Making Yasmini My Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! It does Mike. I can't believe I'm fucking my brother-in-law. My pussy is stuffed full of your hard cock. I've never fucked a cock as big as yours."

"Now what?"

"Fuck me Mike. Fuck me pregnant! I don't care anymore. I want to have by brother-n-law's baby. Please shoot your baby inside my hot cunt."

I starting slowly pumping into to Yasmini's very tight cunt and gradually picked up speed. The harder I fucked her, the louder she got.

"You're stretching my pussy so wide Mike. Fuck me with that huge cock. Fill me up with your baby making cum. Shoot your baby into my pussy."

"You are an amazing fuck Yasmini and a great piece of ass!"

For the next hour, I fucked Yasmini very deep. My cock had no desire whatsoever to leave Yasmini's amazing cunt. She fucked me back just as hard as I fucked her. I couldn't wait to see the tape of us fucking the shit out of each other. It would show that she's a sex crazed slut and a very willing partner in our fuck sessions. Yasmini and her body now belonged to me...forever!

"I want to ride your monster cock. Let me on top."

"You got it baby. I'd love for you to ride me wet and hard."

"FUCK I'M HORNY!"

"Fuck me good Yasmini. If you want me to fill your pussy with my cream, you need to fuck good and hard."

"I want you to explode deep inside me.

The camera at the end of the bed clearly showed my cock disappearing into Yasmini's cunt as she slid down on my pole. I positioned the pillows so that I sat up just enough to allow me to suck her nipples while she rode my fuck pole. She didn't last even ten minutes when her pussy exploded all over my cock. She was completely out of control and her pussy was gushing all over my cock. Pussy juice was dripping off my balls and soaking the sheets. I just couldn't take anymore. I flipped her onto her back and rammed my cock back inside her.

"Shit Mike! Your hard cock feels wonderful."

"Time to shoot my baby deep inside you."

"Please hurry. I want to feel your hot cum inside me."

Within a couple of minutes I exploded deep inside her and felt the head of my cock enter her cervix. I knew right then I had just drown her ovaries in my baby making cum. I collapsed on top of Yasmini and just lay there for a few minutes.

"I can feel your hot cum shooting all over my ovaries. You may have gotten me pregnant tonight."

"I sure hope so Yasmini. We're going to fuck a lot for the next 4 days just to make sure I give you as much cum as I possible can."

"You can fuck me as much as you want Mike."

We lay there for another hour kissing and touching. I explored ever inch of her body, kissing and licking her all over.

"I want to do something Yasmini. I promise you'll love it after I'm done."

I got up and took her to the kitchen again, where I had my backpack. I lifted her up onto the counter and told her to lay back.

"What are you going to do?"

"Shave your pussy bald."

"What? I've never shaved it."

"Yasmini. Underneath that forest you have a pair of beautiful brown Indian pussy lips. Lips that I want to kiss, lick, suck and cum all over, but first we have to get rid forest first. I can't wait to eat your bald pussy Yasmini and feel you shoot all your pussy juice in my mouth. Shaving your pussy will make your pussy lips very sensitive too."

I pulled out my small clippers and started trimming her pussy. As I trimmed her gorgeous pussy lips started to come into view. They were puffy and a beautiful shade of brown. Once I was done trimming her, I put he pussy hair in a Ziploc bag.

"Why are you doing that?"

"This is one of my souvenirs of our night together. You bra and wet panties are my other souvenirs."

"What am I going to wear home?"

"Absolutely nothing. I'm taking you home completely naked and then I'm going to fuck you all night long in your own bed. If I don't get you pregnant in my bed, I'll get you pregnant in your bed."

I grabbed my razor and shaving cream and lathered Yasmini's pussy all up and began to shave her. I pulled her pussy lips open to make sure I got every single hair. When I was finished I got a warm wet cloth and wiped her pussy clean. I was now looking at the most beautiful pussy I'd ever seen. It was even more beautiful than my wife's bald pussy. Yasmini's pussy lips were also a darker brown than my wife's. Yasmini looked down and couldn't believe how smooth and soft her pussy was after I shaved her.

"Damn! I have a beautiful pussy."

"You sure do Yasmini and now I'm going to eat that amazing bald pussy of yours."

I dove face first in to her bald cunt and started eating her in a frenzy. She was gasping and moaning from the feeling of my tongue all over her sensitive bald cunt. As I ate Yasmini's now wet cunt, she grabbed the back of my head and pushed me hard into her cunt. She was literally humping my face with her drenched pussy and there was no doubt that she was going to explode at any moment. I found her clit and sucked it deep into my mouth and then gently bit down on it.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! I'M CUMMING YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!"

Yasmini literally sprayed my face with pussy juice. She grabbed my hair, wrapped her legs around my head and rammed my face deeper into her exploding cunt. I actually thought I was going to drown. I was drinking her pussy juice as fast as I could and her pussy kept squirting. After about a minute she started to relax, but all that did was give me a chance to reposition myself and I immediately adjusted and locked down on her clit.

"You fucking bastard!!! Let go of my clit!!! You're going to make me come again."

"That's the whole goal, my little fuck slut!!! I'm going to eat you till you pass out and then I'm going to fuck the shit out of your unconscious body."

I sucked hard on her clit and she screamed loud and started bucking all over the counter. I refused to let go of her clit and her cunt exploded again. Within a minute or two her body went limp. Yasmini had blacked out, so I let go of her clit and backed off and as I stared at her pussy, I could see pussy juice literally running out. While the cameras kept filming, I got the spare camera and took close ups of her dripping pussy. I also went and got the toys out of my backpack. I shoved the toy cucumber up her pussy hole and took pictures, followed by pictures with the banana and salami. Once I was done, I got up on the counter, mounted her and fuck the hell out of her. I shot two loads of hot creamy cum into her ovaries before she started to come to. After I pulled out, I spread her pussy lips wide open and took a picture of her cum filled pussy. You could see all of my cum inside her.

As she regained consciousness, I gave her another glass of wine with a good amount of drug in it. I didn't want it wearing off and her realizing what I was doing to her. I needed a lot more film footage to make my plan work. Besides, I had four more days and a whole lot more fucking to go. Even with all the cum I shot inside Yasmini's pussy, my cock was still as hard as an iron rod and ready to fuck her at a seconds notice.

"Oh shit Mike. Did I pass out?"

"You did baby."

"What happened?"

"Your pussy exploded again, you passed out and then I mounted you and fuck the hell out of you pussy and shot two more loads of baby making cum deep inside you."

I helped her off the counter, but she was so weak she couldn't walk, so I helped her back to my bed. I laid her down and placed her in a spread eagle position. Her pussy lips were visibly swollen, wet and leaking my cum.

"You don't mind if sleep inside you tonight do you Yasmini?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to fuck you some more till I fall asleep with my cock buried inside you and I'm just going to sleep that way all night."

"I've never slept with a cock buried in my pussy. Can you really do that?"

"I use to do it to your sister all the time and we'd both wake up in the morning and just continue fucking each other's brains out. Now it's your turn."

"I've got to pee bad Mike. Please let me go pee."

I took Yasmini into my shower and leaned her up in the corner.

"Pull you pussy lips apart and pee for me."

"NO!! I'm not peeing in front of you."

"Baby, pull those bald Indian pussy lips apart and let that pee go."

She did as I said and peed halfway across the shower and I got it all on tape. Yasmini, the prim and proper wife, was pissing all over my shower. That was definitely going to be in the blackmail video. I helped her back into the bedroom where she laid on the bed again. It was about 10:00 pm.

"We need to go to your house Yasmini."

"Why?"

"We're sleeping and fucking in your bed tonight and then tomorrow night here."

"You can't fuck me in my bed. I've only had sex with my husband in that bed."

"Correct! Had sex, but you haven't been fucked in your bed. I'm going to fuck you silly and dump another 8-10 loads of cum into your hot Indian pussy to make sure I shoot my baby into you. What will your husband say when he finds out I fucked you pregnant in your own bed?"

"He can never find out Mike. It'll ruin me forever."

"Then you better fuck me like a good little slut and make me dump all my cum inside your cunt."

"OK! I will, just don't tell him. I'll fuck you how ever you want to fuck."

"Let's go."

"Where are my clothes?"

"You don't need them. You're going just like that."

"NO I'M NOT! What if my neighbors see me?"

"They'll all want to fuck you and if you don't fuck me good, I may let them."

"I'll fuck you really good Mike. I'll be your dirty slut. Just don't let anyone see me naked."

"You got it baby!"

We got in her car and drove a few blocks to her house. She parked in the garage and when we got in the house, I immediately took her to her bedroom and told her to get on the bed. I went to her panty drawer and pulled out all of her bras and panties and put them in a bag.

"What are you going to do with those?"

"Taking them to my house when we go back. You're not going to have any bras or panties to wear, except for what I tell you to wear. Get on your hands and knees so I can fuck you doggie style."

She did as I said and as I got on the bed right behind her, I lined my hard cock up with her still soaked pussy hole and sank my cock into her depths with one hard push. Yasmini gasped and I leaned over her and grabbed to handfuls of tits. I fucked her pussy and pretended to milk her tits for over 30 minutes before I finally exploded inside her. She felt my hot cum fill her pussy and that caused her to explode as well. We collapsed on her bed and just lay there exhausted. My cock was still buried deep inside her cunt. We both fell asleep and woke up the next morning with my cock still inside her.

Yasmini woke up with very hangover like symptoms. The drug had worn off quite a bit, so I have the dilemma as to whether to give her more or let it wear off and blackmail her into doing what I want. My mind told me to let it wear off because I would have the real Yasmini fucking and sucking me. She would be willingly fucking me and letting me fuck, eat and suck her. I was so torn, but had to make a decision right then and there.

I also knew that if I let it wear off and she became very angry, I would have to rape her and possibly hurt her and I honestly did not want that to happen. I want her to hug me, kiss me, love me and fuck me of her own free will. I want her to want me to fuck her and impregnate her. There was no way of knowing which would happen. I decided to keep her drugged one more day. I just couldn't risk it yet, but I was going to let it wear off the very next day. I fixed us some breakfast and gave her more wine with a lot of drug in it. I was going to make her do a lot of nasty things today and didn't want any resistance. We sat down at the table to eat.

"Thanks for breakfast Mike. When did you get here?"

"You invited me over last night. I spent the night since you were so lonely."

"How long have I been naked? I can't believe I'm naked in front of you. Wait, you're naked too. Did we sleep together?"

"Yes Yasmini, we did. You insisted on me sleeping with you and later you begged me to have sex with you. You are so sexy, I was more than willing to have as much sex with you as you wanted."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. Yasmini, you are the best fuck I've ever had and even better than your sister. We're going to fuck a whole lot more."

"Did you cum inside me? You know I could get pregnant. I can't get pregnant by you Mike."

"I was wearing a condom to make sure you don't get pregnant Yasmini."

I lied even though she was still under the effects. It had worn off enough to make her cognizant of what was going on and being said. She finished her breakfast, including the wine and started to get up.

"Hey, what are you having for breakfast?"

"You Yasmini. Lay down on the table and spread your legs wide open for me."

"Oh god no Mike! I'm not doing it that. That's nasty and you're my brother-n-law. It's bad enough that I let you sleep with me last night. My husband can never know about that."

I pushed Yasmini back on the table and grabbed both ankles and spread her wide.

"STOP IT MIKE! You can do this! You're raping your sister-n-law."

"Yasmini, I have fucked you about 10 times in the last 24 hours and shot many loads of my hot baby making cum all over your ovaries. For all I know, you already have my baby growing inside you. For the next four days, I'm going to continue fucking you and you fucking me just to make sure I shoot my baby inside you."

"NO MIKE! Why are you doing this to me? I've never done anything to you to deserve this."

"No, but you have to my wife and now I'm going to make you my very own slut whore that I fuck when, where and however I want. I'm even going to dictate what you can and cannot wear. Which means you're going to be showing off those amazing hard nipples of yours and going without panties so I have ready access to your pussy hole."

"I'm not going to be your slut or whore Mike! You can't make me."

"We'll see Yasmini, but right now I'm hungry and your pussy looks very plump and juicy."

I pulled her to the edge of her table, sat down in a chair and attacked her pussy with my tongue and mouth. She started screaming for me to stop, but that soon change to groans and moans of pleasure.

"Fuck you taste good Yasmini. I've never had a pussy as good as yours. I think your pussy is pretty hungry too baby."

"What do you mean?"

I stood up and she got a good look at my cold hard steel rod.

"OH FUCK NO!!! Don't do it Mike. Don't fuck me with that huge thing."

I didn't hesitate for a second; I slammed my cock into her hot wet cunt and started pounding away. She gasps and as I rammed her hard, she got louder and louder. She got wetter and wetter and all you could hear was the slurping sound of my cock raping her pussy.

"Fuck your tight Yasmini. The best pussy I've ever had. I never want to stop fucking you and I'm not going to. You are going to let me fuck you when, where and how I want. We going to start sleeping together too, whenever our spouses are gone."

"Pull out Mike. Please don't cum in me. I can't have your baby."

"You love the way I fuck you, don't you Yasmini. Be fucking honest."

"OK! So I do, but I still can't have your baby!"

"I need to suck milk from your amazing tits baby. I have to know what your milk tastes like and to do that I need to fuck my baby inside you."

"Fuck Mike, not so deep!"

"Shit, here it comes. One more hot load for your ovaries."

"Pull out Mike, PULL OUT!!! OH SHIT I FEEL IT!"

I dumped a huge load of cum deep in Yasmini's pussy and she felt my warm creamy cum filling her up. I just stood there for a moment letting my cock drain out into her pussy, so she'd have every single drop of my cum inside her.

"Oh my god Mike. I feel all our cum inside me."

"Feels good, doesn't it Yasmini?"

"You are a sick fuck, getting you sister-n-law pregnant with your baby, just so you can suck milk from my tits."

"Let's go take a shower Yasmini. I want to wash your naked body and fuck you in the shower."

We went back to her bathroom and she turned on the shower. As she came back out, I grabbed her and kissed her very passionately and she returned the kiss.

"You do realize you and I should be married to each other, right?"

"I've known that for years Mike, but there's nothing we can do about it."

"I love you Yasmini! I want to go to bed with you every night and wake up with you every morning. I want to have dirty, nasty sex with you and yes, I want to have a baby with you."

"That's all nice, but there are major consequences of that. We would have to go live somewhere else and we'd be disowned by my family. It'd be worse for you than it would me because you're married to my sister."

"I know, but it'd be worth it to have you baby."

"I appreciate it, but we can't do that. We'll figure out another way. I know my husband's boss and I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"My husband has to travel about 10% of the time. There's a job that just came open that pays quite a bit more, but it requires 50% travel. I'll tell him that my husband is really interested in the job. He'll offer it to my husband. I know he will and my husband will be afraid to say no. That means he'll be out of town for 1-2 weeks at a time. You and I will spend as much of that time together as we can. We'll even sleep together a few nights."

"That sound awesome Yasmini. With your sister traveling so much as well, we'll have lots of time together. It'll almost be like we are married. Let's jump in the shower."

We got in the shower and started kissing and feeling each other up. I sat on the shower bench and she turned away from me and sat on my lap. She grabbed my rock hard cock and guided it into her drenched pussy as she sat down and immediately started to fuck up and down on my pole. I was in heaven and reached around and grabbed both of her tits for leverage and to pull her down hard on my cock.

Here I was, sitting in my sister-n-laws shower with my hard cock buried inside her pussy, my tongue shoved down her throat and both hands full of her tits. I was in heaven and what was even better was so was she. Yasmini was sincerely very happy sitting on my cock having sex in her shower. And she was in no hurry whatsoever to stop. It was not 100% caused by the drug either. This was really what Yasmini wanted and I had not anticipated this even being a minute possibility.

We spent the next hour fucking all over her shower including me eating her to orgasm twice and shooting two loads of cum deep in her pussy. Yasmini came three times including her spraying pussy juice all over my face. We had just enough strength to dry off and make our way back to her bed where she insisted on us taking a nap with my cock buried in her pussy. I wasn't even about to argue with her. Rather, I just slid my pole deep inside her and we wrapped our arms around each other and fell asleep.

A couple of hours later we woke up and Yasmini rolled me over and mounted me. She gently slid down on my cock and started kissing me deeply. I was so fucking hard, my cock literally hurt and felt like it was going to explode.

"You really do love fucking and doing very sexual things to and with me don't you?"

"God yes Yasmini. I love your body and I could fuck and suck and eat you for hours and hours. I do love you Yasmini. I honestly could never get enough of you."

"I know you do and I love you too Mike. I have for years. I've never ever had anyone want me the way you do. My body is all yours and I want you to get me pregnant in my bed not yours. Let's sleep here until our spouses get back. My bed has only experienced loneliness over the last several years. I need it to experience love and passion again. Oh, and as a gift to you, I'll keep my pussy bald and smooth from now on. Just the way you like it."