Mamono Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've read all your books," the Jinko answered.

"How?"

"Because I'm not one of Harmon's creations. I chose to become a Jinko when I moved into the Digital Dominion. Here my name is Hu."

"Nice to meet you."

"What are you doing way out here?"

Lon told her his tale.

"Wow. Well I can show you the way back."

"Thanks!"

"Oh no," Kelker snapped, "I'm not going anywhere with a monster girl. I'm better off on my own."

He turned and walked away. Well stepped away. There was a loud SQUISH! He looked down and saw he was standing in a puddle of blue slime. Two eyes opened in said puddle.

"Husband!"

The slime engulfed him, taking the former of a busty woman and racing off into a nearby cave with him.

"Kelker!" Lon shouted.

"It's too late," Hu told him, "he's gone."

A minotaur stopped by a large metal structure to see if she could spot a man. Something hit the wall behind her, from within.

"Hey you stupid whore you're blocking my view!" it shouted.

Angry the minotaur took her ax and gave a powerful swing smashing the wall of the building. Something flew out. Some with a bulbous, spiked tail.

Lon was mentally kicking himself. Here was this amazing woman putting her own needs aside to help him get home safely and here he was checking out her ass. It wasn't his fault. Not wholly. As he had said before Jinkos were his favorite monster girls. He had many wet dreams about them over the years. Now here was one in the flesh ... and fur! He should have been paying more attention to the world around him. If he had he would have noticed the tentacle sooner.

Saxton and Romo didn't know what to do. Should they go look for Cusato? Should they just keep going? They didn't have long to figure it out. A busty green skinned woman in revealing vaguely Oriental clothing came hopping out after them.

"Husband!" she shouted.

The two men turn and ran for it.

"You can't escape me! I can hear you breathing!"

Theo, Forrest, Reggie and Jordan pounded on the flower to no avail. Myles was gone. Defeated the boys eventually had to move on. They left the park and found themselves on a mountain pass. Suddenly something tackled Reggie.

"Gotcha!" It shouted.

Maroon marched into his boss's office. He had been Harmon's chief of security for the past fifteen years and was in the service for twenty before that. He had seen everything. Well he thought he had until he took this job. Monster girls. This was the most fucking messed up thing he had ever seen. Now it was going to hell. Just like he said it would.

"Wipe that fucking smile off your face," Harmon snapped.

"Yes ... Sir."

"My idiot grandson has made a fucking mess of this place and is now lost out there doing god knows what. The others can find their way back, it's why we brought them here. Go find those boys and drag their asses back here so I can beat them within an inch of their digital lives."

"With pleasure."

The tentacle quietly wrapped itself around Lon's leg before roughly yanking him to the ground.

"What the hell?"

The next thing he knew he was being drug toward the water ... and a busty squid-girl hybrid called a Kraken.

"Get off of me!"

"Husband!" she shouted back.

In a flash of orange and black the tentacle snapped free. Bleeding claw-marks now adorned it. Hissing at Hu the Kraken took back into the ocean.

"Thank you," I panted.

"Don't mention it," she smiled helping me up.

"That's two I owe you."

"There's no need to count."

"Easy for you to say. They're not after you. When this is over I'm taking you out to dinner. I'm picking that brain of yours. I'll get years of stories out of it."

"You really think so?"

"If not I get to spend some extra time with the most amazing woman I've ever met."

She blushed.

"Come on, we need to get you back to that visitor center."

They continued walking again. Her tail wrapped itself around his waist.

"What's that for?" he asked.

"If the others think I've already captured you they may leave us alone."

"Smart, though there may be a small problem."

"What's that?"

"I may never want you to let go."

"Your breath is so sexy!" The Jiang-shi shouted as she hopped after Saxton and Romo.

"Goddammit! How do we shake this bitch?!" Saxton shouted.

Romo pulled out his cellphone and snapped a picture of her.

"What are you doing?"

"Image search."

"Now?"

"You want to know how to ditch her or not?"

"Hurry it up then."

"Says here she's a Jiang-shi. If we can place a certain kind of note on her forehead we can stop her from chasing us."

"Is that all?"

"Gotcha!"

Reggie screamed as the small creature knocked him to the ground.

"Get it off me! Get it off me!"

"No, no, don't wanna let go, feel too good."

The others helped him to his feet. It was then he got a good look at the beast. Though beast may have been a little harsh. It was a girl. Not a human girl mind you but a girl none the less. She was small with chocolate toned skin and big white fluffy paws for limbs and forming a bikini around her exposed and curvy body. She clung tight to Reggie's chest, nuzzling him with her head.

"You're so warm. I just want to cuddle with you forever. Please, let me stay with you."

Reggie just stared at her. No girl had ever said that to him before. Hell most girls didn't even want him around.

"Sure, you can ride there until we get back to the visitor's center," he told her.

"Oh thank you! Thank you!" she shouted, kissing him all over the face.

"This had better work," Saxton growled.

He stood still, paper behind his back, as the Jiang-shi hopped toward him. She was just with in reach of him now. Taking a deep breath he slapped the paper onto her forehead. She froze in place.

"What do we do now?" Saxton asked.

"What ever you want, my love," the Jiang-shi replied.

"What?"

"You have claimed me. I am now yours, forever. I will do you every command, for the rest of time."

He looked over her curvy body.

"Any command?"

"Faster!" Maroon shouted at his driver.

The jeep sped down the road with a second dragon right on their tale.

"Come back, my little jewel," she called.

The driver spun the jeep sharply around a corner. The dragon tried to follow but crashed into a tree, knocking herself out.

"Thank god," Maroon breathed.

It was then he saw which building he was parked next to. He also saw the hole.

"Oh fuck no."

He saw one of the bitches flying through the trees of the nearby woods. He grabbed a shotgun and ran after her. He chased her down a path cornering her in a rock outcropping. He raised the gun, ready to fire. A spine struck him in the back of the leg. A warm sensation began to spread through his body. He looked back at the second Manticore which had silently landed behind him.

"Clever."

A fierce rain came out of nowhere. Lon and Hu took shelter in a nearby cave. Lon shivered as he tried to dry himself off by the fire.

"Here."

Hu grabbed him and pulled him against her. She wrapped her paws and tails around him before curling up by the fire.

"Looks like we have plenty of time to talk now," she told him.

"Yes it does. Now, where to begin?"

Elsewhere Saxton and Romo had taken shelter from the rain in a cave of their own. Oh and the Jiang-shi was there too. She and Saxton were going to town near the mouth of the cave. Disgusted Romo went deeper into the cave.

"Freak," he muttered.

He walked right into something hard. Something hard and ... sticky. He struggled to pull himself free of the strange substance. He only managed to get his face off. It was then he saw what it was. It was a web. His struggles renewed with a vigor he had never known before. Then it crawled down the web. The top half was a busty white haired woman with pointy ears and giant boobs. The lower half of her body was that of a spider. Romo screamed as the smiling creature fired her webs onto him and wrapped him tight. She then carried him up the web.

Battered and sore Theo, Reggie and Forest entered the visitor's center. The yeti had fallen asleep but still clung to Reggie's body like he was a life raft. Harmon ran to meet them.

"Are you boys alright?"

The boys were too shaken to answer.

"Where are the other two?"

"A flower girl took Myles," Theo answered.

"Jordan was tackled by a lava girl," Forest continued, "she hardened around him. There was no way to get them out."

"Oh dear," Harmon remarked, "well let's get you cleaned up and fed."

The delivery door in the back of the visitor's center was ripped off it's hinges. Five winged women with bulbous spiky tails walked in.

The rain's stopped, Lon thought dreamily. Funny, he couldn't even remember falling asleep but here he was waking up in this cave. Cave? Then it all came flooding back to him. He looked down to see Hu was still holding him close and tight. He turned his head to look at her. Her sleeping face was a picture of angelic perfection. He couldn't help himself and kissed her quickly on her lips. Those lips curved into a smile.

"Good morning," she purred before kissing him back.

His grandfather had gone back to the office to check on the rest of the guests so Theo grabbed himself something from the cafeteria and joined Reggie, Forest and the Yeti at one of the tables. Exhausted the three boys ate in silence. The Yeti just slept. That was until a spike crashed into the middle of the table.

Saxton and the Jiang-shi emerged from the cave. He was exhausted from hours of love making. She was rearing and ready to go.

"Where to now, Husband?" she asked.

"Can you show me to the visitor's center?"

It had started as kissing. That had been hours ago. The rest of the day had been the most passionate love making Lon had ever experienced. Though all good things must come to an end so he and Hu made their way back to the Visitor's Center.

The boys ran down the hallway of the Visitor's Center. The three beasts were in hot pursuit. They were gorgeous women, large and powerful, with the hairy limbs and ears of a lion, wings of a bat and a long bulbous spiky tails. They were Manticores.

"God fucking damn it! I just want to go home!" Reggie shouted, clutching the Yeti who was shouting 'my husband' over and over again at the beasts.

The Manticores fired another barrage of spines. One struck Forrest in the ass. He collapsed moaning in pain ... no pleasure. One of the Manticores was soon on him. raping him. Theo and Reggie ducked into the kitchen, hoping to find a place to hide.

Arriving at the Visitor Center Lon and Hu were met by Saxton and a ... Jiang Shi? Well, OK.

"Ready to get out of here?" Lon asked Saxton.

"Fuck yeah."

They walked into the massive space to find ... no one.

"God, are they all gone?" Saxton asked.

Suddenly the girls stood ramrod straight. The Jiang-Shi hid behind Saxton.

"What is it?"

Hu sniffed the air.

"Manticore."

Theo, Reggie and the Yeti hid behind a prep station in the middle of the large industrial kitchen. The two remaining Manticores crept around the room looking for their prey.

"Come on out boys," one called, "we can go see your little friend. Our sister's already flown him out to our cave. He's probably chained to the wall being raped as we speak. Doesn't that sound like fun? We've got plenty of chains to go around."

Suddenly there was a sharp prick on Theo's leg, like he'd just received a shot. He was getting warm, and horny. The next thing he knew the tail wrapped around his leg and dragged him out into the open. The Manticore ripped open his pants. It was then he saw the bulb on the end of the tail open. Inside was what looked like a dripping, moist ... pussy? It slipped onto his dick and began to fuck away. God! He had never had sex like this before. It was amazing!

Hu burst into the room, kicking the free Manticore into the wall.

"Get away from them, you bitches!"

The Manticore lunged but Hu was ready. She flipped the beast over her shoulder and into an open freezer. Lon and Saxton slammed it shut. She pounded on the door from the inside. It was clear it would not hold. Hu then dug her claw into the other Manticore's tail. She screamed in pain and released the boy. She tackled Hu and the two struggled on the floor. It was a blur of fur and claws. Then came a loud gunshot. Harmon marched in, shotgun in hand. The Manticore stumbled away holding an injured arm. It flew out of the kitchen, presumably into the night. The other Manticore broke free of the freezer and followed suit.

"Such a mess," Harmon complained, "It'll take months to clean this place up."

"Clean it up?" Lon snapped, "Six people are missing! We have to find them."

The remaining members of the group, and the three monster girls, were gathered in his office.

"It won't do any good. Once they're taken they're gone. You can't pry their husbands away. You know this."

"Oh I can't wait till the press hears that one," Saxton growled.

"You'll tell them nothing."

"Why not?" Reggie asked.

"This Zone will be fixed and it will open. Your NDA's keep you from talking to the press. Besides I have something else that may persuade you."

"Oh yeah? What?"

"Digital Dominion has a state of the art bio-printing system. I will have them print new bodies for the girls - in the real world. You can be together forever. If you don't talk."

So it was that Reggie's parents, he still lived with them while he went to college, were shocked when their son came home with a Yeti wife. Saxton's neighbor's were taken aback by his new undead lover. Lon went on booktour with Hu, his wife and model for the cover art of all his Jinko books. And what about Theo? He had stayed behind to take care of something before leaving a few hours later. He stood alone in the printing lab, horny and desperate waiting for the printer to finish the spiky, bulbous, pussy filled tail.

The End

12