Making Up for Lost Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered her from behind, holding her hips as I slid in and out of her again. I looked down to see my cock going in and out of her, covered in her fluid. I looked up, and noticed there were still a few couples by the pool. I didn't care and I'm sure Mandy didn't either, so I kept fucking her. I could feel the cum building deep inside me as Mandy slid a hand underneath her to massage my swollen balls as I fucked her.

Mandy knew I was close. She turned her head towards me and cooed seductively "Cum for me, cum deep inside me."

Her voice hit my entire body, and I could feel an orgasm seconds away. I grabbed her hips and buried my cock inside her one last time. I felt cum pump through my body, shooting ten streams deep inside Mandy. I let out a moan of pleasure with each one, filling her with a month of cum all at once. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her chest as we kissed in the window. My cock slid out of her pussy, and our cum began dripping out of her. We collapsed into bed together, exhausted but completely satisfied after fucking each other for the first time in a month. Her pussy was flooded and continued to drip, but we were too happy and content to care.

We must have fucked ten more times in two days in Miami, making up for lost time. And every time I looked out the window there were always a few people looking at us, hoping to catch another show.

12