Mamacaca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped. The pungent air wafted around her pallet as she held her breath, then she slowly inhaled and ever so slightly she gagged.

Andrew panicked, as he was about to lift himself off of her face, she reached around his waist and pulled him back down onto her face, and she continued licking his smelly asshole. After the initial shock of the smell of him farting in her mouth, she found the aftertaste had an intoxicating effect on her. Her cunt tingled as her juices began to ooze onto her thighs and spilled down her ass crack.

She thrusted her tongue deep inside as he rocked his hips against her face. He felt another air bubble in his stomach, this time he took a deep breath and pushed. A wave hot air blasted into his mother's mouth. She felt his ass cheeks quaking on her face, she felt the hot air shooting around her tongue and into her mouth. His asshole sputtered, squeaked and hissed pungent fumes. His mother inhaled deeply and held it for a moment before exhaling.

She wiggled her face deeper between his ass cheeks, so she could more easily push her tongue deep into her son asshole, with her lips wrapped around his rim and sucked his sphincter.

Andrew felt his stomach rumble, he took a breath and relaxed as a slow gust of warm air steadily flowed.

Suddenly, his ass cheeks rippled, and he felt something solid pop out and into his mother's mouth. She closed her lips capturing a small turd on her tongue. She didn't react, she just kept the turd on her tongue while she adjusted to the strong, sweet and sour flavors that rolled around her pallet. Then, she slowly swirled the turd around in her mouth, tasting in on different parts of her tongue, like a wine taster. The flavors changed and mingled as the turd dissolved.

Then she began to slowly chew it, savoring the robust flavor and various textures of mushiness, grittiness and crunchy chunks. Then she swallowed it.

Andrew remained still waiting for his mother's reaction to his little accident. He was surprised when he heard gulp, then resumed licking his ass. His cock grew another inch from the excitement.

He humped her face and stroked his cock while his mother continued her assault on his asshole. Then he stilled himself, slowed his breathing, then took a deep breath held and pushed. He felt the shit moving through his intestines. He closed his eyes as felt a turd slipping out.

She felt the log hitting the tip of her tongue, she slipped her tongue out and opened her mouth wide. There was a soft fizzing sound as his turd eased it's way out. She held it on her tongue and gently gripped it between her teeth until he pinched it off.

Andrew raised himself from his mother's face, she remained still holding his turd between her teeth.

"Are you ok, mom?"

With her hand, she gently lifted the brown log from her mouth.

"I am wonderful, baby." She said.

Then she sucked on his turd like as if it was a fat brown cock. It melted in her mouth as savored the intense flavors, "I didn't know shit tasted so good." She said.

"I know what you mean mom, I tasted a little bit of yours when I was licking your ass." He said he made himself comfortable laying along side of his mother.

"Do you want a piece?"

"Sure."

She broke the turd in half and hand it to her son. He held in up to his and inhaled deeply, then he opened his mouth and took a small bite of his own shit.

"Mmmmm yeah, it's good I like it."

They both relaxed while nibbling, chewing, and sucking the brown delights until they were gone. Then his mother leaned over and gave him a soft kiss on his lips. Her chin had a brown smudge from eating shit.

Andrew turned to face her.

"Can you try shitting in my mouth?" He asked his mother.

"Absolutely, sweetie. Mommy would love to shit in your mouth."

The shifted position on the bed, and then she climbed over him, straddling his face between her legs. Then she leaned forward spreading her ass cheeks over his face, with her asshole just above his mouth.

She moved into a comfortable position, and relaxed as her son gently licked her asshole. It took a couple of minutes for her to get relaxed and to focus. Then she felt her digestive track going into action.

She farted a couple of times into Andrew's mouth, followed by a soft custard-like flow of shit; it gracefully emanated from her ass into her son's mouth. Andrew remained still hold his mouth open, as wide as possible, to contain the flow of his mother's shit. Then she farted faintly and she was done.

She climbed off of his face and looked down at him as he lay there with his mouth filled her brown custard. She leaned forward and licked a tongueful of her own excrement. Andrew slowly shifted his jaw swallowing small amounts with each swallow. His mother bent over and took a big mouthful and swallowed it without effort.

Within a few minutes he was licking his lips clean and she was gulping down her final mouthful.

"That was delicious. Thank you, mom."

"You're welcome, baby, and thank you."

12