Man Fills More Holes than Expected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned again. I awkwardly slid my right arm under Ballcap's legs and grabbed sucker's cock. I reached around with my left arm and grabbed Sucker's ass. Now with on hand on his ass and the other on his cock, I pulled myself closer and, lying on my side, sucked his thick cockhead into my mouth. I felt Ballcap make space by spreading his legs a bit.

I also felt Sucker stop moving. He'd stopped sucking as he realized that, somehow, someone was sucking his dick. "Oh god!" he exclaimed. Then I felt him move and heard Ballcap exhale. And I knew he was now sucking Ballcap with a vengeance.

I'd never sucked such a thick cock before. It was super hard. For some reason I hadn't expected this. The shaft was hard. The head was taught and the skin was so tight. He was already close to cumming I thought.

Damn. I really wanted to take my time and suck him off. Oh well. I guess I'll just get a nice load right away...

I slid that thick head into my mouth and pulled with my arms. I was able to fit the whole head into my mouth.

He moaned.

I pulled off and tried again. I was able to take about another inch into my mouth. I pulled off and did this a few times getting it slobbery and wet. He was moaning around Ballcap's dick with each try of mine.

After trying to go deeper with each pull, I was able to take about five inches into my mouth. At this point, I think he stopped sucking Ballcap. Maybe he kept his dick in his mouth - I have no idea.

I opened wide and sucked as much as I could into my mouth again and again but I had maxed out at around five inches. He was just so thick! His cockhead was so hard. The shaft was so hard. That curve! I was loving it. I would suck this dick on demand, I admitted to myself.

After less than a minute of this, he whispered "Man! Gonna cum. Man. I'm about to cum!

I think he was being courteous and giving me time to pull off - many guys don't like cum and appreciate the warning. Instead I love cum and kept bobbing and his mouthfucking his thick seven incher. Again I wished I could see myself with this thick dick in my mouth. "Somebody film me", I thought. I'd suck this fucking guy's dick every day. It felt so great in my mouth. Shit! I'd take a full-time job sucking this dick! I felt like suck a cock-sucking slut!

"Give me that cum!" I thought. "Give me a thick load! Cover my face! Fill my mouth! Fuck yeah! What a fucking nice dick! It felt so delicious!"

And then he came. I felt the underside of his cock expand and then cum was in my mouth. It was that fast. I tried to keep it in my mouth to savor and then swallow but, due to the weird angle of my head (I was lying on my side), I felt some pulse out of the side of my mouth to drip on my arm and the carpet.

He moaned and sighed with each spurt. He weakly continued whispering "Gonna cumgonna cumgonna cuuuummmm". I swallowed and bobbed and kept sucking him. I really don't know how much he came or whether it was thick ropes or not. I kept sucking and swallowing. I really did enjoy it so much! I wanted him to keep cumming. Fuck that cum down my throat with your thick cock!

Soon I felt him get softer in my mouth. I kept my lips light and pressed my tongue around the soft hardness in my mouth. Ballcap had backed away I realized; his dick sucking adventure rudely interrupted by me relieving his cocksucker. I felt no pity. This was awesome.

Sucker pulled himself painfully to a sitting position on the bed - apparently, he'd been squatting like that for a while. I let his dick slide out of my mouth.

Sitting on the corner of the bed, his thick cock lay heavily between his legs. It was wet with saliva and cum. I shuffled closer and slurped it back into my mouth and held it there. This amazing cock was slightly thinner and shorter and I found I could now swallow it all even though it made me almost want to gag. There was just so much dick that even though it was shorter and not as hard, it was still huge.

After not enough time in my opinion, Sucker said "I'm good" as he stood up and pulled his dick from my mouth. He walked toward the bathroom.

I took his place sitting on the corner of the bed. That had been awesome. What a great dick to suck. I'd sucked three dicks and swallowed two loads. Fucking amazing. I was so dirty.

I started stroking my cock as I looked around. I was only semi hard at this point.

Ballcap was standing in front of me, next to the TV, leaning against the wall. He was a thin man, about my age. His dick was uncut and about as long as mine (6" and circumcised). It was thinner though. He was slowly stroking it. He'd stroke and then stop and hold it.

I glanced at the TV where a guy was sucking two nice long cocks. I looked back to Ballcap and caught his eyes.

"Sorry, I guess I made your cocksucker go..."

He hunched his shoulders as if to say "These things happen".

Partially out of pity but mostly because he had a nice dick, I kept eye contact and dropped to my knees in front of him. I grabbed his hands and pulled them from his dick. I slid my lips over his head and swallowed the whole six inches easily. He felt so hot and super hard. I pulled my tight lips off and he grabbed his dick again, and put his other hand on my forehead to push me back.

"No man, no. So close. Too close..." in a heavy Spanish accent.

I smiled up at him. "Isn't that the point of this?" I asked and swallowed his dick again.

He panted quickly and pushed me off his penis. "Oh. Oh, man. No. Stop. I'm so close...".

"Let me have your cum. I'll swallow it..." I pleaded as I moved to suck him again.

I laughed at myself. What a cocksucker I'd become.

"No. Later. Not now. Later..."

I backed away and sat on the bed, nodding my head. Some of these guys were here to fuck and they were saving their loads for that. OK. No prob. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

"You good. Very good. Not now. OK?" He pleaded. Not an issue. I climbed back on the bed, strangely proud of that compliment, and decided to watch a little porn.

After a while an old guy with a short four inch cock with a really fat head came over and lay down next to me. It was a very unusual cock - short and thin with that mushroom head.

"Can I suck you" he whispered to my face.

He wasn't very attractive and was kinda fat. I normally don't get hard form guys sucking me - unless straight or bi porn is on.

I said yes anyway. Why not? Who doesn't like a nice blowjob, right?

Mushroom started sucking me. I closed my eyes to just try to enjoy the moment. After a bit, I could feel myself getting hard. It actually felt pretty good. I mean, he clearly didn't enjoy it like I did but, it was a warm mouth and it was feeling good. He did slowly snake his finger up my ass and I let him. Knowing that someone would likely do this, I had cleaned my ass and anus before showing up just in case someone would blow me and stick his tongue or, case in point, his finger up my ass. Anal play didn't gross me out or anything. It had just never done anything for me.

I looked around and realized that there were different people around than before. Ballcap was still there, leaning against the wall, edging himself. But new people knocked and came in sheepishly as others left quietly. I had been looking around at the new dudes, seeing who I might suck and saw two new entries -- both black. One dude was huge. Probably 6'6" and 275 lbs. This guy definitely played football at some point. Maybe just college but, I mean, he was pretty big. Probably in his early thirties right now.

LOL, I thought. We have a guy like that in our Downtown HQ. I'd seen him once or twice. He played for Notre Dame I think. He was a VP or something. I didn't know or remember. Different branches - big company. Anyway, this guy looked even bigger.

The other black guy looked to be in decent shape but about average in build. Maybe they'd have nice dicks. Maybe they'd let me suck them...

Mushroom was doing a good job on my dick, I realized. I closed my eyes to enjoy myself. Just then, Mushroom stopped sucking and repositioned himself near my head.

"Suck me?" he demanded hopefully.

"Shit" I thought. I rarely come from oral and was enjoying his mouth. Also, I didn't want to focus on the old guy's mushroom dick - especially when other nicer specimens might be available.

"Nah, man. I'm good for now. Thanks though. I think I'm just gonna jack off a bit". Mushroom slunk away, disappointed.

I leaned back, focused on the dude sucking a nice dick on the screen and started lightly rubbing my once-again soft dick. The action on the screen got heated with a series of money shots. Two or three dudes came in the young guy's mouth. So hot. I closed my eyes and imagined it had been me getting my face covered and my mouth filled with cum. Then I thought about the dicks I'd just sucked and the cum I'd swallowed. That was even hotter! Dude! Four cocks and two loads...My dick responded and I stroked myself rhythmically. I started getting to a good place when I felt the bed jiggle. I opened my eyes to see Football climbing into bed next to me. To be clear, this meant nothing more than him wanting to lie down - he wasn't lying next to me because of me, but because there was an open spot.

I had to look at his dick. This guy might have a massive cock. Unfortunately, his softie was thin and maybe about four inches long. It might end up to be six inches, I guessed. Nice but not amazing. It was very dark in color, I noticed - much darker than his body.

I wanted to roll over and start sucking him. However, I decided to skooch over, give him some space, and ignore him for the moment. It seemed to be the right call.

Football Guy was the focus of many of the dudes just milling about. Many of these older white dudes definitely had some racial thing - you know, the BBC fantasy. They stared at Football hungrily. Either getting fucked or fucking some black guy -- some big black guy - would obviously satisfy some inner secret fantasy of theirs.

Me? I just wanted to suck a nice cock - black would be different, for sure, but my focus was on the dick! I truly didn't care apart from the novelty of a darker color cock being different from the pink ones I'd sucked recently.

I mumbled "S'up" and he replied in kind, neither of us looking at the other or really caring. I kept fondling myself and he did the same. Some of the dudes approached him but he waved them off. "I'm good for now, man. Thanks. Just jacking off right now." he told them. I snickered. That's the polite way to tell them to fuck off -- just like I'd done to Mushroom.

Dudes began to couple up and suck or fuck each other. Football's dick, I noticed, was now hard and I'd shifted my focus from the TV to it. It was uncut and probably just under seven inches long. It was a deep brown and had a tapered shape. The base with thick and the head thinner. The head peaked out from behind his foreskin. It was much redder than his shaft. It was a solid nice dick. Definitely the hottest dick so far. I dithered a bit about sucking him. He seemed to be happy just jacking off right next to me. Fuck it, I decided. I was gonna try to suck him. Why was I here otherwise?

I reached over and grabbed his shaft gently. He released his grip.

Bingo! Winner, Winner, Chicken dinner!

I squeezed it and felt his hardness. I squeezed it again and then cupped my fingers to reach down and hold his ballsack. Nice balls. Low hangers. He purred and leaned back.

"Yes" I thought. He was digging it.

Not wanting to lose the opportunity, I rolled over quickly and positioned myself between his legs. I grabbed his shaft and snuggled up to lick his balls. My legs beneath the knees were hanging off the bed and likely blocking people walking by. I spread my legs wide so that they would not extend too much over the end of the bed. Ass up, legs spread wide, focusing on the cock I was about to suck into my mouth. What did I think would happen?

"Mmmmm...Yeah, man. Suck them balls" he whispered.

Holding his shaft and slowly jacking it, I licked one testicle and then the other. They were nice sized balls. "I bet he cums a lot" I thought and my cock hardened against the bed. Man, I wished I could suck myself right now! I opened my mouth and sucked one ball into my mouth and lightly flicked my tongue against it. I pulled my face away causing it to stretch before plopping back out. I sucked the other testicle and did the same.

"Mmmmf..." he growled, eyes closed.

I dug my nose into his scrotum and pushed each ball around as I tongued his hidden shaft. He brushed my hand away and started stroking himself.

"Keep suckin m'balls" he demanded.

Sometimes, guys know what they want. I was happy to let him lead. I was determined to do a good job -- there were a lot of guys waiting to take my place. "I was a better cocksucker", I thought..."I deserve this cock more than they do."

His stroking rhythm was two or three strokes, then hold the base. Two or three strokes, then hold the base. After worshipping his balls and taint, I pulled myself up to his dick. He was at a moment where his hand was holding the base, pulling his skin tight and exposing his dickhead. I opened my mouth and slid slowly down to more than halfway.

"Ohhh...Fuuuck" he whispered.

I ran my tongue in circles around the head. "Mmmmm fuck yeah", he responded.

I felt his hand apply pressure to the back of my head. I complied happily and slid my mouth down until my lips kissed his stubbly crotch.

"All the way down! Fuck yeah, man. Throat my fuckin dick, man"

His dick was just long enough to push against and then penetrate my barrier. I felt my eyes water and my gag reflex try to activate. I suppressed it. I suppose others were watching because I heard whispered comments matching those made by Football.

- "Fucking swallowed his dick, man."

- "Oh fuck yeah! Give him your fucking big black dick!"

- "Dude's a cocksucker, man."

Football released his grip and I slid off leaving a sloppy wet stream trailing from his cock to my mouth. Down again I went, all the way to the base, and then, lips tight, back up. I repeated this over and over, effectively fucking my throat with his cock. At a certain point he grabbed his dick again and pulled it toward his belly, depriving me of his penis. I slid back down to his balls.

"Suck my balls again." He commanded. But I was already there. Tongue and nose, digging in, gently licking and flicking his balls and hidden shaft.

Stroke. Stroke. Hold. Stroke. Stroke. Hold. Stroke. Stroke. Hold.

I slid up and put my mouth over the head and swirled my tongue around it.

Stroke, stroke, stroke, his thumb and finger bumping my mouth. Stroke, stroke, stroke - his hand pulled me down to his crotch and held me there, his dick suddenly penetrating my throat.

Caught off guard, I gagged.

"Yeah, Cocksucker! Gag on my big dick! Suck that fuckin dick!" he whispered through gritted teeth.

"Gagh, gluha, gluha, chuf", gagging wet sloppy sounds came from my mouth involuntarily. I felt fine - great actually! But the gagging reaction was natural and I couldn't stop it at this point. He finally released my head and I slid up and let his wet, slimy dick flop out of my mouth. I panted and cleared my throat while looking up to his face.

Making eye contact, he nodded. I took it as a sign of approval. "Good job, chubby white dude. You're a good cocksucker" it seemed to say to me. Whatever. He was liking it and I could keep sucking.

Stroke. Stroke. Hold. Stroke. Stroke. Hold. I flicked his balls with my nose and tongue.

Stroke. Stroke. Hold. Stroke. Stroke. Hold. Stroke. Stroke. Hold.

I slid up to swallow the head. He pulled his dick away. I looked at his eyes and slid up closer.

Stroke. Stroke. Hold. I flicked my tongue on the base of his dick head, his frenulum. He liked that.

Stroke. Stroke. Hold. Lick. Flick Lick. He pulled the dick away. I maintained eye contact.

Stroke. Stroke. Hold. Lick. Flick Lick. Stroke. Stroke. Hold. Lick. Flick Lick. He pulled the dick away again.

I liked this game. It was his dick. He was in charge. He was edging himself with his fist and my tongue. I wanted his dick. Right now, I only got to lick him - but it was enough. I maintained eye contact and we kept this oral dance up for a while.

"Puyamah." He mumbled quietly while holding his dick out to be licked.

"What?"

"Put. It. In. Your. Mouth. Cocksucker" He repeated slowly.

Fuck! I'd never been directed like this. I liked it. I was a cocksucker but to be called one? So fuckin hot, for some reason. His pulling his dick away, making me chase it and only lick the head? I was rock hard. Rock hard! Somebody suck me! I could totally cum...

I slid up again and swallowed him to the base. He removed his hand and I slowly slid down, held, and slid off for a few times.

Someone was reaching under me from the bottom of the bed, trying to grab my dick. I quickly lifted my ass up to give access to it. Yes! My hope was that someone would jack me off while I sucked Football. Or suck me! That'd be great. I was so hard - so turned on by being made a sub-cocksucker.

The mystery person was doing something to both my dick and balls. I couldn't tell if they were using hands or mouths. I couldn't see. All I could see was his shaft and then his belly. Shaft and then belly. I was so hard.

In any case, it felt great. I moaned around his dick as I swallowed it up and down.

I felt a finger penetrate my anus a bit then pull out. The next time it slid all the way in quickly and easily, surprising me. But, I as I said before, I allowed it and tried to not flex my anus. It didn't turn me on but I knew that some dudes liked to do that. Whatever. It did slide in surprisingly easy though...

In the end, between the dick I was throating and the action on my dick and balls, the finger in my ass wasn't a problem. As I sucked, I briefly thought about how he'd slipped his finger in so easily. Normally my ass it tight and dry so a finger would have to fight to fit. This actually felt kinda nice as it pulled out and then in, deeper and twisting inside me. Wow. Were there two fingers now? It was thicker.

The fingers pulled out and in a few more times before shifting to a fast paced vibration. Then the bed Jiggled and the fingers pulled out. I was in my sucking world and all of this was secondary in my brain.

Swallow down, lips tight. Slide up lips tight. I was in a rhythm. I was a cocksucker and sucking a nice cock. I was in my happy place.

Then the finger pushed against my anus. It didn't enter - it was stuck apparently? It felt thicker. It pushed harder causing my body to lurch forward. Surprised and disturbed from my cocksucking, I slid back against it so I wouldn't let the dick slide out of my mouth. I didn't want to lose my job to some lesser cocksucker.

POP! I felt it.

"FUCK!", I thought.

The pressure against my anus stopped and I immediately felt a fat fucking finger slide into me slowly and steadily.

Oooof! Fuckin thick. Deep! Seemed so deep.

"FUCK ME" I thought ironically as I realized that someone was indeed fucking my ass.

Not wanting to be fucked, I clamped my asscheeks involuntarily and slid forward to escape the invasion. Wrong move. Now, lying flat with legs spread wide, I had no leverage.

My assfucker followed my motion and slid even deeper.

Football's cock was in my hand but my open mouth was empty and shocked. I started to say "Hey Hey. No man. I'm not into anal!"

Instead, Football took this moment to pull my face to his crotch again suddenly. I gagged, having his whole cock filling my mouth and throat. The only sound I made was "Heymmmf...Gluhk..."

I now had a cock in my mouth and throat and one in my ass. I was getting spitroasted!

I coughed and sputtered around the cock suddenly in my throat, but Football held me there.