Male of my Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He babbled incoherently as he tried to fight and claw his way back to the path. One of his fingernails broke as he tried desperately to dig his fingers into the stone floor. It left a crimson streak of blood upon the stone as the creatures dragged him back into the darkness. It was suddenly quiet again. His cries were silenced almost instantaneously, as if swallowed into another world.

It that really just happen?

If it wasn't for the drying blood on the stone floor, he could almost forgive himself for thinking that it was a trick of the mind. A projecting of his own worries onto his perception of the world around.

Alex had no desire to see what that other world looked like. He turned back to the path and continued walking. He could see a patch darkness ahead and grabbed one of the torches to help light his way. One side of the walkway dropped off. He wasn't in a tunnel anymore, but standing on a pathway cut into the wall of a large cavernous room. He couldn't see the other side of the room but he could hear the screams of the damned echoing all around him. He dropped his torch off the side of the path.

He saw them, just before his torch light was swallowed up. An endless field of naked people screaming in agony as nightmarish creatures descending upon them in a never-ending orgy of violence.

Alex visibly gulped as he pressed a little closer to the stone wall.

He was careful to hug the wall as he moved forward. He could see where the line of torches began again. Soon enough, he found himself back a well-lit tunnel. Only this time the path was steadily moving upwards. He left the room and the screams behind him as he started climbing.

Alex exited the cave to find himself in the courtyard of a large castle build against the cliff face. Towers loomed dark against the red stars of an unfamiliar sky. He could see fires on the horizon past the battlements that seemed to close in on him like a prison. The eerie glow sent rays of light streaking across the battlements. A false sunset welcoming the coming night. The light illuminated the ashen plains that surrounded the castle in every direction. A barren wasteland of ash and shadow that stretched for as far as the eye could see.

Lovely.

His legs felt like jelly as he walked out into the clearing. A ruined cathedral sat on the far side of the courtyard, opposite the entrance to the cave. The walls were blackened in places, evidence of a fire sometime in the distant past. Its stain glass windows lay broken in places and defaced in others. Painted additions to the glasswork made a mockery of the religious scenes depicted on them. Alex wondered if the cathedral was a ruin. However, as Alex approached he could see that the wood of the massive doors was impeccable. Freshly polished and beautifully carved.

They were also standing open. An invitation he wasn't sure he wanted to accept. Fighting the sinking feeling in his gut, Alex forced himself to move forward. The time to back out had long since passed.

The room he entered into looked nothing like any cathedral he'd ever been in. The pews had long since been removed, revealing a large expansive room. A large bed, furnished with blood red sheets sat in the center of the room. Along the back wall, where the pulpit should have been, was a massive throne of black obsidian stone. It was there that he walked on shaky legs.

She sat perched lazily on her throne, waiting for him to arrive. He knew she would be. She'd been waiting for him a long time.

Gone was the dominatrix gear she'd been wearing earlier. In its place she wore a pure black sundress that stretched to mid-calf. The dress was...simple. It didn't overly dip down to expose her breasts, nor was it overly short. It was the type of dress a young girl might wear to the park on a Sunday morning. It confused him, that wasn't the type of outfit you'd expect from a succubus of the Pit.

Fatalia stood on bare feet as she extracted herself from the throne. His confusion only lasted a moment before he was reminded of her true nature. She moved like a supermodel showing off a piece of high fashion. The material didn't show off her body so much as it hinted at what lay underneath. The simple dress drew attention to every curve of her body. His eyes were drawn to her pale legs, the dip of her collar bone or the way the fabric moved with every sway of her hips. She made it look like the sexiest thing he'd ever seen.

Alex grew hard as his eyes wondered over her body. He immediately chastised himself for the feeling. There was a whole laundry list of reasons why he shouldn't get aroused by the raven haired succubus now approaching him.

Fatalia's eyes shifted down to his growing erection. She made no comment, although a look of amusement passed across her face.

When she was close enough for him to hear her, she stopped. "Did you enjoy your dip in my pool?"

"I-It was very...sticky." He said. He made a conscious effort to look away from her lithe figure. He couldn't afford any childish mistakes here. Not now, when he'd already verbally agreed to her demands. He needed to get his dick and brain the on same page again.

