All Comments on 'Man Disciplines Sissy Ch. 02'

by LanaBehave

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so real

Wow! I felt like I was there. Not taking part, just watching

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Ohhh! Your story made me tremble with desire. My nipples became sooo big and sooo painful. And when Daddy came I could taste his hot semen flooding into my sissy mouth! My tiny panties are sodden with my sissy cum. I want a man like that so much. Anna xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
part 3

Make a 3rd part! your story is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3rd part

I think the 3rd part should be all about finger fuckin with plenty of dirty talking, plus making you jerk off and cum while finger fucking you.

nudeinthewildnudeinthewildalmost 6 years ago
Ah hah!

I think anyone who read the first story would have hoped this is where it was going. As I said before, I'm not so big on the whole sissy thing, but you describe the situation so well. I liked the slow build-up, knowing all the while you're going to end up with his cock in your mouth. If anything, you might be a little more descriptive about that sensation, but I thought your approach was really interesting...having to extract the cock rather than him simply taking down his undies and thrusting it in. And the cum part was good too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Part 3 ?

Would love to see you develop this relationship further, where they have another session/date?

dacoach44dacoach44over 5 years ago
So sweet...

He gave the girl just what she wanted, lucky sissy. Nice writing; my faggot cock leaking all thru it!

LanaBehaveLanaBehaveover 5 years agoAuthor
More soon...

Thank you for your comments and suggestions! Busy working on a 3rd chapter, so please don't interrupt me. Unless...

luv2read69luv2read69over 5 years ago
I can not wait to read Chapter 3

I loved your story. One lucky sissy is right. I have been in that position and it is so awesome. I love being spanked and then sucking a hot hard cock. I so relate to your story and i am leaking in my panties as i write this. I do want to read more from you. sissy Michelle

RayleighDanRayleighDanover 5 years ago
Beautiful

That was so beautifully written, the care over emotions and feeling, the attention to detail, the imperious nature of the man. Just a wonderful story

justlongtobejustlongtobeover 5 years ago
Wow

Great story

Thank you so much

Jenna2641Jenna2641over 5 years ago
Love your use of description

Lana, I love all the details. The sensations, smells, & emotions of our sissy heroine were so erotic. My heart was pounding in my chest with excitement as if I was there watching a sister sissy so vulnerable, excited, & scared. Keep having with with your writing. I know I am enjoying your style. I look forward to part 3. Hugs & kisses, Jenna

dacoach44dacoach44over 4 years ago
Lovely.....

Mmm, got my gay cock so hard! Lucky sissy, to have a firm Daddy for her. He did cum kinda fast, but very good description .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New Sissy

I was transformed in to a women sex sissy sex slave.The older man next door caught me going out fully dressed as a women.But one night he caught me grabbed gaged tied my hands and took me to his basement and raped me all night.Once he tied me up and chained me to a pole in his basement.He would make do things to him,Suck his cock ass to mouth to take his cum loads.He would fuck me and load my ass with cum.He now forces me to fuck and suck his friends in group sex partys.

goodsonformomgoodsonformomalmost 3 years ago

I loved the words..."It's okay honey. You've been a good girl, waiting for Daddy. I wanted you like this, at your edge, needy, emotional, and sexually unrelieved." You draw out the moments with arousing details, adding to the readers arousal, yum. Outstanding chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. More greatness. I love your highlighting the femme emotional aspects… being afraid, trembling, nervous, and crying.

And again, realizing that your crying was what makes him hard.

Great descriptions, especially the couple minutes with your eyes closed, as he’s closer. The smells then feeling a brief-covered member rubbing and poking on your face.

I try to think how good it would be to be the Dom, and have such delights myself. But realize that’s not to be, I will be in the other role.

I love the mental picture of him using your lowered panties to pull you forwards and backwards, keeping you unbalanced while in your heels.

The puddle of cum in my nylon panties right now I’d my highest tribute :) Sara

LanaBehaveLanaBehaveover 2 years agoAuthor

Wow, thank you Sara -- Anonymous Sara -- for your commenting & encouragement! This series somehow keeps finding new angles to change perspective, and the readers help me keep that happening! Keep commenting, letting me know what works, and...otherwise!

journeyofselfjourneyofselfover 2 years ago

Oh Lana, Chapter 2 was wonderful. i'm still hard from reading and literally drooling and wishing it was Daddy's cum drooling down my chin. Cum all over my small titties.

Thank you!

i would love to have that red fanny, stinging, and the humiliation as Daddy just walked out the door. o SO want Cock right now.

journeyofselfjourneyofselfover 2 years ago

i loved this story. it brought me back to a period in my life, when i had a Daddy, and a wife, and Daddy was my Daddy and my wife's Daddy.

it was a wonderful time, but it didn't last.

WoolmohairWoolmohairabout 2 years ago

Everything you could want in a story... sexy, and hot, and arousing. ...and, well-written, well paced... Nicely done... Looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was such an exciting read…..it left me breathless. This is what I dream of….to be coached on a daily basis by such a dominant figure.

Missy

NWcpl4funNWcpl4fun9 months ago

Can’t wait to see what Daddy does with this Gurl next time.

StusterStuster2 months ago

Hot and yummy !! I know for a fact that my oral skills improve significantly after a good, hard spanking !! 🥰

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLanaBehave@LanaBehave
216 Followers
I like to wear a swishy dress. And write stories. If you like my Literotica stories, let's chat on Literotica Chat. Hobbies: panties, heels, dresses, spanking, online supervision Computers: lift my skirt and see Occupation: crossdress like secretary Personal Quote: Have I b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES