All Comments on 'Mama Love Club'

by fictitious

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

No such thing as an ex-yakuza - Yakuza soldiermen are in for life, or dead

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Excellent story. You are one of my favorite writer.

kplusmckplusmcover 11 years ago
hope for more

what happens next how do they react does she keep going with her son ?

brosismombrosismomover 11 years ago
wtf

you can't end it there,you must i say must continue ASAP

billyjim55billyjim55over 11 years ago

I sure as hell hope you've got another chapter already edited and bringing out m like say midnight, lol. loved it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
aalways one!

Theres always one downer in every crowd.Who really cared about an ex--yakuza ,in or out .More chapters please. Tomorrow is fine,Ciao

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 11 years ago
^__^

Good story. Very original and a great read, if not for the sudden ending. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE

I do hope there is more to come.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
THAT CAN'T BE THE END !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DID THEY GET THE MONEY, OR DID SHIGEO RUN OUT ON THEM ?? .DO THEY GET HOME ??. DO THEY FUCK WHEN THEY GET HOME ??. YOU LEFT THIS STORY WIDE OPEN. PLEASE FINISH IT WITH MORE DETAILS AND MORE CHAPTERS LOTS MORE CHAPTERS...................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

A great story like the others said but I agree, it needs at least one or two more chapters specifically with and about them continuing to fuck each others' brains out now that they found they like it. maybe throw in a little about them staying in Japan a little longer and earning more money and their "act" gets more adventuresome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Robbery

Do you find out that it was the club owner who robbed them

GoodkatGoodkatover 11 years ago
awesome

this was great but you have to submit a second chapter, i really liked he characters and i have o know how hings panned out for them.

Dargon2010Dargon2010over 11 years ago
Encore! Encore!

I loved your story! There is so much more you can do with it. Like, adding they realize they really aren't finished. They proceed by her showing her lady parts and dripping, then proceed with anal. maybe after that, she can take him between her breasts. For another continuation, you could have them return to their hotel, then making love before they fly home. From there, you could have them pay off the outstanding debts, with enough left over to pay for his college tuition, and eventually becoming lovers, until they both meet someone to marry.

Excellent writing, even if you should stop here. Keep writing. You do have a way with words and can tell a very exciting story. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I wonder if Shigeo stole their stuff to force them. What happens after they get back home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disappointed in the End

This was the most original set-up for an incest story I have read in a long time. My problem, though, is that I don't believe that the ending carried through on what we were set-up to expect... specifically that his coming once would slow down his second orgasm AND that they would meet all of the conditions they areed to. In particular, they were supposed to go through several different positions, several "5 minute" periods. In addition, even with him cumming inside of her, it should have been demonstrated that he could still keep going, giving her multiple orgasms and then, give the audience the finale that gave them what they wanted.

Basically, if they out performed every other "act" these people had ever seen then the would be more possibilities that could open up for continuing with the story... including help to fund and co-own a "branch" in the US with lots of high expectations so that they could always have plenty of foreign visitors who would pay a lot of money for a sex tourism adventure AND, thus, keep they neighbors and community from knowing what is going on... i.e. -- they could maintain the veneer of respectability as they become rich.

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
ending?

What happened to them? I would have liked to seen a facial for more cash.

Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
is that end!!

is that called a ending! how? i dont see any conclusion. fictitious, how could you do this to a good hot mother son incest story? should be a nice conclusion there.

when i begun to read i thought it would be top incest story, but disappointed at last because of so called ending. i see u have well enough skill to write a mother son story, so take care of it in your next. make sure there would be a great ending.

firstgringo34firstgringo34over 11 years ago
Wow

Just wanted to leave a comment to say that I loved the story. Like Agee others though was a lil disappointed with the ending. Hoping though that it is just a lead in to other parts in this story line. Thank you again for your work and I hope to read more in the future.

