All Comments on 'Malcubus Ch. 07: Getting Closer'

by Elecebra

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Moira is annoying

She better not mess with Rosie, I already don't like the path Moira is going

TheLastChaosLordTheLastChaosLordabout 8 years ago
good work

I like where the story is going. The idea that Rosie may be leading him down a path of corruption is very cool. I think it would be interesting to see Moria try and get in the way only to fall and be seduced as well. Further, I find myself wondering if Rosie can "enhance" other people too... like Cassandra. If she wants a bigger bist who's to say Rosie can't give it to her, all in an attempt to tempt Eric?

Anyway, just a thought. Love the story, waiting for the next chapter. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Agree to Anon

Moira better not mess with what Eric has with Rosie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I'm really glad you're still churning stuff out for us. I was worried you'd left it alone and moved on. Keep up the good work, I'll read all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Stuff

To be honest I am really just here for the story. A lot of the sexy parts are QUITE delicious but I really like they way the plot is developing. Please keel working on this, I need to know how this situation evolves!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

okay. great story. one problem: when the main characters every second sentence is complaining, whining, nonsensical worry, constant "JUST A FRIEND!!" remarks... it gets old real fast. this a great story and id hate for that to ruin it. i get your trying to portray him a certain way, but you dont need to constantly remind the reader. trust me, they get it, instead it quickly devolves into annoying and repetitive. just something ti wrap your head around

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Getting Lost

I'm getting lost at this point. Eric's not developing as a character, none of these relationships are moving in any direction at all, and all the angsty-awkwardy conversations simply bring the story to a halt.

I feel like this story has gotten completely stalled out on conflicting headwinds. I plan to keep reading it, though, because I think that this story has a lot of potential and that Elecebra has a lot of potential as a writer, so I'm hoping that the story manages to pull out of its slump.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous