All Comments on 'Man Enough'

by HeavyHeartLaments

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments
looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

Interesting beginning with some psychological insight into women, men, relationships and priorities. I look forward to see where you take this. BTW, who is Mary?

GentleVikingGentleVikingabout 10 years ago
Different

Ouch, not a situation you would ever want to find yourself in.

Good start and very much looking forward to hopefully a meaningful ending.

Thanks for sharing

cpetecpeteabout 10 years ago
you evil bastard...

..leaving a cliffhanger like that!

Well done-you have our interest.

hansbwlhansbwlabout 10 years ago
Sad

The sad thing about this story is, that a man with a 6,5 inch cock is better equiped to satisfy a normal woman than a man with a 9,5 inch specimen!

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Interesting!

Most marriages have this type of problem. No, not an ex boyfriend with a big dick, an aging relationship in which the partners have started to take each other for granted. Familiarity can indeed breed contempt! That is what she showed her husband when she even entered into discussing her old boyfriends physique and dick size in public! What does she say about her husband behind his back? Love is a verb! It is action! She did not show anyone any love at that table. All she showed anyone there was contempt! Speaking that way in front of her husband and her friends husband was contemptuous. That is the real problem. It is a common problem among married women. I have heard many of them discussing their husbands in derogatory terms in mixed company. Man on the other hand do not tend to bash their wives and certainly do not discuss old girlfriends or how pretty they were in front of their wives - let alone how well they performed in bed! No the problem here is that Rachel's contempt has exceeded her love, if only for the moment...TBD (well written, very interesting, nice change from cheating whores, 5*!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I suppose you could get a divorce. Of course, putting the reason "I don't satisfy my wife sexually as much as her ex boyfriend" could be

A trifle overboard. Hey I know! Everyone whose spouse has insulted you, without realizing it, put up your hand! Ok, keep them up, one. Two. Three. Four....ummm maybe I should say everyone who HASN'T of been insulted by their spouse, put up your hand.

Anyone? Anyone at all?

oscar73oscar73about 10 years ago
switched horses

great start but who's mary?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
RE: I suppose you could get a divorce. Of course, putting the reason "I don't satisfy my wife sexually as much as her ex boyfriend" could be

maybe your wife has insulted your manhood, don't put the rest of us in your sick life. I'm happy with my 7 incher and so is my wife. You need to get some type of male enhancement to help with your little problem.

Mousse9Mousse9about 10 years ago

I haven't commented in ages, but I feel the urge to do so right now.

It's an interesting story, a re-telling of a woman slagging her husband in public, and the consequences.

One tiny nitpick, if there are following chapters, please put in Chapter 1 in the title or something. Also, you got Rachael and Mary mixed up?

On to the meat of the story. I'm not a woman, so I wouldn't really know, but I think the comparison of Rachel talking trash about Chris, to talking trash about their son, doesn't, well, really compare.

ANY good parent would get angry, not just the mother. The father himself would too.

As for not being able to keep house/cook, I have no idea.

An in my humble opinion far more effective comparison would be Chris comparing the beauty and looks of an ex-girlfriend to his wife's beauty and looks. Saying that they're ugly is a far bigger insult than saying that they're bad in bed.

If Bethany and Francis gave an example of Chris daydreaming over his ex's beauty (in Rachael's presence) and how nobody EVER compared to her, how would Rachael feel? Deeply insulted, in the very least.

I don't think I ever read an LW story where that was compared.

Prediction time! Let's see how far off I am. Time off from Rachael sounds ominous.

I think Chris wants to/is going to do it with another woman, as confirmation that he CAN fully satisfy a woman.

Though how that would help in Rachael's case and her all too fond memories of Brian, I don't know.

Looking forward to chapter 2.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 10 years ago
Very good discussion

People often say something they shouldn't. Usually, they apologize but it is toxic. It sits around a relationship and slowly chokes it because people take what you said as how you really feel. That's not an unreasonable position to take. In an unguarded moment you let something slip about a good friend. WHY would you do that? Why say something bad about someone? What you said is probably a true reflection of your feelings. So what kind of friend does that make you? What kind of person are you?

The story does a masterful job of showing how different people value different thing in different ways and only I get to decide how important something said about me is. YOU cannot minimize it. Excellently done.

I don't know how she gets out of this either? How does he trust her? How does he regain his self esteem?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm guessing English is NOT your first language?

PLEASE get an editor! Your word usage and sentence structure is horrible. For me at least, it made the story very difficult to read.

statestreetstatestreetabout 10 years ago
interesting setup

I found part 1 to be a good setup for what I trust will be equally entertaining follow-up chapters. One thing, please check on the grammar and spelling. It's a minor peeve (I admit to being guilty as well), but it can interrupt my train of thought.

I'm male and I don't understand why Rachael and Bethany had to discuss their old boyfriends out loud in front of their husbands. In my opinion, they were treading on thin ice well before first mention of Brian. Also, I take it Brian was not at this reunion and possibly had not attended for a few years. How did they know about his physical state? Do they maintain connections with him even though he's in Tokyo?

Finally, I agree with one commentator who said Rachael would have understood better if Chris had said something publicly out lound implying an old girlfriend of his still looked and acted young and vibrant compared to Rachael.

I look forward to chapter 2!

HatsudaHatsudaabout 10 years ago
Who's Mary??

I followed everything all right, until we got to 'Mary.'

TexasBBTexasBBabout 10 years ago
Intriguing Start

Well done. Very interesting beginning. Looking forward to seeing where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome drama

Wonderful dialogue about issues that are not always understood.

Myhands316Myhands316about 10 years ago
I just did what I don't like to do!

I gave what could have been a good story a 1* vote. You see, if you are going to write a chapter story. Then tell people you are writing a chapter story. Since you didn't see fit to do that, and I HATE unfinished work, you get 1* and no chance to redeem yourself in my eyes, since I will not read any of the other chapters. Sorry, that is just the way it is. If you are going to write a story, then write it and don't post it until you are finished. Then people like me can wait to see the final result before slogging through your work to come to an abrupt stop without warning. Granted some people like serialized stories. Just like some people will get all excited about waiting for the next episode of their favorite show to come out. Then there are the rest of us who don't have time for that BS since we don't know when we might get to watch, or in this case read it again. Just some food for thought.

Myhands316

jriggandukejriggandukeabout 10 years ago
Who's Mary

I agree with Hutsuda...who the hell is Mary??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wtf

ok I realized English isn't your first langue I can get by that . but who the heck is Mary and what wife degrades her husband in public by talking about other lovers cocks.This is a self center uncaring bitch. she has no respect for her husband at all. I would stay gone and find a wife that thinks of others first not just her self and desires when she said it she wanted to fuck that guy right then and was in her mind in front of his friends. Evan her husband saw her legs go together to try and cum thinking about the other guy .marriage over this will alter there sex and love life forever.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
Interesting

Good dialogue interesting discussion of issues although I don't necessarily agree with it all. Too early to rate because its unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The husband is a drama queen.

"She said bad things, Mommy!" boo hoo hoo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: anonymous-the husband is a drama queen

You're an insensitive jerk. Why are you even reading a story that's way over your head? Good job author. A different take on a loving wives story for a change, much better than the normal willing cuckold tales that seem to dominate this category. 5*

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Great Start!

Looking forward to the second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome beginning

This story gives supporting information to why it could be better to wait till marriage to have sex. The facts that you're jading yourself but, also stealing from your future and from a future spouse comes through as a warning message.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
Good start

and I second what licking4it commented. Interesting to see where you go...

thilltellthilltellabout 10 years ago

When he overheard her say ""You know, till today, I have never cum more times in one night with anyone, except Brian." My initial understanding was that someone had rung her bells the best ever that day. I could not understand why he was mad about Brian and not the new guy. I finally caught on that there was no new guy. (I'm slow.)

Looking forward to part two.

Seek67Seek67about 10 years ago
Women just don't get it

My ex wife made a similar comment about an ex to me once. It as the author said "isn't about size" its about the ability to satisfy completely and not be compared. To anon who says hes being childish or stupid you must be a complete moron. You think after being publicly humiliated after the statement his wife made he is going to feel like loving her up and accepting the fact that he thinks he cannot ever fully satisfy his wife like her ex! How would she feel if he publically derailed her about how his ex gf's could satisfy him so much better and she never could satisfy him completely! Don't tell me she wouldn't be pissed and kick him out of bed. Your deluded anon if you don't get that! Its amazing that woman think there are two sets of rules. And she was a cruel bitch insulting and humiliating her ex bf even about his body mass. She is just simply a self centred egotistical bitch who thinks her shit is perfect. Who the hell does she think she is?

wonder203wonder203about 10 years ago
Good start

You need editing as you changed the wifes name towards the end of the story. I think the shouting emotions about their child were a bit much although I can see it would get her angry. Keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Someone beat me to the punch

I was going to comment about English not being your first language.

This was really dreadful, not only in writing, but in staging. Lots of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf shit running around, talky-talky-yakyakyak.

Oh, and the whole Mary thing... Geez what a lazy writer...

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
COMPARE AND CONTRAST

the perspective always changes, TK U MLJ LV NV

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
I hate to be so negative, but

this story is beyond needing proofreading to make it better. It needs very serious editing to make it flow. Too many sentences did not make sense. Too many things were restated to the point of making me want to stop reading at several different places in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He'll be back

There are at least 3 other stories here that follow this basic theme of the wife humilitating her husband in this fashion. In each of the other stories the husband came back and they lived happily ever after. This one will be no different. The only issue is what plot device the author will use to effect the reconciliation.

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
****

The story is highly emotional and it could happen. A man's, self respect and ego for the most part are very fragile things. If, when younger, I had been the target of such a put down it would be BTB with no holds barred. I'd have been history. It'll be interesting to read the outcome. Cheers!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 10 years ago
Nice start

I'm looking forward to seeing how this unfolds.

As someone already pointed out, there are at least 3 stories with the same underlying plot already on the site (only3??). Two are by Slirpuff, and it is interesting that in one of Slirpuff's stories, (Big Mouth), the ex is also named Brian. Is there something about that name?

SigintSigintabout 10 years ago
Good Premise, Bad Writing

Look forward to seeing this edited. The double negatives. I won't bother about the grammar. I'd like to think the bit about being uneducated wasn't biographical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You can't unsay the words.

He can't unhear them either. It goes more to the fact that she had so little respect to not even be aware of what she was saying knowing that her husband was there.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Though Provoking Theme

Why is women can never under stand that Men’s ego’s are fragile. Would they be OK if their partner talked publically that he BJ’s are awful, her pussy is not tight, or he has know other females with bigger boobs !

This story theme is very rare on this site and makes a change from the norm of cuckolding and cheating wife’s. This wife did cheat with her thoughts and did not consider her husband in her ranting.

I did have to reread the part “you know, till today, I have never cum more times in one night with anyone, except Brian”.

At first I took this to mean she had Brian again after 10+ years !

I am sure the author did not mean to convey this message. I am still not sure what meaning was behind it. Perhaps an editor could have cast a help eye over the story.

In real world I have told girl friends off for talking badly about their Ex’s in the performance topic. Also when I have broke up with 2 particular girl friends, one said I could not get it up which was of course a lie. The second one the mentioned I was small, again a lie. This was a girl who I came 12 orgasms to in one afternoon with apparently a small dick !

When I mention her physical short comings she flipped and I heard from friends she did not take it well at all !

I am looking forward to reading chapter 2

eworceworcabout 10 years ago
Needs an editor.

The poor grammar and other misuse of the English language is so bad and so distracting that I was unable to finish reading this segment. I recommend that the author engage the services of a good editor before continuing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
"Till today..."

Several comments have been made about Sweetie's thoughtless comment, the sentence starting with "You know, till today...". Certainly a damaging statement! But survivable!

The FATAL statement, however, is the NEXT statement! "He was the ONLY one who satisfied me fully!" (emphasis added!)

Surviving the first (dumb) sentence? "Last week, I bought three supermarket apple pie tarts - you know, the mass-produced ones in a cellophane wrapper! I pigged out on all three of them ... I got a sugar rush, but I wasn't sure if they were apple or cherry except for the color! Yesterday, I was given a small slice of the Blue Ribbon apple pie at the State Fair. It tasted like fresh apples in wonderful spices and smelled like heaven! Amount is not the small as quality!". Most Orgasms does NOT equal Best Orgasms!

There is, however, NO way to explain away the meaning of the second sentence! There is:

Unsatisfied,

A Little Satisfied,

Pretty Much Satisfied, and

Fully Satisfied.

ONE person got Sweetie to that last plateau. It was NOT Hubby (who has had a LOT more chances!) Maybe it was the big dick, maybe it was simply superior technique, maybe just good drugs, maybe some combination of those and other factors! But it was NOT Hubby! AND it was SO obviously better that it was worth remembering AND sharing with her BFF! ... While immersed so thoroughly in the memory that Sweetie ignored her BFF's desperate wake-up call!

Good story start, terrible editing!

4*

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Fascinating Story

It will be fun to see how the author plans on bringing balance to the marriage.

Personally I think even a private declaration of this type would put me out of my marriage, much less a public one. Still it leaves her with "You are a great meal ticket, honey" Five stars and I will read the continuation, but have a feeling that the ending would only convince me if he left her. Perhaps the child is important enough to him....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Hope Chris divorces the bitch Rachel. No matter how much the big cock whore says she's sorry , when ever he makes love, nay fucks the slut he knows in his mind she will be comparing him to and thinking of Brian's 9 inch cock penetrating deep into her bell where he can never reach, to shoot much more sperm into her womb than he can produce in a month.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
CHAPTER 1 ***

And done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you, asshole, for not telling us this was only Ch. 1

1) You also missed a HUGE point: this is not only about dick size or who knows how to use it better, but also about DISRESPECT.

2) A woman's biggest sexual organ is her BRAIN, not her clit or her g spot, etc.

If you have an average or bigger dick, and have a reasonable ability to use it and interest in pleasing her and you aren't the best f*ck of her life,

NEWSFLASH! she "settled" when she married you!

THAT is what men instinctly know.

ken philipsken philipsabout 10 years ago
I cannot believe this story

No self-respecting complete MAN would be such a pathetic, self-indulgent, insecure pierce of shit wimp & last 10 years in a marriage. We ALL say things with our brains not in gear at times that we regret afterwards. Rachael is clearly sorry for what she did & has tried to make amends. I have been married 24 years & have a small dick. My wife loves everything about me including my dick. We did not marry young. She had plenty of lovers before me & I know a couple of them had big dicks. So what!!?? You marry the person, NOT the cock!! MAN UP you pathetic piece of shit! Utter crap. *1 Ken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pretty good so far.....

Thanks.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
It isn't a matter of continuing or not continuing the marriage

If a spouse divorced their other every time they said something insulting or horribly hurtful, the divorce rate would be 90% or more.

So while she fears that hubby MAY leave in her initial panic, I would think very little of him as a man if he divorced her over this. Let's see...she is a great housekeeper, a great mother, affectionate, pretty and hard working. She has NEVER CHEATED on him and seems to love him to death.

HOWEVER, that is not the only fear or even the real fear.

Essentially, she had a prize thoroughbred marriage. And she just cut made a little cut in the hamstring. Such a small thing. Barely noticeable visually.

But now the Mustang is limping along. I don't know how it can go back to being the wonderful thing it was before because it will forever lay in the back of his mind.

EVEN if she tightens her pussy, gets a boob job, and grovels and sucks and fucks him forever, we all know how self serving that will seem...and so will her husband.

Can't unring the bell. He might get over it and continue. But she's blotted something very good.

And if I were him, I'd be dipped in shit before I fucked her for a least a month.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 10 years ago
I tried a couple stories centered on dick size.

The guys didn't have small dicks, but either the wife told a bunch of friends that he did, or she was friendly with a known big dick wonder.

The one thing the husband may need to get past this is if she can get him to realize she was thinking like a woman with no idea how it would hurt a man. This is a great topic. Us men become very upset about our abilities, or lack of same, in the bedroom. It is a man thing. We know there are guys with bigger dicks, but we don't want the wife to know who they are, or how big they are.

The wife, Mary/Rach, may not care about the size of dicks, but her husband will, because she stated that he just didn't compare. Is this huge? To some guys, yes. Just read the comments. To other guys, it's enough to get pissed for a few days, but not enough to turn down a blow job the next day or two. It isn't just that men are different from women. They are different from other men as well. If he had a ten inch cock and she said that her ex with the six inch cock was her best ever lover, he'd still be hurt, probably. I have no firsthand knowledge of how a guy with a ten inch cock thinks, or even if he does!

FD45FD45about 10 years ago

I need to add that the days of him trying to satisfy her are pretty much over. At this point, he rubs one out and rolls over. If she comes, great. If not, NMP.

And one could scarcely blame him. I can see this quickly spiraling out of control

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
I have to respectfully disagree with Mr. Ken Phillips

I have to disagree with Ken Phillips. I am a man and very secure, but this statement would have floored me too. Not the fact that her ex was bigger. The fact that she said that "No one has fully satisfied her like him". I assume that my wife has had at least one guy in her life with a bigger dick than me. We have never talked about it, but I have to assume that the possibility is there. However, I know that when we turn out the lights and get between the sheets, I am the one she wants to be with. That is what was taken from this man with that statement. The fact that she was so engrossed in the memory of sex with her ex that she completely forgot about her husband's feelings says a lot more than just the words. Add that to the fact that she said it in front of friends, and you have a shit storm of a situation. Yes she did marry her husband and is probably very much in love with him. He knows this. However, like most men, he takes pride in being able to satisfy his wife. Make no mistakes about it. No matter how much a woman loves her husband, if she enjoys sex but doesn't enjoy it with her husband, she will be tempted to cheat. Not saying that she will cheat, but she will be tempted. Just like if a guy loves blowjobs but his wife doesn't do it. If he comes across a girl who loves giving blowjobs, he will be tempted.

Size has nothing to do with this. Unless you are one who enjoys being a cuckold (no judgment) you can't tell me that you wouldn't be hurt if your wife told her friends that that you don't satisfy her. Yes, he has a reason to be insecure. Now, divorcing her over this would be silly, but being insecure over this for a while, hell yeah.

vikingprincevikingprinceabout 10 years ago
Waiting on Pt 2

More, please...

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
fully satisfied

Since her husband does not "fully satisfy" her during sex and she associates being satisfied with a large cock, how long until she cheats ?

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
I hope this has some kind of ending.

Even a wimpy one would be better than this. Though I would hate a wimpy ending to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I can't vote until the story is finished.

If this story ends up with the husband forgiving the wife, then I'm voting a '1' and then going off to puke.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 10 years ago
I won't rate til the fat lady...or ex lover has sang

Some of this was way too repetitive. Get a decent editor, that will take you to the next level. Not a bad story at all, decently written, but needs tightening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Chapter Numbers

I consistently complain when multi-part stories do not indicate that at the outset or in the title. Yours did not, and I hope you do not want your readers to skip the end of all of your stories, and lose the flow of your work.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
ONE CAN NEVER ALTER

the past course of human events, TK U MLJ LV NV

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Good discussion

Looking forward to more.

paulroverpaulroverabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed reading the story

BUT one big worry.Looking at your previous submission, it took well over 3 YEARS to deliver seven parts. I hope that wont be the case this time. Looking forward to second part, soon please.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Nice Start

Now when he gets back he can talk about his Lover and how she was better Tighter,Bigger Breasts, and Shaved to see how she takes being compared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great start

really looking forward to next installment (hope it is quick). Having said that, when I put myself in this guy's place, I don't see any way to ever go back to her. had this happened to me, I would never want to bed her again. Sorry, just couldn't do It. I will never allow myself to be compared to another or be put into some kind of competition - especially when there is no way to win (she made it plain that NO ONE had EVER satisfied her like Brian). It is a lose/lose situation, so lose her and move on. (Besides, the kid is probably Brian's anyway!)

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
Welcome back, HHL, it's been a while.

This is an interesting subject: how many spouses wonder if they really satisfy their mates in bed?

I'll wait and see where the author goes with this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Who is mary? Thought her name was Rachel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not bad but needs some help

First - Please get an editor. I'm not one to go around crying about grammar mistakes, but your sentence structure and word usage really needs some help to make this flow better.

Second - Who is Mary?

Third - I realize that there are very few "original" story lines out there as most subjects have been previously explored. But this felt a lot like a story by an author, Harddaysknight, called "Misery". In both stories the wives have stuck their foots in their mouths, demeaning, degrading and humiliating their husbands sexual prowess. I look forward to your resolution to the problem caused by a careless, big-mouthed wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
overwrought and tedious

.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Loving it

Five stars. Great start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
too bad

you need to write tAle about ur lil wee wee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Rachael

Firstly in the last scene did the wife's name change from Rachael to Mary or did I miss something?

Other than that I found the wife's inability to relate to her husband far to exaggerated and unbelievable. Even if she doesn't feel sex is important in a relationship (fair enough), the lack of ability to empathize with her husband is disturbing. How could a relationship work if it takes so much to understand one another after 10 years?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Wow

What a tale. With that one simple utterance she destroyed twelve years together with her husband. Can he recover? We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beth and Francis

The conversation between Beth and Rachel at the beginning of the story makes me think that Beth, too, had great sex with Brian in the past. Yet Francis never asks Beth how she views him in comparison to Brian. Even after the conversation between Chris and Francis, Francis doesn't question how Beth views him as a lover. Maybe he prefers not to know.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
No, it was not just a joke

and she can't take it back.

way too much negative drama for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Who the heck is Mary?

Did I miss something? This was pretty well written until the end when I think Rachel and Mary became twins????

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
cheesy whining

"...That 'No one satisfied her like he did. Ever.'

In a single sentence, she just emasculated me...."

Hahahahahahaha!

The sort of infantile male with an ego fit for a shrimp would take offense at women's bad-mouthing them.

Several times when I was a kid, we lived in neighborhoods when I was the only white boy among all the black boys. So I grew up learning to deal with the 'tens' and survived.

I have no sympathy for the weaklings who let anyone's language denigrate their pathetic

narcissism.

To wit, if you consider someone an opponent, a competitor, an enemy, a frienemy. Why do you respond to their manipulation?

Why do you accept their opinions as having any influence on your life? On your decision making?

If they are trying to guide you down the path of despair, why do you choose to run in that direction?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sounds like fanfare is a depraved little bitch...

She, obviously, like Francis, doesn't understand. If fanfare is a man he likely wears panties; if a woman likely is a lesbian with deep rooted hatred for men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HEY BITCH YEAH YOU FANFRUIT

WORDS HAVE MEANING AND POWER, HENCH "LETS GO KILL US SOME JEWS OR NIGGERS TO SEE THEM DIE", OR "NOTHING LIKE WATCHING A LITTLE GIRL DROWN", SICK FUCK SHIT RIGHT? EVIL TO THE CORE WORTH KILLING OVER! HENCE HER STATEMENT AND HIS RESPONSE IS NOT WHINING, IT IS A REASONABLE RESPONSE TO A VICIOUS ATTACK ON HIM AS A MAN, FATHER(KID HIS SHE HAS SIZE ISSUES?), BUT YOU CANT SEE THAT FANFRUIT BEING JUST A MONGREL WOMAN,see words tell a story, verbal or written, she crossed the line,"THE LINE", now nothing in the marriage is real, there has never been real lovemaking she faked all of it by her own words he is 2ndish. read the story before you flap your cunt.

wizardglickwizardglickover 9 years ago
Wow!

I really enjoyed reading this. Very well written and flowed very nicely. Can't wait to read part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, we know where this story is going!

Down the "tube" and make hubby a limp wrist wimp. And, fanfare, I wouldn't let a slut like you lick my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have not heard or read

so much laughable logic in one sitting. Completely bullshit writing...

firemanlitfiremanlitover 9 years ago

"I STILL don't get it. I still can't relate to it. I still cannot believe that he would react in this way." I said.

She forgot "Stupid man, it makes no difference"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who's Mary?

Thought about a 5 until he forgot the wife's name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who's Mary?

Me too wounder who is Mary?

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
You didn't learn

Just finished your epic EFAC & was hoping that you'd take on board some of the many positive ideas written to help you improve your writing. What a pity you failed to learn as this is far worse than EFAC & further convinces me that English is not your first language. Not only that but you can't add, at the start you say that Chris is 36yrs old, then further down the same page you tells us he gets his degree in his early 30's, gets a job & meets his wife to whom he been married for 10 years, doesn't add up matey. Sloppy work. 2 **

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
STICKS AND STONES VERSUS

words of deceit and anger. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"it was... just a spur of the thing Beth!"

A spur of the thing? That's just one of a hundred errors I had difficulty getting past. Please learn when to use "I" vs "me" or "myself" as well.

And I don't usually comment about the characters in a story, even if I don't like one, or more of them. But damn, was Rachel / Mary a self-centered dumb bitch. That wouldn't be so bad if that was her character. But, given the glowing reports her husband gave her as a wonderful wife and a mother, it just didn't fit within the context of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mary

Who the f...k is Mary!!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago
Thoughts

"me sitting on my ex-boyfriend's cock and it pushing past my uterus" Minor quibble: his cock didn't push PAST your uterus, but past your cervix!

One difference to all the other "bigger cock" stories, is that she isn't likely to run of with Chris!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Huh

Where did Mary come from? This seems to be a big editing error, or lack of editing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story so far....

I must admit I don't understand why readers are so cruel about finding mistakes in a free story posted solely for their enjoyment. I swear, the only thing many commenters seem to enjoy is finding a mistake and then proudly proclaiming that, as a result, they've awarded the author a substandard score. Aren't you proud! What brave English Lit professors you are to hand out an abysmally poor score because of grammar or spelling errors.

Here's a person who's taken time out of his life to write an interesting story and post it so we can all read it - IF we want to. He's not being paid to post stories so he probably does it in his spare time. Yes, there were some mistakes, some rather glaring errors along with others many didn't even catch. So what? If you want to help him, then make mention of the errors, but grade him on the CONTENT of his story. Was the story interesting? Did you read the whole thing? Did he have your attention all the way through? If so, give him 4 or 5 stars, don't ding him because he used the wrong pronoun or got the wife's name wrong (I have to admit that threw me for a bit too. LOL). I still gave him a 4, would give a 4.5 if possible. (Why doesn't Literotica use 7 stars as a max?)

I really liked the story. He brought up some good points about how a man feels in relation to the size of his cock. He didn't mention that the cock is the one thing on the human body that cannot be improved. Science doesn't know how to make it longer or thicker. They can make it temporarily thicker by injecting fat, but that's painful, temporary, and very expensive. If women feel bad about their breasts, they can go buy some bigger ones. They can change just about anything in their facial structure, get face lifts, they can even have a doctor make their vagina tighter. But there's nothing a man can do about the size of his cock. Think about it. Besides what HHL mentioned in this story, think maybe that's another reason why we get hurt when we're told we're not measuring up? There's no way to fix that problem. Nothing.

I like the story, mostly because I don't know where the author will take it. I'm assuming the husband will get over it and stay with his wife, but it will take a very, very long time until he's completely happy again. We'll see. Thanks HeavyHeart, I appreciate the fine story and your efforts in bringing it to us. I wish you were still writing.

By the way: Who the hell IS Mary??? LOL. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One little thing...

The average penis size (in America, yes it's different in each country) is 5" (and believe it or not, for both black and white). Average vagina DEPTH is 4". Having a 6.5" penis is actually quite a bit above the national average.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Gut punch for any married man to have to hear. Porn and erotic stories do a pretty good job making average sized guys in the 4.5 to 6" range feel inadequate. As stated below the worldwide avg is 5.2 to 5.5 bone pressed. Obviously, the overwhelming majority of women could care less anyway, especially when it comes to marriage material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Women Who Talk About Old Boyfriends Aren't Just Stupid

Women who talk about old boyfriends are brain dead. Every time you talk to a friend about old boyfriends, you move your husband to a lesser role. Do it often enough and that seems like the natural place in your life for him. He loses value every time you speak of old boyfriends. Make it known to your husband how little value he is to you and he will believe it too. And you will see your value to him diminish as well. The opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference.

When a wife destroys her husband as she did to Chris, reconciliation is not an option. Women, especially women writers, think they can publicly humiliate a man, then win him back. Only in fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
TOO MUCH

Read ken phillips on 2-27-14 for some real life perspective on this.

The first too much is that wives would really talk about this in front of males. It's just needed for the story so not IRL.

Mainly, it's too much too think of Brian as the better lover NOW after the wives bad-mouthing his present situation. They might have preferred him THEN, they obviously do not NOW.

She made a big mistake. It's too much for me to think of it as that momentous. Even though it's needed for the story.

So even though it's an interesting story, the too much part is hindering full enjoyment.

No rating - yet.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Decent story concept

But poorly written. The idea is a good one to work with, but the story is just foo full of poor grammar, broken/incomplete sentences, and incomplete thoughts. Then throw in changing the wife's name from Rachel, to Mary; where did that come from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worthy effort

Lots of technical problems, but the story had some very interesting substance. The big dick trope is stupid - the vast majority of women get uncomfortable past about 6.5" (which contrary to the LW lore is about 95th percentile, not average). At 9.5, it's a very rare woman who would want that at all (and a cock that size is about a 1 in 10,000 or more phenomenon...the further unlikelihood of finding one that works properly and is attached to someone a woman would find attractive makes the constant appearance of huge cocks in LW and LE utterly ridiculous. Check the study on penis size in the British Journal of Urology). On a more serious level, I think what the author missed is that while the wife's engaging in a demeaning comparison of the husband's ability to satisfy her was bad enough in itself, she was doing it public. Moreover, discussing their sex life with anyone violates the intimacy of their marital relationship. In a very real way the wife betrayed fundamental pillars supporting her marriage by showing a grotesque lack of respect for her husband and violating the intimacy of the marital relationship by discussing in public things that are intensely private.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
OPENING ONES LIBIDO

is a nightmare of proportions in memoriam, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Thought

I thought it was a really good story with a slant we don't often see in LW. Usually the wife let's the husband know he doesn't measure up by cheating on him. This time it was just college memories. It will be interesting to see how this turns out.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
5 stars.

Very well done. LW's drama galore. Worth the time spent reading. The real tragedy is she really loves her husband. What she said would throw any husband for a loop.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Well done I hope pt 2 is as good

Shame this writer stopped

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Disturbing.

How could she be so thick? Part 2 actually had balance with him learning to cross the divide between them. She may be a good wife, but I am glad she is not mine.

FD45FD45about 4 years ago
To respond to fanfare’s comment

Being ‘mentally tough enough’ to weather insults from someone who hates you or is contemptuous of you is easy.

Weathering the insults and criticisms of someone whose good opinion of you is incredibly important to you, someone whom you have worked hard to build a good reputation, just to have that person flick her fingers at your efforts and say ‘isn’t that quaint’, is quite another.

Which does not make this divorce material but certainly can make one feel betrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Reconciliation would be so unrealistic in this case.

The husband would forever wonder if he satisfies his wife but deep down her words would always haunt him.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. FD45 put it perfectly. Hurtful words from a loved one wound deeper than a bullet. They can cause damage that can't be fixed.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous