All Comments on 'Man Enough'

by HeavyHeartLaments

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So who's Mary - lazy writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumb bitches. They think they're so fucking smart. All in control and on top of things. Always trying to make US believe that they know what they're talking about. They don't have a clue. And this story is PROOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Women in general don't care about a man's feelings. Their feelings always trump a man's feelings. As such, women pretty much believe that they can say what ever the fuck they want and the man's just suppose to take it. I think Rachel demonstrated clearly that Chris is not one of her top priorities in life. As far as the line about women not caring if their husband was to tell everyone in public that she's a lousy shit fuck then I'd suggest you try it and see what your wife's response is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Started strong, ruined in part 2

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerabout 2 years ago

3 pages, 10k words to talk about your feelings. This is like trying to stream a Stallone movie and finding out you clicked on 'Tender Mercies'

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

interesting thoughts and a stupid wife, actually Beth too.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Good story. Probably shouldn't have married her. I'd suggest a smaller woman next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many thanks HeavyHeartLaments for a very hard, gritty take on this very common malady.

Different genders, religions, races or politics tell us just how difficult to appreciate the other side's point of view, especially if your own has been reinforced over a lifetime.

Will make it a point to read more of your stories. 5 outta 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where's the sex?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5.1-5.5 inches is average across multiple studies and all ethnicities. 6.5 inches is about 1.5 standard deviations above average. 6.5 inches is average for black males. 1.5 standard deviations puts him in the 93rd percentile (look up on a penis size calculator on the Intenet). If that isn't good enough then the woman is a size queen or has serious issues. And yes if long enough you can hit the cervix (which is painful for some women) but ask any OB/GYN and they will tell you that no matter how large (or thin, but long), you can never get up into the uterus, even post pregnancy. Cervix is tight physical barrier. Can't even get something as thin as a finger inside of the cervix. The trope of large cocks going up into the uterus is just that: a fairytale. After 8-9 inches, virtually all women cannot get any more inside their vagina. The Goldilocks region for penis length is 6 to 8 inches, 1-2.5 inches above average.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lot of histrionics. Yes Rachael was stupid and should not have been taking about her reminisces of Brian with Beth on public. But she never said that hee husband didn't satisfy her. Never said that she did not enjoy his love making. Never said that he couldn't get her off. She did say Brian made her come by the liters and went up into her uterus (latter not physically possible btw, former obviously hyperbole). And she said that except for Brian, no one fully satisfied her. That is a tough statement for a husband to swallow. But it doesn't merit a nuclear winter. There have been other versions of this storyline on this site that are tougher to handle. "Misery" by HardDaysKnight is a classic tale of such a plot. That is more brutal that took their marriage down a dark path. Ironically in that tale the wife was part of the problem, in that she had issues getting off on vaginal penetration. And she had not been fully open about her relationship with a past jerk lover, also named Brian btw. In this case, it should not out the marriage into purgatory. She clearly loves her husband is faithful and adores him and enjoys her time with him in the bedroom (last part may take time to.convinve her husband). There are worse things to say to emasculate a man than he isn't the best at making her cum the hardest little different than best lover). Even then how many of us marry our best lover? Yeah with effort and experience can objectively improve giving pleasure to our spouse over time. But love and marriage and family is more than just orgasms, how many and how strong. So yeah some histrionics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written tale about the age-old subject. Sex wasn't necessary to outline the dilemma. It's more about knowing your partner and mutually respecting each one's boundaries and how difficult it is to not overstep them at any time. This is like real life. A sincere thank you!

miket0422miket042212 months ago

Well conceived idea for a story. The actual writing was hard to get through and the repetition of the same conversation over and over became tedious.

How did Rachel become Mary when Chris called her phone at the end of the last page?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I felt that the author shot slightly wide of the target here. The real issue was not that dreary nonsense about relative penis sizes or even that Brian was better in bed than Chris. No, it was the fact all these years after breaking up with Brian, Rachel was apparently still in love with him, at least to some degree, That's the direction from which the snake slithered into the garden. My wife had one boyfriend before me and we've never discussed his performance compared to mine but if it came out that he was better than me in bed I'd be a lot less bothered by that than if she told me that she was still in love with him and only settled for me because it hadn't worked out with him. Still, it was a damn fine story, bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There is more to marriage than orgasms. Lot of histrionics by the wife after the fact. Lot of repetition. Same point hammered over and over. Also the statement about Brian being big enough to enter her uterus is laughable. Have you felt a cervix before? Unless in the course of late stage pregnancy or during labor or serious physical disorder, the cervix is tight. Allows entry if semen. But otherwise is a tough mechanical barrier. A penis no matter how large will never enter into the cervix good luck. And btw if you have long fingers you can probably digitally stimulate it and circle around it during foreplay (drives my wife crazy hot). And yes I hit my wife's cervix during sex (don't care if you believe me or not), but going through into the uterus. Lol. Do some research. And I don't mean over the top Japanese manga or hentai. Seriously learn some anatomy. 1 star removed due to the uterus crap.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Too long and redundant. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

it wasn't even that they were compairing sizes, it's the fact that Brian was still being thought of so fondly by Racheal (Mary??). That meant that there was a chance, and I think a good chance, that id Brian came back and tried to woo her with the long game that he would have succeded. Chris is pissed as he should be for all the reasons the author wrote but he is also now has the knowledge of a threat to his marrage, a threat that makes his wife get that distand glazed look in her eye, that look of longing. On top of the, she did what she did in public, which shows HUGE disrespect, even if she doesn't get it. That can only mean one of two things, she is not as into him as she has pretended all these years and the marrage is a lie or, two, she's to stupid to know what she's doing which means Brian would have a much easier job getting her back into the sack. Men want a peaceful safe place that they can share with the ones they love, Racheal just took all that away. I give them a 1 in 10 chance (If this was real life) of them not ending up divorced.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous