Making You Mine

Story Info
Giving you a son.
2.1k words
4.31
26.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," I whisper, my hand on your cheek. "You are my everything."

"Mi Amour," you trail off. I know that you are searching for words, but I can't hear them. Whatever they are, I need you. So I kiss you.

My mouth slants over yours just as perfectly as it has for weeks, neatly, every day in the elevator. Your hands on my waist feel like fire. Just sitting there, just above my hips, I feel the space between us more than I feel anything else. I cant take it. I can't stand the space. I need you. So I close that space, sealing it completely. My body pressed tightly to yours from thigh to chest. Its not enough.

I can feel every place I can't feel you, through our clothes. I'm desperate to feel your skin again. Right here in your kitchen. Moments from your wife coming home, knowing that at any moment, she will come home. She will come back from the store and I will never have this chance again. I can't breathe. I need you more than I have ever imagined needing anyone before. The way I pretend every time I go home to him. You are my heart and my air and I need you.

Your mouth goes to my neck, sucking and kissing and I can't think. Warning bells start screaming. You will leave marks. My skin is so pale and though I can feel you holding back, you're being anything but gentle. How could you be? My head falls back and hits the cabinet. I feel the clunk and I feel you try to pull back. I feel your concern for me in my own chest, connected by this gossamer thread that binds us, that sets us on fire when we touch.

I hold your head down. If you look at me, if you ask me if I'm OK... I'll cry. I may cry now. But you don't push it, instead you suck harder and pull me closer, tighter against you, trapped between you and the counter. And I feel your mouth... I can't breathe. My heart is pounding and you are everywhere. How can I describe sheer intensity? I gasp and fight through the fog in my mind and the only thing I can get out is, "Marks!"

"I'm being careful," you sound almost hurt. I know you are, but I can't form the words to tell you that I can feel the bruises forming anyway, so I just pull you in, closer and closer, touching first at our chests, then lips, locked once more and the fire... Its everywhere and my eyes are so heavy, but I force them open. I need to see you.

I need to see your dark olive skin against my palms and my pale fingers wrapped in your thick dark hair. I need this memory of the way your dark eyes look into mine. So I force them open, I make myself look, just long enough to see these things, seconds at most, and then they fall shut and in the dark, I fuse with you.

I feel myself melting into you and I feel your thick fingers slide my shirt down, pulling out first one breast and then the next. I feel cold, all over as you step back for the first time since we began kissing. I feel the cold from all of the places you suddenly aren't touching and my nipples harden, swiftly, painfully.

I ache for you to touch me, I ache for you. My eyes fall open and I see the look on your face. The awe and raw desire splayed all over your rough features. And I feel heat. So. Much. Heat. From your eyes. And it warms me from head to toe. I feel myself begin to glow again, alone this time. I feel the pull. I feel powerful. As you look over my body, slowly lifting my shirt up and over my chest and off, I feel beautiful. I realize I have never felt beautiful. You look up at my eyes and I can see that you feel it too. This inexplicable need to be close. Now.

You lift me onto the counter. This one, effortless move from you makes every cell in my body sing. I am not a small woman and yet you lifted me like a child onto the counter and pushed yourself between my knees, bending and kissing me so deeply. Its tongue and teeth and I feel your teeth tear my lower lip and I'm moaning and I can't stop. Especially when you move down to my bared breasts.

Through the breathing, the whimpers and the moans I make, I hear it. Your low voice whispering to me in Spanish. Whispering to me that I am beautiful and you love me and I am everything to you and...oh God, the things you tell me you want to do to me...

In this moment, you are mine. You belong to me the way that I will always belong to you. With every word, with every breath, I need you more. Almost distantly, I feel my hands between us, unbuttoning your jeans, sliding the zipper down as you move back to my throat. I feel more than hear your gasp as my small hands wrap around your thick cock. It is the first time I have held you and I am amazed by the thickness.

I cannot imagine how you will fit inside of me. My heart skips a beat, suddenly the intensity is too much. Its too much for me. I can't breathe and I'm not ok.

You pull back and run your fingers through hair.

Looking deep into my eyes, you whisper, "I love you, baby." You place my hand over your heart and I can feel the way it races. In that moment, my fear melts away. It is no longer too much. I am comforted.

You have such a hard time saying that. I know you do. Every time, it sends a shock through my system. How could she ever take you so for granted? How could she not spend every waking moment earning the privilege of hearing you say those three little words? You are my everything. Even your flaws are perfect. The taste of you, drunk. The sound of your voice, giving orders. Demanding obedience... You are my Adonis. And you... The idea that you could love me baffles me. And makes me want more. Makes me want to give you everything to earn that gift.

"I need to feel you inside of me. Please, I need you so much!" I am not above begging. Nor am I above doing it while running my teeth and tongue around your ears, licking the shell of them... Stretching your resistance. "Please, I need your cock, please, baby, I need to feel you soo damn deep in my pussy."

"I'll get a condom..." I can hear how badly you don't want to leave. I know you would never ask me to skip it.

But I also know that I want nothing between us right now. Nothing at all. I know that if you wore a condom right now, all of this would have been for nothing. I want to give you what she can't. I want to give you a son.

I know that you would give me a son. Our son. With your name. We talk a lot and I know you want your son to have your name. I know I say no. I know I never allow myself to really imagine out loud. I know she will give you a son and I know he will have our son's name. I know I will hold him and see her holding him. I will watch her taking this life for granted, desperate and helpless to do anything. How can I stand to tell you that, in my dreams, every night, our son bears your name? A name I will one day use for your son. How can I tell you? How can I describe wanting? This much?

"Don't," I whisper, running my tongue around your ear, teeth gently biting into your earlobe. "I want you bare."

I feel you shudder. I feel you press into me deeper, your uncut cock in my hand. I feel you pull your shoulders back. I know you will fight me.

"We can't. If you got pregnant-"

I don't let you finish. I don't even wait.

"Then I would give you a son." With the hand not holding your cock, I take your hand and place it on my stomach, holding you between my legs with strong calves.

I feel your resistance. I feel you trying to make yourself think, I feel you fighting the way my flat stomach feels. I splay my fingers over yours. I won't let you say no. I can't.

"He'll grow here. Right here. Our perfect boy. Our hijo." Its my trump card. I have nothing left. I am completely bare for you. Offering you the only thing that has ever mattered to me. My whole world under your palm. I have never made this offer to anyone before. Only you. Only ever you.

"Mijo." I feel your cock surge in my hand. I feel the wet, sticky flush of precum. I feel you still fighting it. So I change tactics.

"Besides," I whisper. "You dont have to cum in me. You can pull out. You don't precum that much."

It is a lie. I feel your precum coating my fingers as I speak. As I lie. If there is a God, I will go to Hell for this. It will be worth it.

You laugh. It is breathless. Desperate. "I can't, baby. I can't with you!" Your voice begs me to tell you no. To save us from this mistake because you can't say no.

I won't. I will only get you this once and I will have nothing less than everything. I will have all of you.

"Try." My voice begs you. All my pride is gone. I sound desperate and I don't care. Pathetic. Begging you to do something that will ruin our lives. And I can't stop. "Try for me, please? I need you, baby!"

"Fuck!" With that one word, you are mine. You push my skirt up and my panties aside. You take your cock from my hand and slide it between my lips and I whimper.

I am so wet, dripping down my thighs, but still my body fights you. I am so tight, that at first push, you don't budge. And then you do. Steadily you push deeper and deeper between my legs. It hurts. I've never hurt this much before. Its never been this intense. But I don't tell you no. I dont ask you to stop. Instead, I scoot closer. I push myself onto you. Deeper into me. Meeting you, screaming in my head, every part of me dying and dying to have more. All of you. Now!

I feel you hit bottom and fight the urge to beg you to stop. To let me adjust. I have asked you for everything, though you dont know it. I will not deny you the timeless pleasure of fucking into a tight, wet hole.

Instead, I lift my hips and put my hands on your shoulders. And I kiss you. And you slow inside of me. I feel your fingers sliding over my stomach. Stroking and swirling before finally coming to a stop, just above my mound. And you press, gently. When you do, I can feel how much more tightly I'm now holding you.

You begin to whisper to me again. Words of love and lust. In Spanish and English. Back and forth as you fill me over and over with your thick, hard cock, my body aching, but now in the most exquisite way. Hurting, but from this need. The pain is pleasure and I hurt everywhere.

On and on you thrust, harder and harder, one hand on my belly, the other holding me up, holding me open to you. My legs wrap around you pull you tighter, deeper into me, our hips crashing into each other over and over like waves on a beach in a storm. Im going to cum.

In my haze, I hear you saying "Baby, let go!" I know that when I do, you will pull out. So I don't. Instead, I pull you tighter and I feel you fight me. Trying to hold back what is mine. I feel you trying to hold back as my body spasms around you. And I feel you give in.

Groaning into my ear, I feel your cock expand as you fire the first hot, steaming load of sticky white cum into me. I feel every shot, on and on as you empty your balls into me.

I hear you whisper into my ear, as you finish the last hot spurt "Mijo."