Making the Wrong Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I get some clothes?"

"When we're ready to turn you loose, but not before. Bathroom is over there if you need to go."

He pointed at the other door. I stumbled since I hadn't moved in I'm not sure how long. I went over to the bathroom, closed the door behind me. I had to pee pretty badly, but realized I wasn't exactly going to be standing as I peed - not for a while at least. I sat on the toilet, peed and took stock of myself. I seemed to be in pretty good shape for someone who'd just been strapped down probably for hours, then sex changed and raped.

After I peed, I realized my pussy was still quite wet, so I got some toilet paper and wiped. There was a shower in the bathroom, so I got in the shower after I flushed and washed my new body off completely. I was amazed by how this body felt - quite different from my body before they'd injected me. As I washed my boobs and pussy, I began to get turned on again. I stood in the shower playing with my boobs with one hand as I stuck first one, then two fingers deep in my pussy.

I hated that they'd turned me into a woman. It didn't feel right and didn't feel like me, but the physical sensations were beyond what I could have imagined. I leaned against the shower wall and slowly sunk to the floor as I had another orgasm. I sat there, trying to catch my breath before standing back up and finishing my shower.

I looked around for a towel, but saw only a tiny hand towel. I dried myself off with that as best I could. I realized if they'd had a full size towel, I'd have wrapped it around myself. They weren't going to let me cover myself with anything - not clothes, and not a towel. Not until they were done having their fun with me. I was a sexual captive, which bothered me, even if the sex felt wonderful.

I came out of the bathroom to find both Kira and the man gone, and a tray of food sitting on the table. I realized how hungry I was and wondered how long it had been since I'd eaten last. I quickly ate the food and drank the water they left for me. I sat there satisfied, and began to wonder if I really was locked in as they'd said.

I walked over to the other door and tried it, but it would not open. I saw a light on the wall near the door and realized it was probably an electronic lock. No need for keys, not that I had much hope of getting a key anyhow. I went back in the bathroom and looked at the collar, he'd put on me. There was a lock on it and it was metal mesh, not that the plastic knife I'd had could have done much even on leather or nylon. I turned it all the way around and could see no weak spot. They had me.

A little later, Kira and the man returned.

"I know you've been wondering if you could surprise or overpower us and escape."

He held the door open.

"Try stepping through the door and see what happens."

I walked over and stepped into the doorway and got a terrible shock from the collar around my neck. I dropped to the floor and he pulled me back into the room, where the shock stopped.

"Until I remove your collar, you aren't leaving here, with or without clothes."

He and Kira helped me up and over to sit on the table I'd been strapped to. They closed the door and sat in the chairs.

"Behave and cooperate, and we'll feed you and treat you decently, and in a few days, we'll give you some clothes and set you free."

"You're going to fuck me again."

"Several more times, but you seemed to enjoy the last time, so you might not find it all that bad."

"I don't like being a girl, and don't like being fucked as a girl."

"Even if you did have an orgasm when you got fucked and another one when you masturbated in the shower."

"How did you know?"

"We have cameras hidden in here, to document the effects of the drug and the changes, not to mention your activities."

"And when you're tired of all this?"

"We set you free to live as a woman."

"You aren't going to change me back?"

"I'm working on a drug to go from female to male, but it still has a lot of problems."

Kira spoke up, "Besides, bitch, now you get to see the world from the other side."

"Be kind, dear Kira, be kind."

"I just wish she was suffering more."

"Patience, dear."

"What do I do in the meantime?"

Kira handed me a handful of magazines.

"Since you need to get used to living as a woman, here's some women's magazines to read to begin to help you learn something about it."

With that, they got up and walked to the door. I saw that they each had on a metal bracelet. The man put his up against the electronic lock and I heard it click open. They turned back to me before leaving.

"Needless to say, we don't bring the key to your collar with us. That is safely locked away elsewhere. And don't think you can force us to turn you loose before we're ready."

They left, I moved over to one of the chairs, slumped down, and wept. I'd never felt so helpless in my life, and now didn't even control the slightest thing about my existence - even what sex I was, much less whether I had sex or even with whom. How in God's name was I going to cope with living as a woman? I hoped they were lying and that they would change me back, but I had no great faith in that.

Kira brought me my next meal later. I had no sense of time nor did I have any clocks or calendars. She seemed to take great pleasure at my situation and my distress at it. She sneered, but didn't say much about it. I guess it was pretty plain that I hated things. I thought about trying to see if there was any way to induce her to get me out, but I didn't see much hope in that either. Later on the lights dimmed and I began to feel tired, so I lay down on the table and went to sleep.

I was physically and mentally exhausted and slept soundly even with no covers and no standard bed. The next morning, Kira and the man returned and he told me that it was time for me to be fucked again.

"And what if I don't want to?"

At that point, he hit a button on his bracelet and I got a nasty shock from my collar, though not as bad as when I tried to walk out.

"If that isn't convincing enough, I can crank it up higher."

I dropped my head, bit my lip and hopped up on the table that I'd been strapped to. I looked at him and he smiled.

"Lie down and relax, and spread your legs, of course."

He turned to Kira.

"Would you like to have some fun and warm her up?"

"Sure thing."

I lay down as Kira walked over to me and hopped up with me.

"You'll have more fun than I did when you raped me."

She began to kiss me as I kissed her back and she stroked my boobs. It was hard to think of them as my boobs even though I very much felt it as she touched me and even though I knew they were attached to my body. She reached down with one hand and found my clit and began to play with it. I almost lifted off the table as she did and she backed off a bit alternating between stroking my pussy, putting a finger in me and playing with my clit.

Kira had eased down and was kissing and sucking on my boobs as she played with my pussy. I could never even have imagined sex as a woman could feel so good. Yeah, I liked sticking my dick in a girl, back when I had a dick, and liked playing with her body, but this was like something else altogether. Kira really knew what she was doing as she brought me to an orgasm.

Kira kissed me and gave my clit one last tweak, before she got up and turned to the man.

"She's all yours, and she's as ready as I can get her."

The man had removed his clothes and climbed up with me. It was strange, I was a woman and I didn't really mind what Kira had done, but didn't care for having the man fuck me. He kissed me, and unlike when Kira kissed me, I didn't respond at all. I didn't kiss him back and didn't want to.

"I guess that's the way it'll be. Probably better anyhow. If you enjoyed it too much, it would hardly be revenge, now would it?"

He slipped his dick in my pussy and slowly fucked me as he played with my boobs. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine myself somewhere - anywhere else. After Kira's warmup, he brought me to another raging orgasm, as he came inside me. After he'd emptied his balls in me, he climbed off as I lay there crying.

I couldn't believe how I was crying. Shit I was a man, or used to be anyhow. I hadn't cried since I was a child. Here I was though, crying about how I was being raped by this man. They left as I lay there weeping. I rolled onto my side and curled up in a fetal position, rocking back and forth, and bawling as his cum seeped out of my pussy.

I went into the bathroom, showered and tried to compose myself as best I could. A little later, Kira showed up with some food for me.

"How much longer are you going to do this?"

"Until we feel like you've suffered enough."

"You think I'm not suffering?"

"You got me pregnant, you bastard."

"I swear, I'm sorry. I wish I'd never done any of what I did."

"But you did do it, and I have to live with the consequences of what you did. Now you can live some of the consequence too."

"You're pregnant with my baby, then?"

"Not anymore, but I had to leave the area to get it aborted. Local religious nuts shut down every abortion provider in the area."

"Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

"You're doing it. You're being humiliated and fucked against your will. Then you can live as a woman with that fact."

With that, Kira turned and walked out, closing the door behind her, not that I had much chance to get away anyhow.

The next several days were much the same. Kira would bring me to orgasm, before the man fucked me. I'd almost rather have had one long fuck session than have it dragged out over a week or so as it was. Then again, they were calling the shots, not me.

After what I think was about a week, Kira walked in one morning with a bag.

"Go, take your shower."

"Before I get fucked?"

"Just do what you're told."

With that, she threw me a bath towel. I'd been drying off with that same dinky hand towel for days. I sensed something was different, but didn't even dare to hope this might be over. I showered thoroughly, then dried off and came out with the towel wrapped around me. Kira laughed.

"Like I haven't seen you naked."

I wanted to enjoy what little modesty was afforded me, but shook my head, unwrapped the towel and threw it on the table I usually got fucked on. Kira pulled a pair of lacy pink panties out of the package and handed them to me.

"Put these on."

After a week of being naked and fucked, it felt strange to wear any clothes, but I stepped into them and pulled up the panties. It felt strange to be wearing panties, but they fit well, and almost immediately I didn't even notice what I was wearing. She then handed me a lacy pink bra, which I put my arms through but couldn't figure out how to hook in back.

"Couple weeks and you'll get the hang of it."

Kira got up and fastened it for me and I stood there in bra and panties, as she handed be a top, that I put on. It ended up being a little low cut and with little effort my bra could be seen around the top. She then gave me a skirt that came to mid-thigh. She helped me get it so the zipper was in the right place, and I zipped it up and buttoned.

Kira brushed out my still damp hair, styling it more than I'd ever bothered to try to do. She gave me a pair of low heels, which I fumbled to put on. The heels were low enough and wide enough that I had no difficulty walking in them, which was good. Kira then put some makeup on me, a little light foundation, some eyeliner and eye shadow, and a subtle lipstick. Kira held up a mirror and I was shocked at how I looked. Nothing like the guy I'd once been.

She handed me a purse which had the items I'd had on me when I went to Leanne's place, so long ago.

"No point in giving you back your old clothes. They wouldn't work for you anymore, and wouldn't fit anyhow."

"Thank you, I guess."

She reached up and removed the collar around my neck. At that point I realized that I really was going to be free again. That was immediately followed by concerns over how I was going to cope with living as a woman.

"I suspect your old job fired you for unexcused absence."

"What am I going to do?"

"Find a new job. What else?"

"Maybe I did rape you, but you completely fucked up my life."

"Like you didn't fuck mine up. At least I'm satisfied that I've gotten my revenge. I have to live with what you did to me and you have to live with what I did to you."

She let me go and sure enough I'd been fired, though my old boss looked at me when I told him who I was and had the nastiest look I'd ever seen on his face.

"We fired you, but just as well. We don't want YOUR kind around here anyhow."

As he turned and walked away from me I could hear him mumble, "Fucking tranny."

The best thing I could come up with quickly was working as a barista in a coffee shop during the day and as a bartender at night. I had done both when I was in college, so I knew my way around both jobs. Both places put me to work almost immediately, which at least gave me a little cash, though not a hell of a lot. About midnight, I got back to where I'd been living and Mike, my one roommate was there.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Avery."

"The hell you say."

"I really am."

"Couldn't prove it by me."

"Mike, seriously, cut me a break."

"If you're Avery, you owe me for one third of the rent."

"I don't have it right now. As soon as I get paid, I can start to pay you."

"Bitch, you either pay now in cash, or you pay in trade."

"What do you mean?"

"Three choices, hand over the cash, or walk that cute ass out the door, or take off those clothes."

"Mike, please, I beg you. Don't do this."

"Bitch, you heard me. I'll count to ten, at the end, either you better hand over cash, or get your ass out of here, or get naked."

Shit. After a week of being fucked by Kira's uncle, now I was going to be fucked by my roommate. I couldn't win, but I didn't have the money to do anything else tonight, and it would take at least a week to get the cash. I didn't want to try to sleep on the street where I'd likely get even worse. As Mike got to the count of seven, I unzipped my skirt and let it drop to the floor.

"Keep going, bitch."

"Can we at least go in your room?"

"Hell no. If Kevin and I are covering for you, we both ought to get a shot at you." With that, Mike yelled "Kev, come here."

I had taken off my top and stood there in bra and panties as Kevin came out of his room.

"Who the hell is she?"

"She says she's Avery, and she doesn't have her third of the rent."

"Tell her ass to hit the road."

"I told her she has to pay with her mouth, pussy, and ass. Are you in?"

Kevin looked me over carefully and smiled.

"Take the rest off, and I'll give you an answer."

I struggled to unhook the bra, and put it on top of my other clothes, then pulled down my panties.

"Okay, bitch, on your knees."

Kevin walked over to me unzipping his pants as he came. I got down on my knees to find Kevin's hard cock right in my face.

"Suck it, bitch."

Now, in addition to everything else I'd gone through I had to suck Kevin's dick. I took the head of it into my lips and Kevin groaned. I slowly and gradually worked it in and out of my mouth. Mike had come behind me as I was doing this.

"Ass in the air, bitch."

Kevin sat on the sofa, which made it a little easier as I lift my ass off the ground.

"Spread your knees, slut."

Bad enough that I had to fuck a roommate for a place to stay, I was now going to be fucked by them both at the same time. I was taking Kevin as deep as I could into my mouth as Mike came up from behind and slipped his cock in my pussy. Mike started fucking me hard from behind as I sucked Kevin off. All of a sudden, Kevin grabbed my head and jammed his prick all the way down my throat. I almost gagged and could barely breathe as he came in my mouth. He let go of my head and I backed off from his cock.

"Swallow it, bitch."

I swallowed his cum, half of which was already down my throat. Mike pulled my hips close as I came on his dick and he came deep in my pussy. Mike held me tight as he throbbed and spurted deep inside me.

"Damn, that's one tight cunt. I could get used to this."

Mike pulled out and I slumped onto the floor.

"Don't be like that, honey. We got a lot more to go tonight. Hey, Kev, you want to trade?"

"I may try that ass, when she sucks you off."

Forget one polite fuck in the pussy like Kira's uncle. Mike and Kevin each took turns on all three of my holes. By the time they were done, I passed out and they put me on the sofa and covered me up before going to sleep. In the morning, I had to suck them both off before they went to work. I stumbled into the shower and washed myself before dressing to go to work. I'd hit a thrift shop during a break, with my paltry tips and had managed to buy another outfit or two. I was sore as hell as I went to my first job. The next two nights were more of the same and I knew I had to find something else.

Kira had given me a little makeup before turning me loose and had given me a short lesson on how to apply it, so at least I didn't look too terrible at the coffee shop. At the bar, Melody, the other woman could tell I was not too happy. I told her about what Kevin and Mike had done.

"Shit, girl. That really sucks. Look, I've got a sofa, and you can crash there for a few days. Nothing long term, but I hate to see someone used like that."

Mel told me where she lived and I went there that night instead of back to Mike and Kevin. Melody, as I found out, kind of liked women - not exclusively, and I wasn't really her type, but she and I still got it on. It looked like I would be screwed wherever I went, but I liked what Melody and I did a lot better than what Kevin and Mike expected.

I'd licked a few pussies in my short life, and I gave Melody my absolute best. She spooned me as we drifted off to sleep. She made it clear that we were just short term, but that was fine with me. I wasn't sure Mel was quite what I was looking for either. After a couple of weeks, I had some cash and Melody was clearly starting to get tired of me. I found someone with a room to rent and moved out.

I felt like things were starting to work themselves out, as best they could anyhow, then I found myself sick first thing in the morning. I still didn't have much money, so I went to a free clinic. The doctor gave me some knowing looks as I described my symptoms. She gave me a little strip and told me to go pee on it and bring it back. I did and it changed colors. I took it back and showed it to her.

"Well, Avery, you're pregnant."

"Oh, fuck, I can't be pregnant."

"You've had sex, recently, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, that got you pregnant."

"What can I do?"

"There are no legal abortion providers within a hundred miles."

"Isn't there anything?"

"I can't give you any better options, no."

I left the clinic as distraught as I'd been since Kira's uncle first changed my gender and fucked me. I started making some discreet and maybe even indiscreet inquiries about what I could do. One woman gave me the number of a man who she said might be able to help.

I talked with him and found he had some pills that would cause me to miscarry. It was still early in the pregnancy, so that wasn't a problem. It gets a lot harder later on. I met with him and he told me what he wanted for the pills. I only had half that and it would take days before I could get the rest. He looked me over and told me he might be able to arrange a discount. You've got it. If I fucked him, he'd give me the pills for half price.

I was almost to the point where I no longer cared. I'd been fucked by a bunch of people and gotten a hell of a lot less out of it. He pulled out his cock and I dropped to my knees and began to suck it. He was a bit longer than Mike or Kevin had been, but was not any bigger around. I took him as deep in my throat as I could manage.