Making Troy A Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, Gumdrop!" he returned cheerfully. He hoped she didn't notice the pause in between her morning greeting and his, or at least wrote it off as just being due to his exhaustion.

She leaned in, and they kissed. As unsavoury an act as it was, at least this he could fake his way through. A simple kiss. No big deal. But then, as their lips parted and they began to dress for the day, a painful memory came to his mind. Kevin grabbing him by the back of his head, pressing his delightful, pouty lips against his, forcing his tongue into his mouth... Oh, why couldn't he be with Kevin?? Beautiful Kevin, instead of this monster? He then forced the pain out of his mind and focused. Turn off the emotion, focus on the goal. Escape.

The day went predictably. There was a routine to the majority of his chores, and he was able to operate with less guidance and supervision from Glenda. She teased him and rubbed up against him playfully periodically through the day. He pretended to respond in kind. His sense of drama and flair for the theatre was serving him in this capacity. He dared not allow himself any sense of smugness though, his mind kept screaming at him what a precarious position he was in, how critical it was that Glenda view his as being responsive to her repugnant advances.

The whole while, he was building up his mental inventory and beginning to concoct the bare bones of a plan. The only items he listed as critical that he had not located yet were some kind of backpack or duffel bag, and footwear suitable for walking or hiking. His tender feet were sore and chafed from wearing the rubber boots and all the work. He couldn't count on a vehicle or horse, should it come to that, to get him all the way to freedom. He needed some kind of footwear that would allow him sustained walking, or the ability to sprint for his very life, should it come to that.

During the day he feigned curiosity in the landscape and local fauna to gain as much information about his surroundings from Glenda as he could to help him refine his options. There were far too many unknowns.

At days end, they all sat down to supper, and ate fried chicken and roasted vegetables. It was the closest thing to a palatable meal Troy had had so far. Or, much to his chagrin, he considered that maybe he was getting used to this? That, again, stung his brain with the urgency of using all of his energies towards escape. Tonight he simply had to wake up and do some searching without his cousin with him at all times. To ensure that, he had resolved to drink a large amount of water so his bladder would compel him to return to consciousness. Maybe, with a weird twist of luck, he would even find the phone unlocked.

After dinner, they all took turns in the bath. Carol and Wendy went first, which was a bit unusual since Aunt Lulu had been in first up until this point. Troy's acute mind noted it with suspicion. Any interruption of the routine here could spell an opportunity, or a disaster.

Troy finished his bath, shaving again. It was one of the very few things that connected him to what seemed, at this point, a former life. His mind relaxed a bit, and wandered. He realized he hadn't had a computer or handheld device for a full three days now. It surprised him that he hadn't even missed them, and came to the conclusion that he had been far too occupied and exhausted to. Then a moment of panic struck him, and his mind snapped back into focus. He couldn't afford to spend any mental energy on reminiscing or daydreaming. He had to devote every moment he had to his goal.

He descended the stairs after dressing and entered the living room. Something seemed immediately amiss and set his teeth on edge. Butterflies immediately began finding ways into his stomach to try to convince his dinner to be restless.

In the living room sat Aunt Lulu and Glenda. "Where are Wendy and Carol?" asked Troy, in as neutral tone as he could muster.

"Sent 'em on a chore to Looton," his Aunt replied. "Take 'em a few hours. They'll be back tonight. Come here and sit down, Sugar, let's have a chat," she continued, patting the couch and smiling at him. He tried to return a guarded smile as best he could. Nothing about this was putting him at ease. Glenda's smile seemed a tad strained, too. Troy could glean nothing further from their expressions, however, and seeing little other choice, did his Aunt's biddance. Looton. A couple of hours away, there and back, by truck. Was that the nearest settlement? Troy noted that information carefully.

"Get comfy, Sugar," Aunt Lulu encouraged with a friendly tone as Troy sat down. Glenda faced the two in a chair. "Let's talk, ok? Wendy and Carol can be a bit testy. It's just gonna be you, me, an' Glenda for a bit here. So let's get some discussion goin' here, ok? I wanna get a better feel for where we're all at. So, how you likin' the farm so far?"

"Well..." Troy began. His mind was instantly in high gear. He had to seem convincing, natural, believable. "It's an adjustment for sure..." He scratched the back of his neck as he searched for the correct subject, tone and wording. "I'm not gonna pretend I don't miss the city or my mom... I've never experienced anything even remotely like this before. I mean, I don't dislike it... Well, really, the amount of physical work is a bit much! Um, I guess I uh, well, I met Glenda..." he shot a quick grin her way. She smiled and blushed back. "But I don't think I'd really want to, you know, work on a farm for the rest of my life... I don't mean any offence by that, I hope you understand."

"Aw, farm life ain't for everybody, Sugar! You're actually doin' real fine. You're steppin' up, you're workin' hard, why, Glenda gives ya rave reviews! Granted, my girl might be a tad biased." She chuckled. "Ok, well, that's as good of a response as I could have possibly hoped for, considerin'. So, you got any questions? Anything at all? I promised ya I ain't gonna get mad for just askin'. I imagine we do things a bit different here than yer used to. So, anything at all, ask away." She punctuated her invitation with a warm, broad smile.

Careful, Troy, careful... he thought. This might be an opportunity on a couple of different levels. He certainly didn't want to blow it. "Uh, well..." he began.

"Yeah?" Aunt Lulu urged pleasantly.

"Uh, is it ok if I ask a... religious question or two?"

"Nothin's off the table. No blasphemy though, no profanity. Other than that, ask away."

"Hrm, yeah..." Troy stalled. Blasphemy, huh? He wasn't sure exactly what these deviants might consider blasphemous. "So, anyway, I was wondering about some of the things you said, and some other stuff..."

"Aw, go ahead Sugar! I promise, nothin' bad's gonna happen over a question."

"Ok, well, you know Glenda were saying that, um, the Bible says incest is ok?" He gulped a bit. His Aunt just smiled and nodded at him.

"Well, not exactly," she responded. "See, the Good Book does forbid incest, but it ain't like most folks think. Incest, really, is just brothers and sisters, parents and offspring. Cousins is fine. Most cultures, cousin marriages are run of the mill. Desirable, even. I mean, if ya live in a small village, you probably don't got much choice anyway, do ya! Lessen yer willin' t' do a lot o' walkin'!" she chuckled.

Troy paused a second, letting the words sink in somewhat. Her response certainly seemed warm and open. Perhaps he should push further in that direction.

"So, uh, you asked about Glenda and me... uh, fucking..." he probed.

"Yup!" his Aunt just replied warmly. He was still a bit apprehensive about using the 'F-word', but it appeared to be just fine to use it in this context. He wondered briefly how words like 'cunt' might be viewed. He quickly dismissed the thought of any forays in that particular direction.

"Well, I, uh, I guess I'm a bit old fashioned? I mean, I'm a virgin, I want my first to be, well, to be real special..." he shot another grin at Glenda. He sense of unease was still nagging at him, but he wanted to seem as natural as possible, mitigating any punitive measures, while pushing for information as much as he could. "But, we're not, like, we're not married or anything... Isn't premarital sex a, you know, a sin?"

"Well, that there too is just a little different than most folks think. You're probably thinkin' of Corinthians and the Epistles of Paul. See, the Bible forbids ya from cheatin' on your spouse. That's adultery. But if you're not married or betrothed, ain't nothin' in the Bible against it!"

"Oh," Troy replied. He had been to church when he was young with his father. His mother wasn't religious though, so at about age 12, he stopped going. He'd never really studied the Bible or anything. What she was saying was certainly contrary to any of his assumptions. He decided to probe further. "Ok, well, uh... what about stuff like masturbation? That's a sin, right?"

His Aunt guffawed with merriment again. "Aw, shucks, that's just another one there! Most folks don't go to the source, the text, the Word. They just hear stuff and think it's so because someone somewhere said it! Well, our pastor is a theological scholar!" Troy was somewhat taken aback to hear a phrase like that come from his supposedly ignorant, rustic Aunt. "He studied the Dead Sea Scrolls! You heard o' them?" Troy nodded. He didn't really have much of an idea what they actually were. "Well, the Bible, in English, is most often a translation from the original Hebrew into Greek and Aramaic, then to Latin, sometimes to German or French, and then finally to English! And some words don't translate. And some things are parables and metaphors an' such... you see how things could get garbled!

"So, masturbation, well, that goes back to the Sin of Onan. But what most folks don't know, is that Onan's sin wasn't that he whacked off, it was that he whacked off rather than gettin' his departed brother's wife a child! Common misunderstandin'. Anyhow, I think I know where you're goin' with this. Only things sexual, other than cheatin' on your spouse, the Good Book expressly forbids, are bestiality and sodomy. An' sodomy, specifically being sexual relations between two men." His Aunt finished with that same friendly smile.

Troy thought for a minute. He certainly didn't know the Bible well enough to debate any of these points. In any case, he didn't want to raise his seemingly-friendly Aunt's ire by challenging her fucked-up belief systems. He certainly wasn't going to bring up the concept of rape.

He decided on a round-about way to probe for a bit of information and maybe stall for time. "Uhrm, ok..." he cleared his throat. "So, uh, I've been sort of thinking about hunting a bit... "

There was a pause. "Go on," his Aunt urged.

"Well, my dad and Grant went hunting lots, and I never, well, I just didn't have the interest at the time. But it was a real bonding thing for them, and I think I sorta missed out. Could you... um, could you two maybe teach me? I mean, I never even held a gun before, not since I was a kid."

"Why, sure, Sugar!" Aunt Lulu beamed. "A rifle's a farming tool, same as a plow. Once we got harvest taken care of, if you're still around, we can teach ya. Gonna be too busy until then, but we'd be glad t' show ya!"

Not until harvest? Damn. Well, there might be a way to at least figure out where the guns were stored. That might be useful information. It would be better if it could be combined with a layout of the land, and some wilderness gear, but guns might be a critical resource, should some situations arise. Troy didn't want to leave any possibility or scenario off the table.

"Um, could we, uh, maybe find some time for a bit of target practice or something? I, well, you know, I never really learned how to use a gun..."

"Gosh sakes, Sugar, well, of course! All in due time though! We'll get a few things taken care of, then Aunt Lulu promises she'll teach ya all about huntin' and shootin'! Ok?"

Troy knew he had to be careful here, and still had a feeling of suspicion and dread. Slow and smooth transition, he told himself. If all of a sudden he put himself on a Marlboro poster, that wouldn't be believable.

Glenda was looking back and forth, nervously and expectantly between her mother and Troy. Troy noted her every action, shift, posture and facial expression, the whole while belying complete ignorance of her emotion and mannerism.

Now at least he had a premise to enquire about the lay of the land and any hazards of local flora and fauna. His brain felt like it was going to overheat, he was conjuring, organizing, cross-referencing and revising so many checklists and spreadsheets simultaneously.

"Well, you got any other questions?" Aunt Lulu beamed. "Remember, nothin's off the table!"

Troy had about a million questions all competing to leap from his lips, but he deferred to caution - he did not want to raise suspicion. He seemed, for the moment, to have his Aunt fooled that he was making some form of 'progress', and he did not want to do anything to weaken that illusion.

"Uh, nothing really comes to mind at the moment..." he said, although he was still thinking as hard as could to calculate if there was any information he could possibly glean while maintaining this charade, but once again, he decided it was better to quit while he was ahead than risk any sort of slip-up.

"Ok, then, Sugar, Aunt Lulu's got a couple of questions for you. An' Troy, don't be afraid to answer straight up an' honest. Your Aunt just wants t'get an idea of where your head is at. That ok?"

"Yup," he simply replied, trying to keep his face a neutral, relaxed and attentive expression.

"All right!" his Aunt exclaimed, beaming and leaning forward with her hands on her thighs. "So, how you puttin' up with the workload here so far?"

"Well, it's, uh, it's a lot of hard work. I mean, it's sort of enjoyable... like, I feel like I'm accomplishing something, you know, like what I'm doing really matters. I'm not used to that, like, anything I've done in the city was just to make my parents happy, didn't really matter whether it got done or not... but, wow, this stuff wears me out. I, uh, I hope I can get used to it... it's really taking a lot out of me right now."

"Don't you worry, Troy, you'll toughen up quick. Glenda says yer doin' great, an' I know she wouldn't oversell ya there! But how's the rest of it? No electronic toys here, jus' farm, country and quiet... how are ya likin' all o' that?"

"I do like it, Aunt Lulu," he lied. "It's different, it's sure a change, but the city's busy and noisy... out here it seems like nobody bothers you, nobody's trying to sell you anything or get you to do anything... it's just kind of... peaceful."

"Well, that's great, Sugar! I think yer adjustin' about as good as anyone could! Your Auntie's real pleased about that. I wasn't too sure about what I had to work with, but I got a better idea now. Ok! So you said you never met a girl like my Glenda! An' ya like bigger girls. What do ya think about Wendy or Carol? They strike yer fancy at all?"

Oh fuck. Troy was panicking. How the fuck was he supposed to answer this? He was feeling completely backed into a corner by that question. Fuck, fuck... If he said he did take a fancy to them, would his Aunt expect him to service them?? His mind still had the nagging question of what errand his other two cousins were running in Looton, wherever the fuck that was supposed to be...

"Wendy and Carol..." he mused, buying a few seconds while his mind raced. "I don't want to sound, well, rude, Ma'am..."

"Go on, Sugar. Remember, jes' be honest. Nothin' bad is gonna come o' anythin' y'say here."

"I... well, I like Glenda." He faked that warm grin, gazing over at his corpulent cousin, who returned a deep blush. "I don't really even wanna think about other girls when I think about her." He let the words stand, hoping that would say enough, without saying too much.

"Well, that's right enough," Aunt Lulu smiled. "I'm real pleased about that! Real pleased! An' you like eatin' her pussy, right?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied, combating the flash of horror and revulsion he felt, and still twisting his lips up into a grin.

"But you two ain't fucked yet, that right? You got plans to?"

Good god, his Aunt was so pointed about this shit! Like she was talking about a laundry schedule, but instead it was incest and rape! Troy fought with the urge to scream, attack her, run, or vomit. Instead, his mind racing, he formulated what he hoped was a reasonable response, considering the circumstances.

"Uh, no, Ma'am, but, if you'll, um, kinda indulge me here... I wanna do this right. I mean, she's gonna..." he paused, and glanced over at Glenda. Her face was positively glowing expectantly now. "She's gonna be my first. And I got a plan, but I wanna keep it secret. I want this to be real romantic. Do it properly. You know what I mean?"

"Well, heck, Sugar, I believe, without hearin' exactly what yer plannin', that I know exactly what ya mean!" Aunt Lulu gushed, punctuating her statement with an animated index finger jabbing in his direction. She and Cousin Glenda were both grinning solidly from ear to ear now. He grinned back, desperately trying to maintain his veneer. His mind was trying to tally up scores of columns simultaneously, and figure out if he'd won any points here, or if he'd just cost himself something serious.

"Well!" exhaled Aunt Lulu. "This has been real productive. I'm real pleased. Everythin' is turning out real good so far. We still got some time here for the next part o' what we got to do here. You ready, Glenda?" she asked. Troy avoided lurching. He maintained his grin, masking the expectant terror within.

"You bet, Momma!" Glenda enthused.

"Alright then, let's get to it! Glenda, you bare that pussy there. I'm figurin' you don't need much of a warm-up..." Glenda giggled as she began skinning out of her clothes. Oh, no, Troy's mind said. Oh, lord, no. No...

"Ok, Troy," his Aunt went on, "You know what to do! Show your Aunt Lulu what you can do here!"

Glenda leaned back on the couch, naked in a little better than a blink of the eye, giggled again shyly, closed her eyes, spread her legs, and began gently pinching her nipples. Troy forced himself to action. He knew what was expected of him.

Every day bore him another scene of horror. Of that he was now certain. He prayed this would be the worst he would endure this day. His mind was still dreading what Wendy and Carol's errand might involve. He shoved the thought, and indeed any thoughts, out of his mind. He knelt and crawled forward. He approached his loathsome cousin, arriving between her legs, and opened his mouth. His Aunt Lulu was observing his every action. He closed his eyes, invoked a silent prayer for his demise, and once again enveloped Glenda's glistening pussy.

She moaned with desire. He kissed and nuzzled. She gasped and mewled. He licked and sucked. He tried to lose himself again, shut down his mind, and just be all mouth and spinal column. No conscious thought, no memory. No will. No thought. Just a sex toy. Just an object, an appliance to pleasure his cousin orally. Not a person, not a human. Just a tool. An inanimate carnal accessory.

He was succeeding. His tongue, lips and jaws worked mechanically. Lick. Suck. Kiss. Move through the folds. Gently probe the hole. Lick up to the bud. Back down. Swirl. Drag the lips along. Kiss. Repeat. He was perhaps in a meditative, hypnotized state, working automatically. With any luck, no memory of this horrid debasement of his personhood would stay with him. The sighs and moans of his cousin were distant, far, far away past the horizon...

That's when a new sensation brought him back to the present like a lightning flash. His Aunt's hand was cupping his genitalia. "Now, you just go on, don't mind your Auntie," she crooned to him, "You're doin' real good here. Auntie's just checkin' how things are developin' here..."