All Comments on 'Mama's Boy'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where was the anal sex????

Good story but I seemed to have missed the graphic anal sex bit

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Five stars

You deserve nothing less

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A little dark, but good.

I usually like my incest on the happy taboo fun side and was not liking the story when Paul's asshole father was picking on Sheri. Reading between the lines I think he was probably much meaner to her, but you were easing up on the throttle so to speak. But I'm one of your long time readers and the thrill of your work is the "where is he going with this?" when Paul and his mom started having sex, I saw it. I loved how she took out her aggression towards her husband during it, the line "Fuck his wife" spoke volumes, it wasn't just a dirty comment. His treatment of her made the ending much happier as well. Although not really my taste, 5 stars again.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 11 years ago
^__^

5 stars indeed. You could feel the emotion and the love between mother and son in a very fulfilling fashion. All the drama and the introspection helped to enhance the experience, plus the build up was superb, including the interaction with the father. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. I'm looking forward to read your next project already. ^__^

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Excellent

Incest romance is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awsome

really awsome fic i'd love to see a sequel great work

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Fantastic storyline

I would love to read about their life when they become a couple, and how he becomes the man of the house.

Sheri may find that she has herself a man instead of a boy, and he may want to be the very loving but dominate partner in their relationship..

She may not be his mom anymore and just be his wife Sheri.

Thanks for the great read.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
A beautiful story.

I don't know the different "thing" you are talking about, but just let it be known, I love all you mum/son stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Congratulations on yet another fantastic story, keep up the excellent work. Your one of the best authors on this site.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 11 years ago
Awesome bleak story

This is a first- I felt bad for Julie, the son's girlfriend. Usually, the son's girlfriend's an immature twat but Julie's pretty clear-eyed about the whole thing and calls it perfectly when she tries to set some boundaries and not be a doormat. IMO Julie's a keeper!

Dad as the asshole's pretty standard in mom-son romances. The poignant way you wrote how the son used to miss him when he left on runs shifting to being glad he left really hit me somewhere familiar as a kid. It makes you wonder what made the dad go down the path to being an insecure asshole.

Now that I'm a middle-aged man, I know very well. It doesn't take bodhisattva empathy to understand. At forty or fifty, you're not the stud you were at twenty.

It gets harder to do the same stuff physically, mentally, and emotionally. I can be all kinds of cool about stuff when I'm not on my last nerve, running balls out just to barely keep pace as many middle-aged working stiffs are. True him being a stubborn control-freak, chances of him admitting that and dealing with it positively very tough but still possible.

Too many folks written off as hopeless in this story IMO, but the sex is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Like Father like son.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

I enjoyed this story, there's obviously been a lot of thought gone into the construction of the plot, it's not just the usual round of non-stop fantasy fucking. I liked too the fact that the story began when there was already an established sexual relationship between the mother and her son. I fear long term for them though. The father is so obviously a vindictive man who would take pleasure in physically hurting both his wife and son - it can only end badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
expecting a prequel

great work! I am wondering if you are writing a prequel of the story. It would be amazing if I am right. so exciting..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Original

It change to read à story which start on the midle part! You CAN either make à prekell, either continue it or either just stop it now. And because it's well write, we will be pleased by either decision you would take. Congratulation! :))

kaidmankaidmanover 11 years ago
good story

I looked through your other mom son stories and they mainly start before the relationship is established while this one was well into it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thoughtful

I really enjoyed the way you handled the entire scenario between Mother and Son; more like lovers than anything else and with out the usual exaggerated sexual prowess on the part of the young man. The portrayal of the husband reminded me very much of an ex-brother in law in the way he treated his wife; almost too close too real life to be comfortable in a wok of fiction.

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
Very nice

Came here from your post on the story. Now I can see what your talking about a bit better. I see the post above me asking for a prequel or a sequel to this. Am I the only one that getting that the reader has to write those in his own mind?

M.S.Tarot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good

But could have been better with some editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If I was the kid...

Fuckin' domestic violence... If was the kid I'd get dad rippin' drunk then kill him in a staged accident, like a drowning or accidentally shooting himself in the face while cleaning his gun ;3

Good story.

LionzBLionzBover 11 years ago
Bonus 5/5

loved the story however had the kid laid out the drunken bastard it'd have been a bonus!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Mama's Boy

Sheri (Mother) made the perfect move to begin divorce proceedings. Her son/lover, once mom told him of her wanting a lifetime committment from him upon her divorce and graduation from college, seemed to have second thoughts about the reality of her actions. He reluctantly seemed to have "come onboard" with her ideas. Since she can work from hime and his income should be sufficient for their comfort, Sheri/Mother should tell her son she wants a child, and has a boy and girl twins. Having the same last names they will have no problem of being Mr and Mrs, so therefore their outward social life will be established.

This story as with lovecraft68's other quality mother and son incest stories to "top drawer" quality. There is much fine tuning, small scale mostly, that can be done; however the threme, character displays, style and most particularly subject matter, is written and expressed with aplomb, and the feelings as expressed by the characters is very apparent. Another job WELL DONE!!

ForbiddenAffinityForbiddenAffinityalmost 11 years ago
Sequel please!

Would love to be able to read a sequel, one where he beats the crap out of his bum of a father and shows how their life was after him.

Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Julie and his dad were right...he is a wimp assed mommies boy

fancy her being saddle with such a gutless jerk....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The sons a wimp

I could only read the first page. The son is a wimp who should have stayed with jules.

Dawn262Dawn262almost 10 years ago
Good Work!

I just ran across this little gem. Well written and well plotted. This being the first of your work that I have read, I missed the 'twist' but, be assured I will be reading a lot more! I commend your editor as well. When I write, I have get someone to be merciless and blue pencil a LOT of stuff. This was a pleasure to read. Thank you.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
nice

great story hope you write more for it to see where they go from here keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Abusive Bastard

It takes a screwed up mind to write that kind of abuse. It appears lots of people get pleasure reading about it as well. Be s lover not a hater and treat the women with respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
little Rhodie

I just love the RI references. Living here makes it so real thinking of Del's Lemonade, I95 off ramps, several of which I can picture a little boy watching his daddy driving the 18 wheeler heading away so he could have mommy all to himself. I can see him holding mom close as the sit in a corner both at an Federal Hill restaurant. Sliding his hand up her skirt in the darkness while the waiter with the fake accent takes their order for the speciality Veal Parm. Does he go to J&W or is he a Ram. I am reading all of you stories and feeling the intense pleasure of real people and real places.

Hope your stories keep me cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Use of words

Great stories, but you really do need to figure out the difference between "to" and "too".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And Yet Again

This is the fourth and last story I'll be reading from this author. They're all the same! Sissy, selfish son's are very much the premise for everyone of his "stories".

Change the record will you. That or just pack-in writing this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic!

I came to your profile after reading your How-to article on incest and I am so glad I did! I have to admit I grew a little tired of Paul's father treating Sheri like crap but I kept reading and I absolutely love the story, the ending was great.

There aren't enough stars for me to truly give you what I think it deserves so 5 stars will have to do :)

Thank you for your How-To article as well, it has helped me with my own story that I have been writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Re: "Abusive Bastard"

In response to this story, one 'critic' dared to suggest:

"It takes a screwed up mind to write that kind of abuse. It appears lots of people get pleasure reading about it as well. Be s lover not a hater and treat the women with respect."

I would suggest that it ALSO takes "a screwed up mind" to enjoy reading Mom-Son incest stories - and look where that 'critic' chose, to post his/her comment!

Seriously, men like the father in this story DO exist, in real life, and it's not all that difficult to run across them. I have known a couple such men, in my lifetime, and so I didn't think that this scenario was all that abnormal.

vladdracul85vladdracul85almost 9 years ago
more chapters

fucking amazing

LeonardZFLeonardZFover 8 years ago
Great

As always great work from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!!! Wow!!

I love this story...it is so hot...great writing. Please do A "sequel" !!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
A very hot story

A very hot story indeed! Well done! With this ending, you can make a part II.... Please :)

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956almost 8 years ago
You did it again

Again you wrote a very good story. I love how the mom finally came to her sinces all thou, I think she had, but seeing that kind of abuse in the past, I do understand how a woman is afraid of leaving an asshole husband.

Ghostrider9Ghostrider9over 7 years ago
Not so good, Fantasy or Not.

Love "most" of your stories . . . . but 'this' one has a shit beginning. I need to have some empathy with the character, to enjoy the story . . . . and the 'son', in this story is a c**t!! ANY man who would trash a relationship with a girlfriend he supposedly loves, for a bit of maternal pussy, is a Grade A, Number 1 "ASSHOLE"!!

I was ready to trash the story at the end of the first page, BUT, as usual, your excellent writing style euchred me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you got that right...he is a gutless mammas boy

had he balls he would stand up to his pig father ...even belt him with a baseball bat for being such a mindless bully and drunkard...instead the gutless pansy just stands and let his dad be totally abusive...grow some balls you wimp ass pice of shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sissy boy

Mama's llittle sissy boy who needs ass fucking from his dad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where to now!

Are Sheri and Paul going to be a true couple and have at least one baby to really make them into a real family? Please keep this story expanding!

