Making Yasmini My Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ridemypole
Ridemypole
120 Followers

"Really? Ok Yasmini. I'll sleep here with you in our bedroom."

"I'm going to make my husband move into the spare room when he gets home. I just can't deal with him neglecting and disrespecting me anymore. This will become our bedroom and I'm going to change some things to make it our bedroom."

"You don't think he'll suspect something's going on?"

"No, and if he does, too bad. He can always move out of the house. He only wants me now for my money. I honestly think that's all he ever wanted me for."

"You know I signed paperwork so I get absolutely nothing from your sister or your family if her and I split, right?"

"Oh my god! No, I didn't know that. My husband would never do that."

"I had no problem doing it. That's not why I married your sister."

"I want to take you out to dinner tonight Mike. I only have one sexy dress and I'll wear it for you to dinner, but just so you can have full access to my body, I'll be naked underneath. No bra or panties or anything. Just the dress and it's even kind of short for my taste, but I'm sure you'll love being able to lift it up and do nasty things to me."

Yasmini kissed me like only her sister has ever kissed me. It was deep, passionate, sensual and wet. She made love to me for the next two hours. Yasmini's pussy made me explode deep inside her four times and she came all over my cock 5 times. We were on such a sexual high that we literally fucked each other till we collapsed with exhaustion. We fell asleep with her on top of me and my cock buried deep inside her warm, wet, tight cunt. We wound up sleeping for several hours.

We woke up and decided to go out to eat, however, we couldn't go to any of our regular restaurants, so we chose one outside of our area. Yasmini pulled out her sexy black dress and I knew by just looking at it that she was going to be absolutely hot in it. I couldn't wait to fuck her in that dress and knew I was going to do so numerous times. She went in the bathroom to put on makeup and her dress while I got dressed. To make it easier and faster to fuck her, I decided not to wear underwear either. As I finished getting dress, Yasmini walked into her bedroom.

"How do I look?"

"Fuck Yasmini! Can I just through you on the bed and fuck you now?"

"No, but you can when we get home."

"You look fucking hot baby."

"Thank you. Let's go."

We got in her car and started driving towards the restaurant, I just stared at her. Her nipples were about to rip through her dress and the skirt was hiked up so far, I could see her inner thighs leading up to her amazing pussy. My cock was literally aching again. It felt like it was going to explode. We got to the restaurant and as we walked in, every guy there turned and looked at Yasmini. A couple looked at me and smiled. We were seated in a back corner booth, which actually worked to my advantage in that no one could really see us. Yasmini sat right beside me and I put my arm around her and pulled her even closer.

"You know I want to rip that dress of your body and fuck you silly. Right?"

"Yes, I do. That's why I wore it. And when we get home that's exactly what you're going to do. You're going to fuck the shit out of me, but the dress stays on. You can fuck me however you want."

"Can I fuck your ass?"

"My ass is virgin Mike, but I will give it to you. Just be gentle, ok?

"Of course baby. I will never hurt you in any way. I just want to fuck you for the rest of our lives."

"Me too. I need to ask you a serious question."

"Ok!"

"If I divorce my husband, will you promise to love me for the rest of my life?"

"God yes Yasmini. I really meant it when I said I love you and that we should have married each other instead of our spouses. Are you going to divorce him?"

"Yes. I just don't know when's the right time. He obviously doesn't love or respect me anymore and probably never did. He just wanted my money."

"Well you know that will never be my motivation. You know, going back to our previous conversation, that will allow me to live with you when your sister is out of town."

"I already thought about that and that's caused me to want to make a decision as soon as possible. I want you in my bed as much as possible Mike. I'll always be naked when you're with me so you can fuck me when, where and however you want."

Our waiter came and took our order and when they left we kissed passionately and I started running my hands all over her body. Feeling her naked body under her dress was just driving me crazy. As I felt her up, I ran my hand up her dress and found her pussy dripping wet.

"You're soaked baby. Without any warning I slide two fingers deep inside her smooth cunt."

"Oh shit Mike. I'm going to cum quick. Fuck me really good tonight, please. I want to cum all over you. I want to be your dirty little slut tonight."

"I love that you have such a dirty side baby. I never would have guess it, but I love it."

I fucked Yasmini with two fingers while rubbing her rock hard clit with my thumb. She was right. She came quick and hard all over my fingers. I pulled them out and let her see her pussy juice dripping from my fingers.

"Fuck I'm wet."

"Stick two fingers deep inside you pussy Yasmini?"

"My own fingers? You want me to finger fuck myself?"

"Yes. Do it."

"Oh shit, I'm so fucking wet."

"Now take your fingers out and lick them off. I want you to taste your own pussy juice."

"God that's nasty Mike. I've never played with myself or tasted my pussy. Mmmmm. I can't believe how good I taste. No wonder you like eating me so much. I really need your cock in me. Fuck me Mike."

"Go to the bathroom. I'll meet you there."

Yasmini went to the bathroom and I followed not too far behind. She went into the women's restroom and then peaked out to tell me it was empty, so I followed her in and locked the door. I grabbed her, bent her over the sink, pulled up her dress and slid my rod inside her with one hard thrust. I wanted to fuck her just as bad as she wanted me to fuck her.

"Fuck me good Mike. Fuck your nasty slut pregnant. We've got to make a baby, so fuck me full of your hot cum."

"Don't worry slut, I'm going to shoot a baby deep inside you and then suck you milk filled tits."

I drilled Yasmini hard and fast. Her pussy was so wet, all you could here was a slurping sound as my cock ramming in and out of her cunt. I pulled her dress top down and grabbed two handfuls of tit and that was all she could take.

"OH FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM! FUCK YOUR BABY IN ME!"

"Here you go slut!"

My cock exploded deep inside Yasmini and filled her to overflowing. There was a puddle of pussy juice and cum on the floor. She fixed her dress and then got on her knees and sucked my dripping wet cock. Yasmini sucked me for about five minutes and I couldn't take it anymore and launched another load of cum down her throat.

"I love your cock. It's the biggest cock I've ever had and the first cock I've ever sucked."

"Really? You're amazing at it."

"You've now fucked my virgin mouth and will soon fuck my virgin ass."

"I can't wait Yasmini."

We went back to our table and our food was waiting on us. We ate and then headed home. I decided to drive home for very deliberate reasons. We got in the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Why don't you lean your seat back all the way and relax?"

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Ok."

"Pull your dress up all the way."

"What are you up to?"

"You'll see. Now pull your top down all the way."

"I'm completely naked Mike!"

"I know and I love it. Now spread your legs and finger fuck yourself."

"MIKE! You want me to masturbate in front of you?"

"Yes. And I want you to make yourself cum hard; all over you fingers and then I want you to lick them off."

"I guess the nasty has begun."

"Yes, it has and you're the one that's going to be nasty. Now show me how you like to be finger fucked."

Yasmini slid two fingers up inside her drenched pussy and started sliding them in and out. She immediately started moaning and groaning and the more she fucked herself, the more she wiggled and squirmed in the seat. She fucked herself deeper and faster and in minutes was bucking all over the seat.

"FUCK MIKE! My pussy feels so good. I love my pussy. Oh god, I'm cumming!"

Yasmini rammed her fingers deep inside her pussy and exploded all over her fingers and the seat of the car. She was convulsing so hard I thought she was going to hurt herself. She kept pumping her fingers into her pussy and pussy juice was spraying all over the dash. She finally calmed down just as we reached her house. It was perfect timing.

"OH SHIT! I came hard. I'm sitting in a pool of my own pussy juice."

"You were amazing baby."

"Thanks."

I got out and went around to help Yasmini out of the car and took her in the house. I took her hand, led her to our bedroom and threw her on the bed. She lay there watching me take my clothes off.

"You better fuck me good babe. I want you to rape my pussy and impregnate me."

"Don't worry, I'm going to fuck you all night long and fill your pussy completely full of baby making cum. I can't wait to see you with a big belly with my baby in it."

"Neither can I. Now fuck me good!"

I jumped on top of Yasmini and drove my cock deep into her pussy. We both groan at the pleasure we both felt.

"Oh Mike. Fuck me like your little slut. Please don't stop fucking me baby!"

"I won't babe. I'll never stop fucking you."

I started ramming my fuck pole into Yasmini and she matched my thrusts with pushing her pussy upwards. We were literally mauling each other and the intense fucking wasn't going to stop till we both collapsed in complete exhaustion.

"It's time for the dress to come off."

"Yes, it is!"

With that I ripped her dress off her body and continued fucking her completely naked body with all I had. Deep in my heart I knew Yasmini was going to become pregnant tonight and in nine months she was going to give birth to our baby. For the next four hours we fucked each other as hard as we could only taking short breaks to catch our breath and regain our energy to go again. We finally fell asleep, wrapped in each other's arms and Yasmini's amazing pussy wrapped around my extremely hard cock. I have never slept better in my life.

Ridemypole
Ridemypole
120 Followers