Mall Strut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soon feel my hands being handcuffed to the bed and I feel so helpless but yet so turned on. Then I feel all of their hands start to touch and caress me, and any apprehension that I felt before is now gone. I close my eyes so I can lose myself in their touch, barely noticing that a pair of hands has left my body. I can feel the hands run up and down my entire body, momentarily pausing at my breasts and between my spread legs. I feel the other pair of hands push up my head, and I feel something being put around my head, covering my eyes. Not caring and not able to stop it if I wanted to, I let myself be blindfolded.

Soon all I can feel is the touch of their hands on me. I feel a cock, I have no idea whose, start to enter my wet pussy, and at the same time I feel one near my mouth and I instinctively move my hands toward them but find them restrained. I open my mouth and feel it fill my mouth. Not really being able to suck on it, I feel it start to fuck me. I have never been with anybody but my husband, and both of these are larger than my husband's penis, and I have never had one so far in my throat before. Trying not to gag, I soon find that if I relax my throat I can handle it.

The cock that is fucking my pussy starts to pump faster and harder and I can feel him start to moan and hear him say that he going to cum. I feel him pull out of me and feel empty, but soon I feel his hot sperm start to land all over my stomach and my breasts. Then I hear the other one start to say that he is cuming. As he starts to cum, I realize that he is going to cum inside of my mouth, I soon feel his hot cum fill up my mouth and my throat, and I hungrily start to swallow all of it. I can feel it drip past my lips but as hard as I try, I can't swallow it all.

I feel another cock, this one shorter but wider than the others enter my pussy. I am so close to cuming again that I start to push myself against him, trying to get all of it in me and trying to get him to pump faster. Between moans and screams I hear myself saying things that I had never before thought of saying, "Fuck me harder!", "Faster, faster!" Soon I am cuming with a force that I had never felt before. I feel myself start to black out and...

I wake up in the same bed alone. I sit up, realizing that I am now free to move. Even though I am naked, I don't feel ashamed about it. I have never felt so calm and relaxed. I stand on shaky legs and look around. Opening the door, I hear music and familiar voices down the hall. I follwow the sound and enter the room. The guys smile at me and whistle as I start to move to the rhythm of the music, feeling my bare breasts bounce and their eyes all over me. They wave for me to come closer, and as I dance toward them I feel so free, so liberated, so sexually awake.

I get to them, and with a little smile on my face, I start to bend down, unzipping David's zipper, letting his cock loose. I get on my knees, with my ass sticking out and start to lick his cock. Soon I have the entire thing inside of my mouth, and I feel a cock enter my pussy. Not even looking back, I start to get into a rhythm with the music and the fucking. Soon I feel the cock pull out of my pussy, and I look over to see Anthony lying on the couch, his long hard cock pointing straight up. I go over to him, sit over his cock, and slowly let myself down, feeling his entire shaft enter me.

I feel Anthony pull my head toward his, and our mouths meet in a wet eager kiss. Then I feel something start to lubricate my asshole, and a finger starts to enter it. Feeling this, I stop pumping the cock that is filling my we pussy, but feeling this finger probing an area of me that had never been touched and wanting it to fill me, but feeling afraid of the pain, I tell him to stop, but my body defies my wishes and continues to push against the finger. Soon it is completely inside of me, then in an instant I hear it pop out.

Soon I feel something wider and bigger press against it. Knowing what was coming next didn't prepare me for the rush of pain as the head of a cock filled my ass, but since the cock was entering me slowly, soon the pain was not replaced, but overwhelmed by the urge to have it all inside of me. Slowly I could feel it fill my hole. Feeling the two cocks inside of me start to move is a feeling that I cannot describe. I can feel them almost rubbing against one another, soon they start pumping me faster and faster, I open my eyes and I see Randy in front of me, masturbating, I smile at him and lick my lips and as he moves closer. I am in ecstasy as I put my lips around his cock. At first there is an awkward moment of un-coordination, but we quickly develop a rhythm and I am completely lost in my lust as these three cocks fill all three of my holes.

I feel myself almost immediately start to orgasm, but not wanting this feeling to end, I keep my composure and I can feel many almost mini-orgasms start to come over me in waves. Lost in all of the moaning, I can instinctively feel that all three are about to cum almost at the same time. First Anthony starts to cum inside of my pussy. Feeling his cum spurt inside of me brings me completely over the edge. Soon I feel Randy start to unload inside of my mouth. I hungrily try to swallow it all but again I feel it start to drip all over me. At the same time I feel David let loose his orgasm inside of my asshole.

The three of them filling me with their hot cum brings on a orgasm like the one I had before, and as I hear myself moan and scream on the verge of another mind-blowing orgasm, I remember that the French call an orgasm "the little death" and I black out again.

I wake up to an empty house, with my clothes laid out beside me with a note...

"Thank you, Maria. I am sorry that I couldn't be with you right now but I would love to keep in touch (and more than touch) with you. Feel free to help yourself to the shower, the sauna, whatever. Here are the keys to my car in the garage, feel free to use it but just return it to me in the next couple of days. Looking forward to seeing you again. David"

I reflect for a while on what has happened to me today, and I realize that my life has just changed. A side of me has been awakened and I will never be able to ignore it anymore. Suddenly I realize that my relationship with my husband has changed, but I know (hope) that he will understand. But then again, maybe not. After all, it's not every man that has to put up with a wife changing from a demure suburban housewife to a nymphomaniac with a burning need for sex. But then again, it was his idea...

I find the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I no longer see a bored suburban housewife. I see an awakened sexual animal. I hop in the shower and bring myself to another orgasm with the hand-held shower massage. Before today, I always felt a tinge of embarrassment and guilt whenever I masturbated, but not anymore. I walk back to the bedroom and lie on the bed listening to the radio as I put on my clothes. I hear the time and I realize that I have been in this house for six hours. I find the nearest telephone and I frantically call my house. Chuck calmly answers the phone and asks me how I am doing. I answer seductively it was even better than I ever imagined, beyond even his wildest dreams.

He then reminds me that I am still his for the day, but asks me if I have anything that I would like to do. I remember the woman that I met at the mall, and I slyly tell him about my encounter with her. He laughs and tells me that I would never do anything like that. I tell him that I will, but he still doesn't believe me. We come to an agreement on another bet. Same as this one, the loser is the others for a day. I quickly agree and tell him I will be home soon, but not too soon.

I open my purse and pull the business card out. I dial her home phone and when I hear her answer, I almost hang up, but I quickly introduce myself, and she laughs, saying that she was waiting for me to call. She gives me her address and soon I am out the door on the way to her place.

In the garage I realize that the car that is left for me to borrow is the same black convertible that I arrived in. I leave the house, leaving my blouse open at the waist, reveling in the feeling of the wind blowing across my naked breasts, making my nipples hard. A couple of guys in trucks honk at me but I barely bother to acknowledge their stares. Soon I find myself at the address that she gave me, and as get out of the car I suddenly hear a voice inside of my head telling me that this is all wrong and I should just go home. I quickly put that thought out of my mind as I reach her door and ring the bell.

She opens the door, and I see that she is dressed in tiny denim shorts and an orange bikini top. I enter her house and close the door behind me. The next thing that I know is that I have grabbed her and started to kiss her lips. She kisses me back, softly yet hungrily, like I have never been kissed before, then breaks my kiss. I try to pull her back to me but she is stronger than I am, and laughs at me saying that she knew I would come to her. I try to get closer to her again, wanting to feel her touch, her lips pressed against mine, but she again tells me to do as I say. I try to force the issue again and soon I find myself laying on her floor, forcefully pushed back by her. She is sitting on top of me not laughing at me, but smiling at me.

She pulls her bikini top up and looks at me saying, "Is this what you want? She leans down and lets her nipple linger near my lips, as I start to lick it she pulls it away from me. I can see her nipple glistening with my saliva as she looks down at me, smiles and removes the bikini top, then lets her breast come to my mouth, moaning in pleasure as I suckle on it. She pulls it away again and it is replaced by her lips. We softly kiss and my aggressiveness is soon overcome by her firm but gentle kiss. I soon realize that this will be very different from the animal sex that I had with David, Anthony and Randy.

She moves so that we are side to side. I feel her hands start to gently caress my skin, making tiny circles on my stomach, slowly moving up and circling each breast, making more tiny circles around my nipples. Th whole time she is doing this we are still kissing, probing each other's mouth with our tongues. I find my hands gently massaging her soft skin, moving down past her taut stomach and past her cutoffs, to the bare skin of her thighs.

As animalistic as I felt before, I feel the calmness of sex this time, and I gently massage her spreading thighs. My fingers find their way to the buttons of her shorts, and I unbutton them one by one, never removing my lips from hers. Too soon she breaks our kiss. and she stands and motions for me to follow her.

I do and follow her to her bedroom. She removes the rest of her clothes and removes what little clothes that I still have on. She softly hugs me and pulls me to her mouth for another kiss, this one even softer and gentler than the one before. I start to feel the hunger inside of me and I start to kiss her harder, but she pulls back, telling me to relax and to let her teach me how different it is with another woman.

She lays me back on the bed, and lays on top of me, first kissing me again on my lips, but then slowly working down and starting to nibble on my ears and neck. I can feel the goose bumps all over my body as this familiar yet different sensation overcomes me. After what feels like forever she moves her lips to my breasts, and starts to playfully lick them and suck on them gently. I have always had sensitive nipples but for the first time I actually start to orgasm from her touch on my nipples. This orgasm is so different from what I have been feeling all day, so calm, so relaxed, yet still intense.

She hears me moan and gently continues to massage and suckle on my breasts. The orgasm ends as gently as it came, and I feel her mouth start to move down my body again. Slowly she kisses my stomach, working her way down to my sweet wet pussy. She soon gets there and starts to kiss and lick me in a manner that I had never imagined before. I feel another orgasm coming, and she slowly inserts her finger inside of me, not forcefully like others have done to me before, but softly, rapidly putting a part of it in and pulling it out. Never inserting it all the way but enough that I can feel it go in and out. I am soon lost in ecstasy again and I can hear myself moan as another orgasm rips my body.

I open my eyes and I see her standing, but then she sits on top of me, straddling my stomach. I close my eyes as she starts to massage my upper body, starting at my chest but working her way to my shoulders, moving her body up at the same time. I can feel the wetness of her as her pussy rubs against my body. I open my eyes and I see her vagina in front of my face. As it gets close enough to me, I start to lick her, trying to duplicate what she did to me. Even though I have never done this before, I must be doing it right because I can hear her start to moan as she moves her body against my tongue and mouth. Soon she is screaming from an orgasm taking over her body. She collapses next to me and she hugs me as I cuddle against her and I find myself drifting off to sleep.

When I awake, I feel her body against mine. I slowly get up trying not to wake her, but she feels me stirring and as she awakens, she smiles at me and beckons me to kiss her. As I do, I tell her that I have to go. She smiles again at me and tells me that she understands. I quickly find my clothes and then I realize that I need something to prove to Chuck that I won the bet. I notice a Polaroid camera sitting on her dresser, and I smile at her and ask her to pose for me. I quickly take the snapshot of her nude body. She stands and kisses me, opening my blouse and starts to caress my breasts. She takes the camera, sets it on the dresser, and as she kisses me again, I see the flash of the camera catching us, freezing this moment forever. She gives me the pictures and kisses me for the last time as she shows me to the door.

On the way home I reflect on the day. I vow never to let the sexual animal inside of me remain caged. I just hope that Chuck will understand. After all, it is his fault that I have undergone this sexual awakening. And since I won the bet, I hope that he can handle the plans that I have for him. And I don't plan on him doing household chores anymore!

12