Making the Scene in Room 116

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CyranoJ
CyranoJ
233 Followers

I've got to know.

Her feet moved as if on autopilot, carrying her through the almost totally-empty corridors and out into the blazing summer afternoon sunlight. Turning down the side of the school... to where the window was into the detention room. She saw it, and registered instantly that they'd forgotten to shut the blinds. Her feet kept moving, carrying her forward like she was being borne on a wave. And then she was at the window, looking in.

Catching her breath, stifling a gasp with her hand as her eyes went wide.

Sol was standing right in front of Miss Colton. His cock was out... and it was so huge, so hard that it beggared belief. The gorgeous blonde woman was stroking it, saying something to him... and sinking to her knees.

Rachel found herself riveted to the spot. She'd seen porn before, she'd been to a few wild parties -- but she'd never seen anything like this. Watching Miss Colton's lovely mouth spit on that fat, throbbing monster of a cock, watching her slather her little pink tongue around the purple head of it and then suck it in, watching the spittle drip from the blonde's chin as she started to work, bobbing and gulping and swallowing an inch of that massive prick, then two inches, then three... down and down and down, her slender body wriggling in her tight conservative suit as she sucked and slobbered on that black meat like a porno slut, saw her pop it out and kiss and lick her way down the shaft to his enormous balls, saw her lick and suck them luxuriantly before her kissed her way back up and swallowed again...

... the transfixed teen found it tripping breakers of taboo in her own psyche that she hadn't even realized were there. She found herself wondering what it felt like, how it tasted, how much of it that gorgeous firebrand of a woman could take. She watched in frozen fascination as she saw Miss Colton's throat start to distend, saw Sol's big strong hands stroking her golden locks as he started to moan and pump his hips, savouring the pleasures her warm, wet mouth were giving him. The heat all around her suddenly felt stifling, she found herself opening buttons on the front her dress to get more air on her own flesh even as she watched Miss Colton strip off her jacket and start to undo the buttons on her blouse, sucking and licking and slobbering and moaning all the while.

For their part, Miss Anderson and Shad were watching each other with an intensity that seemed to shimmer the air between them. The teacher was squirming with open lust now, biting her lip as she watched Shad pull his own cock free and start to stroke it -- not quite the monster Sol was packing, but it was a solid and mouth-watering eight inches at the least -- as the tension between them built. One of Miss Anderson's hands was down between her thighs, digging into the fabric of her pencil skirt in an attempt to get to her aching pussy and get it some relief.

Finally the pair couldn't wait any longer. Miss Anderson was up from her chair and slipping out of her skirt, kicking it aside as she fairly ripped off her blazer and blouse and exposed the revealing pink lingerie she was wearing underneath, the sheer chemise that did nothing to hide her perky little breasts and stiff little pink nipples, the sheer thong that clearly showed the cleft of her neatly-trimmed pussy, the garter belt holding up her stocking and the wetness of desire showing bright on her thighs, her flawless alabaster skin flushed with passion as she strode forward.

Shad had already kicked off his shoes and doffed his khakis, his prick swinging free from the front of his boxers as the pair met and clashed into a furious embrace, the mouths melting into a passionate, consuming kiss as their hands roved all over each others' bodies, his mahogany-dark skin a study in contrast with his teacher's pale and perfect flesh so stark that it was like watching an erotic art tableau come to life... save that the way her right hand wanked furiously at his hard prick made it a whole lot earthier than your typical art photo.

Shad was pushing her back now, devouring the swan-like curve of her throat as Miss Anderson gasped and pushed his head down, and kept pushing it down as he leaned her back over her desk and kissed his way down to her breasts, digging them out of the cups of her chemise and sucking and savouring them as she moaned and writhed underneath him... and she kept pushing him down as he kissed his way over her toned belly, pulling her thong up her firm thighs to reveal the dripping cleft of her cunt topped by its little fleece of black wiry hair... and without further ado he was diving in, licking and sucking and savouring the petals of her fragrant sex and making her shiver and moan as he wanked his hard cock.

Miss Colton, meanwhile, had broken off her sloppy suck job to toss aside her blouse and slip out of her skirt, revealing taut body and shaven cunt to be utterly naked underneath as Sol stripped his tank top away to reveal his massive musculature in all its glory, kicking off his Nikes and his khakis and briefs so that he was down to nothing but socks, a ballcap, a smile and a prodigious hard-on. The blonde quickly had her fingers in her went snatch as she attacked his cock again with gusto, stuffing it down her throat with the aplomb of a woman who'd had plenty of practice, looking up at him with nasty abandon as she savoured his salty manhood.

The ache in Rachel's own pussy needed attention now. She found herself panting as one of her hands stole up between her creamy thighs, slipping inside the waistband of her panties to tease her stiffening clit as her other hand rubbed her full C-cups through her dress, the horny teen licking her lips and letting out a little moan as she dipped a finger into her tight channel, her sugar walls quivering as she watched the bonanza of oral sex play out in front of her...

"What the hell are you doing?"

The voice was a fierce whisper right at her ear. A male voice. Rachel jumped, nearly let out a scream but for the fact that he'd clamped a hand over her mouth. Looked around to meet a familiar, bespectacled pair of eyes, curiously intense... it was Monk.

"Shhhh," he whispered, seeing the sudden panic in her look. "You're okay, I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm taking my hand away, okay?" She nodded silently, and as he released her he said: "You realize they're gonna see you, right? Or someone's gonna walk by out here and see you?"

She panted. Knowing he had a point. But her eyes were drawn compulsively back to the searing scene in the detention room. She whispered back: "I... I had to know. I have to know."

"Do you." Monk looked at her, considering, and then whispered. "There's a better way." She looked at him quizzically, and he added: "I can show you, if you come with me."

"Why should I trust you?" she whispered back fiercely. The truth was every inch of her was reluctant to walk away from that window. Her hand, wet with her pussy juice, was still shaking.

"You don't have to," he shrugged. "But you can't keep standing here. What have you got to lose?"

She looked longingly back at the room a moment longer -- at Miss Anderson gasping prettily as Shad's tongue made her arch up and whimper with desire, at Miss Colton bathing Sol's massive black sac with spit as she stuffed three fingers in her clutching twat -- and then she looked back at him and nodded. "Okay."

"Okay. Come on."

Rachel's slender legs were shaky as Monk took her by the hand and led her away.

Before. Monk and [Private Caller].

"Big L, what's up. It's me."

"Hey yo. What up, li'l relative! You lookin' for some work, maybe? I'm holdin' weight."

"Uh, not right now. Listen, I've got a proposal for you."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"Tell me, when was the last time you and the boys got some, uh, how do you put it... snow bunny action?"

"Hah! Every muthafuckin' day, dawg. I got 'em lined up."

"Right, sure you do, should've known. Well, what if I told you I know two fine ladies in town, straight up DTF. Day after tomorrow. I'm hooking it up, and I want to know if you and the boys are in."

"Uh-huh... yeah. You ain't been gettin' high off the supply, Monk? You know, you got to have discipline in this game—"

"Real deal, Big. You have my word. And the thing is, they want it kinky, just how you like it. They like to be dommed hard, if you know what I mean."

"I'll bet. So you a playa now, li'l relative?"

"Just think of me as an agent. I'm setting up this show, and I've got you in mind for the cast."

"... Suppose I believe you. Where and when?"

"Call it a quarter to six, room one sixteen down at the high school."

"Wait. At the what now?"

"You heard me. One of the ladies is on staff. I even got a couple friends from the student body to warm them up for you."

"Damn, cuz. You fuckin' crazy. I thought I was fuckin' crazy, but you—hey, but me and the boys, we don't do 'matures' if that's what you got in mind—"

"Stina Anderson. And a friend, just as fine as she is. Guaranteed."

"..."

"You there?"

"I ain't got time for no motherfuckin' jokes, cuz."

"When have I ever called you to joke? You know me, Big. You in or out?"

"... And how this supposed to work, exactly."

"I've got it all set up. Scammed a key from the janitor last night and copied it this morning, it'll be back on his chain before he even knows it's missing. All you need to do is..."

Now. Monk.

Monk felt light-headed as he felt Rachel's hand warm in his. It was all he could do to stop himself from outright running back to the van he'd borrowed from his cousin for the day.

He'd walked the hallways trying to clear his head after leaving the detention room. Shot a couple of hoops in the empty gym, splashed some water on his face in the bathroom, tried to distract himself from the thought of things to come. It hadn't worked very well... in particular not when he'd checked his phone and stepped outside and run smack into the spectacle of Rachel Raines standing outside that room's very window... with one industrious hand buried between her smooth young thighs and her other hand cupping a shapely breast, a moan escaping her lips as she watched all sexual hell break loose.

If he hadn't thought about her that way before, that sight completely cured him of any ambiguity. He could have sworn he came close to shooting off in his pants right there. It hadn't been easy to keep his voice calm as he quietly intervened, warned her away from the window... and miraculously, wonderfully, persuaded her to come with him. He still couldn't quite believe it.

In fact he was so wrapped up in anticipation that he didn't hear her voice until the second time she said: "Uh, Monk?"

"Yeah," he said. For some reason he still felt the need to keep his voice low. "What is it?"

"I was wondering, earlier," she said, maybe trying to keep herself occupied until they got where they were going: "What are you doing at summer school? I thought were like, I mean I heard you were an A student."

"Mostly am." He scowled. "You really want to talk about this now?"

"Just... curious."

He looked, saw her eyes on him. Felt his heart thudding as he saw more than just an interest in the mundane there. And he found himself telling her the truth: "Skipped a little too much of Social Studies, they flunked me from that one for low attendance. Other than that, shop class."

"For real?" She seemed surprised at the second one. "How come?"

"I made a set of scales for my final project, end of the semester. Working scales, you know, something practical." He grimaced bitterly. "They don't have to be fucking drug scales, honestly, but the teacher gave me an F anyway, tried to get me expelled—ah, here we are."

They came up to the van, just a plain white cube van. Rachel stopped, eyed it skeptically. "You realize that looks like the kind of thing perverts drive around in movies."

"I swear I'm not going to offer you candy," he smiled. Stopped smiling when her skeptical look didn't waver. "Weak joke. Sorry. Listen, you had to know, right? Let me show you."

Despite herself, the teen beauty's colour was already rising again. God, she looks fucking beautiful when she flushes like that. "Well... okay."

They climbed in the side door. The back of the van was kitted out with two long leather couches -- his cousin Big L liked to smoke weed and party in it sometimes. All that was here now, though, was his laptop, running on battery power, already booted up and waiting. He gestured to Rachel to take a seat, tapped the laptop into life and entered his password... and hit the media player before he joined her on the couch opposite.

She gasped audibly at what came up. It was a full view of the inside of the detention room... from the vantage point of the webcam he'd surreptitiously planted as he'd pretended to fumble his way out of the room. The wide-angled lens provided a candid view that immediately had her breathing: "Damn..."

The first thing they saw was Karla Colton bent over a student's desk, her long blonde hair tossed back and forth in passion and her blue eyes wild as she held on to the frame white-knuckled. Sol was packing her tight little cunt from behind, grimacing and smacking her supple ass as he hammered her, sweat pouring off the gorgeous pundit's naked flesh as she panted and moaned and as the webcam's microphone picked up the sound of her frantically urging him on: "Fuck me fuck me gimme that big black fucking dick you like the way my tight pussy's taking your fucking dick don't you fuck it fuck-it-fuck-it-fuck-it ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh-ugghhhhh yeaaahhhh you're so fucking deeeep..."

Off to the left, Stina Anderson and Shad were visible mostly as juxtaposed sets of splayed white and mahogany thighs framing a pair of pumping buttocks and a thick chocolate coloured manhood stretching a pussy streaming with juices as a set of big swinging black balls slapped repeatedly against the tight little star of her asshole. Stina's hands fluttered up and down her lover's muscular legs as she mewled in pleasure, thrusting her stretched socket up to meet the merciless thrusts of his shaft, the desk creaking audibly underneath them as the pair writhed in mutual pleasure.

Rachel was as utterly transfixed as she'd been outside that window... more so. She didn't seem to think twice about bringing her own trainer-clad feet up on the couch on either side of her, spreading her graceful thighs to access the already wet pussy underneath her demure cotton panties, her eyes shining as she watched the flesh-slapping, sweat-drenched conflagration of sex on the screen. "Holy shit," she whispered as she started to pump her fingers into her tight little hole. "Holy shit that's hot... Monk, you're a fucking genius... damn..."

Monk's cock had never been harder in his life than it was at that moment. It was almost painful. He watched the creamy-skinned beauty next to him fingering her creaming pussy, watched the two horny hotties on the screen getting their holes plowed by black dick, tried to hold out... but it was too much to bear. He finally had to give in, reaching down to his zipper and freeing his own hard-on so he could stroke it.

As he did so, Shad was hammering away rapidly and then lifting his cock free of Stina's pussy, which promptly drenched both their thighs and splashed the floor in front of them with a massive squirt as she squealed, her hole visibly dilating and contracting with her first orgasm. Karla's eyes rolled back in her head as she heard it and she ground back against the enormity of Sol's invading prick, a groan of pleasure wrenching itself from deep within her as she babbled "oh fuck I'm fucking cuhhhh-miiinnng," her hips writhing in a circular pattern around her lover's thrusts as he gritted his teeth, trying to hold out.

Then Karla pulled herself off that prick, revealing it to be dripping down to the base of the shaft with the sweetness of cunt nectar that she promptly turned around and begun to eagerly lick and suck clean. Shad, meanwhile, picked Stina up off her desk and carried her over to set her down on shaking legs, bent over a desk right opposite Karla's station as she obediently raised her plump white ass in the air. Stina's face was delirious with pleasure, her green eyes wild and her full, sensuous lips sporting a smile of eager lust, all her inhibitions gone now as she revelled in the feel of Shad's hot unit playing its way up and down the lips of her sensitive slit while she watched her blonde friend deep-throat Sol's monster dong with gusto.

"Oh God," Stina was panting. "Oh God, Shad, give it to me... give me your big black dick oh please oh please oh please I want it UHHUUGHHH..." The brunette's eyes shut as her mouth opened in an O of pleasure as Shad grimaced and drove his weapon home hard.

A moment later Sol was pulling Karla's hungry, slutty mouth off his dick and turning her back around, and the two friends were facing each other as Karla begged randily for Sol to "pound me like a bitch in fucking heat" and a moment later, nearly a full foot of cockflesh was cramming into her once again as she mewled in delight, and Stina's eyes opened and the friends savoured a look of shared bliss as the hot black dicks pounded and pounded and pounded them back toward the peak of desire once more.

Monk was so entranced that he didn't realize what Rachel was doing until he felt a second hand wrapping around his throbbing dick... a soft and feminine hand. He looked down in disbelief, looked over to see Rachel gazing at him, her alabaster flesh glowing in a fever of lust as her eyes shone promises of things he'd never dared imagine might happen to him even on a day like this one. He lifted his hand away as she started to gently pump his prick in rhythm with her other hand's work in her tight young pussy, and she licked her lips as she said: "You've... got a really nice dick too, Monk. You know that?"

"It's... ah..." he closed his eyes, couldn't control a moan, opened again and said: "It's not like those..."

"Don't know if I could ever take one of those," she said, looking at the screen and then looking down at his hard-on, far more mortal-sized but diamond-hard and throbbing in response to her gentle touch. "But I really like this one, it's cute. I'd really love to... taste it... Do you mind if I taste it?"

The nerdy young hipster felt as if the top of his skull were going to float off. "Not at all... you just... do whatever you've got to do, Rachel..."

But she wasn't waiting for prompting. The pale beauty was already pulling her hand away, reaching down to yank her dress up and over her head and toss it away with no further ado, revealing a body of exquisitely-shaped and tiny-waisted perfection that made him catch his breath, her full tits and pink nipples clearly visible through the white fabric of her bra. A moment later and she was bending down gracefully into his lap, her firm ass in the air behind her, and as he felt the warm wetness of her mouth envelope his cock he threw back his head and thought blissfully: Oh my God...

Now. Stina.

Stina Anderson was doing something she'd never dreamed of doing. Arching her back... feeling the pressure in the tightest part of her. Doing her best to relax as she took her first-ever cock in her virgin ass.

More than that... a black cock in my virgin white ass... Her pussy clenched as she moaned through gritted teeth, her head swimming with the glorious filthiness of it. "Take it slow... ohhhh... take it nice and slow..."

CyranoJ
CyranoJ
233 Followers