Making the Wrong Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could taste his precum as he groaned from my attentions. He was somewhat gentler than Mike or Kevin and was happy just to cum in my mouth, without jamming his cock way down my throat.

"Okay honey, take your clothes off, I want that pussy too."

I took off all my clothes and he laid me down on a small sofa he had. I had to suck him a bit more to get him hard again, then he eased that prick into my pussy. I found that I don't really want sex with men, but if I have to, having them fuck my pussy is the least objectionable. I was already wet as he slid his prick in my little cunt.

I felt him hit some spots that Mike and Kevin never did and he took it slow and easy as he fucked me and played with my boobs. After he came in me, he kissed me and spent some time kissing and fondling me before he fucked me again.

"Baby, I wish I had more time to spend with you, but I have other clients I have to meet."

He handed me a bottle with two pills. He had me take one immediately and told me to take the other one 24 to 48 hours later. We both got dressed, he patted me on the ass, kissed me and sent me on my way. I guess you could say it was coerced sex, but at least he was pretty sweet about it. I just hoped I never had to do that with him again.

After the second pill, I had cramping and bleeding and expelled some tissue, so I correctly figured my pregnancy was over. I went back to the clinic and got a prescription for birth control. No, I didn't wish to have sex with any more men, but the way things had been going, I couldn't count it out either - not the way my life had been going.

I had a room where I lived, and for which I didn't have to fuck anyone. I had men hitting on me both in the coffee shop and in the bar, but I learned to handle most of it. Once in a while, I'd hook up with Melody if she was between boyfriends or girlfriends. Mostly I slept alone and was kind of getting used to it. I wasn't really interested in the guys I met, and most of the women weren't interested in me.

I had a day off and was doing some thrift shopping. Except for bras and panties, that was basically where I got my clothes. After a spot of shopping I stopped for a coffee, and who should I see, but Kira. She walked over to me, kissed me on the cheek and sat down by me. Kira looked happy and healthy, and I was stunned to see her so friendly toward me.

"So, Avery, how has life been treating you?"

"Not bad, now that I'm free of all the people using and exploiting me."

I told her about Mike and Kevin, about the pregnancy and the doctor, even about Melody.

"Jeez, hon. I'm sorry about everything that's happened to you. You know, I was really upset when I realized what you'd done to me, and even more after I found out you got me pregnant. I was pissed because you'd seemed like such a decent guy."

"I was drunk and stupid. I never meant to hurt you."

"How about if we do a reset? Let's start over from scratch. You hurt me and I hurt you, but can we put that all behind us and maybe just have a nice dinner together?"

"Dinner together?"

"Are you free tonight? I'll buy."

"Are you sure?"

"You're cute as a woman and I thought you were kind of interesting back when you were a guy, but I'd never be romantically interested in a guy."

We agreed to meet for dinner and she said she'd pick me up. I was still leery of her, but she legitimately seemed sorry for what I'd suffered. She took me to a very nice restaurant and we chatted. It was almost the way I wished it had been when we first met. I realized it never could have been, because she's only interested in women.

"Let's go back to my place and talk some more."

I was surprised and cautiously pleased at that.

"I promise you, we won't do anything that you don't want."

"You mean I won't drug you and you won't drug me."

"Exactly."

As we got up from the table at the restaurant, Kira wrapped her arms around my waist, pulled me close and kissed me. I kissed her back very eagerly and we stood kissing for a minute before she said we should go. We walked out together with her arm around my waist. She drove us back to her place, which was a pretty nice apartment - much nicer than where I was living. After she closed and locked the door, she pulled me close and kissed me some more.

"Avery, babe, as a guy you didn't interest me at all. As a woman, you're damned nice. I'd love to have you spend the night with me."

"Best offer I've had in a long time."

"Best person I've offered that to in a long time."

I'd gotten a taste of how she could turn me on during the week she and her uncle had held me, but this was a new ball game. Kira rubbed my ass as we walked into her bedroom. I returned the favor and kissed her just as passionately as she kissed me. We lay down on the bed and kissed and caressed as we slowly undressed each other.

Kira took off my bra and began to kiss and suck on my boobs.

"I love your boobs, babe. They are so nice."

"Kira, love, your boobs are very nice too. And I can't wait to get to know them better and show them how much I like them."

I unhooked her bra and slid it off and moved down and took her right nipple entirely in my mouth. I nibbled at it, and sucked on it, licked it and touched it too. Kira moaned and arched her back, as I moved from her right boob to her left one. I tried to do everything to the left one that I had to the right, and before long, I felt her stomach muscles ripple as she had an orgasm.

Finally, she pulled my face off her boobs and up to kiss me. We kissed for quite a while as she stroked my back and my ass.

"Babe, I don't think anyone has ever been as nice to my boobs as you have."

"I'd love to be nice to some more things too."

I slid down her body, where she still had her panties on. I lifted slightly on her hips and she lifted them off the bed so I could slide her panties off her. Kira giggled as I spread her legs and began to lick her shaved pussy. I started with long strokes from the bottom to the top, giving a special little lick to her clit. She gasped as I did and pushed her hips forward, more into my mouth.

I rubbed the inside of her thighs with my hands as I continued to lick her pussy, easing my tongue in and pausing to nibble on her clit. After a bit of that, I focused on sucking on her clit as I eased a finger into her pussy. I had to shift a little to one side to manage both at once, but worked that pussy over as best I could. She began to pump her hips and fuck my face and finger as much as I fucked her.

I grabbed her hips and held her pussy tight to my mouth as she wrapped her legs around my neck to hold me tight. She had another orgasm, squirting this time as my mouth made love to her sweet pussy. I almost couldn't breathe the way she held me tight with her legs. Finally she relaxed her hold, pulled me up and rolled over on top of me.

She took off my panties and went down on me and sucked on my boobs as she pleasured me. I lost track of how many times we each came that night before we collapsed, exhausted on her bed. Kira spooned me though I was slightly bigger than she was, but it felt wonderful. She played with one boob as kissed my neck and my ear, as we drifted off to sleep.

"Babe, I want you to be my forever lover."

"Kira, love, I can't think of anyone I'd rather be with."

We woke up together the next morning and made love again, before we each had to go off to work. She asked me to come back again that night, which I was more than happy to agree to. This wasn't the way I wanted to be Kira's lover, but it was the only way I ever could be her lover, and I decided I was good with it.

What is worse to be a woman, but with the lover of my dreams, or to be a man, but with nothing but dreams? Make your own choice. I've made mine and never again asked if her uncle could change me back.