Making the Scene in Room 116

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CyranoJ
CyranoJ
233 Followers

"Oh damn," said Shad's deep voice from behind her. "So tight... damn Stina you're so tight..."

She threw her head back, panting as she remembered seeing the words written all over the paper that little nerd Monk had handed her. Stina and Karla are black cock sluts... Stina and Karla are black cock sluts... Stina and Karla are black cock sluts oh God it's true it's true it's so fucking true... fuck I can't believe I'm doing this...

She could feel Shad's bulbous prick forcing its way into her as she opened her eyes and watched Sol lying back on her desk, his enormous prong rearing up in the air as Karla pumped her dripping cunt up and down its length, moaning and babbling and creaming all over it as it plumbed deep inside her petite body. I'm a good girl, a part of her mind whimpered as she felt Shad's thick fingers reach around between her thighs and plunge into her dripping cooze, stirring her clutching honeypot as his throbbing manhood surged into her forbidden chute... deeper... deeper... deeper... I was a good girl... but I'm such a bad girl right now... and I fucking love it... I love every inch of it...

Stina's moans of pleasure came from deep inside her as Shad's cock finally sheathed its full length in her ass, his fingers working industriously in her clutching snatch as he paused, let her grow accustomed to it... and then the world went white as he started to thrust, and thrust, and thrust, in and in and in and in as he fucked her tight ass and the petals of her sex yielded to his probing fingers, two of them, three of them, four, her wet sex stretching in tandem with her tight back tunnel as she threw her head back and wriggled and moaned and begged, the sound of her voice seeming almost to come from outside her as it pleaded: "Ohhh God fuck my ass Shad fuck my dirty little whore ass fuck it hard fuck it hard ohhh fuck you feel so goood..."

A wandering part of her mind pictured her husband Danny. His weak chin, his perpetually surprised expression, the uncomprehending way he'd look at her any time she complained about his coming home too late or being too tired... the cowardly way he'd avoid her eyes any time she talked about kids or family or the future. Eight years of it, eight fucking years of him, eight years of the conversations growing ever more rote, the sex growing ever more infrequent, ever more unsatisfying... and spitefully, angrily, she pictured what he'd look like if he could see her now, visualized his hurt expression, his perpetual selfish bewilderment, the tears welling in those weak, self-indulgent eyes...

... and it took her right over the edge. "AUUUHHAUUGHHHH!" she cried out from the depths of her soul as her cunt squirted hard around Shad's pumping fingers, over and over again, the jets of passionate nectar jetting out and out and out with each pounding stroke of that beautiful, vigorous young black dick as her head swam and her body thrilled to the waves of pleasure juddering through her, the endorphins hitting her and making her feel like she flying free, free, free for the first time in weeks, in months, in fucking years... "AWWWWGAWWWD fuck that ass Shad fuck it fuck it fuck it oh GOD I'MCUUUMIING..."

And she felt him pumping harder and faster inside her as he built to his own peak now, and savoured the feeling as he tensed up and hollered and his hot spunk flooded inside her, bullet after bullet of it as her nerve endings pulsated with the echoes of her shattering orgasm, as she licked her lips and moaned her approval, as she watched Karla writhe and squeal and scream her own way to the height of bliss as Sol gritted his teeth and rammed her to the root of his mighty prick and his nuts jumped and he pumped the sexy, spasming fuckhole of that famous blonde hottie full of his hot streaming jism as she caterwauled and whipped her long hair back and forth in sheer abandon, and she thought there couldn't be a more perfect moment in the world.

She shuddered in the wake of it. Watched Karla climb unsteadily off her paramour, her blue eyes glazed with the aftermath of passion, watched catch her breath and then turn to lick and suck the redoubtable mixture of jizz and pussy juice off his mighty member as it started obligingly to harden again, as Shad's hot prick finally pulled out of Stina and she felt his hot spooge leak out of her ass down over the sensitive lips of her torrid cunt, her knees going weak, her legs barely holding her up as she thought God, that was good. God, that was fucking worth it.

But she should've known it wasn't over. Before long, Karla had sucked and wanked Sol's shaft back to full mast and was popping it out of her wicked mouth, and turning to her friend with an equally wicked gleam in her eyes and smile of pure lust on her lips.

"Alright, Steener," she grinned merrily. "It's your turn, bitch. Saddle up."

Suddenly Stina found herself looking at damn near a full twelve inches of ramrod black cock and feeling something like the giddy panic she'd felt at the beginning of all this as she wondered how she'd fit it inside her. "I... I dunno..." she heard herself say uncertainly as her inner black cock slut transformation wavered in fright.

"Yes you do, Steener," Karla reassured her, pointing imperiously. "Get up there and put your slutty little pussy on that dick. We both know you want to."

A shudder, deep within. Yes. Yes, I do. She gulped. Steadied herself. Walked over and climbed up and straddled Sol's enormous dick, braced her hands on his enormous pecs as he met her eyes and grinned. "You ready, babe?"

No... "Y -- yes..."

And then the massive head of his prick was at the mouth of her wet fuckhole and her belly was quaking and there was no turning aside, her pussy was stretching around it and it was so much bigger, wider, thicker than anything she'd felt in her before, and she was biting her lip and bracing herself and taking her courage in hand as she thought: In for a penny, in for a pound, Steener. And with that she was planting herself on that gigantic root and and...

"AAAAHHAAAGGHHHHH!" Oh God so big so big so big SOO BIIIG... "AAHHH-HHHAAA-HAAGGHHH!" It was surging into her and she was going down and down and down on it and it was stretching her and filling her and making her head spin with the sheer mass of it, and no matter how deep she crammed it there always seemed to more and more and more oh my fucking GOD how the fuck did Karla TAKE this whole thing oh my God oh Christ holy fucking SHIT... "AUUUHHHAUUGHHHH!"

She was squirting out a powerful orgasm by the time she worked her way to the root of that mighty prick, and she could already feel another one building behind it as she started to rock herself up and down the throbbing tool and as she tilted up and felt it penetrate so deep inside her she was squeezing her plump little tits and savouring the fullest sensation she'd ever felt and she could hear Karla's voice behind her, all full of naughty scheming as she talked to Shad.

"Did you like fucking my friend's tight little ass?" she was asking him, and as he agreed hoarsely she said: "Well, don't stand on ceremony, stud. Get up there and take it again."

And the mere thought damn near made Stina explode all over Sol's cock a second time as she thought in mingled panic and frenzied lust: Oh my God... both at once? I don't know if I can do it...

But then the thought came in behind: Of course you can do it, Steener, you little black cock slut. Of course you're going to...

Now. Karla.

She was licking her lips and strumming her sensitive, throbbing clit with her fingers as she watched sweet little Steener's nether holes swallow the rhythmic thrusts of two big black cocks at once, listened to her friend moan and whimper and babble and beg and thought: This was damned close to perfect.

Those fine young bucks were more than performing to expectations, showing real staying power as they put the belle of the ball through her paces and satisfied needs she'd bet money her old college chum had never known she had. She grinned as she watched Stina's copious juices sluice down over Sol's massive cock and balls, unmistakable sign of her third machine-gun orgasm in a row as she took the filthy double penetration like a true champ, revelling in every second of it.

She was too good for Danny anyway. She had a feeling her friend was never going to be able to go back to the same-old after this. And why should she? Karla certainly never had. She felt her own orgasm building as she thought wistfully: If only they could've been a little more dominant, you know? Just little more... pimp.

And then she froze as she heard an unmistakable sound. The sound of a key turning in a lock.

Panic seized the sexy blonde for a moment as she spun around, fully expecting to see the school principal or another staff member appear through the opening door, her mind racing as she thought: Fuck! We're busted! How—

Her brain stalled at what actually walked through the door, trying to make sense of what it was seeing. One black guy, two of them, three... no, four. All of them muscular, hard-eyed, wearing red bandanas and low-slung jeans. The last of them shut the door and locked it behind him quietly, the quartet pausing for a moment to appreciate the spectacle of Stina Anderson, oblivious to everything but the two cocks mastering her, squealing loudly in ecstasy as Sol and Shad began to pump her holes rapidly and came off inside her with loud groans, filling the gorgeous brunette's holes with fresh loads of hot spunk as she half-swooned between their muscular bodies.

The lead newcomer gave this performance a little nod of respect as if to say not bad, then looked at the speechless and astonished Karla gaping back at him and smiled. "Hope you don't mind us joining your little party," he said in a hard-edged baritone, holding out a hand. "Monk sent us. My name's Big L and this is my crew... you must be Karla."

Karla shook the proffered hand numbly as Big L's eyes sized up her naked body and perky tits, clearly liking what he saw. She heard Stina's exhausted voice mumbling "What the--" as Shad's cock popped out of her gaping ass and she saw a fresh group of gorgeous black guys watching the spunk bubble out of her inflamed bunghole. "Who—whuh—"

"Don't worry, baby," Sol told her with a kiss as he gently pulled out from underneath the brunette's sweat-slicked body. "They're friends."

"Yeah, Steener," Karla said as if in a trance. "Don't... don't worry... I, uhhh, planned a little surprise with Monk." Her mouth seemed to improvise the lie all on its own, her heart racing now as she watched Big L's eyes shaft into her.

Just my luck, a breathy little voice was saying inside her. Now I've got a big strong black man feasting his eyes on my naked tits... he must like how they look all firm and perky and ready to be sucked... And she didn't resist as Big L went from shaking her hand to taking out of her breasts in his rough palm and thumbing her stiff nipple, one his friends coming around behind her to stroke her flanks, the smell of their cologne making her head swim and her knees weak. Oh God, Monk, you magnificent little bastard...

"Uh... o - okay..." Stina sounded bewildered as Shad and Sol retired to rest at the edge of the room and she found her sexy alabaster-skinned body in the grip of a fresh pair of hands, the reinforcements looking far rougher, their touch already more demanding as one them squeezed and slapped her ass and the other delved a pair of fingers up between her shaking thighs. "Are you... ahhhhhh... ohhhh my... I... I wasn't expecting... mmmmhmmmmm...." She moaned helplessly as the roughneck brought his fingers back up and fed her a sticky fingerful of Sol's pungent jism, making her lick and swallow it down.

All four of the hot gangbangers were fishing out big slabs of stiffening black cockmeat as Karla found herself being pushed to her knees. "Aiight, my fine little white bitches," Big L was saying. "You've had the boys in the hood... now it's time to go from boys to men. I hope you ready."

For Karla it was like having her innermost fantasies come to life and take control of her. She was wanking a big gangbanger prick in each hand before she knew it, meeting Stina's bewildered eyes as her overwhelmed friend was pushed to her knees to and followed her lead, not seeming to know what else to do. The blonde felt her lust rise like nothing before and a moment later she was whimpering out loud: "I'll do anything you say, daddy... just please let me taste that hot dick..."

And her head spun and her cunt clutched and her juices dripped as Big L's big prick forced its way into her salivating mouth a moment later... and quite possibly the hardest, most demanding fuck session of her life began.

Now. Rachel.

"Mmmmhmmmm..."

Rachel bit her lip and moaned as she leaned back against Monk, their bodies sheened with sweat as they watched the sexual marathon on the laptop in front of them still going strong as it passed the half hour mark. The teen beauty's belly was quaking as the echoes of another orgasm faded, her clit pulsing under Monk's nimble fingers as she arched her back and went on pumping her tight ass up and down his hard prick, marvelling at his staying power... and at the reservoirs of lust she'd discovered inside herself today.

She didn't feel a whit guilty or self-conscious about it: nothing she was doing was a tenth as filthy as what she was seeing on that screen. The two women who'd walked into that detention room in what seemed like another universe, declaring to its occupants that they were going to learn about respect, were now thoroughly sweat-drenched, cum-soaked, sexually drunk and thoroughly tamed by the powerful cocks of Big L and his crew, with -- eventually -- the enthusiastic help of the young jocks who'd started out as their boy-toys.

And it wasn't just their cocks: it was the demeaning ass-smacks or pimp-slaps the two women got after one of the men was done nutting all over her face or up her cunt. It was the hard lashing they'd both gotten with Big L's belt the first time Stina hesitated when her told her to lick his asshole. It was the way their hands were tied behind their backs now with shredded pieces of those conservative suits they'd come to class in. It was the words written in red felt all over their bare flesh, WHORE and BITCH and BLACK COCK SLUT, the words their glassy eyes played over in erotic shock as they watched one another jolt under the pounding of another hard cock.

And it was the way, through all of it, they kept cumming and cumming, harder and harder, the sensual delirium of being dominated claiming them and pushing everything else out and turning them into passive receptacles for the throbbing pricks that worked them over until they could hardly stand, could barely think, could scarcely form words.

Rachel had watched it all unfold, losing track of her own orgasm as she sucked Monk's cock, planted her pussy on it in reverse cowgirl -- a position one of her girlfriends had boasted about trying once, she couldn't resist experimenting herself -- and brought him off inside her for the first time. She'd been shaking when she felt him get hard again and asked him to put it in her ass, by that point not with nervousness but with lust. She was burning with the same demon those women on the screen were... but she had the luxury of indulging it with Monk, who turned out to be a surprising and stimulating mixture of innocence and gentleness and red-blooded, virile passion.

She was already thinking about the next time she'd make love to him. The time after that. All the naughty things they could try... they were certainly getting a clinic from Big L and the boys today. And as she watched the brutal gangbang go into the home stretch, she thought: I can't wait to try these things... to get this naughty.

The final act of the operatic filth-fest saw Stina and Karla forced to their knees beside each other, bent over with each beauty's face beside her friend's ass. Fingers twined in their perspiration-saturated hair were holding them up as each of those asses took one of the two biggest cocks in the room, the last two "standing" as it were: Stina was moaning as Big L ground his way balls-deep into her chute, and Karla let out hoarse little gasps as Sol's immense prick taught her new definitions of the word stretched. The young jock was snarling and hammering her, all his former shyness and consideration stripped away by the gangbangers' tutelage in the art of macking, the blonde seeming to barely cling to consciousness as the surging strokes rocked her world, Stina barely more coherent. From time to time both of the guys would pull their dicks free of those ravaged anal apertures and feed them to the wet and willing mouths adjacent, the two friends forced to taste each other's asses and revelling in the pungent flavour before the powerful anal penetrations began again.

Rachel saw the guys' strokes pick up speed, the rest of the crew cheering them on as they built to the final crisis point, and started to ride Monk's cock more urgently herself as she heard his panting breaths come harder and felt his fingers slide into her tight channel, fucking her pussy in tandem with her tight teen asshole as they both watched in awe while Sol pulled his prick free and splattered Stina's face with his final load, Karla making muffled sounds as Big L for his part exploded down her throat. And as that moment of eruption came, hers and Monk's final peak arrived along with it, her ass flooding with his spunk as she moaned and creamed all over his fingers.

Big L and his crew threw their clothes on and made their exit as abruptly as they arrived, Shad and Sol following them soon after. Nobody troubled with goodbyes or pleasantries about how much they'd enjoyed themselves; Karla and Stina, limp and nearly swooning on the floor side by side, hardly seemed in any shape to reciprocate. Though the men did toss what rags of their once-expensive clothing remained intact at them.

Rachel and Monk, meanwhile, just leaned into each other and closed their eyes and listened to their heartbeats slowing as the passion receded. They didn't say anything for quite some time either. But Rachel was thinking: I guess maybe living here won't be so bad after all...

After. "Interracial Passions" Online Chat.

cravesbbc hey are you there

cravesbbc i need to talk to you

bumpyj97 oh hey how's it going?

cravesbbc how's it going?

cravesbbc you filthy-minded sneaky little monster

bumpyj97 so you have a good time the other day?

cravesbbc a good time?

cravesbbc those guys you sprung on us fucked us within an inch of our sanity

cravesbbc they wrote filthy names all over our bodies

cravesbbc they left us lying on the floor tied up and naked and covered in jizz

cravesbbc we had to untie each others' hands with our teeth and sneak out thru the window

cravesbbc five days later and i'm still walking with a fucking limp

bumpyj97 so...

cravesbbc so it was fucking AMAZING

cravesbbc you are an evil genius and i swear to god

cravesbbc i've never had so many orgasms at one sitting in my life

cravesbbc thank you so much

bumpyj97 hahaha damn happy to hear it

bumpyj97 i kinda thought you might dig it

CyranoJ
CyranoJ
233 Followers