. 03," wherein we would learn why the naughty waitress never made enough money to avoid getting whored out. What? Surely everyone knows this is a trilogy, set entirely before all that nonsense with the other author? Rest assured, readers—Stacey will be put through her sexual paces but good before that dastardly literary thief can get her horny hands over her!

"Wait, what? Next round? What the hell is a pornographic bonk session? A trilogy?!"

12