She looked him over with a keen eye. "Well, it seems to have done its job," she said.

Alex could feel it too. He had awoken well rested and refreshed from the pool. All of his external injuries had been healed. The throbbing pain and dizziness from his beating were gone. Pale, sensitive flesh had replaced the various cuts and abrasions on his body. He felt great, with the exception of the growing ball of nerves in his stomach.

Fatalia strutted towards him, her eyes never leaving his. Although the dress didn't show off her features so much as it teased, Alex could see the movement of her breasts underneath the fabric. It was obvious that she hadn't bothered with a bra to complete the wholesome look. "So ah, here we are." He said nervously as he continued backing away from her.

"Here we are." She agreed.

"I-I like your place."

"An unwilling gift from a fool, who thought he could banish me back to the Pit. I cooked his entire congregation within these walls for his arrogance."

Fucking hell."Well the place seems just as big as the last time I was here."

She didn't stop moving towards him. "Unlikely, given your standpoint at the time." Despite his situation, he couldn't help himself as his eyes once again fell to the sway of her hips or the way the bottom of the dress lifted up slightly with every step.

No, he thought, wrong, way wrong.

The bed caught him by surprise. The back of his calves hit the edge, causing him to lose his balance. He fell backwards onto the red silk sheets.

Fatalia got to the bed a moment later. She dominated his vision as she stood in front of him. His legs were still hanging over the side of the bed. She pressed her legs against his, trapping them against the bed. It caused her hips to thrust forward, accentuating where her dress dipped between her legs. She gave him a smoldering look as she towered over him.

"You know what happens now?"

"You take my soul." He looked at her, wide eyed and scared.

"It's mine. It's always been mine. You tried to deny it for a time but deep down you always knew that this day would come."

"Yes, I knew." He whispered.

"You're scared?" She asked. She tilted her head, an alien expression on her flawless face.

"Of course."

Her lip curled up in a look is disgust, "A byproduct of your mortality. We'll put an end to that soon enough."

That didn't make him feel better in the slightest. Fatalia climbed into his lap. She pulled up the front of her dress as she straddled his waist. She may have been wearing a simple summer dress but that was all she was wearing. Alex could feel the warmth of her pussy against his cock. Her body heat sank into his skin, like a burning coal in palm of his hand. He only hoped he wouldn't get burned by the heat.

Without another word she began to grind against him. She moved her hips in slow circles, causing shivers of pleasure across his groin. His cock was soon coated in her juices. Alex wanted to get lost in the sensation, but knew he shouldn't. The feeling was as heavenly as it was dangerous. He could begin to feel the effect of her venom as it sank into his skin. His skin flushed as his heart beat increased. He was soon painfully erect.

"You can fight me if you'd like." She leaned forward, running her fingers up and down his chest.

"It won't change the outcome but some feel the need to put of a token effort of residence before they submit. I never understood why?"

"They want to feel like they went down fighting." He said.

She snorted softy. "Pointless, they never live long enough to know regret and their souls will never escape to know judgement or praise for their efforts."

She reached down until they were nose to nose. Her hair fell in a curtain around his face. He couldn't make out her expression in the dim light but knew that her attention was focused solely on him. "Why not just accept it and enjoy while it lasts." She reached between his legs and wrapped a clawed hand around his cock. Alex let out a heavy breath as she moved her hand up and down his shaft a few times.

"I can make it so pleasurable before the end." She said.

"Yeah," he croaked, barely following the conversation as she him off.

"You don't need to fight me do you, baby boy?" He could feel her hot breath on his face.

"No." He said, unsure of what else to say.

"Good boy." She said, releasing his cock. "It's important that you do as you are told." She leaned in and kissed him hard. Her lips were fever hot. There was no hesitation on her part. Their kiss more animalistic than any he'd ever experienced. She knew what she wanted and had the drive to take it. Her tongue darted into his mouth and was soon twisting with his own. There was a sense of entitlement behind her actions, like his lips belonged to her.

For Alex's part, he ran his hands over the smooth, pale skin of her hips. They felt like fire in his palms. He pulled away. Just like putting down a hot object, he could feel the heat as it stank into his skin.

She broke off the kiss, leaving him panting on the bed as literal steam rose from his mouth. She straightened her body as she lifted her summer dress above her head. She swiftly threw it over the side of the bed onto the stone floor. They were both naked now. Alex's eyes finally settled upon the sight of her large, perky breasts. A perfect handful that begged to be groped. Alex forced his eyes away from her perfect mounds only to catch the eye of Fatalia. He could see a spark of recognition pass across her face as something occurred to her. He saw, more than he heard her silent commentary as the wheels turned in her head. He realized he'd given her an idea when she flashed him mischievous look.

"I seem to remember you being quite fond of my breasts the last time you were here."

Alex gave her a look. She moved up his body until her breasts were in line with his face. Grabbing a handful of hair, she pressed his head into the mattress before pressing one of her large, pale breasts to his mouth. He felt the small nipple brush against his lips.

"Suck." She said, authority in her voice now.

Well it's not like I have a choice, he thought.

She moaned as he latched onto her breast, sucking her nipple into his mouth. This went on for several moments before Fatalia pressed her breast against his lips more forcefully. He understood why soon enough as liquid flooded his mouth. Alex tried to move away, too disengage his mouth from her breast. She only pressed down harder, denying him of any escape. He involuntarily swallowed the sweet liquid as it filled his mouth to capacity. It burned his throat as it went down. He swallowed several more gulps before she let him up. He turned his head and coughed into the sheets.

"Do you like it?" She laughed, seeming to be enjoying herself.

"What the fuck?!"

"A little something to keep you going. You'll need all of your strength tonight."

He could feel the warmth as it spread though his body. He flexed his muscles, feeling the extra strength there. He knew that the extra strength would come in handy. He also knew that she was playing with him for her own amusement and it pissed him off. "Either get on with it or stop."

"Are you so eager to lose your soul, little one? Well I'm afraid you have to wait a little longer, I've been waiting for this day for a long time and I intend to enjoy myself."

She slid down his body. Her nipples brushed against his skin, causing shivers to run down his spine. She stopped when she was face to face with his cock. She blew on it lightly. The cool air caused it to twitch in response to the sudden stimulus.

"You'll hurt my feeling if you say you want to stop. Besides, this little guy doesn't seem like he wants to stop."

She reached in and gave the head of his cock a small lick with her devilish tongue. It sent a jolt of pleasure that went straight to his head. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as his breathing got heavier. "Still want me to stop?"

Yes, he wanted to say. "Please." He pleaded.

"What do you want?" She asked. "Say it." She added in a harsher, more demanding tone.

She blew on it again. The engorged member twitching around, in desperate search of stimulation.

"Suck it." He said in a hoarse whisper. Her smile was almost enough to make him cum, right then and there.

"Good boy." She sank her mouth all the way to the base of his cock in one swift motion. His head fell back onto the sheets in a sigh of pleasure. His hips bucked upward in an attempt to get even deeper into the tight, hot confines of her throat. She backed off his cock, until only the head remained perched on the edge of her lips, before plunging his full length back into her throat once more. She did this several more times before she began to blow him in earnest. She picked up the pace as her head bobbed up and down on his shaft. Her lips were clamped down on his cock in an iron grip, providing the kind of suction no moral could ever give.

Alex felt her tail as it snaked between his legs to bush past the tight rosebud of his ass.

Oh hell no, he thought.

She stopped bobbing here head. He looked down to see the amused expression on her face as she managed to smile without releasing his cock. She swirled her tongue around his shaft, sending jolts of pleasure radiating across his nerve endings. Then her tail withdrew and she winked at him.

She's fucking with me, he thought.

He felt a new sensation as he felt something wrap around his balls. Her tail began massaging his sack, adding a whole new dimension of pleasure to her mind-blowing blowjob.

Alex clutched the sheets with his hands. He squirmed on the bed, is body involuntarily riding the wave of pleasure sweeping through him. Fatalia's mouth released his cock with an audible pop that left him gasping from the sudden lack of stimulation.

"Enough foreplay. Time for the main event."

Alex could feel the shift in her demeanor almost immediately. Play time was over and she was in no mood for further delays. She spread her thighs, lining up her wet sex with his cock. The head had only just brushed against the hot, silky folds of her sex when it latched onto him. She sank down onto his erection. Although from Alex's point of view it was more like he was pulled into the fleshy maw of her pussy.

Oh wow, he thought.

He lost his train of through as pleasure exploded all of his body, banishing away his worries to the deepest recesses of his brain. Fatalia never broke eye contact as she sank down on his cock. His thoughts clouded over as he lost himself in her eyes. The deep hollow void seemed to speak to him, as if it was reaching out to him from the darkness. As he felt her weight settle in his lap, he couldn't help but feel a sense of completion.

"Yes," she hissed. "You have no idea how long I've waited for this."

Fatalia leaned forward and gave him a quick peck on the lips. She slowly raised her hips until only the head remained inside or her. She let gravity do the work as she sank back down his shaft. She let out a long heavily sigh of pleasure.

She repeated the process a second time, only this time faster. On the third, she was no longer content to let gravity do the work anymore, she pushed her hips down, increasing the pace.

She wrapped her hands around his neck to steady herself. She used the increased leverage to fuck him hard and fast. The only sound that could be heard in the room were their heavy breathing and soft animalist grunts of pleasure. Although, even in the mist of the most mind blowing sex he'd ever experienced, Alex couldn't shake the feel that they were being watched. He stole a glance past Fatalia's glistening body to look at the room behind her. He could have sworn he saw eyes in the shadows anxiously watching the action on the bed.

His attention snapped back to the woman in front of him. She'd taken his entire shaft inside of her pussy only to stop. She took a moment to grind her hips in a circular motion, to his great delight, before she continued bouncing on his cock. That almost sent him over the edge.

No, not yet. He needed to resist the urge to come for as long as he could. Ultimately, he knew it was inevitable. He felt the first sensation of his coming orgasm, deep in his balls.

Her breasts bounced with every downward thrust. Alex wasn't sure how much longer he was going to last. Sweat beaded on his flushed skin. His breathing came out in hard gasps in time with every powerful moment of her hips. He was powerless to prevent what was coming.

Her fingernails dug into his flesh as her movements became faster, more frantic, until they both tipped over the edge. Her mouth opened in a scream of pleasure.

"Finally!" She screamed, a desperate wonder in her voice

Alex was wrapped in a tight embrace. He felt arms wrap around his chest and then leather wings wrap around his torso, smothering him against her lithe body. His head was pressed up against her breasts as his orgasm ripped through him. He felt the energy drain immediately. With every pump of his balls into Fatalia's waiting pussy, he felt his energy go with it.

This is it, he thought. His mind drifted to warm memories of his childhood as conciseness started to slip away from him. Was this his life passing before his eyes?

"Mine!" She screamed out into the night. She never let go of Alex, she held him tightly to her breast as her own orgasm ripped through her.

His vision narrowed as his orgasm continued to wash over him, until the only thing in his vision was the darkly angelic face of Fatalia staring at him with eyes devoid of light. He felt strangely at peace as darkness took him. Like this was exactly where he needed to be.

****

He awoke in warmth yet again, only this time he was dry. His eyes drifted open as his conscious thoughts flooded back to him. He looked around, taking in his surroundings. He was still in the ruined church, still in hell. His head lay in the lap of the raven haired succubus towering above him. She was staring down at him, an unreadable expression of her flawless face. His lips were dry. He licked them before attempting to speak.

"Mother." He whispered.

The cold emotionless mask of her face broke into the smallest of smiles.

"Male of my flesh." She said with genuine affection. She brushed his hair off of his face before running her claws gentle across his cheek, like she was afraid he might shatter if she used even the slightest amount of force. She ran her clawed hands over his scalp. She could just barely feel his tiny horns as they grew out of his skull. His eyes glowed faintly orange against the backdrop of her darkened throne room.

Alex closed his eyes. For better or worse, it was all over now.