EZmoney77EZmoney77over 11 years ago
I gotta agree

I don't often leave comments, but, I gotta agree with everyone else. Awesome story, but....ya kinda left us hanging in the end. What happened after? Did the blowjob count as one "position" for a total of 3, or was it considered a warmup? Did they end up getting the money or get screwed out of it, no pun intended.

sondudarlingsondudarlingover 11 years ago
Woopsy

Sooo erotic , more so because awaiting next part, which no doubt will be an extension. Please keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

Well paced and enjoyable story. But the ending left something to be desired. I'd love to know what happened next and how what they did alters the mother son relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ending

You need to improve the ending. Not worth the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT STORY!

This is a great story, one of my favorite on lirotica. The suspense and foreplay leading up to the final climax was so intense. I loved it, but in the most humble way , if i may beg you to just redo the last ending and drag it out a bit longer. IT's jst wayyy to hot to stop there! Also in the middle of the story the mother suggested ANAL was a position. OMG that is so hot, if u could add tat in to the ending, us audience would be eternally greatful! Your style of writing and literature is jst so superb. PLEASE please continue this. No other author can please our perversed mind like you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
gk

Good read but ENDING needs improvments ;)

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Mama Love Club:" - Elizabeth and Adam - (Mother and Son)

Right at the top I want to offer a mountain of accolades to the writer for the ingenuity and very unique theme and plot, and locale, for this story. There should also be an award for the difficulty of struggling through the Japanese language, lingo and even the customs.

One of the reader's comments, though dumb and dumbest, was that Elizabeth and Adam should open "a branch" in the United States. That goes to show you that most readers of incest stories, unlike in the real world where real incest DOES occur with real people that look and bleed and love and hurt and own homes and attend schools and laugh and cry and, yes, even have sex and children, don't know one iota of the inherent risks associated, around the world for the most part, with incestual love and copulations!!! Participant (aka LOVERS) couples and partners that happen to fall in LOVE with a blood relative (aka INCEST), certainly knows all the risks factors--but because of the love--and most times initially NOT THE SEX--they are willing to take the risks!! Incest is NOT about sex!!! It is about love, as with any two people that fall deeply in love, and have family and lives, and work, and school and shopping, fixing breakfast and dinner, washing the clothes and taking out the garbage etc., etc., etc.!! And, sometimes, many times, even having children!

The story context--plot--had a lengthy build-up of about five pages, which is fine! And don't forget, there is NO foreplay (which is understandable as part of the context and plot is mother and son under duress and stress)!! However, once mother and son got to their sex offerings--AND because of Adam's arrogant, childish and whinney attitude--the story comes to a very abrupt ending, even though mother and son would have been paid handsomely for extended "play time"!! It was Adam's fucking fault they were in the dilemma in the first place. Of course Mr. Shigeo(sp) possibly could have set-up the ruse from the very beginning, robbing their clothes, money, passport, etc., thus creating their "dilemma" for his worthy purposes. In any case, Adam was equally responsible because of his half-assed excuse of "not wanting to tell a lie" about whether he locked their hotel room door or not--he "could not remember"! What an irresponsible turd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She could feel Adam still pumping into her, but it seemed like his cock was melting into the pool of pleasure that was her pussy. She felt her son thrust into her powerfully then freeze. She felt something soft and wet begin to fill her up. She closed her

This is a great description of a mother's feelings as her darling baby boy fucks the shit out of her. Everyone understands why a boy like Adam wants to fuck his mom. A boy's instinctively drawn to that wonderful hole between his mother's legs, the same warm wet hole he came out of. For plenty of boys there's truth in the wise old sayings, "the best pussy you'll ever have is the one you came out of," and "a mother's twat is her son's playground." Lots and lots of sons ache to make great big puddles in their personal playground. And nowadays, with their hubby out of the picture because of divorce, age, or whatever, lots and lots of needy ladies are turning to the son of the family for help. They know that their boy's got exactly the help they need--it's right there, sticking up from between his strong young legs. There's a reason why a boy's big hard cock--the rock-hardest around--is nicknamed "Mother's Salvation." A mother's cunt feels empty and bereft to her, she needs her son's energy and strength and wild boyish enthusiasm to fill and stuff, to pound and slam her cunt till she cums like crazy, over and over again. When her boy's cock erupts inside her, like Adam's cock does in this fine story, and he blows his young balls, shooting her chockfull of his creamy semen, mom thanks her lucky stars that she gave birth to this beautiful, powerful young motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One More Time!

I really appreciate stories that take the time to build up to a climax. Okay, I understand how some like the one page "bump & squirt." But I want a story. After all, this site is all about Erotic Literature (Literotica).

I would like to see at least one more performance by Elizabeth and Adam. How about not how many minutes they can perform but how many times Adam can cum. In Japanese women cry out "Iku" when they orgasm. This is translated as "I'm cumming." Actually, it means "I'm going." So, is she cumming or going?

Adam can yell out "Kampai!" when he comes in her mouth ("Cheers!").

In the giant robot anime series "Manzinger Z" there was a female partner robot named "Aphrodite A." Aphrodite A was armed with the "Oppai Missile System." "Oppai" means breast or boobs and when she fired this weapon her tits were missiles that blasted out of her chest. {This was censored-out for broadcast in America. You won't find this in English language videos} Could you imagine Elizabeth sporting a retro "bullet bra" fr the 1950s?

Or, when Adam blasts in doggie style he could yell out "Banzai!"

The Gaijin couple could have fun & really entertain the audience.

Again, I truly enjoyed your creative efforts and hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great loved it

I really enjoyed the story .I was hopping they last longer ,to make a lot of money for their trouble.added more positions. Maybe fuck her in the ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

You leave us hanging again with a good build up, and then you leave them naked walking off the stage with us not knowing what happened after that.

FredFromFranceFredFromFranceabout 7 years ago
2nd time

& 2nd story I read from you that doesn't have a proper ending...

You know what? I'll bother putting a vote when you'll bother finish a story...

Do we have a deal?

Apart from this, I loved them both... a bit too insistant for the reluctance but hey, the originality, you're way of building a tension...

You certainly have potential, so keep'em coming! I promise you I'll be a follower!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Definitely A Sequel needed.

A sequel required- so much solid build up, a fantastic culmination, an ending that is.. well let's call it "realistic"- However, it does feel like it was ended with another 2 pages at least missing. Do they get paid? An offer to become regulars? Get in trouble with the Yakuza? So many options you have to select from!

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your submits, and please keep 'em "cumming"! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I know this was written 7 years ago...

But what the hell is up with these quick-ass endings? Everything is good until you get to the very end where it literally just ends. No epilogue, no conclusion. Nothing. It really kills the mood when just a second ago they were fucking and now the story ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the build up of it but the problem was that the part with sex was really short

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Superb!

What is with your incredibly good stories? God damn, it almost seems like it's real (like that one with the ranch, or the desert one, or the African tribe one). Amazing stories, I can't even complain on the cliffhanger endings because damn, those feel like it should be up to the reader's mind to think of what will happen next, the consequences and, the development. Absolutely love it. It's a shame that you only wrote so few stories.

tolok78tolok78over 3 years ago
congratulations

It is a great unique well written story, One of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes!!! excellnt fore taste of the climax.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I must admit that that was an odd ending to a very good story. One more page to cover what happened next would have been nice. It needs some sort of conclusion.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

Must agree with the previous comment below. The ending if you called it that finished far too abruptly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story was great but I agree with everyone else that there should have been a longer ending. I'm wondering where they went from that moment on.

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

5 stars. The story was fascinating. I felt as if I was there in the audience. The sad part of reading your stories, is that, it is like looking at the light of a long dead star. We can marvel at the majesty of your stories, but they were written years ago, and may never be updated. I hope that if you are on still on the site, that you would consider adding continuing chapters to your other stories. But, in any case, thank you for your contributions.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

I am a romantic and like incestuous love stories. I could tell the mother loved her son as a child but did not seem to accept him as an adult male. Likewise, I could not determine if the son recognized his mother as a woman or simply as a mother, maid, cook, etc. I do not think they accepted each other as human.

KnightofmindKnightofmind9 months ago

I found the realism in this tale both engaging and (per force) off putting. Like the film with Dustin Hoffman where Mrs. Robinson seduces the younger man even though I don't consider myself a pride it was a bit hard to take. Yet there was a certain sensuality even in the darkest corners. An abiding love and even hopefulness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous