Making Troy A Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He choked. The breath was forced from him. His alarm and sense of impropriety were momentarily overwhelming. His eyes bugging out of his head, he drove his face forward once again with all his will to meet his cousin's sopping, foul opening.

Aunt Lulu's right hand was squarely between his legs, feeling and grasping. He wanted to scream. His head shook involuntarily, No! No!! He concentrated on his task, his mind now desperately trying to take in all of his cousin's disgustingness completely, each putrid stench, every foul taste, all the grotesque wrinkles, ridges and floppy folds of Glenda's genital area, focusing with all his might on the horror before his face and in his mouth to try to avoid the invasive violation of his own private parts.

He choked again and suppressed a gag and a howl of hopeless anguish. He sucked and ate his cousin's pussy. On all fours. Like an animal. While his Aunt molested him.

"You just go about yer business there, Sugar..." Aunt Lulu muttered, and began unbuckling Troy's coveralls. He froze, his eyes wide open as the plains themselves. Tears began to well up. His breath, once again, came in sobs which he pitifully muffled in Glenda's hot, wet vagina.

Slowly, as he serviced his cousin, and she cooed and cried out in lust, his Aunt removed his coveralls and slid down his underwear. He kept his mouth moving, openly weeping in horror and fear. He fought to keep from running, closing his legs, or grabbing his Aunt's hand and fighting her of. His blood was ice in his veins.

He felt his Aunt's hand cup his privates again. Against his bare flesh. The sensation was like spiders and worms crawling all over the skin of his most intimate area. His penis, flaccid and shriveled, fought to hide up inside his body along with his testicles. His bowels turned to water. He sobbed and tried to intensify the cunnilingus he was performing on his panting, heaving cousin. He was vaguely aware that she was approaching orgasm.

The fingers probing and manipulating his manhood encircled his penis and began tugging gently and rhythmically. Troy convulsed and swallowed desperately, as a small chunk of vomit surged into his throat. He forced it back down and tried to will himself to lick and rub harder on his cousin's cunt with his mouth. His Aunt shuffled and repositioned. She bent down, crawling, and placed her head between his legs. No!! his mind screamed. No!! Stop!! Please!!

Gently, his Aunt's lips opened and surrounded his flaccid penis. He felt a gentle sucking sensation, and her tongue tenderly tapping against the tip. This could not get any worse!! How could it?? He couldn't even comprehend what was happening to him!! Raped by his Aunt and his cousin at the same time!! Tears were flowing freely down his cheeks now, giving testament to his miserable, hopeless violation. He sobbed in time with his cousin's rocking hips, doing his best to fake moans to cover his cries of despair.

He could sense his cousin's orgasm as imminent as his Aunt fellated his withered member. He briefly panicked. He couldn't let his tears be seen! Quickly, he repositioned his hands to begin wiping his tears under the guise of spreading his cousin's gaping hole even wider. He fought to get his sobs under control as he brought Glenda to the edge of an ecstatic release.

Mom! he prayed silently, in utter desperation. Mom! Please, help me!! Save me!! He sobbed as Glenda began cumming on his face, undulating and shivering. Big boys don't cry, came the voice of his mother in his mind, using a phrase that she'd softly said to him many times in his childhood. Big boys don't cry. Big boys don't cry.

Glenda shook, seized, and let out a long wail, as a clear, syrupy fluid began squirting out of her urethra, rhythmically spurting and spattering all over Troy's face and into his open mouth. He lurched at this fresh indignity. His face was dripping and smeared with her secretions and ejaculate. His mouth hung open in disbelieving revulsion as her fluids drooled down his lips and chin.

It seemed that his plight and humiliations just kept getting more and more intense, before he realized what a lucky instance this actually was. "Agh!" he sputtered. "It got in my eyes!" This was, in fact, the perfect cover for his tears.

"Oh, Momma!" gasped Glenda. "Oh, Momma, I squirted! I squirted!"

"Oh, my lands, so ya did!" said Aunt Lulu, releasing Troy's penis from her mouth and observing the streams and drips that were rolling down Troy's chin and neck, unable to distinguish ejaculate from tears. "Good girl!" she cheered. "And land sakes, good on you, Troy! You got a magic mouth, that's for certain!"

Troy gasped and rubbed his eyes, quaking and sucking in breath, trying to hide his sorrows and anguish. Was this over? Please, please, let this be over...

"Good boy! My, my, you're some kinda expert at eatin' pussy already!" Aunt Lulu chuckled, rolling back to sit on the floor, observing her daughter and nephew with beaming approval. Then her face took on a more concerned expression. "Not much happenin' downstairs though, Sugar, anything the matter?"

"Um, no, no, Ma'am," Troy managed, wiping his face and eyes as best he could and trying to gain some kind of composure.

"Oh, here, Tiger, let me clean you up, I got a handkerchief right here," Glenda said lovingly. She began wiping his face carefully. "I'm sorry I kinda got you there, Tiger," she giggled. "But wow, oh wow, Tiger, did you ever get me!!"

Troy faked a laugh, praying that this was all he was to have to endure tonight. "My pleasure, Gumdrop," he said.

"Gumdrop?" his Aunt laughed. Glenda burst out with a series of snickers and snorts, blushing from head to toe. "Well, ain't you two just the cutest thing! Well, Sugar, tell me, how did that feel? My mouth around ya, I mean."

"Um, real good Auntie," he lied brazenly, on the edge of panic again. "Real good, I just... I just..."

"Aw, shucks, it's ok Sugar!" his Aunt reassured him. Troy gulped. "I know this is all new for ya! An' maybe your cock's just a little bit scared! That's ok, this is all goin' real fast, and I seen this sort of thing lots before, even with boys that were right from the day they were born. Just relax here a minute, and we'll try somethin' else, ok Sugar?"

"Uh, ok Ma'am," Troy replied. Something else? Oh, no... Please, no more...

"How you doin', Glenda?" Aunt Lulu asked.

"Oh, I'm terrific, Momma!" her daughter gushed. "Oh, terrific, an' I never felt so... Oh, Momma, I'm just as terrific as can be!"

"Ok, Glenda, you go sit in that chair there," she directed.

"Ok, Momma!"

"Now, you climb up with Aunt Lulu on the couch, here Sugar." Troy did as she told him. "All right now, Glenda, you pet your pussy down, ok? Think you can bang yourself off while we watch you here?"

"Oh, Momma, I'm so fired up, it won't take but a minute!" Glenda breathed. Instantly, her fingers were between her legs, and she let out a little whimper of joy as sloshing sounds began emanating from down there.

"Good girl," encouraged Aunt Lulu. She put her arm around Troy and hugged him close. It was clear she wanted them to both watch Glenda masturbating. Surely, there was no limit to the depravity of this sick branch of his family.

Troy understood what his Aunt was trying to do. He realized that, if he was indeed attracted to Glenda, and aroused by women in general, that she was looking for signs of this in him. She was expecting an erection. With this realization, he fought to will one to occur; he conjured images in his mind of Kevin's cock, his own reflection in the mirror, shaved, made up, and dancing in stockings and heels, the bodies of naked studs with their rippling muscles and rigid cocks from magazines he'd seen, but nothing.

His penis was in full retreat, and nothing would bring it any further forth from its attempt at hiding.

He watched his chubby, ugly, revolting cousin play with her cunt, seated next to his aunt for sometime, feigning interest, praying for a hardon. Even if he attained one, god only knew what he might be forced to do with it, but at least he might continue to convince his Aunt of further evidence of his 'conversion'.

"She's cute, ain't she?" urged Aunt Lulu.

"Yes!" replied Troy, doing his best to fake enthusiasm. "Yes, she sure is, Ma'am!"

"You like her body, Troy?"

"I sure do, Ma'am!"

"Look at her playin' with her pussy, there. Ain't she somethin? Come on, Sugar, you tell Aunt Lulu what you think of her body. What do you like best about it?

"Um, well, everything, Ma'am!" Troy realized that this was not going to cut it. He thought of what the straight guys he grew up with used to comment on. "I really like her.. her tits, Ma'am! Her tits, well, I just... I just never looked at a pair of tits and felt like I do looking at Glenda, Ma'am!"

Glenda moaned in pleasure, masturbating with conviction, and looked up at Troy with total adoration and expectant lust in her eyes.

"You ever sucked a tit before? I mean other than your momma's!" Aunt Lulu laughed.

"Uh, no, Ma'am," Troy replied. "And actually, I never even sucked my mom's. She was all concerned about... uh... uh..." Troy felt a flash of panic. He never had any reason to discuss what he'd almost let slip, and he had no idea if Aunt Lulu knew, or if anyone other than his nuclear family did, and he and Grant weren't even supposed to know...

"Now, go on, Sugar. I wanna know all I can about you an' your family an' how y'got t'where ya are. Three of us gonna have no secrets, all right? Wendy and Carol ain't gonna know about anything we say or do, least of all anyone else, includin' your momma."

"Well, my mother..." Troy began. He was unsure about exactly what to say. "She, uh, was concerned about... like, being pregnant. She didn't want to, you know, get fat or have stretch marks or anything... Me and Grant... Well, to be totally frank... Well, Ma'am, my mother never carried me or Grant. My folks hired a surrogate. I was on formula from day one. Grant too. It was all my mother's idea."

Glenda was humping her hand enthusiastically, squeezing her tits, and moaning loudly. She seemed to be lost in her own pleasure, not really aware of the conversation. That suited Troy fine. He wasn't sure about sharing information about his mother like this, but he seemed to have backed himself into a corner.

Aunt Lulu furrowed her brow for a minute, then spoke. "Well, I can't say too much about your momma... That don't strike me as a big surprise. She's about as Hollywood as you can get in my reckoning. But the Good Book tells us to cast no stones, so I just gotta love her anyways. 'Sides which, she is my sister-in-law an' all. Well, anyways, never sucked a tit, huh? Well, why don't you suck Aunt Lulu's tit an' watch your Gumdrop, there, ok Sugar?" She unbuttoned her shirt and pulled her massive breast out over her bra. Her dark, wrinkly nipple pointed obscenely right at Troy. "You just watch Glenda, watch her make herself cum, and you just suck nice on Aunt Lulu's tit, ok, boy?"

Troy didn't subsume there was any choice involved. This couldn't be anywhere near as bad as tongue-fucking his cousin's vagina. Before she had a chance to add any terms and conditions, he bent forth and took her big, rubbery nipple into his mouth. He sucked. She sighed.

"That's a good boy. Mmm, suck Aunt Lulu's tit good. You watch your Glenda. That's a good boy. Suck good. Mmm, that feels nice. Don't be shy, just suck away. Watch your Gumdrop. Aw, she's so cute, aint' she? Ain't she so sexy, playin' with her pussy like that? Ok, pay attention Sugar, you watch good. You keep suckin', but you watch good, she's about primed to cum..."

Troy wanted to close his eyes, in truth, he wanted to be anywhere else, doing almost anything else, but he dared not look away. If Glenda opened her eyes, he wanted to be sure she thought he was watching her, lusting for her, wanting her... He sucked methodically on his Aunt's breast, defeated, miserable, praying to attain an erection, even if he was terrified of what might happen if he actually did get one...

And then Glenda came. Squealing and bouncing, she fucked her hand, with two fingers plunging into her drenched pussy and jerking up onto her reddened, rigid clit, she came like the thunder. She squirted again, shooting girl juice forth onto the floor, the chair, and soaking her own hand.

"Oh Tiger!" she squealed. "Oh, Momma, I did it, I squirted! I squirted again!" she wore a grin of pride and satisfaction at this pronouncement.

"Oh, my, y'sure did, Glenda!" Aunt Lulu applauded. "You sure did, what a good girl you are! Ok, now, clean that up quick, don't worry, Momma's real proud o' ya, but ya gotta clean it up, ok? My little girl's all woman now! Good girl, hop, get that before it soaks in. What a good girl! Momma's so proud. Now Troy, you tell me, wasn't that the hottest thing ya ever seen?"

"Sure was, Ma'am!" Troy lied, glad of the opportunity to release his Aunt's teat from his mouth. Was this over now? Oh, lord, no more, no more...

Aunt Lulu reached between his legs again. She felt around, exploring. The horrible, invasive, groping fingers molesting his privates. Troy fought to keep from cringing. "Still nothin', huh, Sugar?" she mused with a concerned expression.

"I... I'm sorry, Ma'am, I just... I don't understand why it..." Troy was at a loss. His spirit, his mind and his body were broken. His tenuous grip on the situation was slipping. He felt he needed to achieve an erection. Yet was terrified at the prospect. Moreover, it was entirely contrary to anything he felt, desired or needed. He needed to coax his body into responding to vile, nauseating things in a way that would convince his perverted aunt that he felt the opposite, to avoid worse abuses and violations. The fact was that he had just been crying openly into his cousin's pussy as his own aunt was sucking his cock, and used her ejaculation all over his face to mask his tears. He faltered. Words would not come. He succumbed to the sorrow and shame of his plight, and began weeping uncontrollably.

"Oh, criminy, Sugar, it's ok!" gasped Aunt Lulu, embracing him closely and pulling him into her breasts. "Oh, darlin', it's ok! Auntie knows how you're feelin' pressure, how this is all new to you... Shh, shh... Now Glenda, don't you worry, jes' sit down... Momma's got this ok, shh. Troy, my dear, sweet nephew, don'tcha worry. Cocks can get scared, sometimes they just don't work like they supposed to... Aunt Lulu sees what y'been through, an' how you been tryin', an' what's all become of ya. This weren't fair to you, what all happened. Auntie understands, y'been messed up, an' that city, an' yer momma, all that you didn't choose. Y'never had a chance, y'never saw what clean livin' an' what proper an' normal was all about. Shh, it's ok, Sugar, you jes' cry all y'need to, Aunt Lulu's got you here. Me an' your cousins, we all love you, Sugar, an' we're gonna do right by you. You jes' cry it all out. Aunt Lulu's real proud o' what ya done so far. How quick ya come about. Now, you listen t'me, Sugar. I just wanna say, Troy MacAdam, that I ain't never seen a boy what seems so right what just got turned wrong by a tainted environment. Now, don't you worry 'bout yer equipment. Me an' Glenda, we ain't gonna put no pressure on ya. Auntie knows that jes' makes things worse. Yer gonna come along fine, Sugar, Auntie know that. Auntie's still got some ideas t'help ya feel like a right young man, an' yer cock'll come along jes' fine in time. Auntie knows that, Sugar, Auntie knows that..."

You old hag, thought Troy, as he sobbed. Fuck you. Fuck you, and fuck your ugly, fat bitch of a daughter. All your daughters. Fuck you, fuck this farm, fuck your brother and your dead husband... fuck every last one of you fucking sick fucked-up byproducts of this slice of hell. I hate you. I hate you. I fucking hate you... he sobbed and sobbed and sobbed. Utterly defeated, he cried and wailed for a solid ten minutes, pouring his sorrow and abject misery out into the breasts of the woman who was the architect of his utter debasement and dehumanization. He didn't feel Glenda soft sit down and gently stroke his hair as he wailed his hopelessness. He was unaware of his falling asleep between his Aunt's gigantic breasts. He did not know how Glenda had gathered him up in her arms, carried him up to bed, and lovingly tucked him in for the night. He knew nothing at all, mired in dreamless sleep, until the morning.