Malcolm's Fantastic Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malcolm was very, very thankful for his self-control.

A few seconds later Kayla's pout became a cute scowl. "Stop hogging him to yourself! I want a hug too!" She snapped in mock anger as she put her hand on her defined hips.

Layla groaned but realized her hold on Malcolm and fell to the floor gracefully, as expected from someone that used their body daily for many physical activities. "Spoilsport," she muttered before she beamed up at him, almost tilting her head back completely seeing as she and Kayla only reached up to his upper chest, being a few inches shorter than mom. "Good morning, big brother," she said before she promptly did a cute little hop so she could give me a peck on the lips before giggling and skipping away to greet our amused mother.

Kayla glared at her twin. "Who does she think she is?" She muttered to herself rhetorically before doing a complete one eighty as she beamed up at him and imitated her sister's action as she glomped him, forcing Malcolm to grab her by her big, firm ass cheeks. "Good morning!" She declared impishly before she gave him a firmer peck on the lips when comparing it to the one performed by her sister. She then hopped off him and skipped away in the same manner to greet their mother.

Malcolm turned away from there and groaned, ignoring the amused giggling of the three occupants of the table. Feeling a pressure from his crotch, Malcolm looked down and groaned as he saw that his cock was semi-hard, making it very noticeable for everyone. He heard giggles again and he turned away from his mom and his two twin sisters, focusing once again on finishing the breakfast.

A few minutes later Malcolm was serving the many plates when calm steps resounded through the hall before the final person that lived there appeared. Hannah was an exact copy of her mother, Sandy, though they were a few differences. She had green eyes, a slightly rounder face and brownish brown hair that she kept straight and never past her shoulders. Everything else, however, was the same as her mother: complexion, curviness, breast and ass size, thin waste though her hips weren't as wide as Sandy's for obvious reasons.

With a smile on her face she walked up to Malcolm, cupped his chin tenderly and pulled his face down so she could give him a loving kiss on the lips as she pressed her body into his. Malcolm responded to the kiss just as lovingly and they lingered more than what a kiss between brother and sister should, but none of them complained and his mother and other sister never said anything even though they had seen it many times before, so he guessed that there was nothing wrong with it.

After a few seconds of kissing, Hannah pulled back, licking her lips with a hum of pleasure before she looked up at the flushed Malcolm with innocent, loving eyes. "Do you need any help, little brother?" She asked, tenderly rubbing his chest as she pressed her gigantic tits into his flank. She loved the way he reacted to her and loved to spoil him rotten, it was the least he deserved for being such a loving and diligent brother to her and her sister and even more loving and caring for their mother.

Malcolm gulped but he enjoyed the caresses of his sister, smiling down at her. She was the same height as his mother. "Erm, sure, if you want to. Everything is served so we just need to take it all to the table."

She nodded at him before she gave him a tender peck on the lips before she walked away to set up the table for breakfast. Malcolm watched her, biting the inside of his cheek as he fought to control his natural reaction to her actions and what she was wearing. Unlike their mother, Hannah liked to wear loose clothes to sleep and she hadn't failed to do so, wearing a tank top that was too big for her, meaning that its shoulders only covered her nipples, letting the entirety of her tits to be seen and sleeping shorts that accentuated her curves, ass and smooth thick thighs without clinging to them.

Malcolm shook his head after a minute, finally calming down and went to present his work to his mother and sisters once the table was properly set up. His mother got a bowl full of fruit salad (Pinneaple, apple, banana and watermelon) bathed in vanilla yogurt. The twins got waffles, though Layla poured maple syrup on hers while Kayla did the same to hers with natural honey. Also, Layla had blueberry juice while Kayla had strawberry juice. And finally, Hannah had bacon, scrambled eggs and toasted bread with butter and orange juice. He had prepared their favorites today since school started for him and the twins and Hannah had her first day of her new semester at college. It was to get them motivated, which always worked.

He himself ate from their breakfast, letting them feed him without any embarrassment from his part. They enjoyed doing that and he had no problem with making sure that his sister and mother were happy. After they finished eating, Malcolm was pulled to his feet by Hannah and she dragged him away towards the living room while Sandy went upstairs to get ready for work and the twins began to clean the table and take the plates and utensils to the sink so they could wash them, which was the only chore Malcolm had allowed them to do. After that he knew that they would head down to his room to use the treadmill and the rowing machine for light exercising to warm up for the day.

Since school started at 9:00, and it was barely 7:30, and the school was a ten-minute ride away from where they lived, Malcolm had one hour to kill before he had to go to put on some jeans and shoes since he already wore the hoodie he was going to use for the day the moment he stepped out of the room. So, how did Malcolm spent this hour? Well...

Hannah smiled as she pointed the leather loveseat. "Sit," she said simply, looking at him expectantly.

Malcolm smiled happily and in excitement, knowing what was going to come next. "Sure," he said before he did as he was told, like the obedient guy he was. Just like he expected, Hannah plopped her delicious rear on his lap, sitting in a way that her smooth and toned legs rested on the free space of the loveseat. Malcolm looked up at her with a smile. "You are the best sister ever," he said, voice dripping with admiration and love.

Hannah smiled wider and giggled. "Don't let the twins hear that our they might do more than just wrapping themselves around you and peck you on your lips," she said with amusement before her smile turned more sensual. "Besides..." she said slowly and throatily as she wrapped her right arm around his neck and rested her left hand on his firm chest. "I can't in good conscience let you go rusty on me after all the time I invested on you," she said before she pressed her lips to him once again.

Malcolm responded to the loving kiss in kind, wrapping his strong arms around his sister's midsection. The kiss started innocent enough but soon enough it became open mouthed, tongues began to come out play and wage war and groans and moans started to resound through the living room as brother and sister loving and erotically made out as they pressed their bodes into each other. This was a routine for the both of them, something that they felt made them closer than any older sister and younger brother.

It happened one year and a half ago when Hannah had come back to the house crying and raging after another failed date with a douchebag that had only wanted to fuck her. Malcolm had been the only one in the house at that time and he had comforted her, assuring her that she was much more than just a pair of tits and a great, big ass, jokingly pointing out that it was their mother's fault, not hers. After getting a chuckle out of her, Hannah had confessed that she wanted a man to love everything about her, not just her body. Malcolm, not wanting to see his older sister sad, had done the first thing that had come to mind, which had been to kiss her and pouring all the love he felt for her through that kiss.

After that day, as they say, all was history and Malcolm and Hannah had to at least make out with each other once a day without fault. Strangely enough she had also stopped attempting to find a boyfriend, and he asked about it one day, she had just smiled mysteriously, saying that she had everything she needed and wanted to now. Malcolm had shrugged and had proceeded to make out with her after that, not asking again since his sister was obviously happy, so he was also happy.

A few minutes later, Hannah pulled away with a pleased gasp, full and pouty lips slightly bruised and face flushed as she grinned, filling her brother's excitement poking covered pussy. She slipped her left hand into his hoodie and marveled at the feel of his hard, defined muscles as she leaned into him, setting her chin on his shoulders and breathing sensually on his ear. "You are the best kisser ever," she spoke throatily, shifting slightly so his cock rubbed against her crotch, smiling wider when she felt it twitch.

Malcolm groaned in pleasure at his sister's actions but he was resolute to keep up her game so he rose his right hand from his knee and set it on her thigh and his left hand -slipped inside her own shirt and he began to rub up and down the side that was facing away from him. He tilted his head slightly and whispered into her own ear, lowering his voice unconsciously due to the pleasure he was filling. "I learned from the best after all."

Hannah tilted her head back, beamed at him and she was back to making out with his little brother with even more eagerness than before and Malcolm responded in kind, wrapping his arm even tighter around his older sister.

A few minutes later Sandy came down from upstairs, wearing a conservative but still sexy business suit, and she smiled when she saw Hannah and Malcolm making out with each other in the living room. She felt a thrill of love and arousal go through her as she watched the erotic display of love between them and she wished she could join them but alas she had her responsibilities. Sandy approached them and her smile widened when Hannah stopped sucking Malcolm's tongue into her mouth so they could both look at her.

She almost preened when Malcolm ran his loving green eyes across her form, smirking when Hannah did the same as she began to slowly grind back and forward on top of Malcolm's lap, obviously getting aroused by the sight of her, which flattered Sandy more than what she cared to admit. She smiled down at them. "I'll see you two at dinner. Hannah I want you to buy anything that is missing after you are done with your classes for the day," she said and turned towards her son, pulling a stern façade when he made to protest, obviously wanting to take the task himself, though inwardly she was amused and pleased. "Stop right there, young man. You have to let your sisters do their own fair share of work around the house too. I know I can't stop you from cooking and doing the other things you do, but I want you to focus on school more than anything. It's your last year after all and you have to make the best out of it."She grinned when he sighed almost in annoyance and nodded. "That's my boy," she said before she leaned towards him and pressed her lips into his.

Malcolm for his part widened his eyes but soon enough responded to his mother's loving, slow kiss. He tightened his hold around Hannah and his dick twitched like razy against her warm and slightly wet crotch as he exchanged a tender, loving kiss with his mother, something that wasn't as occurring as him kissing any of his sisters, so he learned to cherish any time his mother deemed him worthy of a kiss with her.

Hannah for her part grew aroused as she saw her little brother and mother exchanging a kiss that was meant for lovers, knowing that that was how she looked whenever she made out with Malcolm. She smiled as she felt his dick twitching against her covered pussy and she grinded harder against it in order to amplify the amount of pleasure she and Malcolm were feeling due to such a contact.

