All Comments on 'Making the Watermelon Queen'

by westerntiger

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Always hot! Some of the best descriptions

of pure animal sex. LOVE it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awesome

After the action in the plane, I am surprised she was ready for another week of action,the last time I was pounded like that I was walking very funny for a couple of days.However an awesome story it left me very damp and ready.

Luv Jenny Cook

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More please

I love your Dylan James series. I hope you continue this story with Brandi for a little while longer. It will be intriguing if he finally found his match.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely the best!

Very well written, great discriptions, super-hot. 1st of your stories I've read, not the last.

Thanks

Bev

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The BEST

I have read almost all of your stories and by far, this is your best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The greatest story I've ever read. It made me so fucking wet. I don't know if I'll ever be able to read another author, they just won't be able to measure up to this story. Xxxxohhhh god that was good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A well written story by a writer with a 9" dick, who gets laid all the time!

"5*" !

BooomerBooomeralmost 5 years ago
Fantastic StrokeFest From Beginning Until the End

This was so hot and as Dylan turned Brandi up and out sexually, I was right there with them! I really enjoyed this opus to flying and fucking the friendly skies! So many orgasms and so much jism! Can’t wait to read more of your extensive catalog!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
outstanding

Not only is this chapter in the Dylan James saga exceptionally well-written, the character of Brandi is one of the more fascinating anywhere. Indeed, a whole series alone could be created involving Brandi, as there is nothing beyond the talent of the author. The combination of beauty, sexiness, modesty, and sincere religiosity, is not only fascinating, but a combination rarely encountered anywhere on the site. This story is a Five Stars story only because more stars cannot be given.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There's no such thing as a redeye heading westbound.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwesterntiger@westerntiger
I took a long break from writing erotica, but I have 38 stories up with over 2.5 million readers on this site and I published 4 books which can be found on Amazon and other on adult books sections featuring my Dylan James adventures. Check them out and buy a copy. I am current...