Man Disciplines Sissy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy moans. My face is pushed into his underpants, I'm still hands-free, and his cock is so warm and hard and sticky and salty in my mouth. I slide my tight lips a few inches down the shaft, then I look up at Daddy.

"Oh M-G, Honey," he says.

Without moving his hips much, keeping his cock there half pushed into my mouth, he bends his knees a little and leans down, and he grabs the fabric of my dress and I feel him lifting the hem.

"Let's have a look at Daddy's little sissy," he says.

I slid my mouth back up so my lips surrounded the head again, and watched Daddy's face as he lifted my dress up.

"Go ahead, honey, pull your little sissy panties down, show Daddy," he said, and I found my panties with my thumbs and slowly pushed them down to my knees.

"Look at the little sissy slut, what a naughty girl," he said. My little girly cock was as big as it gets, about 4 skinny inches, standing out straight.

I moaned and took my mouth off Daddy's cock again, took a quick breath, licked the underside, looked up at Daddy's face, and slid my mouth down over it again. Daddy made a noise in the back of his throat. With my lips tight, I slide down to the bottom of Daddy's shaft, then slowly lifted my head, sliding back up.

When my lips were just under the knob, Daddy's hips locked, and he seemed to shudder, and in my mouth a warm gush spurted.

Yes when Daddy came in my mouth, it was a big gush of semen at first, very warm and it was much thicker and stronger than my own, but after that first slow gush, several seconds later it spurted. He moaned, a long, uncontrolled grunt that came from low in his throat, and his lust added a new swarm of butterflies to my middle region. I swallowed and gasped and one strong spurt didn't go in my mouth, and I felt it, warm and with that musky smell, on my upper lip and left cheek.

Daddy pushed his underpants down and slid his cock back into my mouth, and kept cumming, gently holding my head. "Baby yes, that's it." His hips locked and strained and I felt four, five more spurts in my mouth. "Taste Daddy's cum honey. That's a good-grunt-good girl. Daddy's little slut sissy."

Daddy took his time getting around to it, but by the time I finally closed my lips around his hard throbbing penis, it was only in my mouth for a minute or maybe two, and I only slid my lips down and up his shaft two or three times, before he came in my mouth. But it did seem to be a very good, long and intense cumming.

He caressed my hair and my face, and pulled his cock out of my mouth. He palmed my chin, turned my face up, and I looked up into his face. "Show Daddy," he said. I opened my mouth, to show him that I hadn't swallowed those last spurts.

"Yes honey you may swallow now. And get up." I swallowed while he pulled his underpants back up and he started to reach down to pull up his khakis, but changed his mind. I stood and with some ridiculous sense of modesty turned away. Daddy was behind me now, and he reached down and grabbed my panties and pulled them up for me, snugging them up and patting my bottom. He grabbed my hips and grunted again.

"Next time," he whispered in my ear, and I felt him push the front of his body, back in his underpants now, up against my bottom in my panties. He slowly thrusted, and hummed a low hum, like a mmm mmm good. "Next time maybe Daddy will bend you over after your spanking, Honey."

I turned around to reply to him, but he had already turned his back, and was moving away from me. I watched as he tucked his shirt in, buckled his belt, zipped up, and then walked slowly toward the suite's door. Then, without turning around, he was gone, and the door shut itself, and I was alone again.

12