Man in the Chair!

Story Info
A Jamaican Vacation/Cheating wife Story.
5.3k words
4.2
80.6k
75
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,556 Followers

Man in the Chair!
A Jamaican Vacation/Cheating wife Story.

*************************************

If you don't believe in the unfaithfulness of wives or interracial sex you should click black and select another story.

*************************************

Jesus H. Christ! How did this happen? I couldn't believe it was me in the chair. I'd read a hundred stories about some wimp jacking off sitting in a chair while watching a guy with a bigger cock fuck his wife. Yet there I sat, pants around ankles, cock in my hand. A load of cum already in tissues laying on the seat cushion.

Again, how in the fuck was this happening? My wife Judith was on the bed taking all of what had to be a ten inch black cock up her previously very tight cunt. I'd been fucking her for twenty years. The kids were grown and gone. All those years with me fucking her there were all the courtesy moves as if she had reached an orgasm. Sometimes I liked to think I got her off. But, you know, I got off and everything seemed to be fine.

Now, however two minutes after this guy was starting to feed his cock into her tight snatch Judith is shaking the bed with her cumming so hard on his black dick I was afraid she'd hurt herself. That's when I lost my load. God Damn but she looked hot fucking that black shaft.

By then he wasn't much more than half way in. I could see at least four inches still sticking out of her pussy when she started creaming all over his rod. Surprisingly, not more than another four or five minutes later he had the whole thing up inside her and she had cum hard twice more. But, this guy was settled in for the long run. No five minute quickie for him. He was probably going to spend the night, especially if Judith had anything to do with it.

Her taking the whole thing that fast was unnerving. How did she take him balls deep so quickly? I'm no stud, but I'd give her all I had of my six inches every time. It didn't seem like there was that kind of room in there. Her only other experience was before we dated when she went to Senior Prom with Jimmy Hicks. I played sports and had seen Jimmy in the shower. Jimmy had a five inch pecker so I was under the impression that my six inches made Judith feel like a princess after I married her.

I wasn't jealous of Jimmy because I had taken Janice Alderman to the prom and while Judith was having a go at Jimmy I was fucking Janice. So, my AWP ... average white penis ... was good enough to keep a smile on Judith's face and produce a son and a daughter for us.

And, here we were though. Judith was taking another couple of inches of Jamaican cock and was loudly into another orgasm. Somehow, "fuck me, fuck me sounds even better when it's not me the wife is talking to at the time.

The Jamaican vacation. I had read about those. Didn't think that would ever be us. Sure, as Mormons we had been to Hawaii and Mexico. A vacation in the Caribbean didn't seem like it would ever be in our plans. For our twentieth anniversary Judith suggested something different. Well, my wife was up to about nine inches of something different and something black with a man we didn't even know an hour earlier.

Judith was cumming again. Maybe this was four times in fifteen minutes? Not just cumming, but exploding as his black cock kept a steady pace buried deep in her cunt. It was hard to keep track of her orgasms with all the racket she was making as he black fucked her. Myself? I was reaching for another fistful of Kleenex as I stroked myself and watched the fucking my wife was getting a mere five feet away from me.

First of note was that Hawaii and Mexico had brown people and Judith hardly took an interest. Three hours off the plane in Jamaica and it was like a switch clicked over in my wife's pussy. Suddenly after two drinks in the hotel bar she wanted to mate with this Black Jamaican. Sure, seeing his cock outlined inside his pant leg was hard to miss and Judith hadn't missed it. The more we talked the more Judith's bar stool turned towards him and the further her legs opened for him to see up her shorter than normal skirt.

Normally around Idaho for us Judith's hemline in a dress or skirt was inches below the knee. Very LDS Church acceptable and of course there were the old reliable Capri pants that didn't arouse anyone unless a guy was into fucking a woman's ankles. She did say let's do something different this vacation?

My mouth hung open as we dressed to go to the airport. I'm in my dresser drawer getting out a fresh Mormon garment when I look over and Judith is pulling on bikini panties. Not a thong, but a long way from the granny panty that was her custom. If you're not Mormon, you don't care, but a Mormon garment is much like those old bathing suits from the 1890's. It's a symbol of fidelity to one's spouse and no one is getting a peek at the goodies.