The answer to your question I think is the fact that Sheri and Paul are going the whole hog and be a couple!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hmmm

Nice story. You miss something...a short tale about their very fist encounter. But, as always, we, the fans, must love you for your stories. Keep iy up, dear LC68.

G.M.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
Disappointing really

For all those readers who thinks this was a 5 star story, all I can say is you're easily pleased. I rate is a lucky 3, and I'll tell you why.. the story started off with his girlfriend who dumps him , best thing she ever did. Then he goes home only for us to find that he's been fucking mummy dearest for 3 years. No build up to how , when , where or why. I suppose we have to use our imagination. So that means he was fucking his mum for one and a half year before his girlfriend. My question here is, if his mum was such a great fuck as he said and he loved her more than his girlfriend why did we waste his time with her. It just doesn't make any sense to me. I do agree with the rest, he definitely had no balls, especially how he carried on with his father. If he loved his mother as much as he said I would have kicked the shit out of him or die trying. Then your ending finished far to abruptly for my liking. Yes they were going to do this and they were going to do that but did they?? Too many unanswered question for me , perhaps that's why so many of your readers asked for a sequel, not because the story was 5 Star, but to clarify what you previously written . Sorry, definitely not one of your better stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 pathetic star

write incest mother. leave out other women, nuff said

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
this is your best

this is your best probably

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SUPER SWEET STORY

I hung on each and every wo d my f the story. It was the sweetest and tingling story. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Romance is the best way possible.

Mama's boy was well done. Mama knows how to please her baby boy. -soon after that the consensual relationships with family and friends turned out to be incestuous union with the entire family. Mom's instructions included some interesting things. Embarrassed about it though I started to cry. Mom said "Put it on. " the nylons rubbing against our legs and cocks made my pantyhose wet. Precum now copious on my nylons as she smoothly caressed my legs clad in shimmering sheer smooth panty hose. My legs were locked in my high heels too. Soon I was wearing a strap on. Mom devilishly grinned as the lewd perverted incest loving bitch now was itching for more.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 5 years ago
No sympathy at all she asked for it

So maybe a wife will endure mental abuse for a bit but when her kid is beaten by the dead eat dad and she does nothing.... well she then becomes complicit to the dads physical abuse and should loose her child.

This pair just wanted the drunk dads money and the price for it was physical abuse, mental abuse and control. They were happy to pay.

So since the cops weren’t called the first time the dad hit the son, cut his lip and bruised his face... they were asking for it, begging for it just as long as they got the money.

So fuck them and their using ways. Dads shit though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next chapter

Needs a next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reaction.

Sons reaction could have been more positive. Other than that I enjoyed your story very much.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 3 years ago
Excellent

You maintain a high standard, Lovecraft, and I can always go to your story list and find a new and thoroughly enjoyable story. This one is no exception, even when you start in the middle. So, very many thanks and please accept five stars; too few, really, but that’s as far as i’m allowed to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOL!

Sonny boy is a pathetic WIMP!

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Nicely Done

I really enjoyed the story but agree his reaction could have been more positive.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Another 5 star story. Your writing has now become something of a habit. I simply like your story development, especially when you develop your characters in depth. As far as this story goes, it is good to see the mother finally developed a backbone. Finally, if the son loved and respected his mother as much as he professes, the father should I been in a world of pain the second time the father hit either one.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

I liked the story. It didn't really matter whether they had already crossed the line in the beginning or not, but...

I missed the character development normally in your stories.

Thanks for sharing.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

I didn't care that they had already crossed the line 3 years ago, but I missed the character development normally in your work. This does let you get into the sex earlier in the story, but I'm not one of those guys.

I also like the fact that you almost never mention the P word. That is not needed in this genre. Thanks for that.

Thanks for sharing this story.

Dapitbull1Dapitbull1over 2 years ago

Do a second chapter

01Timber6701Timber67about 1 year ago

This needs another chapter,, for the divorce, living together, finishing college, moving on and her getting pregnant,, the happy ending together

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Prequel please we need to know how it all started 😀

4chuckssite4chuckssite6 months ago

One of the few that I couldn’t award a 5 to. Couldn’t get into it after he let his girlfriend and, presumably, fuck buddy walk out for good. Then acting as a pansy around his father turned me off. As did his reaction (and hers) after 3 years of sex, but still tentative. And we didn’t learn how it all started. Not sure why, but the sex didn’t turn me on either-boring.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I didn’t like it either and I agree with the previous post. He is such a weasel and screws over his girlfriend and doesn’t care in the slightest. I also agree about him acting like a puss around his father. The sex did nothing for me either. Not erotic at all. It really was boring.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'll admit, I did enjoy it. I would absolutely LOVE to see a prequel and or a sequel, but it is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was erotic, but not quite. Mom/son sex was a little stale, clichéd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22155 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...