Man in the Chair!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch I bumped into the guy from the night before. Our main thing in common being our wives had gone for a black cock gangbang with no regrets. We made a posse of two to search for our wayward women as well as exchange phone numbers and agree on alibis if ever needed. My phone never rang if Judith wanted to contact me. By five in the afternoon I was worn out and ready to go to my room to rest. Chuck, Shelley's husband wanted to keep searching.

First I made a stop by the Police to report that I had lost my wife. They took a description and my information. Then they asked if my wife had showed any interest in black men. My nod in the affirmative brought a smile to his face.

"White women do this a lot. Especially the Americans. She'll get fucked out and come home to you. They always do."

I resigned myself to getting a nap and then going out to check the night life around the island. Maybe even find Judith somewhere. Judith's suitcase was on the bed with a note.

"Stopped by for some clothes. Going to a party at a consulate tonight. Will catch up with you when I can."

Fuck! Party at a consulate? The only reason to take her would be to fuck her. I dressed and went out to find a good place to eat. I ran into a couple of sisters on vacation I probably could have fucked. Women! Cheating pussy is the last thing I needed at the time. Instead I checked the internet. I had no idea how may consulates were in Jamaica. I found myself crowd searching and hitting some pretty frightening back street bars.

I woke up Wednesday. It would be Judith's fertile period for sure. None of those guys were going to wear a condom for her and she probably wouldn't let them. Divorce still filled my mind because when I did get her back she would be pregnant. I'd already raised two kids with her. I wasn't going to raise a black one of someone else's.

Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday there was no word from Judith. Friday night I saw her in a bar that was blasting loud music out onto the beach. She was with several black men. One had his hand down the front of a very skimpy thong bikini she must have bought on the island. The motion of his hand showed that he was finger fucking her. The other men we laughing and joking with her knowing that they would all get a turn.

I walked up to them. I wanted her to know I had seen her doing what she was doing. From ten feet away our eyes met. She looked at me like she had no idea who I was. The man was still finger fucking her while she turned to kiss another man. They walked away from me in a group with Judith wiggling her ass into the darkness.

I followed them a few blocks to a real dive that was certainly not for tourists. Finding a spot on the far end of the bar I watched Judith with them at a table in a dark corner. After a few minutes Judith was standing with her back to the corner. A tall muscular black man was behind her. I watched her take off her tiny swimsuit bottoms and lay them on the table. She put her arms on the table leaving good access to her pussy. From the look on her face the man behind her had buried the full length of his cock in her.

This went on for an hour with each man at the table taking a turn at her married cunt. Several others that seemed to know the first group fucked her as well. I didn't have an exact count, but probably ten black guys had cum in her. They left through a side door. By the time I tossed a twenty on the bar and got outside I lost them in the crowd.

Saturday was flight day. I hung at the hotel. Chuck called me. His wife had come back, but had gone out again. She was with him in their room packing for their flight back home. I was getting our stuff ready to go meet our flight. I didn't know whether to pack Judith's suitcase of just throw it in a dumpster. When I went to close it some clothes were missing and her wedding rings were laying next to it. I decide to take it. The rings could bring her cash and she didn't need much for clothes. I didn't see her passport or ticket.

Time to go. No Judith. I looked around the room to see if I missed anything. I looked at the bed where my Judith had become a cheating black cock slut just a few nights before. The airport was busy. I expected Judith to come running up to me. But, instead I found myself on the flight with an empty seat next to me. The attendants made the flight announcements. Then when we should push back from the terminal they announced we would hold a few minutes for a late passenger. Then Judith was hustled onto the plane.

She was wearing the same skirt and blouse she had worn when we arrived. She dropped into the seat beside me and buckled herself in.

"Whew! I didn't think I was going to make it!"

That was the only thing said between us all the way home. Even during the plane change in Denver. All during the flights I could smell the black cum in her. At home Judith checked around the house stopping to water some plants. It was nearing time for bed when Judith came into the kitchen where I was fixing a snack. She put her leg up on a chair exposing a horribly wrecked cunt. Gone was the tight little snatch I had taken on a second honeymoon. It looked like I could have rammed my fist up in it and probably should have.

"I'm going to be fucking black guys." She announced. "I don't want you bothering me down there."

I gave her pussy one last look.

"I don't see anyway I could possibly bother that."

"Just so you understand. I'm only going to be fucking blacks."

Incredibly Judith got up the next morning, put on her Jesus Britches, a joking name for the bulky Mormon underwear that married couples wear to show fidelity, and dressed for Church. Not wanting to miss that shit I dressed and went along with her. She acted like the wife of the year and flitted around the crowd to brag on the fun we had in Jamaica. Often times she would move near me and act all sweet and the like as if we were the most perfect married couple in Idaho. Other wives almost swooned over her perfect vacation.

Tuesday she had found a black guy on the internet that lived in Boise. She drove all the way in to see him leaving me with a note when I got home from work.

"Going into Boise to see a man. I probably won't be home before you leave for work in the morning."

She was right. She wasn't there when I left in the morning. She didn't come home until Thursday afternoon. When she got there I handed her divorce papers. She didn't say anything. I told her when the divorce went through I wanted her and her shit out of my house. That wasn't a problem. Two weeks later she had signed all the papers and moved to Jamaica where she got a job as a front desk clerk in a hotel there.

I had no idea if all the vacation black cum she took in got her pregnant or maybe if she took the morning after pill. I'm sure if they didn't have her pregnant that someone would nail her with a black baby the next go round.

As for me. Marriage wouldn't ever be my thing again. Even a perfect wife can go bad. I have to love Mormon women though. Especially the Idaho farm raised ones like Judith's family. Her mother is still fit at fifty-seven. Her two younger sisters very hot. The three of them all happily married. They were very consoling about my broken marriage. I've been fucking all three of them. The sisters have younger children. The youngest wants to slip one of mine into her brood and really wants me to knock her up.

The husbands are clueless. After all, Mormon wives wouldn't cheat, would they?

*************************************

Copyright 2017 - No reuse or republication without written consent of the author.

12