All Comments on 'Man Kiss'

by jjcole43

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

It use to seem funny to me that I could suck a cock, lick balls and ass. I could fuck and get fucked, but I could not kiss! Lots of men still act and feel like this. Men however kiss much different that women. I do not like it when a man tries to gag me with his tongue. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rushed

Another short rushed story. Shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kiss

Nothing hotter than making out with another man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the deal

Was traveling for work with ten other employees

And roomed with an older man. I woke up with him kneeling next to me in my bed jerking me. I was half asleep and he asked me if I wanted him to stop. I could only look into his eyes and pump my hips and cock harder into his hand. It felt so good I was trembling. My cock was pouring precum giving his hand plenty of lube. I was close to coming but felt so hot I reached up and pulled him into a kiss. We kissed deep like lovers then I started to cum in his hand, breaking the kiss gasping for air as my seed covered his fist. He immediately placed his mouth on my cock and sucked me clean. As he licked up my cum I grabbed his head and we kissed again sharing my semen. Luckily he didn't have a big cock because we made a deal that he would suck or jerk me then fuck me til he came. He taught me how to prep myself and he used a viberater on me to loosen me up. I loved being his suck toy and then becoming the girl and fucking him in different positions. His favorite was him sitting in a armless chair and me face to face in his lap riding him and kissing. I miss that job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
good story

like your story.V

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I hope to enjoy such an encounter with another man. The thought of suck his tongue then onto his nipples and eventually to his dick. I want to enjoy another man, hopefully a BBC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous