Male of my Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex knew what he was agreeing to when he summoned her. What it would cost him. His soul in exchange for his life. He just didn't need is soul in order to live.

Fatalia reached down and kissed his forehead, right between the tiny nubs of his horns. Alex started to ask something before a finger was put to his lips.

"Rest now, blood of my blood, you're safe here with me...forever."

Without another word, Fatalia extracted herself from the bed and walked out of the room, leaving Alex to rest. A satisfied smirk pushed up the corners of her mouth. Her arms crossed around the front of her flat stomach. She could feel the ember of warmth from his soul, where it would lay for all eternity in the deepest pit of her body. Right next to her womb, where he'd once grown inside of her. The circumstances surrounding his choice didn't matter to her. He'd chosen of his own free will to cast away his father's humanity and embrace his true nature.

Her son was home.

****

Note: This story contains incest. Wonderfully, devilish incest. You've been warned.

I originally heard the phrase, "Male of my flesh," somewhere else. Although don't ask me where because I don't remember. That one innocent phrase spent a few months rattling around my brain until I decided to craft this story out of it. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I have a much delayed edit coming out for Chapter 4 of "Falling Snow." Nothing major in turns of edits, little stuff. After that, I'll be working on Chapter 5, which will be out before Christmas.

Hope you all enjoyed it. I read all comments, both public and private, even if I'm not always the best at responding. So vote and let me know what you think. -NP