Making Up is Hard to Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex wasn't usually able to last more than once a night, but his lack of sex for the past few months had his desire running on high. Seeing his beautiful, naked wife bobbing up and down on her young lover was such a turn on. It wasn't long before his cock was hard again. He went and knelt beside her in the floor, slipping his fingers into her dripping pussy. She pushed it down into his hand and rode it, bringing herself to another orgasm. Jason followed soon after, blowing his load deep into her throat. Megan was happy that it still tasted like pineapple.

As Jason and Megan came down from their orgasms, Alex's cock was getting more and more difficult to ignore. Megan absently played with Alex and ran her finger nails over Jason's legs as he ran his hands over her back. Alex couldn't take it anymore and had to bury himself in his wife. He pulled Megan away from Jason and laid her down on the floor. They kissed again as he rubbed his dick against her pussy, getting it wet and getting her warmed up again. Jason rubbed himself as he watched the couple writhe on the floor in front of him. He was shocked at the realization that he was as turned on by Alex's body as he was Megan's. He had never had any bisexual tendencies, but something was definitely stirring. He decided to put those thoughts away and concentrate on Megan's tits as Alex sucked on them and bit them, making her cry out.

Feeling her body tremble, Alex knew Megan was ready. In one quick motion, he thrust himself inside her hard. She cried out again and intertwined her legs with his. He bucked his hips against hers, keeping his pelvis pressed against her clit. There was no need to change positions or turn her around or try anything different. He knew that if he kept the pressure and this pace, she would be screaming out his name within minutes. It was one of the benefits of sleeping with the same woman for so long. You learned exactly how to fuck them the right way. Before long, he got his wish.

"Oh God, Alex! Alex! Fuck me! Yes! Just like that! Oh... oh... yesss!" Alex could feel her pussy muscles clench and tighten around his cock, threatening to milk him before he was ready. Megan was still riding her orgasm as she looked at Jason, begging him with her eyes to put his cock in her mouth. She wanted to be filled. This was her fantasy. He obliged happily, shoving his hard fat dick into her willing mouth. Seeing her somewhat awkward position, he grabbed a pillow to put under her head. This way, he was able to slide the full length of himself down her throat. Without a strong gag reflex, she took it all, making sucking motions with the back of her tongue.

"Holy shit! God, yes, Megan! Suck it! Take my cock!" Jason remembered how Megan wanted him to take control last time, so he swung a leg over her. In this position, he could hold her head and fuck her face. Alex almost protested, half out of fear that Jason would choke Megan and half for the fact that Jason's ass was now in his face, but seeing Megan's enthusiastic reaction, he backed off. The sound of her moaning sporadically as her air was cut off by the young man's giant dick drove him crazy.

Jason enjoyed the feel of his balls slapping Megan's chin. The smell of sex in the cabin, mixed with the woodsy, cool night air coming through the open sliding doors was intoxicating. Feeling the air, he realized that anyone walking by could hear and probably see everything that was going on. Good thing they were in a secluded area. Putting that thought aside, Jason leaned over and got on his hands and knees, still pumping his cock into Megan's throat.

From his position, Alex could see Jason's cock slide in and out of Megan's throat. He could even see her throat move as she swallowed the head. This combined with Megan's tits bouncing around excitedly, was enough to send Alex over the edge. "Fuck... fuck... fuck..." was all he said as he blew his load inside his wife's cunt. Hearing the other partner come, Jason decided it was his turn. He pulled out of the bewildered Megan and pulled her away from Alex like a toy. Alex was too exhausted to object, so he sat back and watched as Jason rolled Megan over and thrust himself inside her come-filled cunt. The feeling was warm and wet, but different from all the come.

With each thrust, Alex's come squirted out of Megan's pussy onto Jason's groin and ran down their legs. Something about being buried in her with Alex's come covering them was too much for Jason. After just a few thrusts, he was coming in her as well. He knew she was close to another orgasm and feeling bad for not getting her off, he quickly knelt down and started eating her pussy. She cried out and pushed herself against his face. He hadn't thought about all of the come before he started, but he realized the taste wasn't that bad. The smell of her, Alex and himself was very sensual. He licked it all up as he rubbed her clit with his hand.

He was starting to get really excited, but he knew his cock had had enough. Instead, he started playing with Megan's little butt hole. When she didn't object, he used some of the juice from her pussy to lube her ass and slipped his thumb inside just to his cuticle. He just kept the tip of his thumb in her like that, which apparently was driving her wild. Alex had moved back over and was kissing his wife and playing with her breasts. From Jason's point of view, he could just see Alex's cock swaying and bouncing. It was so close to his face, almost touching his chin. In his lust, Jason wanted so badly to see what it felt like to have it in his mouth, but he knew not to try.

Alex started rubbing Megan's clit too. It was taking a while for her to cross the precipice this time after so many orgasms, so it took both men to bring her over it. Megan found herself thinking of a woman from work. It was her boudoir client that she had developed a girl-crush on. Megan imagined watching the woman suck on Alex's dick and then imagined watching Alex fuck the woman as Megan sucked her tits. The image was enough to finally get her off. Once she stopped having spasms, the three literally collapsed together on the floor, panting and covered in sweat and come.

It was several minutes before anyone spoke. Alex rolled over onto his elbow and looked at his wife and her young lover. He smiled.

"So, Jason, was that better than last time?"

"Oh, God, ye..." catching what just happened, Jason's eyes shot open. So did Megan's. She sat up and looked at Alex.

"What?"

"I was just wondering if fucking you tonight was as good as when you two fucked at the studio."

Megan's eyes welled up and the color drained from Jason's face. He started thinking of quick exits.

"How did you know?" Megan asked shakily. She didn't try to deny it now.

"You should have known that your sister can't keep a secret. She let it slip one day when I was visiting Matthew."

Tears rolled down Megan's face now. "Are you... will you...?"

Alex wiped the tears from her face. "I understand, Megan. I can't say anything. I cheated first. I wish you would've told me though."

"I thought you wouldn't come back."

"Of course I would."

"Why didn't you say anything then?"

"I knew this was your fantasy. It was fun, too." Alex's smile got bigger. "But I knew that I would have a bargaining chip."

"What do you mean?"

"Next time, it's my choice!"

Thinking of her hot client, Megan decided not to object...

12