Sandy herself felt her desire for her son increasing as she continued to kiss him but eventually she pulled back, before she decided to not go to work and take him to her room and do unspeakable things to him, and have him do unspeakable things to her for that matter and that won't do. He had to go to school after all and she needed to generate even more money for their family. She grinned as he flushed, dreamy expression as he stared at her with love, admiration and lust, enjoying the thrill receiving such a look from her handsome son gave her. She turned towards Hannah, who was looking just as flushed and aroused. "Keep up the good work with him," she said before she proceeded to give her eldest daughter a similar kiss to the one she just shared with Malcolm.

Said teen watched with wide eyes as Hannah and Sandy kissed each other passionately and lovingly, showing him that this was not the first time they did so. Feeling his cock getting even harder and becoming more excited, Malcolm did the only sensible thing and he began to move his hips to respond to Hanna's own movements, never looking away from a sight that most males he knew would've killed to witness in real life.

Sandy pulled away from the kiss when Hanna moaned and flicked her tongue against her. She saw how excited her children became and she gave her own pleased grin as she saw them dry humping each other, feeling proud at the thought that she had managed to arouse them. "I'll see you guys later. Give the twins my love," she told them teasingly before she winked at them, grabbed her purse and keys and excited the house through the front door.

Hannah and Malcolm continued their slightly awkward dry humping, due to their position, and they stared at the door of the house until they heard the roar of her pink Audi R8 Spyder as it sped away from the house. The turned towards each other and a spark of lust filled their eyes before they were making out again, this time with urgency, lust and love.

Wanting to feel even closer to his oldest sister, Malcolm stood up and nudged Hannah by the legs and she understood what he wanted and she eagerly complied by shifting her body until she had her legs wrapped around him. Malcolm took a step to the right and sat back slowly back on the middle of the loveseat with his older sister straddling him as she continued to grind her crotch into his erection, never stopping making out with each other.

This continued for long minutes, enjoying the sensations but they couldn't help but want more and not really being in control Hannah and Malcolm acted on those desires. Malcolm's left hand sneaked down from his sister's midsection and he grabbed her ass, getting an approving moan from her and he sucked her tongue into his mouth, he marveled at the fact that his hand couldn't grab the entire ass cheek. It was that big. His other hand sneaked in between them and with some hesitation he grabbed her right tit, getting an even more approving moan from Hannah as her grinding became harder, faster and more intense as he massaged her breast, also not able to grab it entirely due to its size.

Hannah moaned into her little brother's mouth as he grabbed her as one of her tits, and that combined with her clit rubbing against his crotch and her covered pussy lips and ass rubbing against his erection behind her made her experiment an incredible amount of pleasure. Wanting her brother to feel as good as she was feeling, Hannah reached back and grabbed his dick with her left hand while she used her right one to make sure he didn't pull away from her own mouth. She used her left hand to rub his dick up and down its impressive length, and she could tell she wasn't feeling it completely, but mainly she just rubbed his wide cockhead.

They continued like this, moaning and groaning, until Hannah pulled back from shoving her tongue into Malcolm's mouth and she gave him a wicked look with a lustful grin on her red, sweaty face as she furiously rubbed his cock. "Cum for big sis," she urged him cutely, knowing she herself was just about to have an explosive orgasm as she continued to thrash on top of her brother.

The erotic and sinful words from his older sister did it for Malcolm and with a powerful grunt he shot his seed into his briefs and he looked on shucked as Hannah froze before she threw her head back, eyes closed as she gave a screaming moan as she shuddered. Malcolm watched as her shorts got drenched with her juices as she continued to languidly grind on top of him ad rubbing his dick, prolonging their orgasms as she did so.

After a few long seconds of ecstasy, Hannah looked down at him with a happy, dreamy smile on her flushed face as she panted. "Hah, thank little brother. You know exactly just what a girl needs," she said with amusement before she stood up with shaky legs, but that only made her smile wider. "I'm not sorry for your hoodie and pants. I kinda drenched them but that's your fault for being so damned good. God, I promise we are finishing this later today," she said with a lustful smile before she leaned down and gave him a sisterly peck on the cheek. "It's just 8:20 but I guess you'll need the extra time to get another bath and dispose of the, hehe, evidence."

Malcolm watched her walk away, enjoying her unstable sweaty legs and how her juices were ruining down her leg from her crotch and how drenched she was. Slowly, a happy and prod grin appeared on his face.

"This might not be what I call a normal morning but I sure as hell not complaining," he said, leaning back into the couch for a moment until the musky smell of his semen hit him though it was also combined with a fruity and floral aroma, which he supposed was the smell of her sister's juices, which he found kinda weird since girls were supposed to not taste like anything if they were hygienic or like raw fish if they weren't. He would investigate later. Now he needed to get rid of his briefs and shorts, which probably had a gallon worth of semen in them. He always came a lot whenever he jacked off, he supposed he would've cum even more because his older sister had taken a very prominent part in making him cum.

Malcolm stood up, his own legs unsteady for a second, but soon enough he got a hold of himself and he made his way directly to his room, where he would take a shower and put on his clothes so he could go to school, where a new year awaited him. Little did he know, that life was going to take a turn for the absolute best for Malcolm, because this was just the beginning of his fantastic life.

12