Malcubus Ch. 09: Lust Never Sleeps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's try this again, sexy," Rosmerta says, her tone becoming serious. "You are mine."

Veronica cannot reply, but Rosmerta feels lips move to form the words on her pussy.

"Your body is mine. Your will is mine. Your soul is mine. You love me. You will do anything for me."

Veronica licked and sucked and agreed.

***

VERONICA

Veronica woke up slowly, over the course of an hour. The room was dim, but the light around the edge of the curtains was bright and golden. When she eventually summoned the energy to turn her head, the nightstand clock confirmed that it was almost 11 in the morning. Even then it was hard to summon any desire to get up. Her whole body was exhausted to the point of soreness, like steak that's been battered into marshmallow-soft tenderness. Feeling relaxed made her remember how she felt the night before, and then...

Oh, fuck.

The girl. Rosie. Rosie. Holy shit. As relaxed and sore as she was, a tingle ran from the top of her spine all the way down to her clit, taking detours at her fingertips and nipples along the way. The whole night was a blur of hazy memories - how much champagne had they had to drink? - but she remembered that Sicard had brought another girl into the room, and that she'd been okay with it.

Gaaawwwwd, she'd been okay with it.

Veronica stared slack-jawed at the ceiling as feelings pulsed through her heart and slit. Rosie kissing her. Rosie licking her. Rosie laughing, Rosie smiling. A cock in her pussy as Rosie stared into her eyes.

I love you. The thought was gone as soon as it appears, scattering like dust in the reflected morning light, but the animal part of her brain noticed. Veronica's brain flooded with endorphins, dopamine, and oxytocins.

She was getting wet. She'd just had the greatest night of her life, a fucking so hard that her whole damn body hurt, and she was getting wet. Yours.

Her fingers drifted down towards her pussy. She was careful and gentle at first, because it was too sensitive, it was too soon. Holy shit, would she even be able to walk out of here? It's good Sicard's not here, she thought; I couldn't handle a hug, let alone an encore.

Now she was wondering when Rosie left, and where she'd gone.

"Yours," Veronica mumbled under her breath. She didn't hear herself say it, didn't even hear herself think it. But she fingered herself harder, and thought of Rosie as it hurt.

I love you.

+++++Closing Notes+++++

As always, thanks for reading to the end. Apologies to those squicked out by the blood and mind-rape; my tastes cross a pretty broad spectrum between mild, tender lovin' and the sort of corruption mind control that's only mild by Japan's standards.

Yeah, this story's probably going to swing back and forth pretty wildly on that spectrum before it's done.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++