Instead of the cover up I got a view of her pussy hair sticking out around the band of the legs when she bent over to get a very surprising bra from her drawer. Instead of the armor plate bra of her normal wardrobe this was flimsy with thin straps and mostly just cups that left a lot of tit exposed on her boobs. They had matured into D-Cups over our twenty years of marriage.

Next goes a plunging neckline blouse that showed cleavage all the way down to where the bra barely covered her assets. Finally a skirt that was several inches above, not below, the knee. That's what she wore on the flight and that's what she was wearing when we met her new black friend Rogard at the bar. I think I got the name right. Anyway he was fucking her harder now, rise up to pound his black cock into her at the full ten inch length. Judith was spread wide open, her clothes long discarded on the floor and her big tits now jiggling on her chest.

All three of us knew that Rogard was about to blast a load inside my wife if she didn't tell him to pull out. There didn't seem to be much chance of that happening and I'm not so sure he would pull out if she asked.

This was our anniversary night. I was planning on fucking her after a nice celebratory dinner. We never even got to dinner as she wanted Rogard to come to our room with us and fuck her right after leaving the bar. It was near Judith's fertile time. I was going to gamble and bareback her. Usually if we did it at all when she was fertile I'd have to wear a condom because Judith hated birth control.

Even though it was a day or two to when her fertile time would begin my thoughts turned to Rogard about to unleash his black seed into her with no protection whatsoever. Was she thinking about it, too? I'm not sure she even cared. Actually I wasn't sure she knew I was still in the room. Her eyes would look at me blankly, especially when I could tell Rogard was really hitting her deep.

Judith was starting to cum hard again. This time she would take her black lover along with her. Instead of my sweet wife saying something it was Rogard who spoke.

"I'm about to nut. Where to do want it?"

"In me!"

In her? Oh, shit! About ten seconds later I could tell he must be cumming inside her and the look on her face said she could feel the spurts. How many spurts? How much black seed was being pumped into my wife? Finally he was still, holding his cock in her at maximum depth. My little church wife's focus words were "fuck me" and "big cock". After some kissing and soft chatter about how good he was Judith looked my way in the chair. She smiled at me.

"Hi, Honey!" She cooed.

"Hi, Sweetheart.

"Happy Anniversary!"

That was it. She had mated with him. Hopefully not in the fertile window. Surely there was no way she would have it if he knocked her up. Then again ...

Well, it wasn't over. She got up to pee. She left a little trail of sperm across the carpet to the bathroom. Rogard followed her in there, his ten inches flopping before him. I could see her on the toilet reach down to wipe.

"Oh, my God! How much cum did you put in me? I'm flooded in there!"

Judith jumped up to look at herself in the mirror while Rogard took a piss. It sounded like a garden hose running in the toilet. Judith seemed to like her newly acquired "black fucked" look in the mirror. She turned her back to it and looked at her open cunt.

"Don't worry. I can fix it so it will stay like that for a while." Rogard teased.

They got in the shower together. From where I sat I could see them kiss and fool around. She didn't fuck him in the shower though. They stayed playful until they returned to the bed. I never left the chair. His cock was almost hard again. He was on his back, his cock well up into the air. A dangerous looking weapon, Judith took some of it into her mouth.

When did she last do that to me? I tried to recall. It must have been before the first kid was born. What nineteen years ago? She said she didn't like the taste of it. Thought it was dirty to have it in her mouth. She said it was something that whores and girlfriends do. I wish I could have cum in her throat. At least I would have had that memory.

But Rogard? He seemed to have the chance. My wife had half of his cock past her lips. Almost the equivalent of my whole length. Maybe him not being married to her made it okay. There was the clock on the nightstand. Judith had been sucking him and pumping the rest of his shaft for a little over ten minutes. It had me hard again. I needed to piss, but I wasn't going to miss how ever this scene before me turned out.

Yes, I was jacking off again. Her white fingers were wrapped part way around his fat black cock and the most of the shaft now going past her lips. The bulge in her throat showed she was getting some of his length into it. Judith broke the spell, coming up for air.

"You're going to make me lose my nut, Baby." Rogard warned her.

"My jaws are killing me. Don't hold back."

He was in her throat again. I could see his cock make her neck expand as it went down. What did she say? Don't hold back? Not don't cum in my mouth or anything like that. She wanted him to cum with his cock in her mouth. She shifted a little on the bed. The angle to her throat changed a bit. Judith pushed down. The other two inches disappeared into her mouth as her nose buried in his pubic hair. Rogard grunted. There was no doubt he was cumming in her throat.

"Pull up a little while I'm still cumming so you can take some in your mouth."

Judith quickly moved up leaving a few inches and the head still contained. At first her cheeks hollowed as she sucked. The next pulse must have hit as sperm leaked from the corner of her mouth, then came out her nose. I blew another load in a Kleenex. They had forgotten that I was even in the room.

She didn't miss any. What leaked from her mouth and out of her nose was quickly taken into her mouth and swallowed. He told her that she really knew how to suck cock. She told him she loved the taste of his black seed. I still needed to piss.

When I came back out Rogard surprised me a little. He was down eating my little bride out. Sure, she did have a shower, but lots of his own spunk still had to be up inside her. No problem for her new friend. He had his face right up in it. I watched him slip his tongue and lips up to work her clit. Judith was bouncing all over the bed with him. I know he made her cum at least three times.

"Stop! Come up and fuck me!"

"No, Babe. You ride me, you be on top!"

I watched the whole ten inches go up her. No problem whatsoever. She bounced on his cock maybe six times and it was all up inside her. She would let about half of it out so he could reach to suck on the nipples of her big D-Cups, then she went right back down on it again. I would have been long since done, but at about the twenty minute mark on the bedside clock Judith started shaking and trembling. As she settled down with his hard cock still in her she asked.

"Aren't you going to cum in me again?"

"Sure, pretty lady. I want to do it with you on all fours."

Oh, okay ... "

Another thing she didn't like to do with me.

Judith pulled off him to get on her hands and knees. Our eyes met in sort of a deer-in-headlights moment on her part. No doubt she had forgotten she even had a husband. Her expression showed that her mind was going over everything she had done with Rogard, then realizing I was right there all along watching from the chair.

"Hi" She spoke softly to me like she was passing someone on the street she barely knew.

"Hi" Maybe I'd think of something good to say later.

Our eyes stayed locked on each other. Her face showed when Rogard put his hands on her ass and shoved the head of his black ten inches in her. Every little ripple of his cock showed on her face as it went in and hit bottom. Her mouth would sag open and her eyes roll back a little every time he made her cum. She was fully into having him fuck her while staring me face to face. Her looks went from defiance to wanting to come over and kiss me and tell me that everything would be okay.

The stare down with me was fueling her cunt. He was having her cum almost every minute as he fucked her from behind. Every few seconds she would say, "fuck me, fuck me." When his first spurt of cum hit inside her Judith's eyes went wide and she hurried to catch up to cum with him. She came hard feeling his seed flood her. Her head rolled around, her tongue hung out, her eyes rolled back and she dropped to her elbows. Rogard pulled his sticky cock from her and went in to the bath.

Judith turned around to put her ass towards me, still on her knees she clamped down to send of stream of his black man's cum out of her cunt and onto the sheet. She shyly got up and walked naked into the bath.

Rogard walked her back out after she had cleaned up a little and he started to dress.

"Come on. You haven't done Jamaica until you've danced in the street with a black man's cum in you."

Judith looked at me. She reached for her skirt and blouse. No bra. No panty.

"I'd just soak right through panties anyway." She mused. "You coming?"

"Should I?" I looked at Rogard. It all seemed weird.

"Why not?" He smiled. "It would be good for the white man to see his wife out and about after being black fucked. They'll all be able to tell, you know. White wives fucked by black men have a certain way about them. You watch her, you'll see." He laughed a Jamaican laugh.

Shit! Even the ride down the elevator showed the difference. Soon she had another couple of drinks. She and Rogard danced in the street. There it was! No doubts ... black fucked! It was true. She was dancing in the street with a black man's cum in her.

It seemed later, but it wasn't even ten. Hopefully, soon she would have enough of the party and we could go back to our room. For some reason I still wanted to fuck her for our twentieth anniversary. That thought ended as I saw Rogard speak to some other men as he danced with Judith. After a song they gathered near the edge of the light. It looked like, what? My wife and maybe four, possibly five black men. Then they were gone.

I tried to find them as best as I could see in the darkness. It was over an hour when I heard a woman orgasm loudly. It was Judith. Somebody was fucking her. I stumbled in the dark towards the sound. There was some moonlight to show enough detail to confirm it was my wife. Then I saw something I'd never seen. There was a black man fucking her alright, but a strange hammock held her between two palm trees.

This hammock had a single rope at the top, but two at the bottom. The hammock was split so that Judith's legs were apart and the black men would just step between her spread legs to get at that cunt. The height was right and this black guy didn't even have to lunge into her. He was standing there and rocking the hammock toward him so that Judith's eager cunt would take his length. I watched until he had cum in her. Then he just walked away and another took his place.

Judith wasn't drunk. She couldn't blame that on her fucking all these guys. I wasn't three feet away when the next guy shoved his cock up in her.

"Okay, I'm losing count. How many is this?" She sure didn't sound drunk. Maybe drunk on black cock. Not liquor.

"Seven." The voice sounded like Rogard, but I wasn't sure he was even still there.

"Oh, Mr. Seven. I love you. God, that cock must be a foot or longer."

I wasn't sure of his reply. He had the hammock by the edge and was pulling her onto his cock, the whole length working inside her.

"That's nice. Fuck me with that big thing. Be sure to cum inside. We don't want to waste any of you guy's black seed."

"The foot of cock spilled his load inside her and the man stepped aside for the next man waiting a turn at my Judith."

The man left, but a couple of more showed up. Until I left I don't think Judith took anything less than eight inches and they all had cum in her. I shouldn't have left her with all those men, but she went off with them in her own free will. I hung around in the street crowd for another hour or so to see if she would appear somewhere back in the crowd.

A little after midnight, maybe 12:30 I went back to the strange hammock on the beach. Another woman was in it now. Men were fucking her in the same way by pulling her on their cocks by rocking the hammock towards the black shafts. I could see a tall young white man watching from the edge of a group of maybe a half dozen black men. I watched two men cum in the woman, then walked over beside the white guy.

"Your wife?" I asked.

"Yes, they had another one in there earlier, legs spread, men pumping black cum into her willing cunt."

"Yours looks pretty willing herself."

"Fuck! We just married two days ago. This is our honeymoon for Christ's sake." He was crying as he spoke.

"We went out for a walk along the beach. We saw the movement and came up on the group of men fucking the woman. Shelley watched with me while three guys worked some pretty hefty cocks into the woman in the hammock. I tried to urge my wife to leave with me. She wanted to stay to watch a little bit longer. Next thing I knew black fingers were fucking her. She handed me her bikini bottoms and moved her feet further apart to give the man full access." He continued.

"I heard her suck in air as the man made her cum on his fingers. She put her hands on my shoulder and moved her ass back towards the black man. I listened to her whimper as he popped the head in her and fucked his cock into her from behind. I no idea how large his cock was until he had cum in her and pulled it out. Another man worked his cock in her. I saw his before it went in and had no idea how she took it all. Two guys ago the other woman left and Shelley climbed into the hammock and took on the next guy."

"Where did the other woman go?" I asked.

"Was it your wife?"

Yes, did you see her leave?"

"She went back towards the hotels with three black men. Looks like my wife will be like her next."

I looked back at his Shelley in the hammock. The black guy was rocking her into his cock hard as she let out a yell as a big orgasm hit her. I'm not sure what I was thinking. I headed back towards the lights to try to find Judith.

With all the hotels and rooms there were thousands of places she could be as well all the bars and little out of the way places. I thought I saw her across the crowd with three black men as the other fellow had told me. By the time I got through all the people she was gone.

I wasn't in a panic. Reality had set in. She was doing what she wanted, our marriage be damned. And, damned it was. I was ready to catch a flight back to Idaho to dial up a divorce lawyer. By 4:00 A.M. I was back in our room and slept until nine in the sheets Rogard and my wife had left smelling like sex.

I showered and shaved. I felt a lot better. I wasn't worried about my wife. If she was gone for good it would be the best answer. I had breakfast in the hotel restaurant. I watched other couples and wondered how many wives had been blacked fucked already like Judith. Then I was off to see the sights on my own. Maybe I'd catch a glimpse of Judith somewhere.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,556 Followers
12