All Comments on 'Malcubus Ch. 04: Customer Service'

by Elecebra

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MadJustinMadJustinover 8 years ago
Good stuff.

Been looking forward to this one. I understand the warning but the mind control parts were minor compared to the stories you find under the mind control category. Really hot stuff I enjoyed reading reading it.

LuminarchLuminarchover 8 years ago
Rosie is great

I was looking forward to this new chapter for a while now

I love how witty and naughty Rosie is :)

Can't wait where we will go next

Rampage62468Rampage62468over 8 years ago
Hmm

I like Rosie but not trusting her to much... Slowly gonna turn him into an incubus

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DomLionBlog

Excellent chapter my friend! I am curious, as to what Rosie meant by "creative."

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 8 years ago
Purple haired chick and telepathy

Overall, I am enjoying the series, although there were a few things that bothered me. The first was the transition to the purple-haired chick. That seemed just a bit too abrupt, as if one or two paragraphs were missing from the story. The other was the claim that the telepathy was one way, and yet Rosie knew what Eric was thinking and could telepathically give suggestions about which thoughts he should verbalize. This seemed much more than one-way.

There is a suggestion that Eric has secrets that he does not want to share with Rosie. That may not work so well if she can read his thoughts.

Anyway, I enjoy the characters, the plot pace and dramatic complications. Eric is clearly over his head and it will be interesting to see if he learns to swim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really enjoyable

Really enjoying the plot so far and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please not so long a wait this time.

roydavis25roydavis25over 8 years ago
another great chapter

Another really good chapter. I think most of the time I look on here now is to see when you have updates up. I love some of the creativity in how you express Eric through pls choices in punctuation and breaking between scene and commentary. You don't see too many writers on here who make bold choices like that and certainly not ones who make them so well. Looking forward to the next chapter and hoping to see cunnilingus come into play in some future installment. Rosie seriously sounds too hot not to taste. Good luck and good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving these.

Normally, I'd be more interested in the 'scenes' themselves, but your a pretty good writer. You've got enough elements for character development in to keep them interesting, and the scenes are good too, not overly descriptive which lets us fill in sensory ourselves. Good length for each chapter as well, and it looks like a couple more chapters to go. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

I thought this was going to be another fluff piece ending like a fairy tale. After reading this, I have hope!

lunarflulunarfluabout 3 years ago

You, sir, are amazing. And warren sounds pretty funny!

Great work

SirLeeOlgitSirLeeOlgitabout 2 years ago

So good, sooooo good. Thank you for making an old man very happy 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous