All Comments on 'Male Chastity - One Wife's POV'

by shecallsmeslut

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 6 years ago
Horrible!

A thoroughly inconsistent way of supposed-lovingly treating a submissive husband.

Get some counseling, please!! For the benefit of both of you. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

You seem to know a great deal about the cage and what it does and feels like. I bet you wore the cage every night you DEAD ex wife went out to meet her men. I bet you really miss all that cum you drank while cleaning her out!!!

Designated_ReaderDesignated_Readerover 6 years ago
Says everything you need to know about this relationship.

Indeed, with hindsight, he was driven by his desire to make ME feel good. And I was driven by a sense of obligation to make HIM feel good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Great realistic story. It amazes me readers of lit can have such narrow views and post horrible comments. 5 from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

If you're going to write a story from a female perspective (I know you're male from your biography) then probably best to drop expressions like "...he could crack the shits." I just don't know of any women (at all) who talk like that.

Other than that, a good effort. Certainly posted in the right category.

And on and on the world turns... ---->

ChastizedChastizedover 6 years ago

Outstanding, thanks for sharing!!!!!

Tom AllenTom Allenover 6 years ago
Nice to see some realism

I'm a big fan of portraying realistic couples. Nice job. It sounds just like our own relationship.

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
A potty mouth dictionary

Her language was appalling,another has noted : crack the shits. Dear oh dear. And,I know that nice women can talk about clits and cunts and all the rest,but,here,there was a certain “force” in the language,as if this dictionary was in everyday use,anywhere and wherever. Not a female trait. I found nothing of value here. Two rough,tough people having sex.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 6 years ago
Well said!

Its nice to see and hear about a healthy example with such detail. thank you 4 sharing this

GLenbar85543GLenbar85543about 5 years ago
Not crazy

Just read the story your husband is very lucky man, to ahve a woman that understands and embraces his desire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beyond stupid. He can take the thing off at any time without the key. Trash the cage, dump the wife. Keep all the marital assets as she sits in jail for assault, battery, sexual assault, false imprisonment and a number of other charges.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous