Man Fills More Holes than Expected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shshsh...Shhhhhh...Shhhh...Swallow my dick man. Fuck yeah. You can do it." He said. The dick in my throat wasn't my main concern though. I knew I could take it. But fuck! The dick in my ass hurt.

The guy behind me grunted and thrust hard into me.

"Oooof", I exhaled around the thick black cock in my mouth.

FUCK! It fuckin hurt! Fuck! I yelled but what came out was another weird wet gurgle.

I tried to pull off of Football but he held me tight to his crotch. I coughed up spit around his dick and onto his crotch. I slid back from him to be able to breath and Assfucker took advantage of the motion, grabbed my hips, and pulled me back to him.

Oooof! Fuckin full. I felt full!

Football finally let me off his dick and I pulled my head up releasing a torrent of sticky slobbery mess that stayed hanging from his cock to my mouth before dropping to the sheet. My eyes teared up and everything was blurry.

I panted and tried to catch my breath. I was now on all fours and Assfucker finally started to pull out.

I felt a moment of relief - this fucker was gonna pull out and stop fucking my ass.

The relief was short lasting.

Almost out, he suddenly slammed into me again. Deep. This time, his hips slapped against my ass loudly.

"Ooooof! Fuck!" I yelled. "Stop!" I didn't like anal.

Assfucker ignored me. He pulled out and slammed in again. Then he began to pound my ass repeatedly. I turned to look at my violator but Football had grabbed my head again and was rubbing my face against his dick.

Assfucker's dick felt HUGE. It filled my ass. He was going to rip me open. He...

Slap! Crotch to ass. "He slapped my ass?"

Was... Thrust!

Going. Thrust! Slap!

To. Thrust!

Break...Thrust. Slap!

Me?

Thrust! Thrust! Thrust!

"Ohhhhwah...", I heard somebody emit a girlish high pitched moan of pleasure. I wanted to look around and see. Was there a woman? Maybe I could fuck her.

I was shocked to realize it was me. I'd moaned like girl.

Football grabbed my head and slid his cock into my mouth. I closed my eyes and swallowed, closing my lips. It felt delicious.

Thrust!

The Cock in my mouth...

Thrust!

Tasted so good...

Thrust! Slap!

I throated football and...

Thrust!

I slid off...

Thrust!

And I began to coordinate the two dicks in my body...

Thrust! And swallow. Slide up...

Thrust and swallow! Slide up...

THRUST! SLAP! And Swallow!

Fuck! So deep in my ass. But, wow. It felt good. Did it feel good? It was feeling nice.

Thrust! And swallow! That dick in my ass...

"Ohhwha...", Fuck! So deep. It felt so...Wow it felt so good. How did it feel so...? Mmmmm...Was someone playing with my dick? It felt...

THRUST! Oh God. Thrust! Fuck yeah! Thrust! Cock in my throat tastes so good.

Thrust!

"Suck that fuckin dick! Yeah man. Yeah, Man. You my cocksucker? You my fuckin cocksucker?" Football yelled as he fucked my mouth.

"Yes!", I thought. "Fuck yeah, I'll be your cocksucker!"

"Agluh. Gack. Agluh" was what everyone heard as his dick filled my slobbery wet mouth.

Those sounds were matched by the quickening rhythm of Assfucker's crotch slapping against my ass.

"Slap. Slap. Whap. Whapwhapwhapwhapwhapwhap".

I don't know what they were doing to my dick but "Fuck me!" I said as an exclamation - Not an instruction. It felt so good. How could this all feel so good?

"I'll fuck you! Fuck yeah, Fuck that ass! Make you my bitch!" yelled Assfucker, who I still hadn't seen.

I tasted a bit of cum in my mouth and realized that Football was getting close. I wanted to make him cum but I had no control! Football was holding my head and thrusting up into my mouth and pulling me to him with increasing speed and force. Assfucker was fucking me so fast! There was no coordination. They both fucked me as they pleased and I couldn't do anything but enjoy.

And Fuck me! Did I ever enjoy it. I was shocked at myself for how I felt. Shocked because I felt an orgasm building from whoever was sucking or jerking me. Even with Assfucker pounding me, my dick felt so good. But no, I realized. Not even WITH assfucking. BECAUSE of the assfucking! The assfucking felt... Shit, man it felt so fucking good. Who fuckin knew? Fuck me!

Then my football's dick twitched and my mouth filled with sperm. Football kept thrusting but without rhythm. I think I swallowed -- I don't know. I was delirious. Fuck!

Football held me on his dick and spurted again. His body shivered. This spurt? I remember swallowing it; it was thick. His dick slid out and I saw cum spurt out onto my face, Football quickly put his dick back into my mouth and pulled me to his crotch which was wet with spit and cum. I was on my knees and elbows and couldn't grab anything.

"Swallow my fuckin cuh-hhhhumm! Fuckin eat my cum Tommy, you fucker." I did, I think. Or maybe it just poured out of my mouth around his dick into his crotch. I don't know.

Then, just like that?

I was cumming. I was cumming!

It was amazing. AH. MAZE. ZING. Spurts of cum pumped from me on to the sheets or someone's mouth or, wherever! Fuck.

Assfucker slammed into me.

Slap! Crotch against asscheeks!

Spurt!

Whap!

Spurt!

Whap!

Spurt! I was cumming to his thrusts. Was I cumming because of his thrusts?

Whap! My dick throbbed or spurted -- I don't know.

Whap!

Whap! WhapwhapwhapwhapwhapapapapapapapapWhap! Pounding me so hard and fast!

Assfucker finally leaned into me then pulled out.

Football's cock slipped out of my mouth and I surprised myself by whispering. "Please...No...".

I didn't want him to stop. Fuck me! It was so awesome. Don't fuckin stop...

"Fuck me!"

The bed wobbled, a condom flew past me to the floor, and then...

Splat! Hot liquid on the back of my head!

Splat! Sperm flew over my head onto Football's chest.

Assfucker was blowing a huge load. For a moment I thought "Shit, he coulda cum in my mouth" But then pushed that away as gross.

Splat! Cum squirted on my back.

Splat! Again on my lower back.

Then, I felt slight pressure on my asshole - but only for a moment -- and he slid back into my ass. He'd slid in so easily, I thought.

"Fuck" I moaned.

"Holy shit..." he gasped and panted.

He pounded irregularly for a moment.

"Ohmagaaaawd"

Then he pulled me tight to him and thrust so deep!

Oooof! I panted and I felt his dick throb two or three times in my ass then a few more times but weakly. I realized that he'd just cum in my ass. Bareback. He'd shot his sperm into my ass afgter fucking me! I'd never had anal before and this guy just fucked me bareback. I was horrified at the thought - but only for a moment.

That fucking had felt so good, I didn't care. I had to admit it felt...unbelievable. I realized I was turned on by the thought. I had cum in my ass and all over my body. I'm such a slut!

Assfucker collapsed against me for a while, letting his cock soften in my ass. I panted and relaxed with my cummy face resting on Football's dick.

Then, without warning, Assfucker pulled out. I could feel it slide out. My asshole felt strangely cold.

I stayed there, legs spread, asshole gaping, I guess.

Cum covered my back and I could feel it starting to run off my sides or pool coldly on the small of my back. My head was on Football's crotch. I was laying with my cheek against his cummy dick. His crotch was a wet sticky mess. I knew my face was also slick and sticky with cum.

Football started to get up. Since I was lying on his dick, I had to move too. I was going to roll over to the other side of the bed, but remembered the cum on my ass and back. I didn't want to wipe it all over the bed. So I backed off the bed and stood.

As I stood and looked around, my ass felt strange - like I had to...take a dump. I guess that made sense.

Also, now I felt wet and realized cum was running down my inner thigh as well as my back. Assfucker had cum gallons on me and in me. I walked to the bathroom, legs kept wide. A few of the guys complimented me, which was awkward.

"You're a good cocksucker"

"Me next"

In the bathroom I looked in the mirror. I still had a few globs of cum on my beard but it was mostly just wet and slimy. My hair was matted with cum and spit and sweat. I found a still thick glob of cum on my shoulder, balancing as if trying to decide which direction to slide. I picked it up and let it slide into my mouth. I was fuckin dirty.

I toweled myself dry and wiped my back, ass, and asshole. My asshole had a lot of lube on it and in it. That made sense now. He'd slid right in. I was gonna step into the tub and wash myself with soap but decided to keep the cum and lube. It made me feel dirty. It made me feel like a slut. It turned me on knowing I had cum and lube inside my ass. I laughed at myself but it was how I felt.

I left the bathroom and went into the other room - the one with the main door. I grabbed a water and downed it. I stood there by the front entrance to see what was up.

Football was basically dressed and getting ready to leave. He caught my eye and walked over.

"Thank you, Tommy, man. That was a great Blowjob. You're a real pro. Deepthroat sub cocksucker...Who fuckin knew?" He said quietly.

The other black guy, who I'd not met, was also getting dressed I noticed absently. I was disappointed that I'd not seen his dick and wondered if it was big. Whatever.

I moved and Football grabbed the door handle to leave. He paused and whispered "Hey man, I know we're both on the DL. If you want, I can host sometime... I wanna fuck you next time, though."

"Yeah, man. Hit me up on the app, I guess. Do you want my email?" I said. Did I just say that? That would be great. He had a nice dick and I really liked how he made me suck him. And If he wanted to fuck me, well...Why not.

"Oh, yeah, I was gonna reach out with your work one. But... I guess that's not a good Idea. Do you have another you prefer to use for...these things?"

I was confused. How would he know my work email? Strange. I'll give him my throwaway account. Then it occurred to me...

He had called me by name.

He called me "Tommy".

Twice.

I never told him my name. I didn't tell any of them my name.

I squinted and looked up at him.

SHIT!

It was what's his name...from Corporate! Downtown! I thought he'd just looked like him. SHIT! It was him! Fuck what's his name?

He reached in his pocket and took out a pen and a scrap of paper. He wrote on it, ripped it in half and gave both bits to me. Write yours on the other piece.

LOL Nobody had their phone.

I looked at the paper. It said "James" and had a gmail and cell.

I was kinda leery at first about giving my cell and name but, shit! James...James fuckin...

HARBERRY! That was him!

James Harberry.

Fuckin senior VP James Fuckin Harberry! Great... So much for DL.

Well, James had all of my real contact info anyway so I wrote my first name, cell, and throwaway sex email I used.

"Cool. And DL, right? We keepin this between us, yeah?"

I nodded enthusiastically.

"Cool", he said. And he left.

I stood there in shock. I'd sucked the senior VP of my company. FUCK!

The other black guy was moving towards the door. I presumed he had come and done his thing with someone and was gonna go. I backed up to make the door access easier for him.

"Hey, man. You got a sweet fuckin ass bruh. Tight!" He replied.

I was confused for a sec but thanked him automatically.

"An I gotta tell you bruh, I aint never seen some guy cum from getting fucked like that. Cummin from fuckin? He put his fist up. I slowly raised mine and weakly fistpumped him. "You do that every time?"

So that guy had fucked me?

And I'd CUM FROM BEING FUCKED?

No way! Someone was suckin me or jacking me or something. That's why I came. 'I didn't even like anal', I thought and then checked that. Clearly I was wrong.

I stopped him. "Hold up a sec", I said. "Wait. You weren't... I mean no-one was jacking me off? Or suckin me?"

"Nah man. Why? Did you think -- Nah, man. Nah, you came all by yourself when I fucked you. I fucked the cum right outta you! Fuckin hot, man. I figured it was how you roll..."

My jaw was still hanging open. I was shocked.

"Ummm no. I don't do anal, man. Never liked it...Never tried it..."

"Ah hahaha" he laughed. "Fuuck you, man." He winked as if in on the joke.

"Don't like it up the ass?' Shhhhhit. You liked my dick in your ass today, mutherfucker! You a fuckin natural fuckin bottom bruh. I'm gonna make you cum again next time I fuck you. Gimme your cell. You host?"

I surprised myself and wrote down my cell and email. So that this man could fuck my ass.

He has my numbers so he can fuck me, I repeated to myself.