Malcubus Ch. 09: Lust Never Sleeps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a nice room, well appointed with a large television and larger bed. A single wheeled suitcase is the only mark Sicard has left, so he hasn't been staying here long and probably doesn't plan to. 'Desiree' herself is on the bed, stripped to her bra and panties. Rosmerta takes a moment to congratulate herself on her excellent taste. The woman is a dirty blonde with firm-looking breasts and a body she clearly works hard to take care of. A single tattoo, a small green dragon, curls around the base of her ribs. She stares in confusion at the young redhead walking confidently towards her.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Veronica, right?" Rosmerta says, pausing with folded arms near the foot of the bed. "That's a nice name, but I guess I can understand not stripping under your real one. I mean, my 'real' name can only really be pronounced in Sumerian, and even then the accent gets butchered."

"Y- wha?" Veronica is quiet for a nonplussed second. Her hands have risen to cover her breasts, despite the bra. "I'm sorry, who are you?"

"A friend of Sicard's," Rosmerta says breezily. "He didn't tell you?"

The absurdity of the situation, the emptied glass of champagne on the nightstand, and Rosmerta's casual familiarity are working against Veronica's defensive instincts. She begins to relax slightly, looking more confused than afraid. "Tell me what?"

Rosmerta works a zip with deft fingers and shimmies her dress down to the floor. For a stripper, Veronica seems surprised by the reveal; she stammers a few questions, but the redhead ignores them and hops naked onto the bed. Kneeling before the stripper, Rosmerta asks, "What? Don't you think I'm pretty?"

Veronica is off her balance, but she retains a lot of propriety for a stripper, even a novice one. "Um, look lady, I don't think I - "

"Your first time, huh?" Rosmerta asks, shimmying closer. At this range the woman is breathing in her scent, flowing richly from her pores and leaking from her exposed pussy. She's also maintaining intense eye contact, drawing her in. A pale hand strokes up Veronica's shin. "Don't worry, I'll go slowly. We can stop whenever you want," the demon lies.

The stripper's protests are confused, and although she shimmies away half-heartedly she can't break the gaze of the thin redhead. When Rosmerta's hand chases up her thigh, goosebumps spread in its wake. "Holy shit," she mumbles, breathing in the succubus' scent. Already her pupils are dilating. Within seconds, Rosmerta leans in for a kiss. Veronica doesn't back away.

Their lips join, and soon enough their tongues are meeting and embracing in a gentle dance. Veronica makes a couple of hesitant noises, but soon that seems like too much trouble. Rosmerta begins massaging her side, running her fingers from hip to shoulder and back again without ever directly touching her breasts. Slowly, so slowly, their legs tangle together. The tenderness of the kiss surprises Veronica, upending the scenario she'd confusedly assumed. A lot of things are being upended inside Veronica's head, pathways mapped and fires lit. There's enough orgone flowing on the bed to bleed over, and in the next room over a sleeping businessman's dreams turn to his wife. And his secretary. And his wife's sister.

If her tongue wasn't busy with more important things, Rosmerta would be humming again. Power and pleasure. If she'd turned up the heat this much on Caitlin, she could have fisted the Asian girl in the middle of Sundays' dancefloor.

After several minutes of the best kiss of her life, Veronica feels herself being lifted up so the two are kneeling together on the bed. Rosmerta's kisses begin to move to her ear and neck as she strokes Veronica's hair, always returning to the mouth quickly.

"Mm - I - I don't understand," Veronica says, smiling weakly. Everything smells of spice and peaches. The room is spinning, only the redhead holding her up. "I mean, I've fooled around with girls before, but - "

Rosmerta answers her with more kissing, undoing her bra at the same time. Veronica has enough reason left to make an uncomfortable noise but offers no other protest. C-cup breasts are released into skilled hands, and soon Rosmerta is sucking on puffy pink nipples. After a minute of that, Veronica surrenders entirely, reclining into a world of pleasure. Their arms, legs, and tongues twist and dance, meeting, entwining and retreating. The stripper is in love before her panties are removed.

For her part, Rosmerta is genuinely horny, her nipples hard and pussy wet. The only damper is the absence of Eric. Without her soulbound master's participation (or even knowledge), there's no orgone flow to accompany the physical pleasure. There's still some coming in from His tryst with Ana, although she senses that would finish soon. With or without orgone, though, Rosmerta knows Eric would find this lesbian tryst very hot. And when she accomplishes her plans for Veronica, she'll have just that much more orgone to place at His command.

Sex is power, and power is sexy.

A few kilometres away, Eric pulls his cock from between Ana's tits and starts to cum. Rosmerta manages to prevent herself from screaming her pleasure into Veronica's mouth, but it's a real struggle.

***

After a few seconds to recover, Rosmerta moves the action so they're sitting up against the headboard and reaches down to the stripper's pussy. Pale fingers pause above a thick but neat tangle of brown hair, and then reach further down and begin to stroke.

By the time a woman is Veronica's age, she usually has a pretty good idea how to get herself off with her fingers. Veronica thought she knew exactly what she liked, and at first she is surprised when the redhead seems to know it too. Now another finger slips inside her, curling up while a thumb rubs her clit just so, and her breast is being squeezed even as the girl leans in for another deep tongue-kiss, and it just makes no sense. It's just fingers. How is she doing this?

Although she's normally quiet unless a guy's ego needs boosting, Veronica begins to moan as she approaches climax. It's coming too fast, too fast to make sense, and yet here it comes, making her gasp into the redhead's mouth and reach out to hold her side. The redhead is somehow rubbing her clit even as she pumps three fingers in and out of her pussy, all with the one hand, like a master puppeteer. Veronica's strings get tangled as she comes, but Rosmerta is there to catch her and sex hasn't felt this right in a long time, and this good since never.

There is more kissing and petting as she recovers. Finally, she breaks away and asks softly, "can I ask your name?"

"I'm Rosie."

"Rosie," Veronica whispers rapturously. Then she glances awkwardly towards the bathroom. "Oh shit, Sicard. Shouldn't we - "

"Sshh," Rosmerta says, putting a finger to her lower lip. Veronica starts sucking on it of her own accord. "This is what he wants. You and me, together."

"Mhmm," Veronica sighs. Then: "Are you sure? I mean - "

"Stop thinking with your head," Rosmerta whispers, "and start thinking with this." Her fingers return to the stripper's slick pussy, and she makes sure to silence all possible dissent with another kiss. She begins to move the kiss downward then, from lips to neck, neck to breasts, breasts to stomach. Veronica is nervous, but that thrill of the unknown only seems to increase her arousal. When Rosmerta's tongue finally teases around her pussy, she's practically panting with need.

"Please," she says.

"Please what?"

"Please lick me," Veronica begs.

"Like this?" Rosmerta asks, licking the very edge of her labia, right next to the clit. Veronica moans and squirms.

"Fuck, just fuck me, please! Make me cum like that again!"

"Remember that line." Rosmerta begins to lick, probing and stroking, her hands moving between Veronica's legs, breasts, and ass. As perfect as Eric is, pussy is a pleasant change of pace. She hasn't had the chance to really savour the feminine flavour yet, and Veronica is a deliciously pliable meal.

The stripper is almost disappointed when the next orgasm arrives, for Veronica usually becomes tender and oversensitive after cumming more than once, and she really doesn't want Rosie to have to remove her mouth. Somehow, though, the redhead knows just where to lick to tease her at the edge of pleasure and pain. When she starts rubbing around Veronica's asshole, she doesn't resist. When she slides a whole finger in on the approach to the third orgasm, Veronica just begs for more.

"You want me to fuck your little asshole?"

"Wanna cum!"

"You want me to make you cum?"

"Unngh! Yesss!"

"Only I can make you cum like this, Veronica," Rosmerta says seriously. "Remember that. Now come for me."

"Yes! Yess! Yeessss!"

After a nice meal like that, Rosmerta decides it's time to start making demands. Veronica obeys without question, licking and sucking at the redhead's tight, wet pussy with amateurish enthusiasm. Of course Rosmerta can derive no orgasm from it without Eric's presence, but it's enjoyable nonetheless

Besides, the real point of the act is Veronica tasting her pussy, imbibing her fluids, accepting her essence. A succubus's juices are never to be trifled with. Right now, with Rosmerta channelling some of the power within her pussy, Veronica would be safer licking up pure cocaine.

After a little while - a short enough time that the stripper feels proud of her efforts - she fakes an orgasm and brings her lover into a relaxed embrace.

"Holy shit," Veronica sighs, snuggling into Rosie's side. "I can't - your taste. Gawd. It was... I've never done that before. You could tell, right? Because I was awful?"

"Those were not moans of criticism, y'know."

"Gawd. I just - this is amazing. You're amazing. I've got no idea what's happening."

"Thinking is overrated," Rosmerta says. "Just feel. Feel me. Feel the warmth. Feel the pleasure." She starts kissing the stripper gently while playing with her breasts. "Let all the worries wash away." Kiss. "I'm here." Kiss. "I'll take care of you." Kiss. "Trust me." Kiss. "Feel me." Kiss. "Feel me."

Veronica leans forward into a more intense kiss, and Rosmerta permits it happily, letting some of her venom mingle with their shared saliva. After a minute she rolls on top of the stripper and pulls back, holding her face just above Veronica's. The two are linked by a strand of saliva for a moment before it falls back into Veronica's open mouth; she doesn't notice. She's staring, staring up at Rosmerta's twisting blue-green eyes, staring into the tangled labyrinth of Lust itself.

"You are mine," Rosmerta says.

"I'm yours," Veronica whispers.

"You are mine."

"I am yours."

"You love me," Rosmerta says softly, rubbing the woman's pussy with a hand as she speaks.

"I... love you."

"You love me."

"I love you."

"You need to feel me."

"I, I need to feel you."

"Your pussy burns for my touch."

"My pussy burns for my touch."

"You will do anything for me."

"I will... do anything for you."

Rosmerta has her repeat the phrases several more times, staring deeply into Veronica's eyes all the while. One doesn't need to blink; the other forgets to. After a few minutes, after an eternity, Veronica returns to conscious thought to find tears streaming down her face, the redhead's pussy right above her, and Rosie's tongue inside her pussy once more. Any more willpower she has in reserve vanishes with the next rushing wave of pleasure.

***

"Yeah, yeah, I know: blackout orgasms are fun, but we're not done yet. Wake up, Veronica."

Veronica sighs, stretches contentedly, and rolls over. "Mmm. Soon."

"Veronica, wake the fuck up."

The tone of command gets an automatic response: Veronica sits bolt upright in the bed before she's even fully awake. She blinks her way to consciousness to see Rosie kneeling on the bed before her. The redhead's eyes are incredibly serious, even threatening.

"Rosie? What - "

"Don't speak," Rosmerta orders. She is obeyed. "Do you love me?"

"I love you," Veronica says reflexively. "Wait, I - that's not, I mean - "

"What will you do for me?" Rosmerta asks.

Automatically: "Anything." Then, "I mean - what's going on? Why do I... why do I feel so..."

"Who owns you?"

"What?" Veronica is fully awake now, and is looking at Rosie with suspicion. "Rosie, I've just met you. I don't know what's going on, I don't know why I feel so - "

Rosie purses her lips critically. "Okay. Needs more work. Need to stress the mind before it'll bend properly."

"What? What the fuck?"

Rosmerta rolls her head on her shoulders, stretching her neck and moving auburn tresses across her breasts. "The rest of tonight is gonna suck, Veronica. If it's any consolation, you won't remember this part tomorrow, not consciously anyway. But while it's here?" She grins, and it is a sharp grin, a wicked grin. "It's gonna hurt like hell."

Veronica has been trying to get the covers off her legs, but the other girl is trapping the sheets with her weight. She's about to force her way out when Rosie changes.

There's a hot blur, and now there's a different girl on the bed in front of her. Except it's not a different girl, it's still Rosie, but more. Her eyes are like the forest, her hair like a forest fire. Her body is bigger and more voluptuous, and traced with faint emerald tattoos that frame her obscenely huge breasts with runic script.

Veronica's shocked mind takes a moment to process that the redhead has also gained knife-edged ears, a tail, twisted horns of bone, and bat-like pink wings.

The stripper tries to scream, to run, and to piss herself, but accomplishes only one of those tasks. Rosmerta is on her with a blur of movement, slamming her down on the bed hard enough to shake the nightstand, holding her down and muffling her cries with a single hand. Veronica screams and tries to shake free, but the demon's muscles might as well be the hydraulics of an earthmoving machine for all the strength they show. At first the screaming was shock; now it becomes utter, life-or-death terror. Then it becomes shock again when she feels something brush gently against her pussy.

"Listen, sweetie, this is what's going to happen," Rosmerta says with a friendly smile. "You are mine. That means I control your pleasure and your pain. I control your universe. If I want to fuck you - " something pushes against Veronica's pussy again, harder - "I'll fuck you. If I want you to come, you'll come." She leans down and bites the stripper's shoulder hard with her teeth, drawing blood and redoubling the screaming. "If I want you to hurt," Rosmerta says with bloody lips, "you'll hurt. And you'll beg me to hurt you some more, because you are mine. Your body is mine. Your will is mine." She rubs her groin against Veronica's belly, leaving a thick trail of juice. "And your fucking cunt is mine."

With that, Rosmerta's spade-tipped tail flexes and thrusts itself into Veronica's pussy.

Veronica screams and wriggles as the demon rapes her. She begs for Sicard to come and help her. She begs for it all to be a horrible nightmare. She begs for her mother. Not a sound escapes the demon's grasp on her lips.

Most of all, she wishes this didn't feel so fucking amazing.

She comes twice on the tip of Rosmerta's tail, which thrusts and twists like a hybrid between fingers and a cock. Then she shifts position, pinning her down mainly with her feet while she reaches back and fingers the stripper and penetrates her anus with the tail. Then the position changes again, taking Veronica from behind while fondling her whole body and kissing her, forcing her obscenely long tongue down the girl's throat until she chokes. No matter the position Rosmerta keeps busy, biting the girl with teeth or fangs, pinching and twisting and slapping her tits, and explaining the situation to her in a cheerful tone. By the time Veronica has her sixth orgasm of the rape, there's mixed blood, venom and girlcum all over the sheets and the demon is grinding furiously atop the girl.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm actually gonna cum!"

She hadn't expected it, but it wasn't that surprising. Sex is power. Power is sex. She is taking both from the mortal named Veronica Harrison, and aiding Eric's cause while she did so. "Erriic!" Rosmerta cries and swings herself forward, placing her sopping pussy at Veronica's lips. "Lick me! Lick me!" She grinds on the stripper's face desperately, still fucking the woman's ass with her tail. Her wings flap furiously as she comes and she forgets to pin down Veronica's arms, but she has stopped resisting. When Rosmerta slides down beside her a minute later and kisses her soaking wet lips, she just stares dumbly at the demon.

"That was great!" Rosmerta giggles. "I'd say I was sorry for all that, but I'm not, and I think I've done enough lying tonight." She stretches out an incredibly long pink tongue and runs it along Veronica's cheek. "Mm. I taste great, don't I? I should have licked up your tears earlier, though; I can't taste them anymore." She stretches, looking down wistfully as their two pussies lying side by side. She thinks of cock. "I wish Eric was here. I can't wait to see His cock filling you up."

In the streets outside and below, a police siren wails. Night transitions into morning at a snail's pace. Rosmerta chats casually to Veronica as she plays with the girl's dirty-blonde hair.

"I mean, even if it wasn't His cock it'd still be pretty great to stuff you with one. Cocks are wonderful, right? Strong, full of blood, taste so yummy - rather like souls, actually - and then they cum and it's even better. You know Eric's cum in my pussy thirteen times already?"

Veronica stares at her dazedly.

"I know, right? And I don't spill a drop - as if I would. But that's kind of a pity in a way, there's something beautiful about watching a man's seed drip from a well-fucked hole." Rosmerta runs a finger down between Veronica's labia, slipping it in just briefly enough to tease. The stripper's hips buck upwards of their own accord and a moan of need escapes her.

"Yeah, yeah, I know you want it. Sheesh, you need it - you'll actually get withdrawal symptoms if you don't fuck me regularly," Rosmerta says absently, but she takes her finger out and forces Veronica's hips back down onto the bed. "You can feel it now, right? The need?"

Veronica stares at her, pupils dilated widely. A bit of drool escapes her mouth as she licks her lips.

"Yeah. I might have put a bit too much juice into my, uh, juice." Rosmerta giggles.

Then she shrugs, sits up, and holds herself over Veronica with the help of her wings. The stripper's body is laid out before her, and the sight is enough to make her want to hum once more. Veronica's face shines with drying demon's cum. Her puffy nipples are red and raw from stimulation, and the dragon tattoo on her ribs is partially obscured by blood from the nail-scratches on her tits. Her whole body glistens with sweat and other fluids, dotted with light bruises and a few bites that are still oozing blood. Rosmerta grins. "Fire and brimstone, Veronica - no wonder they call you Desiree."

Veronica starts to tear up again.

"Oh, please don't cry," Rosmerta says sympathetically. She shuffles her legs forward and lowers herself towards the girl's face. "Lick my pussy instead, it'll make you feel better."

A tear runs down the stripper's cheek, but her whole body pulses with need and her tongue is already extending. She hesitates at the last moment.

Rosmerta sighs. "Lick me, or I'll bite one of your fingers off."

Veronica complies.

As she services her, Rosie cradles the stripper's head, brushing dirty blonde hair out of her eyes so they can lock gazes. The labyrinth in Rosie's pupils is a bright, burning green, and has become even deeper. Veronica moans helplessly, although whether in pleasure or panic is unclear, and certainly irrelevant at this point.